Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 6 of 10
Re: WELCOME TO LONDON! The IORR Band-gig and meet-up at the Hope and Anchor in London May 21
Date: May 16, 2018 11:41

Give it a good blast! thumbs up

Re: WELCOME TO LONDON! The IORR Band-gig and meet-up at the Hope and Anchor in London May 21
Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: May 16, 2018 12:46

SomeTorontoGirl
Silver Dagger
DandelionPowderman
Silver Dagger
Will there be a request slot? Angling for Cops And Robbers. C'mon Dandy, you can do it.

A live album request wasn't enough? grinning smiley

I was thinking of the encores. But no, my heart tells me it will be Ya Yas. Go for it buddy.

I’ve seen the set list, and can unreliably report that the encore will either be Stop Breaking Down (if they know what’s good for ‘em) or Dancing Queen - with costumes.

Oh, I do hope it's Dancing Queen. Will they be wearing the full Abba costumes?

Posted by: ErwinH ()
Date: May 16, 2018 14:19

Uhh.... there's only 1 way to find out...

Posted by: roller99 ()
Date: May 16, 2018 16:57

The Sicilian
SomeTorontoGirl
Really, Sicilian? Really. Please consider removing that.

Come on lighten up already, that's what many people in NY call it. Besides, how can you listen to "Some Girls" or "Star Star" and not have the same reaction.

Aerosmith uses it too.

Date: May 19, 2018 15:53

There have been sightings of various IORR band members in London town. Stay tuned.

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: May 19, 2018 15:58

Silver Dagger
There have been sightings of various IORR band members in London town. Stay tuned.

Lock up your daughters and hide the Fireballs!

Date: May 20, 2018 01:04

I just came back from the deep swedish woods - what's up?

Date: May 20, 2018 01:11

DandelionPowderman
I just came back from the deep swedish woods - what's up?

I think your guys are taking London by storm. They may or may not be functioning Monday. winking smiley

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: May 20, 2018 02:45

.............. Good ta see Annie's arrived ahead of time to check that the beer will be served at correct temp ...... XXXXX

ROCKMAN

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-05-20 12:39 by Rockman.

Date: May 20, 2018 11:14

Doesn’t matter how cold the beer is if you’re not here Rockeeeee! Damn.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: May 20, 2018 11:16

.....keep an eye on the back-door ....... ya just never know .....

ROCKMAN

Date: May 20, 2018 12:17

[Smiling nervously] I always do...

Posted by: Steinschlag ()
Date: May 20, 2018 12:23

Silver Dagger

smileys with beer

------------------------------------------
"A smile relieves a heart that grieves..."

Date: May 20, 2018 15:02

Sweet summer sun in London today.

Posted by: EJM ()
Date: May 20, 2018 19:30

Looking forward to tomorrow !

Date: May 20, 2018 21:37

Don't we have a great group of Stones-lunatics here.
Had a date with SomeTorontoGirl this afternoon... was so much fun!
Hope to meet a lot of you lunatics tomorrow !! :-)

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: May 20, 2018 21:46

ErwinH

I’ll be there ‘Charlie’. I have a crazy mad dash into London after work from Swindon, Wiltshire to check in at the Generator to the Hope and Anchor so l should just about make it. No set list whinging for this gig grinning smiley

Posted by: laertisflash ()
Date: May 20, 2018 23:36

Any hope that IORR Band will play in Edinburgh, before the Stones gig?

Date: May 21, 2018 00:12

laertisflash
Any hope that IORR Band will play in Edinburgh, before the Stones gig?

Yes...lots of hope...

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: May 21, 2018 00:29

Lookin forward to meeting all of u tomorrow eve.

Anybody have an address and name of nearest tube station?

Too bad Rock/man/eeeee won't b there. It won't b the same.

plexi

Posted by: angee ()
Date: May 21, 2018 02:33

Actually it would be the same. He wasn't in Amsterdam in September when this band played.

Oh, you mean not the same as London 2007, at the RS? I completely agree!!!!
That's why I decided not to come to town at all. cool smiley (Watch him show up...)

Have a fantastic time, everyone--I know you will.

~"Love is Strong"~

Date: May 21, 2018 02:40

ErwinH

Well, there goes your reputation! grinning smiley

Nearest Tube is Highbury & Islington on the Victoria Line. Here are some maps that might help...

Date: May 21, 2018 07:24

Finally on my way to the airport. Laryngitis and fever won't stop me! Let It Rock! smiling smiley

Date: May 21, 2018 10:18

OK, is everybody ready? Ladies and gentlemen, the second greatest rock'n'roll band in the world playing tonight at the Hope'n'Anchor in London Town. Do Not Miss It.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: May 21, 2018 12:02

See ya'll tonight! Will be there with Nate.

Posted by: MonkeyMan2000 ()
Date: May 21, 2018 12:56

Looking forward to meeting some of you guys tonight!
I don't really know how it works in England but will I be able to get into the club aged 17?

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: May 21, 2018 13:16

ErwinH

Lunatics ?

Lunatics did you say ? What, all because we've seen this band dozens/hundreds of times and have unloaded enough money on them over the years to have been able to have bought a house (in some cases) ... you think this is just reason to call us lunatics !!??

I protest Sir, I protest most strongly ! This is what's wrong with the world today, a little bit of mild enthusiasm is commonly misinterpreted as lunacy !! It's outrageous !!

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: ChrisL ()
Date: May 21, 2018 13:25

MonkeyMan2000
I don't really know how it works in England but will I be able to get into the club aged 17?

You won't have a problem.

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: May 21, 2018 13:42

MonkeyMan2000

You'll be very welcome too. Great to see that the band continues to attract new young fans thumbs up

Date: May 21, 2018 16:12

Everybody's safe and sound in London now. No broken instruments - let it roll!

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 6 of 10

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1663
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home