Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4567891011121314...LastNext
Current Page: 9 of 33
Re: Prague Czech Republic travel and show info
Posted by: Irix ()
Date: March 5, 2018 10:59

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: March 5, 2018 11:01

Topi
Happy24
Yeah, FOS is no problem. Did you get anyting, Topi?

Nah I could pull 8 FOS if I try. Haven't seen pit pop up since like 9.01 AM and then I had the same problem as a lot of folks here - could not enter amount of tickets anywhere.

I will wait it out until Friday morning and see what happens then.

I think it is safe to say that on Friday there will be no Pit. It will take weeks or months to get it if one is lucky to visit the page right at the time when they graciously put some of the 800 Euro package tickets into the "cheap" 400E cathegory. Makes me want to throw up tight now

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: March 5, 2018 11:02

Thanks, rstass - I finally figured that out about five minutes ago, i.e., way too late. DOH...

Posted by: MartinB ()
Date: March 5, 2018 11:03

compared to this, getting pit for Warsaw was piece of cake

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: March 5, 2018 11:03

Agreed.

Posted by: laughinearlydied ()
Date: March 5, 2018 11:07

still. I am here, wanting to give them the stupid money for pit tickets and they make it hard form me instead of trying to do it as simple as possible. lol.

Posted by: chriseganstar ()
Date: March 5, 2018 11:14

I'm not going to Prague but I didn't get sent a presale code from rs.com this morning either! Makes me nervous for Dublin presale. Bunch of tossers !

Satisfied since 1976

Date: March 5, 2018 11:16

laughinearlydied
still. I am here, wanting to give them the stupid money for pit tickets and they make it hard form me instead of trying to do it as simple as possible. lol.

The same here. I am quite sure there is no point waiting today, yet I keep on refreshing.

I really hope this is The Last Time, I sincerely don't want to go through it again. Now, when they finally play so close, it feels unlogical not to go, since in the past years I didn't hesitate to travel to see them. But it is somehow too much this time, it has ruined a week of my life already. I was sure it will be over today, but no.

Yes, this "not available" thing is completely made up to make it artificially exclusive, so that people get fooled and pay absolutely ridiculous money. I admit, I am fooled by tis game. I fell and I know that letting go would be the right thing to do now, but I somehow can't. Frustrating. Extremely frustrating.

Date: March 5, 2018 11:23

Chill out, Happy24. Friday is #GetWhatYouNeed day I'm sure =) Let's stay positive on this!

Posted by: zgredzik ()
Date: March 5, 2018 11:26

Where is the link? I wanted to buy GA ticket. Or will wait for Lucky Dip. I have my password but dont know where to use it grinning smiley BTW password is very hard to remember and long grinning smiley

Posted by: bauk77 ()
Date: March 5, 2018 11:30

so you think its possible to wait for friday for FOS and try to get pit as well?
or FOS will be sold out today?

Date: March 5, 2018 11:33

You are right, Topi, except of the Friday thing. I think it is very likely that I get what I want, but it will take longer. The last year it was very similar with Amsterdam. Pretty much exactly the same. I got the NFP ticket 2 weeks before the show, but I was really lucky to check the page right when the ticket drop happend. And it was 235 Euro. Like 60% of what they ask in Prague this year.

Posted by: rstass ()
Date: March 5, 2018 11:35

Hi Happy24,

the presale for Warsaw was on 27.Feb.
I tried to score pit on the whole day without luck.

On next day at 21.00 CET Memorymotel62 and Topi put the info on the Warsaw topic that pit is availabla again.
I could buy at 21.30 my pit ticket !

I'm also very frustrating this buying pit ticket procedure, but I will not give it up !
It will happen that we will get our pit ticket !

Posted by: anakin91 ()
Date: March 5, 2018 11:36

@ zgredzik

[shop.ticketpro.cz]-

GA tix are still available smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-05 11:36 by anakin91.

Posted by: novica ()
Date: March 5, 2018 11:36

are the Lucky Dip tickets going to be available on Friday, along with General on sale tickets, or day or two later ?

Date: March 5, 2018 11:41

Same day.

Posted by: novica ()
Date: March 5, 2018 11:50

ok, thanks Topi !

Posted by: syrel ()
Date: March 5, 2018 11:59

bauk77
so you think its possible to wait for friday for FOS and try to get pit as well?
or FOS will be sold out today?

FOS will definitely not sell out today
syrel

Posted by: bauk77 ()
Date: March 5, 2018 12:01

ok than i will wait to get pit :-)

go to sleep now

Posted by: roybaitola ()
Date: March 5, 2018 12:03

Hi , Syrel , I cant find the information about where if you have a tribune ticket you have to take the e.ticket with you to get your seat ( probally because I cant print my e.ticket right now ), am I right ?

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: March 5, 2018 12:10

What a complete and utter clusterf**k .... !!

A website that doesn't work properly, presale code emails that get sent out to some but not others, everything of remote interest immediately 'sold out' (yeah right !!!) .... buying tickets for RS shows seems to be getting more and more difficult as the years go by. The incompetence of those organising presales and sales rises exponentially, the bulls**t factor rises exponentially, and none of this gets any easier or more pleasant ... quite the reverse.

I'll be glad when the RS do finally retire, so I don't have to go through this s**t ... it's becoming a bore and a chore !!

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: jenyk ()
Date: March 5, 2018 12:13

FOS capacity should be 15000 people. Don´t worry to be sold out. 4600CZK is too much for czech people. Complete Brno in 2007 capacity was 20000 and wasn´t sold out. Maybe ghost of Vaclav Havel the Saint will help to the promoter with ticket sales but I don´t believe show will be sold out.

