Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2223242526272829303132...LastNext
Current Page: 27 of 33
Re: Prague Czech Republic travel and show info
Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: June 28, 2018 15:13

mikey C
Nice Bus ride did it once you get to see most of Poland..12 hour's more or less....You have to check out the pub the golden tiger...in the center of Prague...They open at 15:00 get there at 14:30...At 15:30 they are already full...nice place old school

Mine is only 9 hours 50 minutes. I think it only stops at Wroclaw & Lodz. Good to hear it's a nice journey. I've reserved a front 'panorama' seat on the upper deck to enjoy the journey. I speak passable Polish (I'm a Scot) and it's a Polish bus company so I have no worries.

Posted by: mikey C ()
Date: June 28, 2018 15:16

Down the street from you there are two.... I go to once in awhile BAR#7 and Propaganda no frill's which i like beer is about 1.50 euro....

Posted by: mikey C ()
Date: June 28, 2018 15:21

Nothing better then a lucky dip bus ticket...I think the travel part is as much fun as the gig's will almost anyway...

Date: June 28, 2018 15:49

Hi,

if anyone is interested in the concert in Prague, it’s hard to beat this offer from Lidl Germany. I wasn’t planning on going to Prague, but when you get a ticket for 19 euros, it’s an offer you can’t refuse.

You can change the search options and buy from 1 to 4 tickets. A tourist city tour is included and allegedly, one will receive an e-mail about where to pick up the tickets in the old town.

[www.urlaubstracker.de] (click on “zum Angebot”)

Date: June 28, 2018 15:52

mikey C
Nothing better then a lucky dip bus ticket...I think the travel part is as much fun as the gig's will almost anyway...

Booked far in advance so £13 GBP + £6GBP to reserve that seat grinning smiley

I always love the travelling around which goes with a Stones Tour and I usually spend time exploring the venue cities. However, being UK based, the only one I did that for was Manchester, and I did all 8 gigs. All of the rest I day tripped. I did 3 nights in Dublin too. I'm turning Prague and Warsaw into a 10 day holiday, leaving Saturday early morning. Can't wait smiling smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-06-28 15:54 by grzegorz67.

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: June 28, 2018 16:41

mikey C
Also Letna beer garden Prague 7 great view of the city...on a nice day very walkable from the center....If i arrange a meet up this is the place...From here you can walk down the hill and catch the metro right to Letnany....if there is a meet up it's at 12:00 show day....At 14:00 we head for the show...EARLY!!!!!

Staying right by there. Checking it out the night before.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: June 28, 2018 17:00

Shot_of_Salvation

I wasn’t planning on going to Prague, but when you get a ticket for 19 euros, it’s an offer you can’t refuse.

Yeah, but it's only GA-Standing (Stehplatzkarte) - therefore rather nothing for people who aren't 2 meters tall .... winking smiley

€38 - Offer for 2 Persons: [www.Lidl-Reisen.de] .

Date: June 28, 2018 17:43

Irix
Shot_of_Salvation

I wasn’t planning on going to Prague, but when you get a ticket for 19 euros, it’s an offer you can’t refuse.

Yeah, but it's only GA-Standing (Stehplatzkarte) - therefore rather nothing for people who aren't 2 meters tall .... winking smiley

Yeah, 38€ for two persons is the standard setting, but if you tweak the search options, you can get anything from 1 to 4 tix.

Date: June 28, 2018 17:44

Shot_of_Salvation
Irix
Shot_of_Salvation

Yeah, 38€ for two persons is the standard setting, but if you tweak the search options, you can get anything from 1 to 4 tix.

I thought that was accomodation only. Surely admission tickets are extra?

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: June 28, 2018 17:54

grzegorz67
Shot_of_Salvation
Irix
Shot_of_Salvation

problem is: as soon you put this offer in your shopping cart any reference to tickets for the show disappears. It just says "Camping (TK1)" (TK1 might mean ticket category one)

Date: June 28, 2018 17:59

problem solved - the offer is not available anymore

Date: June 28, 2018 18:21

grzegorz67
Shot_of_Salvation
Irix
Shot_of_Salvation

No, I think it is/was 19€ for one GA without accommodation: "Für den günstigen Preis ab nur 19 € bekommt Ihr bei Lidl-Reisen eine Stehplatzkarte für die legendären Rolling Stones sowie eine Stadtführung durch Prag!"

I managed to book it, but haven't received anything but a preliminary confirmation from Lidl to my email.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: June 28, 2018 18:25

grzegorz67

That was the German Text (still available via Google Cache):

"Inklusivleistungen:

Stadtführung durch Prag
1x Stehplatzkarte pro Person

Mit Lidl-Reisen zu den Stones:
Die Steine sind wieder am Rollen! Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Ron Wood und Charlie Watts sind mit ihrer legendären Rockband The Rolling Stones wieder auf Tournee. Am 04.07. tritt die Band bei einem Open-Air-Konzert auf dem Flugplatz Prag-Letnany auf. Der Auftritt ist Teil ihrer Welttournee No Filter. Seien Sie dabei und erleben Sie eine der kultigsten Bands der Musikgeschichte live!

