Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1920212223242526272829...LastNext
Current Page: 24 of 33
Re: Prague Czech Republic travel and show info
Posted by: mikey C ()
Date: June 18, 2018 10:48

Hello grzegorz67,
I see your dipping the show did the send you anything?..With the wristband they sent a booklet with all the information...when you get your dip's there will be a code on it ...also there will be a customer care booth outside the venue...on the map it list 3.....also outside and in the venue will be topup places where you add to your account...I would get there early on show day say around noon..to sort it all out...www.rollingstones.pay.intellifest.com
I am not a fan of this system at all...does this help?

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: June 18, 2018 13:23

mikey C
Hello grzegorz67,
I see your dipping the show did the send you anything?..With the wristband they sent a booklet with all the information...when you get your dip's there will be a code on it ...also there will be a customer care booth outside the venue...on the map it list 3.....also outside and in the venue will be topup places where you add to your account...I would get there early on show day say around noon..to sort it all out...www.rollingstones.pay.intellifest.com
I am not a fan of this system at all...does this help?

That's a big help Mikey and I'll pass this on to my friend, who'll hopefully be reassured. Thank you very much. All I've had is a very general email in both Czech & English. I hope that Dippers are given their wristbands on the day, and we can then top up with Credit easily enough.

Date: June 18, 2018 13:41

That should be the case..I expect it to be a bit of a mess travel wise i am heading there around 2pm...It's also the start of a 5 day long holiday weekend...On another note The KOOK'S are playing the same night at the Rock for People Festival which is about an hour and a half from Prague..They are still listed to play...Any more Info i get i will post straight away...

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: June 18, 2018 15:05

mikey C
That should be the case..I expect it to be a bit of a mess travel wise i am heading there around 2pm...It's also the start of a 5 day long holiday weekend...On another note The KOOK'S are playing the same night at the Rock for People Festival which is about an hour and a half from Prague..They are still listed to play...Any more Info i get i will post straight away...

Thanks a lot Mikey. Local knowledge is always very valuable. 20 years ago I was at the BtB show in Chorzow, Poland and if I hadn't been with Polish friends, I wouldn't have had a clue what was going on! I'm getting the coach to Warsaw the morning after the Prague show.

Posted by: Fotinid ()
Date: June 18, 2018 15:10

I think I've asked this before but I can't seem to find the answer, so here goes again: We're going to be dropped off at the venue and picked up in the end by car. Will there be a space for the car to park and wait for us near the venue or not? Can't go by subway.

Also, what time do you guys think we should be getting there (pit B tickets)?

Thanks smiling smiley

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: June 19, 2018 05:30

grzegorz67
daspyknows
mikey C
Just bring yourself it will make thing's much easier.....

I didn't ask for your opinion on what I should do, I asked about security so I can be prepared. I am not just bringing myself. If you can't answer my question, I don't really need your input.

Up to this point there has yet to be a great recording of this tour (or even a good one) and I plan on changing that.

If you attempt to take in anything more than a cellphone or compact camera then you will be caught and stopped for sure. In fact, it seems that even Compact Cameras are prohibited at this show as they were at Hamburg last year.

Hahaha really? I get my gear in to the hardest venues. Again, not asking anyone whether or not I should record, just asking what security was like at the last show. I regularly get gear past security at NFL venues with walk throughs, wands and pat downs where no bags are allowed. Since I am travelling from halfway around the world I want to know what I need to bring to make it happen.

Date: June 19, 2018 05:34

Irix
daspyknows

Up to this point there has yet to be a great recording of this tour (or even a good one) and I plan on changing that.

Split your (Pro-) recording equipment into parts and spread the parts among several people for the security check and then connect the parts again.

In my queue in Düsseldorf 2017 there was a friendly elderly gentleman doing the security check and he didn't look at 'details'. The same in the next step with the Metal-Detector, it was also a friendly elderly lady which scanned only the belly area. I had my small Camera in the hand, covered by the Ticket-envelope and had my Phone in the waist bag. Worked fine ....

I am going solo. From my experience it is best to bring all gear on one person. Last year U2 played Levi Stadium near SF. It was credit card entry and was with another taper. Walkthroughs, wands, bag search, patdown. If either of us was caught we were both caught so we decided I would go for it. I brought in 4 mics, 2 sets of cables, 2 recorders and 2 pre-amps. They took away three tangerines and one bottle of water.

Knowing whether or not metal detectors are being used determines my strategy.

Posted by: jenyk ()
Date: June 19, 2018 10:01

[shop.ticketpro.cz]
pit tickets now!

