Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 5 of 10
Re: WELCOME TO LONDON! The IORR Band-gig and meet-up at the Hope and Anchor in London May 21
Date: April 30, 2018 13:28

«Anybody got a safety pin...?»

Can't wait - London will be a blast smiling smiley

Carol

Hang Fire

As Tears Go By

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-04-30 14:06 by DandelionPowderman.

Re: WELCOME TO LONDON! The IORR Band-gig and meet-up at the Hope and Anchor in London May 21
Posted by: ErwinH ()
Date: April 30, 2018 21:23

colonial
hey Bard ya ought to surprise the crowd with a few Abba numbers and I think they're love it.
To celebrate the great news the group are back writing new music..yea smoking smiley

Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Shelter... spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: colonial ()
Date: April 30, 2018 22:43

DandelionPowderman
Lance, during a gig a few years ago with my band a girl slipped this note rather subtly on my amp smiling smiley

smileys with beer

--------------
ColonialstoneNZ
--------------

Posted by: varilla ()
Date: May 1, 2018 01:58

How do i get tickets from Southamerica in advance? or do you think there will be tickets available at the venue that day?

Posted by: ErwinH ()
Date: May 6, 2018 22:38

Hello Varilla,
It's not possible to get tickets in advance.

The only thing you have to do is show up at the club on time.

The gig-basement will open at 7pm,
but the pub itself (groundfloor) will be open from 12:00

In the basement is place for 80 people...

Hope to see you there, and lots of others too !! :-)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-05-06 22:39 by ErwinH.

Re: OT: WELCOME TO LONDON! The IORR Band-gig and meet-up at the Hope and Anchor in London May 21
Posted by: roller99 ()
Date: May 6, 2018 23:39

SomeTorontoGirl
BluzDude
Someone here at work just got back from Canada and brought some Maple syrup cookies to share

Canada is delicious! They should have brought ya some maple dip donuts from Timmies.

Or some poutine....

STG, you and I are finally gonna meet.

Re: OT: WELCOME TO LONDON! The IORR Band-gig and meet-up at the Hope and Anchor in London May 21
Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: May 7, 2018 03:43

roller99
SomeTorontoGirl
BluzDude
Someone here at work just got back from Canada and brought some Maple syrup cookies to share

Canada is delicious! They should have brought ya some maple dip donuts from Timmies.

Or some poutine....

It will be the third most disappointing day of your life. Even if I bring cookies.

Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: May 7, 2018 06:35

roller99
SomeTorontoGirl
BluzDude

Or some poutine....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-05-08 02:42 by The Sicilian.

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: May 7, 2018 08:09

that's a rather bold and blunt question Sicilian. Assume joking tho.

plexi

Date: May 7, 2018 15:18

Really, Sicilian? Really. Please consider removing that.

Date: May 7, 2018 17:08

SomeTorontoGirl
roller99
SomeTorontoGirl
BluzDude

Or some poutine....

It will be the third most disappointing day of your life. Even if I bring cookies.

I don't think so, I'm looking forward to it.

Date: May 7, 2018 17:11

The Sicilian
roller99
SomeTorontoGirl
BluzDude

Or some poutine....

You mean ********?

No, I do not mean that. If I'd have meant that, I'd have said that. I suggest you google poutine. It's very simple.

1. Go to www.google.com
2. Type in the word "poutine" (without the quotes).
3. Find the enter key on your device.
4. Press it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-05-07 19:54 by roller99.

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: May 7, 2018 17:46

Will there be a request slot? Angling for Cops And Robbers. C'mon Dandy, you can do it.

Date: May 7, 2018 18:35

Thanks roller99, but there is a word I am trying to remove from this thread and your quote has repeated it. No woman would want to be associated with that term. I would appreciate if your would remove it from yours, and perhaps Sicilian will extend the same courtesy. Thank you kindly.

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: May 7, 2018 18:51

French fries with cheese curds and brown gravy???

I'll passgrinning smiley

Date: May 7, 2018 18:56

Silver Dagger
Will there be a request slot? Angling for Cops And Robbers. C'mon Dandy, you can do it.

A live album request wasn't enough? grinning smiley

Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: May 7, 2018 19:31

Someone may have already set, but you should play some songs from the forthcoming Stones album and "England Lost" certainly.

Date: May 7, 2018 19:55

Wow, even a jam in a bar has setlist whiners?grinning smiley

I know, let's get a member of the band to show up and tell us what we're gonna hear.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: May 7, 2018 20:34

BluzDude
French fries with cheese curds and brown gravy???

I'll passgrinning smiley
Good decision.
Love Canada (lived there ten years), but had somehow never tried it until I went to Quebec City for the Zip Code finale.
Went to a place that specialized in it, and out of sheer politeness, both my friend and I only made it half way through. eye popping smiley

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: May 7, 2018 21:12

DandelionPowderman
Silver Dagger

I was thinking of the encores. But no, my heart tells me it will be Ya Yas. Go for it buddy.

Date: May 7, 2018 21:14

Silver Dagger
DandelionPowderman
Silver Dagger

I was thinking of the encores. But no, my heart tells me it will be Ya Yas. Go for it buddy.

I’ve seen the set list, and can unreliably report that the encore will either be Stop Breaking Down (if they know what’s good for ‘em) or Dancing Queen - with costumes.

Date: May 7, 2018 21:58

Which of you brings magic markers to paint the setlist?

Posted by: z ()
Date: May 7, 2018 23:16

Dandy, you ought to do the one about the one who heard so much about London and decided to check it out.

Date: May 8, 2018 02:19

Is that from "London Derriere?"

Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: May 8, 2018 02:48

SomeTorontoGirl

Come on lighten up already, that's what many people in NY call it. Besides, how can you listen to "Some Girls" or "Star Star" and not have the same reaction.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-05-08 02:50 by The Sicilian.

Posted by: bleedingman ()
Date: May 8, 2018 03:21

Edit: Awesome band.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-05-09 02:25 by bleedingman.

Date: May 8, 2018 03:31

The Sicilian
SomeTorontoGirl

Come on lighten up already, that's what many people in NY call it. Besides, how can you listen to "Some Girls" or "Star Star" and not have the same reaction.

Appreciate the edit, Sicilian. Thanks.

Posted by: z ()
Date: May 8, 2018 08:53

Rocky Dijon
Is that from "London Derriere?"

I think it's called "Schmokzoygner Viglid" or something...

Date: May 16, 2018 10:13

5 days... Is everybody ready? smileys with beer

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: Steinschlag ()
Date: May 16, 2018 11:03

DandelionPowderman
5 days... Is everybody ready? smileys with beer

[www.youtube.com]

As ready as I can be thumbs up

------------------------------------------
"A smile relieves a heart that grieves..."

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 5 of 10

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1876
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home