Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 9 of 10
Re: WELCOME TO LONDON! The IORR Band-gig and meet-up at the Hope and Anchor in London May 21
Date: May 23, 2018 18:13

Btw, guys, someone ended up with my setlist and lyrics sheet. That's OK. But included there was a new song I have written. I can't remember all the words, so it would be great if the one who has it scanned it and sent it to me privately.

Thanks smiling smiley

EDIT - FOUND IT

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-05-29 08:34 by DandelionPowderman.

Re: WELCOME TO LONDON! The IORR Band-gig and meet-up at the Hope and Anchor in London May 21
Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: May 23, 2018 19:25

Thank you very much for the videos, Mike! Just asking: did you record the encore? I'd love to hear Bye Bye Johnny and Let it Rock. smiling smiley

Posted by: colonial ()
Date: May 23, 2018 23:10

DandelionPowderman Good stuff!..watched ya youtube video from the other nightsmileys with beerthumbs up

--------------
ColonialstoneNZ
--------------

Posted by: ErwinH ()
Date: May 24, 2018 09:57

So.... back to normal life, for me at least.

I want to thank all of you who came to see us,
and I quote from a message from Hope & Anchor :

"...many thanks for getting in a really good crowd."

Posted by: undertheradar ()
Date: May 24, 2018 10:51

I have only watched Midnight Rambler so far...
Awesome job!

smileys with beer

Date: May 24, 2018 10:56

Date: May 24, 2018 13:59

A clip of Brown Sugar from a few rows back - with a quite balanced sound.

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: May 24, 2018 14:25

Cristiano Radtke
Thank you very much for the videos, Mike! Just asking: did you record the encore? I'd love to hear Bye Bye Johnny and Let it Rock. smiling smiley

No, I didn't sorry. I was dancing too much by then! grinning smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-05-24 14:34 by Silver Dagger.

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: May 24, 2018 19:00

Silver Dagger
Cristiano Radtke

No, I didn't sorry. I was dancing too much by then! grinning smiley

Ha! No worries, Mike.

DandelionPowderman

Will insert the videos I find in his post.

Thanks for posting, DP! And a big thank you for those who filmed it! smileys with beer

Date: May 28, 2018 10:08

Updated with Honky Tonk Women (mr_dja on vocals) thumbs up

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-05-28 12:15 by DandelionPowderman.

Posted by: spunky ()
Date: May 28, 2018 10:09

So when is the dvd coming out?

Re: WELCOME TO LONDON! The IORR Band-gig at the Hope and Anchor (VIDEOS on page 9)
Posted by: erad ()
Date: May 28, 2018 10:37

Wow who was that playing on the right during Rambler? Really got that MT tone down!

Great stuff guys, wish I could have been there.

Re: WELCOME TO LONDON! The IORR Band-gig at the Hope and Anchor (VIDEOS on page 9)
Date: May 28, 2018 10:50

erad
Wow who was that playing on the right during Rambler? Really got that MT tone down!

Mathijs

Date: May 28, 2018 11:47

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-05-28 12:15 by DandelionPowderman.

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: May 28, 2018 14:12

DandelionPowderman
erad

Mathijs

You betcha.
Was flabbergasted 'bout that too, the first time I heard him play.

Once again, well done Mathijs! Kudos to ya.

Posted by: EJM ()
Date: May 28, 2018 14:54

It was such a great gig ! Well done all.

Posted by: MisterO ()
Date: May 28, 2018 16:53

Great covers guy's !!! Well done

Posted by: Leonioid ()
Date: May 29, 2018 05:33

Super Thanks to Silver Dagger and SomeTorontoGirl!!smileys with beer

I dont care what Jack White says about ya.... YOU DID GREAT!!! YOU ARE AWESOME RECORDING FOR US!smileys with beer

I keep going back to these clips... they are fun! They kick ass! The band kicks ass!

