Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5
Re: 'Ronnie Wood Set Lists' from Genesis Publications
Posted by: woody ()
Date: December 4, 2018 21:44

I agree completely, i have all the previous Genesis Stones books BUT this is one scrape of the barrel too far !!!!!

Posted by: keefmick ()
Date: December 4, 2018 22:45

Way too expensive for my blood but I actually think it's cool! If I had the disposal $ I'd be in. Great coffee table book in my opinion. To each their own.

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: December 4, 2018 23:30

keefmick
Way too expensive for my blood but I actually think it's cool! If I had the disposal $ I'd be in. Great coffee table book in my opinion. To each their own.

Me too, I love books. I have given boxes of hardcover books to public libraries with a house moves/ space taking.

Posted by: jbgoode ()
Date: December 5, 2018 00:09

Sorry, but where‘s the „Art“ ??
The setlists from that tour didn‘t change (much), so all the pages are identical...Except for the colours....
I wonder how many people will buy this crap....

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: December 5, 2018 00:55

It would be far more interesting to publish facsimiles of Chuck L's binders

Posted by: DeanGoodman ()
Date: December 5, 2018 01:00

Hairball
Wouldn't be surprised if next in line is a coloring book for toddlers.
And seeing that he has two young twin daughters, maybe they can help him with some ideas!

Next in line is a Charlie book about all of his socks. A limited-edition configuration will include a used sock. (But Charlie's feet never smell.)

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: December 5, 2018 03:24

DeanGoodman
Hairball
Wouldn't be surprised if next in line is a coloring book for toddlers.
And seeing that he has two young twin daughters, maybe they can help him with some ideas!

Next in line is a Charlie book about all of his socks. A limited-edition configuration will include a used sock. (But Charlie's feet never smell.)

Haha thats good to know, because rumour has it that along with a used sock, every page of the book will be scratch and sniff!grinning smiley

--------------------------------
"Rip this joint, gonna save your soul..."

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: December 5, 2018 03:56

Charlie's sketches of the hotel rooms ….. one day we'll see 'em ….

ROCKMAN

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: December 6, 2018 23:25

Mick Jagger Adds Foreword to Ronnie Wood's Stones Edition

06 Dec 2018

We're delighted to announce that Mick Jagger has written a foreword for fellow band member Ronnie Wood's latest edition, The Rolling Stones Set Lists.

'A new twist on the list.' - Mick Jagger

Since the unveiling of the edition the book has been well received, with publications like the Financial Times and the BBC praising the new title.

'An insight into the Stones' development... an epic tome.' - Matt Everitt, BBC Radio 6 Music

'Captures the huge range of songs the Stones will bring to life during one of their tours.' - The Financial Times

If you haven't yet got your copy of this eagerly anticipated edition, there are two versions of this title available. Set Pieces is a signed book, limited to 1,000 numbered copies and presented in burgundy leather, while Ready Set Go! is a signed book, limited to only 425 numbered copies, and quarter bound in royal blue leather. Ready Set Go! is also accompanied by a matching numbered, signed print, which is framed with a UV-protective glaze.

'I hope you enjoy the book.' - Mick Jagger

[www.genesis-publications.com]

Posted by: duke richardson ()
Date: December 6, 2018 23:44

Rockman
Charlie's sketches of the hotel rooms ….. one day we'll see 'em ….

i hope so. id love to have a book of those. i've seen a few here and there..

love his simplicity.

Posted by: livefromuk ()
Date: December 6, 2018 23:58

Idk I’m pretty pumped. I’m a big selist guy and have been fortunate enough over the years to get some pretty fantastic setlists after a show. The fact that I eas at Desert Trip, love the Stones, and the limited set prints in my opinion look beyond unique..... I solurged.

It cant get here soon enough. To each there own.

Posted by: fzv98d ()
Date: December 7, 2018 02:41

I bought one today. Their books are really fantastic. I have the Eric Clapton Crossroads book and love it. I just hope it doesn't take too long to arrive. They can be slow on the delivery.

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 241
Record Number of Users: 184 on May 17, 2018 22:46
Record Number of Guests: 3948 on December 7, 2015 15:07

Previous page Next page First page IORR home