Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678910
Current Page: 10 of 10
Re: WELCOME TO LONDON! The IORR Band-gig at the Hope and Anchor (VIDEOS on page 9)
Posted by: resotele ()
Date: May 30, 2018 21:51

Mathijs

Thanks for the nice words! Funny thing is that the amp was just about the last amp I would have chosen myself (some digital solid state Fender) and the drive was from a pedal, something I also normally do not want. But the moment we jumped into Brown Sugar I thought we all sounded not too bad!

Mathijs

They say it's in the fingers (and the soul)...

Congrats to everyone in the band! But you, Mathijs, just blew me away, just pure Taylor-magic, and behind you Dandee, the drummer (great, great, great) and the bass, the piano, the harp from time to time, the Telecaster guitar...
Very near to the real thing (in 1973).... thumbs upsmileys with beerthumbs up

Rock on

resotele

Re: WELCOME TO LONDON! The IORR Band-gig at the Hope and Anchor (VIDEOS on page 9)
Posted by: duke richardson ()
Date: June 4, 2018 15:46

here is some of Midnight Rambler, from my perspective...hope y'all enjoy

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: Leonioid ()
Date: June 5, 2018 02:07

duke richardson
here is some of Midnight Rambler, from my perspective...hope y'all enjoy

[www.youtube.com]

Thanks Duke! They kicked ass on this one, wish I could have been there... and very grateful to people who recorded

Posted by: Shawn20 ()
Date: June 5, 2018 02:58

Oh man - I hate I missed this. It needs to be done when I'm for the Twickenham show. smiling smiley

Date: June 7, 2018 16:27

Lots of stuff from this night keeps popping up. Here are some pics, taken by Steinschlag's friend, Otti. Should be many familiar faces in there:

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-06-07 17:02 by DandelionPowderman.

Goto Page: Previous12345678910
Current Page: 10 of 10

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2042
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home