Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 4 of 10
Re: OT: WELCOME TO LONDON! The IORR Band-gig and meet-up at the Hope and Anchor in London May 21
Date: April 16, 2018 11:40

SomeTorontoGirl
Adrian-L
CaptainGlassback
Sounds like a great night in prospect! Sure am looking forward to it. Normally if I go to a London pub I take my own food in my pocket to avoid getting poisoned!!! However The Hope & Anchor has a 5/5 Official Food Hygeine rating, (as at 3rd August 2017). I will certainly be tucking into their grub afore the much anticipated performance of the 21st!

this isn't Salisbury, you know

...but it’s a helpful reminder to bring my own packets of white vinegar for the chips. We Canucks never quite figured out your malt vinegar. Do NOT get me started on mayo. grinning smiley

Yeah, bring your own syrup... winking smiley

Re: OT: WELCOME TO LONDON! The IORR Band-gig and meet-up at the Hope and Anchor in London May 21
Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: April 16, 2018 11:57

DandelionPowderman
SomeTorontoGirl
Adrian-L
CaptainGlassback
Sounds like a great night in prospect! Sure am looking forward to it. Normally if I go to a London pub I take my own food in my pocket to avoid getting poisoned!!! However The Hope & Anchor has a 5/5 Official Food Hygeine rating, (as at 3rd August 2017). I will certainly be tucking into their grub afore the much anticipated performance of the 21st!

...but it’s a helpful reminder to bring my own packets of white vinegar for the chips. We Canucks never quite figured out your malt vinegar. Do NOT get me started on mayo. grinning smiley

That would be Maple Leaf syrup ? If so, she should bring a whole suitcase of it and sell it at a profit. It'll pay for her trip grinning smiley

Posted by: ChrisL ()
Date: April 16, 2018 12:04

grzegorz67
DandelionPowderman
SomeTorontoGirl
Adrian-L
CaptainGlassback

That would be Maple Leaf syrup ? If so, she should bring a whole suitcase of it and sell it at a profit. It'll pay for her trip grinning smiley

Bring some of these, too, please!

[www.presidentschoice.ca]

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: April 16, 2018 20:27

ChrisL
grzegorz67
DandelionPowderman
SomeTorontoGirl
Adrian-L
CaptainGlassback

Bring some of these, too, please!

[www.presidentschoice.ca]

You’re all damn cheeky monkeys! But if you are serious, I will see what else I can stash in my carry-on. But I am NOT making you French Toast for breakfast. (Well... depends on how the show goes...) (NO! No French Toast!)

Date: April 16, 2018 21:18

Thanks SomeTorontoGirl. I was only joking. I love those cookies, but please don’t go out of your way.

Having said that, if you bring them I’ll gladly eat one at the IORR show!

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: April 16, 2018 21:32

Someone here at work just got back from Canada and brought some Maple syrup cookies to share

Date: April 16, 2018 21:35

BluzDude
Someone here at work just got back from Canada and brought some Maple syrup cookies to share

Canada is delicious! They should have brought ya some maple dip donuts from Timmies.

Posted by: DartfordRenegade ()
Date: April 16, 2018 21:36

Those cookies sure do look nice SomeTorontoGirl.

Posted by: varilla ()
Date: April 17, 2018 03:20

Maybe i´ll be able to go.

How can i get to play some drums?

Date: April 17, 2018 10:05

varilla
Maybe i´ll be able to go.

How can i get to play some drums?

I sent you a PM on Facebook.

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: April 17, 2018 14:21

What a mental week this will be for me. IORR band on Monday, Stones on Tuesday, Nick Mason's new psychedelic early Pink Floyd band at the Half Moon Putney on the Wednesday and Stones again on Friday.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-04-30 12:20 by Silver Dagger.

Date: April 17, 2018 15:04

Silver Dagger
What a mental week this will be for me. IORR band on Monday, Stones on Tuesday, Nick Mason's new psychedelic early Pink Floyd band at the Half Moon Putney on the Wednesday and Stones again on Thursday.