Prag – Stadt der hundert Türme:
Die Hauptstadt der Tschechischen Republik ist bekannt für bunte Barockgebäude am Altstädter Ring, gotische Kirchen und der mittelalterlichen astronomischen Uhr, wo zu jeder Stunde ein Glockenspiel zu sehen ist. Ein weiteres Highlight ist die Karlsbrücke, die älteste Brücke der Stadt mit den vielen Heiligenfiguren, die über die Moldau im 14. Jahrhundert errichtet wurde. Schlendern Sie durch die wunderschönen Gassen und lassen Sie die Architektur dieser schönen Stadt auf sich wirken.

Sonstiges:
Die Konzerttickets/Armbänder erhalten Sie in der Altstadt von Prag. Abholadresse und Treffpunkt für die Stadtführung erhalten Sie mit den Unterlagen. Bitte beachten Sie, dass bei dem Angebot keine Hotelübernachtung inklusive ist."

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: June 28, 2018 22:26

Anybody got the Lucky Dip info e-mail yet?

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: June 28, 2018 22:49

Date: June 28, 2018 22:53

schwonek

neither too bad nor outstanding…

Posted by: laughinearlydied ()
Date: June 28, 2018 22:58

the t-shirt and lithograph is a) disgusting and b) doesn't make sense.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-06-28 23:03 by laughinearlydied.

Posted by: Lorenz ()
Date: June 29, 2018 00:19

Why? Looks like a traditional Prague street sign. Pretty cool

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: June 29, 2018 00:27

mikey C
Down the street from you there are two.... I go to once in awhile BAR#7 and Propaganda no frill's which i like beer is about 1.50 euro....

Thanks mikey !!
jeroen

Posted by: laughinearlydied ()
Date: June 29, 2018 00:42

Lorenz
Why? Looks like a traditional Prague street sign. Pretty cool

because when they play somewhere, they don't put "roidgling stroigns" instead of "Rolling Stones" or "no filter" on the poster, so why would they put this nonsense on poster for prague? it means nothing and phonetically its complete nonsense. its like "shtonees no feeltier". I don't know, just seems weird to me.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-06-29 00:45 by laughinearlydied.

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: June 29, 2018 02:56

As a souvenir from Prague it is not bad. If I have a chance I might buy one.

Posted by: tioms ()
Date: June 29, 2018 11:49

I've GA ticket with wristband and I do not go to the concert. I've seen them enough. 150€ for sale.

Posted by: lukuc ()
Date: June 29, 2018 12:55

schwonek

this will be real t-shirt for Prague? Horrible sad smiley

Posted by: jenyk ()
Date: June 29, 2018 13:01

"shtonees no feeltier"
Yes, it´s horrible. It doesn´t sounds czech. It sounds russian. Are tanks rolling back?...:-(

Date: June 29, 2018 13:21

Tried asking again on the Facebook event page re Lucky Dips.

Here's the answer I got:

Hi, well Lucky Dip are the one and only tickets which are sold directly from rollingstones.com. Please check the web as all those ticketholders should find there all the info about this RS-promo run...Best regards

Date: June 29, 2018 13:23

Topi

Here's the answer I got:

Hi, well Lucky Dip are the one and only tickets which are sold directly from rollingstones.com. Please check the web as all those ticketholders should find there all the info about this RS-promo run...Best regards

I have the feeling that this will be the most poorly organised show of the tour. The answer you got here plus this pointless pay band nonsense.

Date: June 29, 2018 13:55

I know. They have now given me two contradictory answers too. The first one said LD holders should receive e-mail from Ticketmaster(Ticketpro) shortly.

Posted by: jenyk ()
Date: June 29, 2018 13:59

Very czech...

Date: June 29, 2018 14:02

Topi
I know. They have now given me two contradictory answers too. The first one said LD holders should receive e-mail from Ticketmaster(Ticketpro) shortly.

I've had nothing apart from a very general email yesterday in Czech and very badly translated into English. I reckon they just ran the Czech text through Google Translate. No mention whatsoever of Lucky Dips.

Posted by: lukuc ()
Date: June 29, 2018 14:04

grzegorz67
Topi

Here's the answer I got:

I have the feeling that this will be the most poorly organised show of the tour. The answer you got here plus this pointless pay band nonsense.

And most probably you will be right. I think too that organization will be poor.
- Wristbands
- Fee for return money on your wristband (only on the small leaflet which comes with wristbands it written something about return fee).
- Fee for sending wristbands and many people not received it, so they told them, "you got it on the place" (but you pay for shipping).
- If you buy ticket for tribune, you cannot select where you will be, they select "best place" for you... but how they can know which place is "best" for me or somebody else? And it is quite big difference between tribune next the podium or on the back side
- now if it is real, t-shirt with stupid "spelling mistakes" ... it is like if you write Ronnie Wood like Roonyi Weed or something like this.

I'm quite worried

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-06-29 14:09 by lukuc.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2223242526272829303132...LastNext
Current Page: 27 of 33

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1789
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home