Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1819202122232425262728...LastNext
Current Page: 23 of 33
Re: Prague Czech Republic travel and show info
Posted by: ferda ()
Date: June 11, 2018 16:47

Support bands announced: Gotthard (Swiss band, seems they're expecting a lot of Germans coming) & Prazsky Vyber (Czech new wave band, 80s heroes, friends of Havel). I don't know the former, the latter is a decent choice, or at least the best from available local options .

Not thrilled to be honest, nothing special compared to the UK. On the other hand, I take it as a sign that show sells well ;-)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-06-11 16:52 by ferda.

Posted by: mikey C ()
Date: June 11, 2018 17:59

We get 2 support act's as Ferda just posted....Also they have already sent out 60,000+ Wrist band's....so it will be a full house come show day!

Posted by: jenyk ()
Date: June 11, 2018 19:32

If must be end strictly at 11PM when will they start? It will be daylight show...

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: June 11, 2018 19:46

jenyk

If must be end strictly at 11PM when will they start?

Have a look into the Reports: [iorr.org] - they started latest 8:30pm.

Posted by: roybaitola ()
Date: June 11, 2018 23:56

Hello everybody in Prague , a couple of questions please , does anybody know where you pick up the wristbands in Prague , what time does the show \gates open and are all the tickets only e tickets ? , because I would like one as a keepsake , we are coming over from Brazil so ours are e tickets , thanks , Roy.

Date: June 12, 2018 00:10

roybaitola

does anybody know where you pick up the wristbands in Prague

See the FAQs on [www.RollingStones.cz] :

"When you will arrive at the entrance of the Event site, you will see clearly indicated 'Ticket Swap' stations, once having presented yourself at one of them with your eTicket along with a valid photo I.D. you will be issued a RFID wristband."

Posted by: DEmerson ()
Date: June 12, 2018 05:31

Where did u hear about 2 opening acts? Still nothing on Stones tour page.

Posted by: ferda ()
Date: June 12, 2018 09:35

Organizers did a press conference, lots of coverage in CZ media. See below, hope Google translate can help. The article includes info regarding wristbands too
[kultura.zpravy.idnes.cz]

Posted by: lukuc ()
Date: June 13, 2018 11:42

If you charge your wristband and you don't spend all the money on it, from beginning there was information about they will give you money back.

BUT! yesterday I read information that there will be fee for return the money. Fee will be 50CZK (cca 1.9€-2€) and minimum charge that they will return is 45CZK (cca 1.7€)
So you must have at least 95CZK (cca 3.6-3.7€) on your wristband to get 45CZK (1.7€) back thumbs down.
So better count before you charge wristband winking smiley
source (czech): [www.blesk.cz]

Now are sold 50000+ tickets. If half of the people will want money back from wristbands it is 1250000CZK (around 47000€) for organizator for "nothing"

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-06-13 11:55 by lukuc.

Posted by: mickmat ()
Date: June 13, 2018 11:46

thorgal34
Hi, is there anybody from Poland who bought ticks in Presale and have not received wristband yet? Or am I only one?

I'm still waiting for my one. Of course there is no support neither Facebook nor wristband-shipping@rollingstones.cz.
I am already very frustrated because I am going on holiday, from which I am going to Prague directly. Are they coming by Post? Any ideas what should I do?

I'll just add that I bought the tickets in the first minutes of pre-sale...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-06-13 11:49 by mickmat.

Posted by: zgredzik ()
Date: June 13, 2018 13:18

mickmat
thorgal34
Hi, is there anybody from Poland who bought ticks in Presale and have not received wristband yet? Or am I only one?

I'm still waiting for my one. Of course there is no support neither Facebook nor wristband-shipping@rollingstones.cz.
I am already very frustrated because I am going on holiday, from which I am going to Prague directly. Are they coming by Post? Any ideas what should I do?

Ask them via FB, they are answering very quickly and eloquent. I bought Lucky Dip, and they said that I will have to pick it on a show day, they will let know where etc. So maybe you'll get your wristband on show day too? Just ask them, and maybe they will help you. (fanpage name is The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour PRAHA 2018)

Date: June 13, 2018 14:15

mickmat

Any ideas what should I do?

If you already have an eTicket - see here: [iorr.org] .

Posted by: Stonesfan2146 ()
Date: June 13, 2018 15:01

As far as I understood,

18:00: Gotthard, a metal band from Switzerland
19:00: Prazsky vyber, a local band
20:30: Rolling Stones
23:00: Show end

Date: June 14, 2018 01:56

zgredzik, Irix

Thanks for answering, Facebook sent me to wristband-shipping@...
In the worst option I will try to get my wristband where Lucky Dippers do.
But its annoying that I have to worry about the tickets I payed for...

Posted by: roybaitola ()
Date: June 15, 2018 09:42

Thank you and is there nomal tickets or only e tickets sold , anybody know please ?

