Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 2 of 13
Re: Warsaw Poland travel and show info
Posted by: MAF ()
Date: February 27, 2018 14:54

Thanx. Diamand Pit already gone...

Posted by: kwoznica ()
Date: February 27, 2018 14:56

keep refreshing, pit tickets are coming back

Posted by: Memorymotel62 ()
Date: February 27, 2018 15:02

Thanks, but after entering code, still no list of tickets. Just "Pre-sale of tickets for Warsaw’s concert by The Rolling Stones will start on Thursday, 1st of March at 10:00"....

Posted by: kwoznica ()
Date: February 27, 2018 15:03

initially I had the same problem, only using the link from Topi I was able to see the list of tickets

Posted by: jacollini ()
Date: February 27, 2018 15:05

How did you get the prices after typing ANGIE???

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: February 27, 2018 15:06

I'm in!!!!! Gold Standing 725PLN total, including mailing to UK. About 150GBP so not too bad. See you all there. I will be queueing from 11am as usual.

Dzienkuje bardzo za pomoc, kwoznica smileys with beer

Posted by: jackflash27 ()
Date: February 27, 2018 15:10

YESSSSSS 2 pit tickets side A!!!!!

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: February 27, 2018 15:13

what are the prices for pit and diamond?

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: February 27, 2018 15:17

BINGO ......... 1 pit ticket side A (Ronnie)

hot smiley

Pit ticket price is PLN 1950 (about GBP£ 410)

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: February 27, 2018 15:18

People on Facebook claiming they never even used the code but still scored. How that happened is beyond me.

Date: February 27, 2018 15:23

Yes, I scored the pit's via the link someone posted on this board. Worked eventually
A lot of refreshing was needed though

Date: February 27, 2018 15:26

Just got Diamond B.
Refreshed the site again and again. Suddenly ALL tix were available again!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-02-27 15:29 by MAF.

Posted by: a bigger nut ()
Date: February 27, 2018 15:26

GOAAAAAAAL!!
Guys, see you @ Warsaw Pit A hot smileyhot smiley

Posted by: jacollini ()
Date: February 27, 2018 15:34

PIT B !!!cool smiley

Date: February 27, 2018 15:35

It was quite hard work ordering a ticket without understanding any Polish word.
But I got one.
Eventim.pl send me a mail. In Polish. Would be very kind if someone who got such a mail could post a translation in English. Thank you, dziekuje bardzo!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-02-27 15:54 by MAF.

Posted by: syrel ()
Date: February 27, 2018 15:50

Woop Woop! Pit B for mehot smiley

Posted by: wickerman ()
Date: February 27, 2018 16:04

MAF
But I got one.
Eventim.pl send me a mail. In Polish. Would be very kind if someone who got such a mail could post a translation in English. Thank you, dziekuje bardzo!

You can choose language on Eventim´s website.

Date: February 27, 2018 16:19

wickerman
MAF
But I got one.

Yeah, now that is possible, but in the early stage of ordering, it wasn't an option. Freaked me out also. Had pit tickets in the basket and suddenly some weird message popped up. Turned out later that this meant 'search unsuccesful'. For me, in the end, I succeeded getting Pit tickets (in English).

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: February 27, 2018 16:28

Is there a print at home option for eventim Poland?

Nate

Date: February 27, 2018 16:38

Nate
Is there a print at home option for eventim Poland?

Nate

No, just post mail

Date: February 27, 2018 16:46

jackflash27
wickerman
MAF
But I got one.

Yeah, now that is possible, but in the early stage of ordering, it wasn't an option. Freaked me out also. Had pit tickets in the basket and suddenly some weird message popped up. Turned out later that this meant 'search unsuccesful'. For me, in the end, I succeeded getting Pit tickets (in English).

I had toggled the language and signed in onto the website before I clicked the email link. That put me into English all the way through.

Glad it worked out for you. See you there!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-02-27 16:47 by Topi.

Posted by: bisonvodka ()
Date: February 27, 2018 17:00

This time I'll go with my 8 years old daughter so we choose seating but we are in.

Date: February 27, 2018 17:12

The cost for mailing Warsaw tickets within Europe is 25PLN = approx 6EUR or just over a fiver to the UK. It's not the looney 35 EUR eventim.de charge.

Date: February 27, 2018 18:26

Topi
jackflash27
wickerman
MAF
But I got one.

I had toggled the language and signed in onto the website before I clicked the email link. That put me into English all the way through.

Glad it worked out for you. See you there!

Topi: thanks to your link I got in. Received my email with link way too late. Thanks! See you there! Also PIT?

Date: February 27, 2018 18:31

Yes, Pit B!

Figured I'd give myself a treat. Almost 20 years since my first show, and Warsaw happens to be show #20 all time. It's all in the numbers...

Date: February 27, 2018 18:34

thrak
Here's the map with ticket prices.

\

So, I have been studying the lay out of the seatings. I noticed that this concert has a 'Diamond PIT' which is almost all around the regular PIT. When I compare it to the other maps and the layout from the 'No Filter' concerts last year, it seems that the regular PIT space is smaller this time. Could be a visual trick, but looks like it. What do you think? Also striking: the difference in price between regular PIT and Diamond PIT.

Date: February 27, 2018 18:53

jackflash27
thrak

\

So, I have been studying the lay out of the seatings. I noticed that this concert has a 'Diamond PIT' which is almost all around the regular PIT. When I compare it to the other maps and the layout from the 'No Filter' concerts last year, it seems that the regular PIT space is smaller this time. Could be a visual trick, but looks like it. What do you think? Also striking: the difference in price between regular PIT and Diamond PIT.

I think the Pit will be the same size as last year. Diamond is off to the side on both sides, occupying space normally part of the Golden Circle/Fosse Or/Gold Standing/Pista A at other shows. I'm in Gold Standing so will queue from early with the aim of being at the end of the ramp. I was 2nd row behind the early entry folks in Barcelona last year and I'd expect early entry people this time too.

Date: February 27, 2018 19:42

grzegorz67
jackflash27
thrak

\

I think the Pit will be the same size as last year. Diamond is off to the side on both sides, occupying space normally part of the Golden Circle/Fosse Or/Gold Standing/Pista A at other shows. I'm in Gold Standing so will queue from early with the aim of being at the end of the ramp. I was 2nd row behind the early entry folks in Barcelona last year and I'd expect early entry people this time too.

You're probably right. Set up will be the same no reason to make it smaller. It brings more cash also. Only difference is that this time there is an option for PIT A and B. Last year that was not the case. Probably they learned from the mess this was.

Posted by: zgredzik ()
Date: February 27, 2018 21:52

Someone is coming to concert from Krakow? smiling smiley

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: February 27, 2018 22:18

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 2 of 13

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1791