The 2nd Stones London Stadium show is on Friday thumbs up

Quite a coup seeing Nick Mason in a pub though!

Date: April 17, 2018 17:26

Silver Dagger
What a mental week this will be for me. IORR band on Monday, Stones on Tuesday, Nick Mason's new psychedelic early Pink Floyd band at the Half Moon Putney on the Wednesday and Stones again on Thursday.

Half Moon...Sold Out. Grumble...

Date: April 18, 2018 15:06

We will play one of the Stones's live albums on this show.

There is a vote over at the Facebook-event right now. Havana Moon is creeping up the list surprisingly fast - help us out! winking smiley

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: April 18, 2018 16:57

Just placed my vote.
See you all in Islington smileys with beer

Nate

Date: April 19, 2018 19:36

As I'm planning my days in London, how far is the Hope and Anchor to the Camden Market?

Date: April 19, 2018 20:12

BluzDude
As I'm planning my days in London, how far is the Hope and Anchor to the Camden Market?

Not far you could walk it in around 40 minutes.

Nate

Date: April 19, 2018 20:20

Nate
BluzDude

Not far you could walk it in around 40 minutes.

Nate

Thanks Nate, I figured I could count on you to answer this question.smiling smiley

Date: April 19, 2018 20:28

Your welcome and enjoy your time in London.

Nate thumbs up

Posted by: colonial ()
Date: April 19, 2018 23:04

colonial

Bard..hey mate thanks for the gig invite ya posted on fb but as much as I'd love to be there I can't make it and sure it'll be a great night looking forward to ya photo's and watching it on youtube I'm gonna download The IORR Band banner photo and frame it and put it up on my rock wall with all the other posters..hey mate ya got no New Zealand flag on ya banner yea..cheers mate

colonialNZ

Re: WELCOME TO LONDON! The IORR Band-gig and meet-up at the Hope and Anchor in London May 21
Date: April 20, 2018 09:56

Whaat? Did we forget the NZ-flag??

I'm sorry Lance, we'll make it up to you. Too bad you can't make it to London this time, mate.

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: April 21, 2018 20:21

DandelionPowderman

There is a vote over at the Facebook-event right now. Havana Moon is creeping up the list surprisingly fast - help us out! winking smiley

[www.facebook.com]

Will you play it the order of the 8-track tape? spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Date: April 21, 2018 22:02

Cristiano Radtke
DandelionPowderman

[www.facebook.com]

Will you play it the order of the 8-track tape? spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

He he, depends on which album it turns out to be winking smiley

Re: WELCOME TO LONDON! The IORR Band-gig and meet-up at the Hope and Anchor in London May 21
Date: April 23, 2018 18:19

How many 8 track live-releases were there anyway? smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-04-23 18:20 by DandelionPowderman.

Posted by: colonial ()
Date: April 30, 2018 07:14

hey Bard ya ought to surprise the crowd with a few Abba numbers and I think they're love it.
To celebrate the great news the group are back writing new music..yea smoking smiley

Date: April 30, 2018 11:45

Lance, during a gig a few years ago with my band a girl slipped this note rather subtly on my amp smiling smiley

Date: April 30, 2018 11:58

DandelionPowderman
Lance, during a gig a few years ago with my band a girl slipped this note rather subtly on my amp smiling smiley

Did you play it?

Date: April 30, 2018 12:08

ChrisL
DandelionPowderman

Did you play it?

U2 played it at a gig in Stockholm in the early 90s with Bjorn and Benny guesting. After murdering it, Bono apologised to the crowd, saying that it needs a female voice to work grinning smiley I'm sure it's on Youtube somewhere.

Date: April 30, 2018 12:09

ChrisL
DandelionPowderman

Did you play it?

No, we didn't smiling smiley

Date: April 30, 2018 12:52

DandelionPowderman
ChrisL
DandelionPowderman

Did you play it?

No, we didn't smiling smiley

...visions of a roomful of inebriated IORRians singing Take A Chance On Me... grinning smiley

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 4 of 10

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1281
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home