Date: May 29, 2018 09:55

Updated, with a snippet of Let It Rock (roller 99 and BluzDude guesting)

Posted by: mr_dja ()
Date: May 29, 2018 20:12

My first time back to IORR.org since leaving for London on May 17th.

I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you to everyone onstage AND off for making this show a highlight of my 10 day trip to Europe. Having the opportunity to play and sing with and for y'all is something that I find myself struggling to find the right words to express my gratitude.

Thank you will have to suffice for now... Here's hoping that I can be a bit more eloquent next time! And yes, there will be a next time. We're just not sure where or when that will be!

Peace,
Mr DJA

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: May 29, 2018 23:13

This is so, so great!

Posted by: shattered ()
Date: May 30, 2018 00:10

Bliss
This is so, so great!

Ya, all of em are.smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-05-31 04:45 by shattered.

Posted by: JN99 ()
Date: May 30, 2018 01:44

Love the Tom Anderson! Can't play anything else since I discovered his guitars.

Date: May 30, 2018 01:46

JN99
Love the Tom Anderson! Can't play anything else since I discovered his guitars.

It was indeed great to play!

Posted by: Mathijs ()
Date: May 30, 2018 12:12

RoughJusticeOnYa
DandelionPowderman
erad

Mathijs

You betcha.

Thanks for the nice words! Funny thing is that the amp was just about the last amp I would have chosen myself (some digital solid state Fender) and the drive was from a pedal, something I also normally do not want. But the moment we jumped into Brown Sugar I thought we all sounded not too bad!

Mathijs

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: May 30, 2018 13:32

Mathijs
RoughJusticeOnYa
DandelionPowderman
erad

Mathijs

You betcha.

Thanks for the nice words! Funny thing is that the amp was just about the last amp I would have chosen myself (some digital solid state Fender) and the drive was from a pedal, something I also normally do not want. But the moment we jumped into Brown Sugar I thought we all sounded not too bad!

Mathijs
My sincere compliments , you guys sounded great and rocked .Kudos to you Mathijs , such great sound and tone and feel .I can't say enough how much I enjoyed your playing and tone .DP , great vocals and guitar and ditto for the keyboards and sax . Mathijs , you ROCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Mathijs , can I ask what the double white humbuckers are in your Les Paul ? )

Posted by: Mathijs ()
Date: May 30, 2018 14:07

TheGreek
Mathijs
RoughJusticeOnYa
DandelionPowderman
erad

Mathijs

You betcha.

Mathijs
My sincere compliments , you guys sounded great and rocked .Kudos to you Mathijs , such great sound and tone and feel .I can't say enough how much I enjoyed your playing and tone .DP , great vocals and guitar and ditto for the keyboards and sax . Mathijs , you ROCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Mathijs , can I ask what the double white humbuckers are in your Les Paul ? )

Here you go:

[www.montysguitars.com]

In my opinion the best sounding PAFS ever.

Mathijs

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: May 30, 2018 15:20

Mathijs
TheGreek
Mathijs
RoughJusticeOnYa
DandelionPowderman
erad

Mathijs

You betcha.

Mathijs

Here you go:

[www.montysguitars.com]

In my opinion the best sounding PAFS ever.

Mathijs
Pretty nice sounding pickups. I am replacing Burstbucker 1 and Burstbucker 3 pickups in a Les Paul of mine with Throbak SLE 101 + along with the wiring harness which has 500k pots and vintage Bumble Bee caps .The Burstbuckers sounded okay but they squealed like you would not belive thru my Marshall 2555X which of course I play with a good amount of volume .So now the guitar in question is out for service and I look forward to getting it back .Also I forgot to mention that the Burstbucker 1&3 were not wax potted ,which I made sure to have the ThroBak's potted along with nickel covers .Out of all 12 of my guitars never had a problem with pickups squealing at high volumes except for those Burstbuckers which absolutely drove me mad .

Posted by: ryanpow ()
Date: May 30, 2018 17:28

Everyone looks and sounds great! Very cool.

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 9 of 10

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2076
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home