Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 2 of 10
Re: OT: WELCOME TO LONDON! The IORR Band-gig and meet-up at the Hope and Anchor in London May 21
Posted by: johnnythunders ()
Date: March 5, 2018 20:00

I really wanna come but have to wait til my wife gets back from yoga (surely the most middle-class sentence ever posted on iorr.org)

What time are the band on ? One set or two ? Will it sell out ? Do I need to buy an advance ticket ?

Re: OT: WELCOME TO LONDON! The IORR Band-gig and meet-up at the Hope and Anchor in London May 21
Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: March 6, 2018 12:42

johnnythunders
I really wanna come but have to wait til my wife gets back from yoga (surely the most middle-class sentence ever posted on iorr.org)

What time are the band on ? One set or two ? Will it sell out ? Do I need to buy an advance ticket ?

hot smiley hot smiley hot smiley

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Date: March 6, 2018 12:51

johnnythunders

Info about tickets will be coming soon, Johnny, but this is a very small club (Capacity: 80 people) - so don't count on pit-tix winking smiley

There's also a cerfew at 11pm...

Your wife is doing afternoon-yoga, I presume? smiling smiley

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: March 6, 2018 12:53

DandelionPowderman
johnnythunders

Info about tickets will be coming soon, Johnny, but this is a very small club (Capacity: 80 people) - so don't count on pit-tix winking smiley

80 people - yikes. That's tiny! Do you do loyalty points for attendance of previous gigs grinning smiley ???

Date: March 6, 2018 12:55

grzegorz67
DandelionPowderman
johnnythunders

80 people - yikes. That's tiny! Do you do loyalty points for attendance of previous gigs grinning smiley ???

Fanhood is always noted and registered - and rewarded winking smiley

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: March 6, 2018 12:56

Get there around lunch-time and hide in the dunny till show-time ....

ROCKMAN

Date: March 6, 2018 13:05

DandelionPowderman
grzegorz67
DandelionPowderman
johnnythunders

Good smiling smiley I only live 80 miles West of London and I've booked accomodation for your show and the other band's show up at the Olympic Stadium the following evening as I don't fancy coming home from London and going straight back in again the next morning. I believe there are a handful of fans who were present at BOTH of your previous shows!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-06 13:06 by grzegorz67.

Posted by: ErwinH ()
Date: March 6, 2018 19:29

grzegorz67
I believe there are a handful of fans who were present at BOTH of your previous shows!

The most of these handful of guys are not Stones-fans like you and I. My friends will be in London again, but they don't need/want tickets for the Stones... confused smiley

Posted by: EJM ()
Date: March 6, 2018 19:49

Can we just pitch up ?

Date: March 6, 2018 23:36

ErwinH
grzegorz67
I believe there are a handful of fans who were present at BOTH of your previous shows!

The most of these handful of guys are not Stones-fans like you and I. My friends will be in London again, but they don't need/want tickets for the Stones... confused smiley

Dearie dear! There’s no accounting for taste grinning smiley At least they must like the IORR Band smiling smiley

Posted by: DartfordRenegade ()
Date: March 7, 2018 10:26

DandelionPowderman
grzegorz67
DandelionPowderman
johnnythunders

Will there be a pre-sale code? smiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smiley

Date: March 7, 2018 10:30

DartfordRenegade
DandelionPowderman
grzegorz67
DandelionPowderman
johnnythunders

Don't tell me you haven't received it?? winking smiley

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: March 7, 2018 10:41

Is there a special Meet And Greet with the band?

Date: March 7, 2018 10:54

Topi
Is there a special Meet And Greet with the band?

Yep, try the bar..

Posted by: DartfordRenegade ()
Date: March 7, 2018 14:06

DandelionPowderman
DartfordRenegade
DandelionPowderman
grzegorz67
DandelionPowderman
johnnythunders

Don't tell me you haven't received it?? winking smiley

Damn don't tell me the bloody emails are late again!!! Have to get a platinum ticket of Ticketbastard. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Seriously though I hope to make this I recall having a few pints in the Pilot Inn before the 2012 O2 gigs with some of you fellow IORRIANs. That was a great night.

