Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4
Re: Your Stones shirts
Posted by: black n blue ()
Date: March 25, 2018 05:27

How many are actually concert shirts is the question

Posted by: bitman ()
Date: March 25, 2018 05:34

black n blue

90% of mine are. A lot are staff or crew shirts that were never available to the general public.

Posted by: mosthigh ()
Date: March 25, 2018 05:47

The '95 Gerald Scarfe shirt is pretty amazing imo. (not mine)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-25 05:50 by mosthigh.

Posted by: oldschool ()
Date: March 25, 2018 06:15

MisterDDDD
35love
I tried to search a thread not too far back that had RS shirts,
there was a year of Ronnie Wood sketches of the band,
a rare individual had all 4.

Had to search for this. Very cool.
Tough to near impossible find now I'm sure, but what a great find if possible!
[iorr.org]

Yeah these are my shirts and it took me years to find them all in my size XXL. I actually bought 3 copies of the Ronnie version from a women in England. I wear one all the time and get complements all the time from fellow Stones fans. The other 2 are still in the original bags.

The Mick, Keef and Charlie shirts are still new and I am really dying to wear them but want to keep them mint as they really are works of art.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-25 06:25 by oldschool.

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: March 25, 2018 06:55

oldschool
MisterDDDD
35love

[iorr.org]

Yeah these are my shirts and it took me years to find them all in my size XXL. I actually bought 3 copies of the Ronnie version from a women in England. I wear one all the time and get complements all the time from fellow Stones fans. The other 2 are still in the original bags.

The Mick, Keef and Charlie shirts are still new and I am really dying to wear them but want to keep them mint as they really are works of art.

Beautiful——

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: March 25, 2018 11:47

I'm jealous, very nice collectors items.

Posted by: ChrisMahavishnu ()
Date: March 25, 2018 16:58

Just over a dozen i'd say, my favourite one to wear at the moment would be the Barcelona shirt from last year. The gig specific shirts are a fun memento.

Posted by: switchblade1975 ()
Date: March 25, 2018 18:48

bitman
black n blue

90% of mine are. A lot are staff or crew shirts that were never available to the general public.
I have one to,when I find how to post pix I will post all of mine.

Posted by: ErwinH ()
Date: March 25, 2018 19:17

Date: March 25, 2018 22:19

switchblade1975
bitman
black n blue

I have one to,when I find how to post pix I will post all of mine.

If you go here there are several options for posting pics explained on this page

[iorr.org]

Date: March 26, 2018 03:55

Not sure if this is rare as it is not that old but I rarely see it for sale and it has sentimental value as I was born in NYC and have seen many amazing shows at Madison Square Garden. Still my favorite venue to see a concert.

The back of this shirt was used by Crystal Cat in the booklet of their excellent boot "Sweet Home New York City", still one of the best most atmospheric audience recordings I have ever heard. Makes me feel like I am at the concert front and center when listening on decent quality headphones IMHO.

[dbboots.com]

This shirt is unworn and unwashed but sadly does not fit so may end up listing it on ebay. Would love to find a new unworn 2XL version someday.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-26 04:04 by oldschool.

Date: March 26, 2018 04:44

Everything’s turning to gold, (sweet shirt)
except my pocketbook this thread got me shopping
I have a beauty in a cart not cheap of course what to do where to wear it

Posted by: Toru A ()
Date: March 26, 2018 06:54

It's not a tongue but a Tuna Sushi.

Posted by: triceratops ()
Date: March 26, 2018 13:59

From Hairball- On page One-

The Vincent Van Gough Stones T Shirt. Very nice!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-26 14:00 by triceratops.

Posted by: Toru A ()
Date: March 26, 2018 16:25

winking smiley

Posted by: rattler2004 ()
Date: March 27, 2018 02:21

mosthigh
The '95 Gerald Scarfe shirt is pretty amazing imo. (not mine)

These are awesome!

the shoot 'em dead, brainbell jangler!

Posted by: rattler2004 ()
Date: March 27, 2018 02:24

MisterDDDD
35love

[iorr.org]

I had the Keith and Mick shirts...night then off of the official site more than a decade ago...they ran small and shrunk (or I grew)...

the shoot 'em dead, brainbell jangler!

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: March 27, 2018 04:21

oldschool

Very cool.
Thanks for sharing the pics of them!
Own a few Ronnie lithos/prints but these are really nice, especially Sympathy for the Devil Mick. Probably easier to find the print than these shirts! Great score!

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: March 28, 2018 02:45

..... Kooyong 45th anniversary T .... only 50 printed .....