Posted by: lukuc ()
Date: June 19, 2018 12:45

If anybody from Czech fans want poster for Prague gig, you can have it for 29.- CZK! Size is A1 (841 x 594 mm) and it comes folded to size A4. Now my brother has one at home and I got mine yesterday.
It is 0.- CZK for poster and 29.-CZK for packing and postage.
Unfortunately, you can order only 1pc per order and they post it most probably only to Czech address.
[www.plakatyzdarma.cz]

Posted by: bisonvodka ()
Date: June 19, 2018 13:40

I already call them and confirm me that no shipments outside Czech Republic. Not good for me.

Posted by: jazzbass ()
Date: June 19, 2018 21:30

This may have been posted previously, but can anyone confirm where fans outside of Europe can pick up wristbands before the show? Also, how can we "load" money onto the band at the time of the show? This wristband thing is gonna be a disaster.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-06-19 21:30 by jazzbass.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: June 19, 2018 21:45

jazzbass

This may have been posted previously, but can anyone confirm where fans outside of Europe can pick up wristbands before the show? Also, how can we "load" money onto the band at the time of the show?

Look here and read the FAQs: [www.RollingStones.cz] .

Posted by: jacollini ()
Date: June 20, 2018 09:59

Hi, No Filter Pit A tickets seem to be available on shop.ticketpro.cz

Date: June 20, 2018 11:40

Looking for an educated opinion. Is it worth traveling to prague in the hope of a face value ticket/wristband?

Posted by: Fotinid ()
Date: June 20, 2018 14:27

Captain Jack Sparrow
Looking for an educated opinion. Is it worth traveling to prague in the hope of a face value ticket/wristband?

I have a FOS ticket/wristband for sale below face value, if you're interested send me an e-mail ([email protected]).

Posted by: laertisflash ()
Date: June 20, 2018 14:42

Sorry if it has been discussed: The distance (in miles or Kilometers) between Prague's center and the venue is... Does anyone knows?

Thanks a lot.

Date: June 20, 2018 14:46

12.5 Kilometer's From Prague City Center

Posted by: laertisflash ()
Date: June 20, 2018 14:56

Thanks Mikey C.

Date: June 20, 2018 15:16

On another note Iron Maiden is playing at Letnany tonight...Will check the review's on how that goes...Ringo Starr played last night got very good Review's at a theatre show.Is everyone on tour??? seem's like it...Anyway 2 Week's to go!!!!

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: June 20, 2018 15:20

mikey C
12.5 Kilometer's From Prague City Center

Are there busses from city centre to the gig.like to hope n think so.
Jeroen

Date: June 20, 2018 15:26

Take the Metro it goes right there....Where are you staying what part of town???

Date: June 20, 2018 15:30

mikey C
Take the Metro it goes right there....Where are you staying what part of town???

Hotel colloseum in the centre.
Jeroen

Date: June 20, 2018 15:35

All you need is the metro there and back red line c...about 20 min travel time..Metro will stay open till 2am Not like the mess in London last night...Prague has the best Transportation system from any city i have visited 24/7.....

Date: June 20, 2018 15:41

Thanks mikey c.
Jeroen

Posted by: welshphil ()
Date: June 20, 2018 21:54

Hi, anybody flying to Prague from Manchester airport on Monday July 2nd ?
Would love to meet up with you for pre flight beer ...

Date: June 21, 2018 06:26

welshphil
Hi, anybody flying to Prague from Manchester airport on Monday July 2nd ?
Would love to meet up with you for pre flight beer ...

London on the 3rd but up for meeting folks in Prague night of the 3rd

Posted by: laughinearlydied ()
Date: June 21, 2018 13:15

Iron maiden played the venue yesterday, only 30k people, but people are saying that the band was awesome (as always), but more importantly that the sound was very good and the organisation was awesome this time. good security, no lines etc.

this makes it probably the first big show there without severe problems with organisation and logistics.

so I guess there is some hope that the stones will go smoothly.

Posted by: thorgal34 ()
Date: June 21, 2018 20:02

Hi Guys, did You receive your wristbands via registere letter or standard or courier?? I guess mine are lost. I tried to contact with rs.cz but they don't care. I asked about tracking nuber and they wrote me that I have to collect wristbands on show-day, but it's not fair. I paid for delivery and I demanded refund, but They don't care.
Silly..no problems with tickets in UK, Germany and Poland and Prague became a problem :/

Date: June 23, 2018 05:59

laughinearlydied
Iron maiden played the venue yesterday, only 30k people, but people are saying that the band was awesome (as always), but more importantly that the sound was very good and the organisation was awesome this time. good security, no lines etc.

this makes it probably the first big show there without severe problems with organisation and logistics.

so I guess there is some hope that the stones will go smoothly.

Metal detectors or no?

Posted by: ferda ()
Date: June 23, 2018 10:02

No metal detectors in the gates, potentially a very few hand helds

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1920212223242526272829...LastNext
Current Page: 24 of 33

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1791
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10