Date: April 10, 2018 12:08

The event is up on Facebook now.

For people who aren't on Facebook, here's more info (Thanks to mr_dja's daughter and SomeTorontoGirl for the brilliant flyer and banner:

Date: April 10, 2018 13:59

When do tickets go on sale? Not yet according to this.

[www.ents24.com]

Will there be a presale grinning smiley ?

Posted by: angee ()
Date: April 10, 2018 16:56

Beautiful graphics, STG with the international flag banner. I especially like the flyer with the block letters and tongue! cool smiley

~"Love is Strong"~

Posted by: ErwinH ()
Date: April 10, 2018 22:37

We might see this cool international flag banner in real life soon... smiling smiley

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: April 10, 2018 23:22

ErwinH
We might see this cool international flag banner in real life soon... smiling smiley

Ya might. If Ryanair doesn’t punt it as excess cabin baggage at Dublin...and if I can scrape together the £7 cover charge. Looks kinda nice in my living room though...and it’s one thing Matt Lee doesn’t have...yet. winking smiley

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: April 10, 2018 23:38

SomeTorontoGirl
ErwinH

Ya might. If Ryanair doesn’t punt it as excess cabin baggage at Dublin...and if I can scrape together the £7 cover charge. Looks kinda nice in my living room though...and it’s one thing Matt Lee doesn’t have...yet. winking smiley

Let's keep out fingers crossed with Ryan Air. I'll be flying to London from Belfast that Monday morning. I'm no stranger to having my luggage end up on the other side of earth.

Date: April 11, 2018 01:00

BluzDude
Let's keep out fingers crossed with Ryan Air. I'll be flying to London from Belfast that Monday morning. I'm no stranger to having my luggage end up on the other side of earth.

Perfect! I’ll give the damn thing to you in Dublin and YOU can schlep it! grinning smiley

Date: April 11, 2018 01:06

SomeTorontoGirl
BluzDude

Perfect! I’ll give the damn thing to you in Dublin and YOU can schlep it! grinning smiley

I wonder how it will survive my train trip from Dublin to Belfast and the Game of Thrones tour while in Northern Ireland???>grinning smiley<

Date: April 11, 2018 01:16

BluzDude
I wonder how it will survive my train trip from Dublin to Belfast and the Game of Thrones tour while in Northern Ireland???>grinning smiley<

My guess...badly! I could fold it and put it in my pack, but don’t want to crease it - it’s still pretty. The short end is 30” (75 cm) so technically too long for carry on. I have a slight suspicion that I’m a wee bit past being able to bat my eyelashes and get it through... dammit!

Date: April 11, 2018 01:22

SomeTorontoGirl
BluzDude

My guess...badly! I could fold it and put it in my pack, but don’t want to crease it - it’s still pretty. The short end is 30” (75 cm) so technically too long for carry on. I have a slight suspicion that I’m a wee bit past being able to bat my eyelashes and get it through... dammit!

In all seriousness, contact Ryan Air and ask if you have a 32" tube (assuming you can roll it up) if they would charge extra for it.

Date: April 11, 2018 01:26

Yeah, I’ll sort it before I travel. I guess it isn’t gonna be a surprise now...

Date: April 11, 2018 01:29

SomeTorontoGirl
Yeah, I’ll sort it before I travel. I guess it isn’t gonna be a surprise now...

.....your secret is safe with me (Ingrid Bergman - Casablanca)

Date: April 11, 2018 03:15

BluzDude

We’ll always have...Islington?

Date: April 11, 2018 06:45

SomeTorontoGirl
BluzDude

We’ll always have...Islington?

Here's looking at you, kid!

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: April 11, 2018 09:41

Man, I wish I could be at this event. sad smiley (And the Stones show, too, but let's face it, this is nearly as cool, and cheaper.)

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 2 of 10

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1968
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home