Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...910111213141516171819...LastNext
Current Page: 14 of 33
Re: Prague Czech Republic travel and show info
Posted by: Beast ()
Date: March 9, 2018 11:26

Happy24 achieved a miracle - bravo!!

I twice had pit B in my basket and each time they were gone by the time it got to the next page, which was incredibly sloooooooooooow.

In the past 45 minutes, the site has logged me out no less than three times. I am now in a queue of over two hours just to log in!

Totally PATHETIC!! The chances of buying in a ticket drop are looking faaaaaaar higher than the chances of buying anything right now.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: March 9, 2018 11:26

Timing and luck really is key here. They give you what 10 minutes to try once through?

Posted by: bengigan ()
Date: March 9, 2018 11:27

My screen went from over 2 hour wait now to 32 minute wait

Date: March 9, 2018 11:30

Waiting time varies.

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: March 9, 2018 11:33

A joke, a complete joke

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: zgredzik ()
Date: March 9, 2018 11:34

I write to TicketPro.CZ and official account on Fb of Stones in Praha and they think that I am stupid or something. Second account said, that tickets MAYBE sell out?! What they know? It is the information center or some fan sitting on computer and know only that there will be Stones concert in Czech?! I am very angry

Date: March 9, 2018 11:34

Another login bites the dust.

If this thing isn't working in 2 hours I'll settle for Golden Circle it seems. Would like to close this thing out today, lol

Posted by: Marylou59 ()
Date: March 9, 2018 11:36

Just sitting here in France staring at this f...k screen and laughing histerically !That's the first time for my 35 years as a Stones fan !
Marylou from France

Posted by: laughinearlydied ()
Date: March 9, 2018 11:39

this is so retarded I refuse to get upset by it.

Date: March 9, 2018 11:43

ticketpro.cz about LDs - LUCKY DIP is unfortunatelly out of our reach. We can only offer you tickets we have on sale. Thank you

Date: March 9, 2018 11:44

Out of reach? Pathetic.

I'm out of tears over here grinning smiley

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: March 9, 2018 11:44

zgredzik
I write to TicketPro.CZ and official account on Fb of Stones in Praha and they think that I am stupid or something. Second account said, that tickets MAYBE sell out?! What they know? It is the information center or some fan sitting on computer and know only that there will be Stones concert in Czech?! I am very angry

It is useless to ask Ticketpro or the promoter, they will tell you the Pit is sold out, which is a lie. After the first RS.com/O2 pre sale one guy on the facebook had this"official" information from the promoter taht the Pit is sold out and can only be bought in the VIP packages.

Yet 2 days ago there was a separate pre-sale for people who have a ticket to some Harley Davidson meeting in Prague (why??!!) and they had Pit in that pre-sale. I saw it. Constantly for a couple of minutes. No problem to get, but one had to have the HD ticket, which I didn't. And today - I bought the Pit. So I am sure there are planty of tickets, I wouln't be surprised if they sold like 100 of them so far. And they will be dropping those of course, you have to check the site frequently. Just don't buy those VIP packages for heaven's sake, don't support that and don't make yourself feel stupid later.

Posted by: wickerman ()
Date: March 9, 2018 11:45

zgredzik
ticketpro.cz about LDs - LUCKY DIP is unfortunatelly out of our reach. We can only offer you tickets we have on sale. Thank you

What do they mean by out of reach? They were not even on sale yet??

Posted by: Marylou59 ()
Date: March 9, 2018 11:46

I'm not upset.I'm looking at this ridiculous situation in a very detached state of mind now; I think I will manage to become a philosoph. Thanks to the Stones !
Marylou

Date: March 9, 2018 11:47

wickerman
zgredzik

wickerman, I don't know sad smiley sad smiley maybe them will be available later?!

Date: March 9, 2018 11:47

Red 5, I'm going in again...and guess what, no pit.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-09 11:51 by Topi.

Posted by: rstass ()
Date: March 9, 2018 11:53

... what is remaining us pit ticket hunters again:
F5 button every day every minute... but who has so many free time to do this ?

we will see.
I'm still optimistic. I could buy pit ticket for London after 7 days of official sale !
Heads up !

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: March 9, 2018 11:53

Topi
Red 5, I'm going in again...and guess what, no pit.

There's a surprise !!

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: IGTBA ()
Date: March 9, 2018 11:57

Been trying, from USA, for either pit or LDs since ticket sale opened. Never saw any pit ticket. And after the non-working LD button went away, haven't seen any evidence of LDs. Easy to pull up gold circle, but I'm not interested.

I think pits will become available (for list price) eventually. But if that doesn't happen; and I miss out on LDs too; I'll spend extra days in Germany and kiss off Czech, just go direct to Warsaw from Germany. This is BS and I can easily put up with missing Prague.

I'm going to sleep now.

EDIT: LDs seem to be up now, but I'm in some queue. Will wait for a few more minutes, but then bail if this BS continues.

EDIT2: Got LDs, so I may forget about the pit - it's their loss, I have a pit for Warsaw. Total $ was US $147 for Prague LDs

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-09 12:48 by IGTBA.

Posted by: Stoneswolf ()
Date: March 9, 2018 11:58

Lucky dips: [www.rollingstones.cz]
But I am stuck in the queue

Posted by: twotonguekisses ()
Date: March 9, 2018 12:01

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."
Just brutal, over here in Canada they still will not process my Mastercard or the wife's Visa - same "merchant will not accept this card"...no point in even waiting to see if Lucky Dips pop up, even if they do they will not sell them to me anyway!

For all those interested in the GC - be aware, that the capacity of the GC (FOS) is 15 000 tickets! I believe it is much more than at any other venue. Yes, you can be rather close, but you will have to wait a looong time too. The gates open at 2 p.m.

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()

zgredzik
wickerman
zgredzik

wickerman, I don't know sad smiley sad smiley maybe them will be available later?!

Pathetic isn’t it. The sales of your own home show in Warsaw were well organised and straightforward I thought, though not many Poles I know knew about the presale. I helped about 10 people there to get tickets in the presale. I’m definitely going to travel to Prague as well as Warsaw so I might end up buying a spare ticket on the day. Or listening outside grinning smiley

Date: March 9, 2018 12:03

Happy24
For all those interested in the GC - be aware, that the capacity of the GC (FOS) is 15 000 tickets! I believe it is much more than at any other venue. Yes, you can be rather close, but you will have to wait a looong time too. The gates open at 2 p.m.
exactly why I don't want that. I am going for pit or LD

Posted by: twotonguekisses ()

in the Dip queue, just to prove a point

Happy24

This is partly why the pit is tough here, eh?

Date: March 9, 2018 12:05

Topi
Happy24

I would attribute that to just them being @#$%&.

Date: March 9, 2018 12:06

LOL true.

BTW Start Me Up Packs still aplenty. If those don't sell, look for pit drops.

Date: March 9, 2018 12:10

Topi
Happy24

I guess not. I am sure the only problem with the Pit is, that they simply refuse to sell those tickets. If you look at the official facebook page of this show, people ask about pit and they constantly get the same "official" answer, that it can be bought as a part of the VIP packages. I understand that everyone needs to earn money somehow, but this is just getting money from people by cheating and not giving any value

Posted by: kwoznica ()
Date: March 9, 2018 12:10

LD button is back. The link is the same as before

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...910111213141516171819...LastNext
Current Page: 14 of 33

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1788
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home