Posted by: ferda ()
Date: March 5, 2018 12:20

jenyk
FOS capacity should be 15000 people. Don´t worry to be sold out. 4600CZK is too much for czech people. Complete Brno in 2007 capacity was 20000 and wasn´t sold out. Maybe ghost of Vaclav Havel the Saint will help to the promoter with ticket sales but I don´t believe show will be sold out.

Brno 2007 was 35k afaik.

I don't expect complete sell-out either. It would require a lot of foreign RS fans to come. Bit will see, Warsaw sold out first day, so perhaps we will be surprised...

Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: March 5, 2018 12:23

"Ultra Exclusive No Filter Pit"

Milking the cowsmiling smiley

Date: March 5, 2018 12:25

paulywaul
What a complete and utter clusterf**k .... !!

A website that doesn't work properly, presale code emails that get sent out to some but not others, everything of remote interest immediately 'sold out' (yeah right !!!) .... buying tickets for RS shows seems to be getting more and more difficult as the years go by. The incompetence of those organising presales and sales rises exponentially, the bulls**t factor rises exponentially, and none of this gets any easier or more pleasant ... quite the reverse.

I'll be glad when the RS do finally retire, so I don't have to go through this s**t ... it's becoming a bore and a chore !!

Exactly what I wrote a couple of posts back... But in the end - are we not giving them more and more money every year? So the promoters do it right from their point of view. I am not talking about what is moral or ethical of course. Just like you, I sincerely hope this is the last European tour, since if they come back again in 2 or 3 years, the regular price for the Pit will be 1500 Euro in Germany and 800 enywhere else. I am missing the throw up moniker here. I am really not interested in watching the screens from a 100 meters distance for "reasonable money."

Those 800 Euro they ask for the SMU package is really not something I wouldn't be able to afford, but I would feel like a complete idiot. Which is higly relative of course, I remember just 4 years back in Vienna, there was this diamond circle, which was a FOS on Ronnie's side and that was something like 400 Euro if I remember correctly. I bought a GA ticket for 90 or so Euro, which with a couple of hours waiting brought me to the FOS on Keith's side. I remember vividly how I thouhgt that somebody who pays 400 Euro for a ticket is completely mad.

Here I am, 4 years later, desperatly wanting to spend 400 Euro on a Pit. But I can't, I am expected to pay 800. Yes, I am aware that I am a victim of the game that the promoters play rather well. It actually has all signs of an addiction. I don't like it, but I know that only being able to give away 400 Euro for a ticket would help. So yes, please, please, let this be the last time!

Date: March 5, 2018 12:25

Happy24
Topi
Happy24
Yeah, FOS is no problem. Did you get anyting, Topi?

Nah I could pull 8 FOS if I try. Haven't seen pit pop up since like 9.01 AM and then I had the same problem as a lot of folks here - could not enter amount of tickets anywhere.

I will wait it out until Friday morning and see what happens then.

I think it is safe to say that on Friday there will be no Pit. It will take weeks or months to get it if one is lucky to visit the page right at the time when they graciously put some of the 800 Euro package tickets into the "cheap" 400E cathegory. Makes me want to throw up tight now

Stuttgart pit was not in the presale but was on the general sale. We'll see.

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: March 5, 2018 12:26

jenyk

Well, think about the logic here. If CZK4600 for FOS is too much for most Czech people, then what about CZK9900 for PIT ? It's probably way out of most people's budget. So if THEY are in the business of selling tickets, and WE (some us at any rate) ARE in business of buying them, then why not ... put the f***ing things on sale ? For heavens sake, why all the bulls**t ?

And at the very least, send things like emails out on time, and come up with a website that actually works as intended !!

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Date: March 5, 2018 12:31

paulywaul
Well, think about the logic here. If CZK4600 for FOS is too much for most Czech people, then what about CZK9900 for PIT ? It's probably way out of most people's budget. So if THEY are in the business of selling tickets, and WE (some us at any rate) ARE in business of buying them, then why not ... put the f***ing things on sale ? For heavens sake, why all the bulls**t ?

Because they have 4 months to try how much money they can milk, nobody needs a fast sell out. And nobody cares one bit if the tickets go to fans or anybody else

Posted by: mikey C ()
Date: March 5, 2018 12:31

The best ticket for this one is normal Ga.....If it's a hot day or it rain's a seat will be crap....as for Dip's if Poland is anything to go by with it being ''Sold Out" you will be seated....Big Show's in Prague are always a little disorganized....take it from me I live here......As for those going for Pit/FOS.good luck with those...It's going to be Epic always is..Prague is fun and so are the People.....M

Posted by: anakin91 ()
Date: March 5, 2018 12:39

mikey C
The best ticket for this one is normal Ga.....If it's a hot day or it rain's a seat will be crap....as for Dip's if Poland is anything to go by with it being ''Sold Out" you will be seated....Big Show's in Prague are always a little disorganized....take it from me I live here......As for those going for Pit/FOS.good luck with those...It's going to be Epic always is..Prague is fun and so are the People.....M

True, I cannot afford any FOS or PIT tix so i got GA ticket (for Warsaw as well) and I just hope for my own "lucky dip" to get as close as I can, maybe with some help from chaos and disorganisation at the venue smiling smiley

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4567891011121314...LastNext
Current Page: 9 of 33

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1900
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home