ROCKMAN

Date: March 28, 2018 02:54

That’s a nice nightshirt Rockman drinking smiley

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: March 28, 2018 03:03

but but I don't go to bed to sleep .... hhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ROCKMAN

Date: March 28, 2018 04:13

Bought this shirt yesterday.. with a free poster thrown in by the co-designer (Ernie Cefalu)
(actual pic of model, not me ; )

I'm sure the story is well known,bought it from Ernie Cefalu who recently got official credit for his version of the tongue from the Stones..
[therollingstonesshop.com]
"The 'Licks' logo by Rockreations began marketing the Rolling Stones' keepsakes with a hipper integrity than a badge or t-shirt. The logo was utilized on fine jewelry, belts and other merchandise surrounding the release of Sticky Fingers. Design by Craig Braun / Ernie Cefalu."

There is a thread that he participates in here [iorr.org] But, even after sorting through it I am still a bit confused about it.. He designed this apparently before the Pasche tongue, and was used for marketing etc. during the same period. Familiar with this version of the tongue but until now had not purchased any items. Can buy here, and like I mentioned comes with what looks to be a nice poster.
[pacificeyeandear.com]

Date: March 28, 2018 19:47

This thread was inspiring/ think I got some good deals/ cool shirts for me coming in the next few weeks smileys with beer

I will say, my husband has some RS shirts of his own.
He looks very good in them. I think they bring him good luck grinning smileywinking smiley

Posted by: Healy52003 ()
Date: March 28, 2018 21:10

got a cheap one on eBay to wear before the show in may

Medium neon Lego shirt

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: March 29, 2018 03:41

oldschool
MisterDDDD
35love

[iorr.org]

Man, I would love to find the one of Voodoo Charlie in the lower right corner. I got one on eBay, or rather I think it was at rs.com (I could have had all four) around the time of the ABB tour and I wore it in Europe during the 2007 Euro leg of the tour. We went to Israel during that time too and my suitcase was stolen by someone who grabbed my bag at the Tel Aviv airport and in it was that shirt.

I would pay good money for anyone who could part with one. Any suggestions??

plexi

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-29 04:05 by timbernardis.

Date: March 29, 2018 03:49

oldschool
Not sure if this is rare as it is not that old but I rarely see it for sale and it has sentimental value as I was born in NYC and have seen many amazing shows at Madison Square Garden. Still my favorite venue to see a concert.

The back of this shirt was used by Crystal Cat in the booklet of their excellent boot "Sweet Home New York City", still one of the best most atmospheric audience recordings I have ever heard. Makes me feel like I am at the concert front and center when listening on decent quality headphones IMHO.

[dbboots.com]

This shirt is unworn and unwashed but sadly does not fit so may end up listing it on ebay. Would love to find a new unworn 2XL version someday.

That is an absolutely beautiful shirt oldschool. It is definitely on my list to get someday. One time it came up on eBay and I was just about to make a last second bid for it when my computer suddenly slowed way down and before I knew it the time was up. I was laying on my kitchen floor screaming and woke up my wife and daughter from all the commotion.

If u want to part with it, I would buy it from you. Send me an e mail at tim_bernardis@hotmail.com.

plexi

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-29 04:02 by timbernardis.

Date: March 29, 2018 04:20

here's one of my faves:

and here's the front of the shirt:

I bought a few back during the ABB tour from the guy who makes them on Shidoobee. Now I see they can be found on the web, not sure if it is the same guy, but I bet it is. Got both the sweatshirts and t shirts. Just love it!

Edit: apparently they r not available online. There was a cheaper version advertised but did not turn up anything when u clicked on it. But if u go to Shidoobee, u might b able to connect with the guy.

plexi

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-29 04:30 by timbernardis.

Date: March 29, 2018 04:30

timbernardis

Man, I would love to find the one of Voodoo Charlie in the lower right corner. I got one on eBay, or rather I think it was at rs.com (I could have had all four) around the time of the ABB tour and I wore it in Europe during the 2007 Euro leg of the tour. We went to Israel during that time too and my suitcase was stolen by someone who grabbed my bag at the Tel Aviv airport and in it was that shirt.

I would pay good money for anyone who could part with one. Any suggestions??

plexi

First thing that came up for me on Google when searching for the Charlie shirt was a post of yours searching for a replacement from 2008. [www.iorr.org]

Sincerely hope you snag one, thats a long time looking smiling smiley

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: March 29, 2018 04:51

timbernardis
here's one of my faves:

and here's the front of the shirt:

I bought a few back during the ABB tour from the guy who makes them on Shidoobee. Now I see they can be found on the web, not sure if it is the same guy, but I bet it is. Got both the sweatshirts and t shirts. Just love it!

Edit: apparently they r not available online. There was a cheaper version advertised but did not turn up anything when u clicked on it. But if u go to Shidoobee, u might b able to connect with the guy.

plexi

thumbs up

Yes I have that one also from the old Shidobee days - have to go through storage and find it!

Posted by: stargroover ()
Date: March 29, 2018 08:07

One of my favourite shirts is a street seller shirt I got as a souvenier from the Enmore gig.I don't think they did an official one.

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1819
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home