Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2324252627282930313233Next
Current Page: 29 of 33
Re: Prague Czech Republic travel and show info
Posted by: mikey C ()
Date: June 30, 2018 13:38

Arrive much earlier then one hour.....get there by 4pm .....

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: June 30, 2018 13:40

Lorenz

Is FOS usually packed or will we get a decent spot (and easy access) if we arrive e.g. an hour before the Stones?

Dunno, but in Berlin Olympic-Stadium the GA-Standing was already packed at 7:15pm until the end of the two Sound/Lighting-Towers. Almost no chance still to get a place on the rail ....

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: June 30, 2018 13:43

Lorenz
How is the recent experience with FOS and arrival time?
Is FOS usually packed or will we get a decent spot (and easy access) if we arrive e.g. an hour before the Stones?

That will be too late.in Southampton i stood in line at about 14.00 o clock .pit ticket.in Edinburgh at 13.00 o clock n had Gold Circle.then you will be in the Front.

Jeroen

Posted by: bauk77 ()
Date: June 30, 2018 16:50

1400 o clock with pit, are you joking? on several pictures pit looks quite empty 1 hour before the opening band.
thats the reason for me to bought pit tix to avoid 7 hours waiting on the field like in spielberg.

Posted by: Rockon ()
Date: June 30, 2018 17:32

Looking for Jim and his wife from TX that we met in Marseilles at Marriott.

If you want to share expense/ride to venue. Pls e mail us. Marge and Bob from Chicago. Lawnrmb@aol.com

Anyone else from US without wristbands yet?

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: June 30, 2018 17:42

bauk77
1400 o clock with pit, are you joking? on several pictures pit looks quite empty 1 hour before the opening band.
thats the reason for me to bought pit tix to avoid 7 hours waiting on the field like in spielberg.

If you want first row pit, yes.
Jeroen

Posted by: bauk77 ()
Date: June 30, 2018 17:46

ok front row maybe, but not a good view? i prefer half of walkway and in the middle not at the fence.

Posted by: Lorenz ()
Date: June 30, 2018 18:05

I don't want front row, just a decent space in the FOS area - that area isn't too big right? GA is behind, so I assume FOS will have it's own entrance. So even if we are a bit behind we should get a great view?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-06-30 18:06 by Lorenz.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: June 30, 2018 18:46

FOS has own entrance (two actually, two sections sold separately on the website). It is a good view and best sound.

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: June 30, 2018 20:11

-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-06-30 20:13 by Happy24.

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: June 30, 2018 20:55

Sorry if this has already been asked and answered in the previous 29 pages of this thread, but how are lucky dippers supposed to get their RFID wristbands? Suffice it to say that confusion reigns already...

Posted by: a bigger nut ()
Date: July 1, 2018 01:05

In RS.com official store, t-shirt price is 30GBP.
Then how much is the expected local price?
I will buy 2 or 3 shirts, but no idea how much should I top up.

Posted by: Stonesfan2146 ()
Date: July 1, 2018 01:45

Beast
Sorry if this has already been asked and answered in the previous 29 pages of this thread, but how are lucky dippers supposed to get their RFID wristbands? Suffice it to say that confusion reigns already...

I have Lucky Dips too and have no clue. They may be changed at the ticket exchange offices that should be there at the venue for all the people outside the czech republic who did not get their ticket shipped?

Is there any source that can be asked? Anybody?

Date: July 1, 2018 02:48

corriecas
bauk77

If you want first row pit, yes.
Jeroen

You don't want to be too close.

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: July 1, 2018 06:13

Rockon
Looking for Jim and his wife from TX that we met in Marseilles at Marriott.

If you want to share expense/ride to venue. Pls e mail us. Marge and Bob from Chicago. Lawnrmb@aol.com

Anyone else from US without wristbands yet?

Yep, leaving from California tomorrow. Arriving Tuesday afternoon. Staying in Prague 7 district.

