Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011Next
Current Page: 5 of 11
Re: Southampton England UK travel and show info
Posted by: terry ()
Date: May 13, 2018 22:58

corriecas
Hope they will send them coming week. Think so, cause the London tix have been send 1 and 2 days ago. so it seems logical, they will forward the southampton tickets coming week. Yes??
Jeroen

Yes jeroen I would of thought this coming week we will receive the Southampton tickets.

Posted by: swimtothemoon ()
Date: May 14, 2018 03:32

Is there a email contact address where I could request the ticket to be sent via email? I live in the US so this is much more practical than the post. When purchasing, the only option I was given was via post. I recall others stating
the same experience.

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: May 14, 2018 10:18

swimtothemoon
Is there a email contact address where I could request the ticket to be sent via email? I live in the US so this is much more practical than the post. When purchasing, the only option I was given was via post. I recall others stating
the same experience.

supportuk@axs.com.
Hope it helps you.
Jeroen

Date: May 14, 2018 12:35

Just called axs.they said tickets will be send out in batches. Not possible to change it to e ticket. Have to call again ifnot received 3 days before the gig. Tickets will probably send this week or early next week.
Jeroen

Posted by: mikehat ()
Date: May 15, 2018 15:44

My Southampton tickets arrived today!

Posted by: sjs12 ()
Date: May 15, 2018 20:59

mikehat
My Southampton tickets arrived today!

Mine too

Posted by: barking paul ()
Date: May 17, 2018 13:28

Further to my earlier message about some local information, I've had a word with The Spitfire management about staying opening later than usual on the day of the concert.

Pleased to say they will be. The pub is located in Above Bar/Guildhall Square in the city centre, an easy 15 mins walk from St Marys. Food only served till 10pm but there are takeaways close by.

Posted by: vertigojoe ()
Date: May 17, 2018 15:33

Tickets arrived

Can I really not wear jeans with holes in!?!

Posted by: nobodyimportant ()
Date: May 18, 2018 14:32

It would be really cool if they played 'Saint Of Me'. They would need to change the words slightly to "Could you ever make a saint of me".

Posted by: vertigojoe ()
Date: May 18, 2018 14:35

Not with that team

Posted by: kelv ()
Date: May 19, 2018 07:54

Looks like i'm going to have to buy a ticket over there, flying from Australia tomorrow for the first London Gig (e Ticket), so mail is not an option, just hope it doesn't sell out before i get my hands on one.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-05-19 12:26 by kelv.

Date: May 19, 2018 15:35

Date: May 19, 2018 17:53

Still received no ticket for S.
Jeroen

Posted by: RiffKichards ()
Date: May 19, 2018 22:07

The same for me. No ticket for Southampton received yet.

Date: May 22, 2018 12:48

Well..still have not received my ticket for May 29.guess i will have to call them once again.
Goodluck to everybody who has the same problems.
Jeroen

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: May 22, 2018 13:09

Mine arrived last week but then I am in the UK. Maybe the tickets are on their way to other countries but are taking longer to arrive? Either way, it's unsatisfactory to send them out so late to people who are going to be travelling to the shows.

Date: May 22, 2018 14:53

Just called axs.said they were send by mail and should arrive by friday in holland.otherwise have to call again to pick them up at box office.
Jezus @#$%& they are.
Jeroen

Date: May 22, 2018 15:14

Dies anyone know when the stage will start betting erected? I might pop over and see how it's going.

Date: May 23, 2018 13:04

How far is it from city centre to the stadium?will there be busses or is it in walking distance..
Jeroen

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: May 23, 2018 14:47

Tickets were going really cheap outside the London Stadium last night. I'm thinking of going to Southampton. Is it likely to be the same case with cheaper tickets? Can't see any for sales on the All Sold Out page.

Date: May 23, 2018 20:31

Silver Dagger
Tickets were going really cheap outside the London Stadium last night. I'm thinking of going to Southampton. Is it likely to be the same case with cheaper tickets? Can't see any for sales on the All Sold Out page.

Lucky dips still available here: [www.rollingstones.com]

Posted by: djrambler ()
Date: May 24, 2018 15:24

We are leaving from the States today but have not yet received our tickets yet. We've emailed and called AXS but have gotten no response. No one picks up on the number on AXS support after getting the initial taped greeting. The number we have been using is 0203 481 5506. Does anyone know if there's another number we should be using? Thanks very much in advance.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-05-24 16:46 by djrambler.

Posted by: RMNice1958 ()
Date: May 24, 2018 15:40

After several hours on the phone trying to get a straight answer as to when I could expect my ticket for the Coventry show to arrive in Canada they sent me a message saying that they had decided not to post "international" tickets and that they would need to be collected at the box office on the day (order confirmation and ID required). They have refunded the postage! The full text is on the Coventry thread.

Date: May 24, 2018 19:36

djrambler
We are leaving from the States today but have not yet received our tickets yet. We've emailed and called AXS but have gotten no response. No one picks up on the number on AXS support after getting the initial taped greeting. The number we have been using is 0203 481 5506. Does anyone know if there's another number we should be using? Thanks very much in advance.

It takes maybe 40 minutes before you get to talk to someone.
Jeroen

Date: May 24, 2018 19:42

The current weather report for Tuesday has gone from light rain to Thunder and Lightning until around 6pm. Should be an interesting day!

Date: May 24, 2018 19:52

corriecas
How far is it from city centre to the stadium? will there be busses or is it in walking distance..
Jeroen

Probably about a 20-30 minute walk.

There is a regular shuttle bus that runs just outside the train station in the city centre. It operates from the South side (platform 4).
There is a drop off and pick up to Chapel Road (where the stadium is) and it runs until 11.30 at night.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2018-05-24 20:08 by mikehat.

Posted by: swimtothemoon ()
Date: May 24, 2018 20:55

corriecas
djrambler

Jeroen

Yes it also took me about 40 minutes today until someone picked up. I was told
to pickup the ticket from the box office on the day of the show. They would not
email the ticket.

Posted by: djrambler ()
Date: May 24, 2018 21:43

swimtothemoon
corriecas
djrambler

Jeroen

Yes it also took me about 40 minutes today until someone picked up. I was told
to pickup the ticket from the box office on the day of the show. They would not
email the ticket.

Great, thanks very much.

Date: May 25, 2018 00:49

Popped along tonight. Lots of lorries and activity going on and beefed up security already.

Date: May 25, 2018 01:46

mikehat
corriecas
How far is it from city centre to the stadium? will there be busses or is it in walking distance..
Jeroen

Probably about a 20-30 minute walk.

There is a regular shuttle bus that runs just outside the train station in the city centre. It operates from the South side (platform 4).
There is a drop off and pick up to Chapel Road (where the stadium is) and it runs until 11.30 at night.

thanks mikehat.
looking forward to this gig.
jeroen

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011Next
Current Page: 5 of 11

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 2005
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home