Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 7 of 10
Re: WELCOME TO LONDON! The IORR Band-gig and meet-up at the Hope and Anchor in London May 21
Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: May 21, 2018 16:20

DandelionPowderman
Everybody's safe and sound in London now. No broken instruments - let it roll!

Well done all. There's been a plethora of new-for-today timetable balls ups on the railways this morning but my line (The Great Western) isn't affected.....yet eye rolling smiley

Re: WELCOME TO LONDON! The IORR Band-gig and meet-up at the Hope and Anchor in London May 21
Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: May 21, 2018 17:30

Have an awesome time tonight, everyone, I wish I could be there! smoking smiley (Consolation prize, I’ll be in Dallas seeing Tom Jones, but I bet you guys will get better songs. grinning smiley )

Posted by: varilla ()
Date: May 21, 2018 19:35

Have a great night. Sad i could´nt make it. Good show. ROCK IT!!

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: May 21, 2018 19:49

Have a great time, I know you all will.

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: May 21, 2018 19:52

Have a great one, Dandie & fellows! And everybody there at audience! Too bad I couldn't make it, bloody protestant work ethics is between me and fun. So all I can do is whine about the setlist behind my computer....grinning smiley

Enjoy!smileys with beer

- Doxa

Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: May 21, 2018 19:58

Post some pictures for us all.

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: May 21, 2018 20:04

Have a great gig, everybody! smileys with beer

Posted by: SimonN ()
Date: May 21, 2018 20:10

Hello,

Plus one from me...this'll be a belter of a show, no doubts...have a ball, y'all!

Cheers,

Simon.

Posted by: EJM ()
Date: May 21, 2018 21:43

Gathering of the clan at the Hope and anchor - the tension is palpable

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: May 21, 2018 21:47

Is anyone periscoping? grinning smiley

Date: May 22, 2018 00:31

What a brilliant night - IOrR band on top for, with audience in fine voice.

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: May 22, 2018 01:02

EJM
What a brilliant night - IOrR band on top for, with audience in fine voice.

Yes yes, but footage, reports, pics .............. do get with the program EJM !!!

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Date: May 22, 2018 01:06

Need internet but will follow !. Beast was there and am sure will report back !

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: May 22, 2018 01:12

GOLD RINGS on the superb IORR Band! Thank you, guys, for a great night. It has put me well in the zone for tomorrow night spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: May 22, 2018 01:13

Setlists, setlists, setlists!

Posted by: DoomandGloom ()
Date: May 22, 2018 01:25

Amazing... Enjoy!

Posted by: roller99 ()
Date: May 22, 2018 01:31

What a great night. Thank you Dandi for letting me play, it was a great honor to play with you and the band, and to play amongst all the IORR members. You are all family.

Cheers!

Posted by: latvianinexile ()
Date: May 22, 2018 01:48

Thanks Bård and all involved. Was a very enjoyable night.

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: May 22, 2018 02:01

Thanks everyone for another great night with the iorr band.
I had to leave a little early so didn’t get to say goodbye.

Thanks again thumbs up

Nate

Posted by: roller99 ()
Date: May 22, 2018 02:15

Nate
Thanks everyone for another great night with the iorr band.
I had to leave a little early so didn’t get to say goodbye.

Thanks again thumbs up

Nate

I too had to leave early...getting old. It was a thrill!

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: May 22, 2018 03:11

Another magnificent performance. As I’ve said to a few people, it’s a crying shame this band don’t live close together because they would soon mesh into an even more formidable unit. A joy to witness. The arrangements were 1973-like.

Take a bow all!

Date: May 22, 2018 03:39

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-05-22 03:49 by DandelionPowderman.

Posted by: angee ()
Date: May 22, 2018 03:44

Sounds like it went fabulously, as expected!!! thumbs up
Awaiting vids...and more pics!

(Dandy, yours in above post isn't showing up for me.)

~"Love is Strong"~

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: May 22, 2018 03:59

I have a couple of pics I can post -- can u do it by providing a link to a pic I post on Facebook?

plexi

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: May 22, 2018 04:31

DandelionPowderman

GREAT setlist! smileys with beer

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: May 22, 2018 04:49

Some stills from the IORR Band. They were wicked good! Video pending - have sent on to Dandy for posting.

Dandelion Powerman and ErwinH

Mr_dja and ErwinH

Dandy and BluzDude

Roller99

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: May 22, 2018 09:34

I'd say that these guys are quite possibly as good as the Stones right now - at least for authenticity of the classics.

And boy do I have some great pix and videos but right now I have to get to work and tonight I have a date right in front of Keith in the pit. I'll get to it as soon as I can.

Date: May 22, 2018 09:59

A couple of tracks from last night, thanks to SomeTorontoGirl.

[youtu.be]

[youtu.be]

Posted by: RobberBride ()
Date: May 22, 2018 10:40

Great pictures and sound clips!
Proud of you all smiling smiley

Posted by: chriseganstar ()
Date: May 22, 2018 11:41

What a fantastic night that was. Brilliant band, fantastic to meet up with so many friends in our Stones extended family! In recovery now, gearing up for tonight!

Satisfied since 1976

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 7 of 10

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1768
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home