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: July 1, 2018 08:32

a bigger nut

I would expect 900 CZK for one shirt

Posted by: mikey C ()
Date: July 1, 2018 08:42

Yes about 900czk...In ireland special deal t-shirt's 275czk....

Posted by: a bigger nut ()
Date: July 1, 2018 09:24

Happy24
a bigger nut

I would expect 900 CZK for one shirt

Thanks!

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: July 1, 2018 11:08

I’m already in Prague. Thankfully it’s going to be much cooler today, approx 20C. Suits me. As a Scot, I’m not designed for scorching weather grinning smiley. I’ll go off exploring soon. I might go for a look at the venue site nearer show day.

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: July 1, 2018 11:32

grzegorz67
I’m already in Prague. Thankfully it’s going to be much cooler today, approx 20C. Suits me. As a Scot, I’m not designed for scorching weather grinning smiley. I’ll go off exploring soon. I might go for a look at the venue site nearer show day.

Yup, but have you seen what Wednesday 4th is gonna be like ? Blazing sunshine all day and peaking at 28/29 degrees !!

Perfect for standing in line for around 7 hours ....

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: July 1, 2018 12:09

paulywaul
grzegorz67

Yup, but have you seen what Wednesday 4th is gonna be like ? Blazing sunshine all day and peaking at 28/29 degrees !!

Perfect for standing in line for around 7 hours ....

Yes I’ve seen it. If the forecast proves to be correct then I won’t be queueing for that long. Depends what my LDs turn out to be. My LD buddy certainly isn’t up for that sort of queueing though I usually am.

Date: July 1, 2018 12:29

Stonesfan2146
Beast

I have Lucky Dips too and have no clue. They may be changed at the ticket exchange offices that should be there at the venue for all the people outside the czech republic who did not get their ticket shipped?

I just wrote now to the wristband support email address provided to ask about the procedure and the email was returned as undeliverable. Great...

So now I’ve written to a ticketpro address instead. Let’s see if they come back with the answer. Not holding my breath.

Posted by: Stonesdude ()
Date: July 1, 2018 14:19

Rock on

This is Jim. We are on our way to Prague. I will verify the car and let you know.

We did not get wristbands either. We set up the cashless account but it would not recognize our ticket numbers. I emailed Many times, with some responses from them but they never got the system to accept our ticket numbers. I am afraid this will be a nightmare at the site. If they can't fix it over a week in advance I don't have much confidence in them doing it at the site.

Good luck to all.

BTW, Stuttgart was excellent. One of the best. This tour should have been the On Fire tour.

Four down, two to go.

Date: July 1, 2018 14:37

Beast
Stonesfan2146
Beast

I just wrote now to the wristband support email address provided to ask about the procedure and the email was returned as undeliverable. Great...

So now I’ve written to a ticketpro address instead. Let’s see if they come back with the answer. Not holding my breath.

Okay, thank you. I guess worst case is we gotta watch IORR on showday and look if somebody found a way.

Date: July 1, 2018 14:48

Turns out I did a typo in the wristband email address, so it was my bad. So have emailed again and will see if anything ensues.

Date: July 1, 2018 14:58

Worst case they took the money and ran! =P

Date: July 1, 2018 16:29

Alright, hope they answer quick. I will send a mail too.

And yeah Topi, let's hope we don't get your worst case scenario grinning smiley

Posted by: Lien ()
Date: July 1, 2018 18:33

Welcome to Vaclav Havel Airport

[www.instagram.com]

Posted by: Rockon ()
Date: July 1, 2018 19:01

Thanks Stonesdude

Will await your note about car. Let’s all grab a drink in any case. Arriving in Prague tonight .

Agree that we are likely up for a hassle with the wrist bands at the venue. But hope to keep rolling...

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: July 1, 2018 19:15

The Stones were on their way to Prague.

Takeoff was 1-Jul-2018, Stuttgart Airport, 16:20 CEST. Landing was Prague Vaclav Havel Airport, 17:01 CEST.

[www.Flightradar24.com]

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2324252627282930313233Next
Current Page: 29 of 33

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1899
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home