Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1718192021222324252627...LastNext
Current Page: 22 of 33
Re: Prague Czech Republic travel and show info
Posted by: lukuc ()
Date: June 7, 2018 14:32

Agree... I hope there will be no problem with organization. But in Czech Republic as my country, and previous experience with some organizators I'm quite sceptic.

Example:
27.11.2009 The Prodigy gig in Tesla Arena. Organizator wrote on web that there will be no clothes storage. Outside was around 0°C and inside front of the stage around 40°C. Me and some of my other fan friends forced organizator around one week before gig to manage clothes storage. Organizator was WTF Entertainment ... yes I think the name of organizator tells everything smiling smiley

And formulation of this sentence about 48 working hours is ugly in Czech too. In word meaning it should be 48 working hours, but who knows how long is their working day grinning smiley

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: June 7, 2018 14:55

lukuc
And formulation of this sentence about 48 working hours is ugly in Czech too. In word meaning it should be 48 working hours, but who knows how long is their working day grinning smiley

Exactly! I might never get an answer before the concert and they would be safe if they say they work 1 hour a day. Sounds like a joke, but it actually looks like that. In the past three days I wrote them 3 e-mails and the only thing I got so far was this one authomatic message. After the next two mails I didn't even get that.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: June 7, 2018 15:00

lukuc

In word meaning it should be 48 working hours, but who knows how long is their working day

I think it's the same like Business days vs. Calendar days: if you have an inquiry on Friday afternoon with 2 days reaction time you would get with Calendar days a reply on Sunday afternoon, but with Business days on Tuesday afternoon (if Saturday is no working day).

Posted by: djrambler ()
Date: June 7, 2018 17:08

a bigger nut
Send a message from facebook account.
[www.facebook.com]

I got a reply in 10 minutes.

"Hello, wristbands are send out to EU only, fans outside from EU have to pick up their wristbands directly in Prague."

This is the first I've heard of this. Did they where and when the wristbands can be picked up in Prague?

Posted by: Fotinid ()
Date: June 7, 2018 17:09

I was worried about the wristbands too, but I just got mine today, and I'm in Greece. Hopefully they will all be sent out in time.

Posted by: zgredzik ()
Date: June 7, 2018 17:21

Lucky dippers have to pick wristbands on the showday, too?

Posted by: djrambler ()
Date: June 7, 2018 18:28

djrambler
a bigger nut
Send a message from facebook account.
[www.facebook.com]

I got a reply in 10 minutes.

"Hello, wristbands are send out to EU only, fans outside from EU have to pick up their wristbands directly in Prague."

This is the first I've heard of this. Did they where and when the wristbands can be picked up in Prague?

Thanks a bigger nut for sharing this info. Following up on this, I also sent them a FB message since I'm based in the States and got a quick response - see below:

"Hi, wristbands are send to EU only, if you are placed in USA, you have to pick up them in Prague. Check our page www.rollingstones.cz during next days/weeks, you!ll find all necessary informations there. Best regards"

I also asked them if we would be able to pick up wristbands before the day of the show and got this response:

"It looks like you have to choose, we do hope the oportunity will be a day before the show and on the day of the show too of course. Best regards"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-06-07 18:39 by djrambler.

Posted by: satisfaction2 ()
Date: June 8, 2018 00:09

zgredzik
Lucky dippers have to pick wristbands on the showday, too?

[iorr.org]

Posted by: ferda ()
Date: June 8, 2018 01:05

I got my wristbands today, they're clearly sending them in batches. I hope you will receive yours soon!

Date: June 8, 2018 05:49

Those of you who got the wristband already - when did you buy the tickets? In the fan pre-sale? I got mine on the first day of the regular sale (9.3.). Or are people who got tickets later already getting the wristbands? I have none and no response to my e-mails. Paying some 400 Euro for a single ticket and then getting this kind of service is unbelievable. I wonder what's gonna happen if those wristbands won't work, which I find very likely as it has all been going so far.

Posted by: tioms ()
Date: June 8, 2018 06:25

Yesterday I've got my wristband for "FOS". I bought my E-ticket on 14-3-2018.
Price: 4590-CZK, paid:4760-CZK = 190,05 euro.

Is someone interested in it? I would like to sell it on 200,00 euro postpaid for sending out the wristband.
This is for the E-ticket (front on stage) and wristband.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-06-08 12:36 by tioms.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: June 8, 2018 07:57

Received my GC wristband yesterday.

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: June 8, 2018 08:03

Still have not received mine yet. ill mail them next week.
jeroen

Posted by: lukuc ()
Date: June 8, 2018 11:04

got wristband yesterday, tickets bought around month after selling start

Date: June 8, 2018 13:47

Wristband just arrived. Gooood.

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: June 8, 2018 14:28

Yeah.wristbands arrived this afternoon. GOOD.hope Axs will learn something from this communication n delivery.
Jeroen

Date: June 8, 2018 16:01

What colours have the writsbands?
I think the colour depends on ticket category.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-06-08 16:04 by satisfaction2.

Posted by: mikey C ()
Date: June 8, 2018 16:09

Yellow on the band it say's what kind of ticket you have...Mine say's General Admission

Posted by: Salan ()
Date: June 8, 2018 18:24

Our Wirstbands and brochure arrived also today via DHL (Germany)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I need the Stones to keep me happy!

Date: June 8, 2018 22:17

Salan
Our Wirstbands and brochure arrived also today via DHL (Germany)

thumbs up

Posted by: bisonvodka ()
Date: June 9, 2018 23:21

My wristbands arrived to Poland.

Date: June 9, 2018 23:24

Any news about support act?

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: June 10, 2018 01:10

bisonvodka

Any news about support act?

Still the same on [RollingStones.com] :

Date: June 10, 2018 08:16

Since they make it such a secret, I expect something special - either New Barbarians or the IORR band smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-06-10 08:18 by Happy24.

Posted by: mikey C ()
Date: June 10, 2018 13:14

I expect 2 opening band's it's going to be an all day event...starting from 12:00..Like Spielberg last year...Only show not in a stadium ....Just a theory will know this week what we get....

Date: June 10, 2018 13:42

mikey C
I expect 2 opening band's it's going to be an all day event...starting from 12:00..Like Spielberg last year...Only show not in a stadium ....Just a theory will know this week what we get....[/quote
Interesting theory, on the past we have shows without two supports. First was band from the country they actual played. Hopes it happen.

Posted by: ferda ()
Date: June 10, 2018 14:06

bisonvodka
mikey C
I expect 2 opening band's it's going to be an all day event...starting from 12:00..Like Spielberg last year...Only show not in a stadium ....Just a theory will know this week what we get....[/quote
Interesting theory, on the past we have shows without two supports. First was band from the country they actual played. Hopes it happen.

Honestly, I hope we don't get a CZ/SK support as all local popular acts are simply not worth sharing the same stages as Stones. Last decent local Czech support band was in 1995 ;-)

Posted by: jenyk ()
Date: June 10, 2018 14:19

According to Rock & All magazine should be support act czech legendary band Prazsky Vyber.:-(...

Posted by: Lorenz ()
Date: June 10, 2018 21:44

Got my wristbands on Friday. I have to say that I find the organisation pretty smooth so far.

Posted by: thorgal34 ()
Date: June 11, 2018 13:10

Hi, is there anybody from Poland who bought ticks in Presale and have not received wristband yet? Or am I only one?

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1718192021222324252627...LastNext
Current Page: 22 of 33

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1699
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home