Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1112131415161718192021...LastNext
Current Page: 16 of 33
Re: Prague Czech Republic travel and show info
Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: March 9, 2018 12:39

bardo_b
scored 2 LDs.
on the eticket, they say I will receive a wristband one month prior to the gig; how can they send it to me, when they never asked an address?
any clue...?

Just another confirmation that THEY know everything about everybody smiling smiley

Posted by: laughinearlydied ()
Date: March 9, 2018 12:40

btw - it is still only one pair per person with the LDs? or can I buy more? is it actually stated anywhere officially?

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: March 9, 2018 12:41

Yes otherwise what would be the point of LD

Posted by: jenyk ()

Sorry for Happy24 in czech: Mam 2 lucky dips po 1490. znamena to, ze mam vstupenku na plochu se slevou? Dik. Thanks

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()

paulywaul
Got two Lucky Dips, but holy moly .......... that Czech site is the absolute pits, THE worst I have ever experienced in the context of buying tickets for RS shows !!

Utterly rancid isn’t it? My worst ever ticket buying experience. But I got what I wanted. LDs are 54 GBP each or 60EUR. They’re owned by your old favourte, Ticket Bar Steward. Bar Stewards as they are, their websites and processes in fairness to them, are usually pretty good. They’ve clearly inherited ticketpro’s previous setup and have yet to integrate it into their own systems.

Posted by: Stoneswolf ()
Date: March 9, 2018 12:42

bengigan
Im Canadian and ALL my credit cards arent being accepted Im furious

Keep trying... My MasterCard failed four times than it was accepted...

Date: March 9, 2018 12:54

jenyk
Sorry for Happy24 in czech: Mam 2 lucky dips po 1490. znamena to, ze mam vstupenku na plochu se slevou? Dik. Thanks

Trying to reply in Czech, but it won't let me post it. So simple answer - the Lucky Dipps can be anywhere - Pit, FOS, GA, seats. You will get to know when you get the tickets at the venue.

Posted by: rstass ()
Date: March 9, 2018 12:54

laughinearlydied
bardo_b
scored 2 LDs.
on the eticket, they say I will receive a wristband one month prior to the gig; how can they send it to me, when they never asked an address?
any clue...?

I don't think they will be sending the wristband to LD. it will be pickup there as usual

I think they will ask your name/address/etc later and when you arrive there to pick up your wristbands, your wristband will be programmed/uploaded with your details and only you and your partner can use the wristbans

Posted by: bengigan ()
Date: March 9, 2018 12:55

It's been showing LD sold out for a while now. When I was in there i was getting error messsages that my cards aren't accepted

Date: March 9, 2018 12:56

jenyk

Sorry to all for replying in Czech (question about where will he be in the venue with LD)

lucky dip je loterie, na miste dostanes u nejakeho pultiku obalku se dvema listky, ktere mohou byt kamkoli, do kterehokoli sektoru (samozrejme oba listky do stejneho). Vetsinou je to na plochu (GA), ale loni napriklad v Nemecku, kde je predrazenej Pit a hodne listku se neprodalo, skoro vsichni s lucky dips byli v pitu. Takze - hodne stesti!

Posted by: jenyk ()
Date: March 9, 2018 12:57

Thanks to Happy24. Nebere to diakritiku musi se bez hacku a carek:-). na lupenech,hometickets je jen cena a zadne umisteni, to mne zmatlo. takze diky, vyckam.

Posted by: IGTBA ()
Date: March 9, 2018 12:57

My LD confirmation email is in Czech, not english. The attachment is in some weird "p7s" format and won't open on my computer. Does anyone know what program/application to use to open a "p7s" file.

Date: March 9, 2018 13:01

No more queues. Just go on and buy.

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: March 9, 2018 13:02

I downloaded the lucky dip e-tickets from my ticketpro account.

Date: March 9, 2018 13:02

IGTBA
My LD confirmation email is in Czech, not english. The attachment is in some weird "p7s" format and won't open on my computer. Does anyone know what program/application to use to open a "p7s" file.

That is only the confirmation of the payment. I have the p7s too, don't know what to do with it and I don't care. You will get another e-mail, also in Czech with the ticket confirmation and a link to download it - it is only a link to login to your accout. So basically just go to your account at Ticketpro and there you should be able to dowload the tickets.

Posted by: heinz_str ()
Date: March 9, 2018 13:03

u can login again and print out E-Ticket.
That`s all
Ignore"p7s"

Posted by: Cade ()
Date: March 9, 2018 13:08

So for Prague one should download the LD pdf, print it, go to the ticket office before the show and receive the proper tickets there. Right? winking smiley

Posted by: damnation ()
Date: March 9, 2018 13:10

yep that's how it works

Posted by: bengigan ()
Date: March 9, 2018 13:14

This RFID wristband thing would be new. They used that at desert trip to grant you access to your proper section

Posted by: bardo_b ()
Date: March 9, 2018 13:14

Happy24
bardo_b
scored 2 LDs.
any clue...?

Just another confirmation that THEY know everything about everybody smiling smiley

eheheeheh good one

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..five strings, three notes, two fingers, one @#$%&..

take a look at my RS tribute band:
[www.stickyfingers.it]

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: wickerman ()
Date: March 9, 2018 13:19

Prague LDs still available despite RS.com showing they are sold out.

Posted by: mikey C ()
Date: March 9, 2018 13:33

If you go back to page 13 on this thread click on rollingstones.cz....they appear just tried it....

Date: March 9, 2018 13:33

Right. I had a tennis elbow as it is so to save my arms and some of my money I closed the deal and got a Golden Circle, Keith's side. Perfectly happy with that.

Date: March 9, 2018 13:34

SORRY PAGE 14

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: March 9, 2018 13:46

Yes, you are right! The lucky dips are indeed still showing as available via the link given on p.14

[shop.ticketpro.cz]

Just to show how screwed up that site is, I managed to buy two lucky dips before the LD button ever showed up.

Same thing happened to me for Shanghai - the site was so screwy that it allowed me to buy tickets three days before they went on sale!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-09 13:47 by Beast.

Date: March 9, 2018 13:55

Thank STONESWOLF for that...I think if you have the page on during sales...it kind of stay's frozen...For a time,for Spielberg Dip's you could go back to and old link and Dip's were available for day's just a theory....Also the 5th and 6th of July are Holiday's in Czech Rep....So,in a sense The show is on a ''Friday''...So a mighy turn out for this one...ala Spielberg style...Cheer's

Date: March 9, 2018 14:11

Beast

Same thing happened to me for Shanghai - the site was so screwy that it allowed me to buy tickets three days before they went on sale!

LOL, that one I remember. My Finnish friend who lived in Shanghai back then was freaking out, I convinced her to buy.

Posted by: novica ()
Date: March 9, 2018 14:16

i'm having problems with my credit card...hope to resolve by evening...
do you think ,that , this is IT for Lucky Dip tickets ?

no more, maybe later tonight...or tomorrow...

Posted by: Stoneswolf ()
Date: March 9, 2018 14:19

novica
i'm having problems with my credit card...hope to resolve by evening...
do you think ,that , this is IT for Lucky Dip tickets ?

no more, maybe later tonight...or tomorrow...
Try to select masterpass when paying..

Link shop.ticketpro.cz/en/Campaign/Subscription/727369

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-09 14:21 by Stoneswolf.

Date: March 9, 2018 14:21

No problems with paying with a Finnish credit card.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1112131415161718192021...LastNext
Current Page: 16 of 33

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 2001
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home