Posted by: bardo_b ()
Date: June 15, 2018 12:46

zgredzik
mickmat
thorgal34

Ask them via FB, they are answering very quickly and eloquent. I bought Lucky Dip, and they said that I will have to pick it on a show day, they will let know where etc. So maybe you'll get your wristband on show day too? Just ask them, and maybe they will help you. (fanpage name is The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour PRAHA 2018)

I tried to contact them via fb, but didn't get any reply; I got lucky dips. should I go and swap my LD tickets before, and then move to anoter location to get the wristband, or do you think they will just give the wristband in the lucky dip desk?
thank you

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..five strings, three notes, two fingers, one @#$%&..

take a look at my RS tribute band:
[www.stickyfingers.it]

[www.facebook.com]

Date: June 15, 2018 14:34

Ozzy Osbourne Band and Hollywood Vampires and other's played the other night at Letnany...35,000 in Attendance It seem's to have gone fairly smoothly...Got Very good review's..No i did not go...They did mention get there early mid afternoon for the Stones don't arrive at say 6pm.....Since i live in Prague will send out any info for those traveling from aboard...Have a Blast in Cardiff Tonight!!!!!

Posted by: laughinearlydied ()
Date: June 15, 2018 15:13

mikey C
Ozzy Osbourne Band and Hollywood Vampires and other's played the other night at Letnany...35,000 in Attendance It seem's to have gone fairly smoothly...Got Very good review's..No i did not go...They did mention get there early mid afternoon for the Stones don't arrive at say 6pm.....Since i live in Prague will send out any info for those traveling from aboard...Have a Blast in Cardiff Tonight!!!!!

well the good reviews were for the shows themselves, but the organisation was atrocious, timeline wasn't met - people missed shows, toilet situation extremely bad,,,

I do hope that they will really try with the stones, but I have low to no expectations.

Date: June 15, 2018 15:34

t!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-06-15 15:37 by mickmat.

Date: June 15, 2018 15:34

I finally got my wristband! Post lost it!
Anyway I got it! smileys with beer

Posted by: Stonesdude ()
Date: June 15, 2018 16:03

FYI, wristbands.

We are traveling next week to see the last 4 shows and have not received the wristbands. I emailed for info and this is the answer I got today.

"RFID wristbands began to be sent to addresses late last week only in EU. If you purchased the tickets by 1.6.2018 they should arrive later this week at the latest. Only VIP tickets will be sent this week.

For people from other countries than EU as Russia, Canada, America, UAE and Australia, you will be given a place before the concert. When and where you can pick up your RFID wristband in Prague"

Good luck to all and travel safe.

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: June 16, 2018 15:39

"Rolling Stones - Hearts for Prague" - short documentary that will be shown on Czech TV next June 30. [www.ceskatelevize.cz]

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: June 17, 2018 07:37

mikey C

What was security like? Wands or metal detectors? Bringing recording gear and want to be prepared.

Date: June 17, 2018 15:40

Just bring yourself it will make thing's much easier.....

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: June 17, 2018 18:33

mikey C

Mikey, do I correctly guess that you are Czech? I am Lucky Dipping this show with a friend, who has a medical need to have water and food for the length of time we’re there. Do you know if these paybands can be obtained on the day? I think it’s an absolutely ridiculous and unnecessary system. How are we supposed to predict in advance how much we’ll spend and do you get reimbursed for unused credit? Absolutely ridiculous, so much potential to go wrong and quite frankly a pathetic and shameless way of ripping people off even more.

Posted by: lukuc ()
Date: June 17, 2018 21:33

PIT A available now

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: June 17, 2018 22:17

mikey C

I didn't ask for your opinion on what I should do, I asked about security so I can be prepared. I am not just bringing myself. If you can't answer my question, I don't really need your input.

Up to this point there has yet to be a great recording of this tour (or even a good one) and I plan on changing that.

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: June 17, 2018 22:24

daspyknows
mikey C

I didn't ask for your opinion on what I should do, I asked about security so I can be prepared. I am not just bringing myself. If you can't answer my question, I don't really need your input.

Up to this point there has yet to be a great recording of this tour (or even a good one) and I plan on changing that.

If you attempt to take in anything more than a cellphone or compact camera then you will be caught and stopped for sure. In fact, it seems that even Compact Cameras are prohibited at this show as they were at Hamburg last year.

Posted by: barbabang ()
Date: June 17, 2018 22:33

daspyknows
mikey C

I hope you will succeed with your recording. I have a few recordings from you and they are often in my cd player. Great recordings.

Date: June 17, 2018 23:30

daspyknows

Split your (Pro-) recording equipment into parts and spread the parts among several people for the security check and then connect the parts again.

In my queue in Düsseldorf 2017 there was a friendly elderly gentleman doing the security check and he didn't look at 'details'. The same in the next step with the Metal-Detector, it was also a friendly elderly lady which scanned only the belly area. I had my small Camera in the hand, covered by the Ticket-envelope and had my Phone in the waist bag. Worked fine ....

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1819202122232425262728...LastNext
Current Page: 23 of 33

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1996
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home