Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...345678910111213...LastNext
Current Page: 8 of 33
Re: Prague Czech Republic travel and show info
Posted by: laughinearlydied ()
Date: March 5, 2018 10:22

ok, nice fuckery with pit again.

Posted by: syrel ()
Date: March 5, 2018 10:22

TheBlackRose
Got my pit tickets for Prague, first pit available in basket and no delivery options, then pit not available, but after trying with the site in czech a few times, I finally got them!

Cool - Congratulations!

Posted by: Salan ()
Date: March 5, 2018 10:23

Happy24
It is such a shame! Of course there ARE Pit tickets. No problem - for 800 Euro as a package. If that is what it takes, I am out

Yep, they want to sell packages first - think we have to wait and try the whole day....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I need the Stones to keep me happy!

Posted by: ferda ()
Date: March 5, 2018 10:23

anakin91
Have you already got you e-ticket via e-mail or just payment confirmation?

Just e-mail confirmation. They don't send tickets via e-mail.

To get your ticket you need to log in to ticketpro.cz again and download it.

Posted by: anakin91 ()
Date: March 5, 2018 10:25

Ok now I see, you can download your e-ticket when you are logged in the ticketpro site. And the ticket is totally anonymous, no name etc.

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: March 5, 2018 10:25

Salan
Happy24
It is such a shame! Of course there ARE Pit tickets. No problem - for 800 Euro as a package. If that is what it takes, I am out

Yep, they want to sell packages first - think we have to wait and try the whole day....

They will surely not release those today. It will take weeks or rather months

Posted by: vedran ()
Date: March 5, 2018 10:26

Scored FOS smiling smiley Just keep trying and wait for a re-login, Good luck!

BTW, if anybody has extra LD for Berlin, let me know smiling smiley

Cheers

Date: March 5, 2018 10:29

Here is the info about the wristband on the eticket (excuse the CAPS!):

APPROXIMATELY ONE MONTH PRIOR TO THE CONCERT YOU WILL RECEIVE THE APPROPRIATE RFID WRISTBAND CORRESPONDING TO THE TYPE
OF TICKET YOU HAVE BOUGHT. YOU WILL NEED TO WEAR A RFID WRISTBAND ON YOUR RIGHT WRIST TO ENTER THE EVENT SITE. DON´T
FORGET TO TAKE IT WITH YOU. THE RFID WRISTBANDS YOU WILL RECEIVE WILL BE LINKED TO THIS TRANSACTION. IT IS FORBIDDEN
TO TRANSFER A RFID WRISTBAND TO SOMEONE ELSE - TRANSFERRING A RFID WRISTBAND WILL MAKE IT INVALID. AS THE EVENT WILL BE
ENTIRELY CASHLESS, THE RFID WRISTBAND WILL ALSO BE THE PAYMENT METHOD ACCEPTED ON THE EVENT SITE. MORE INFORMATION ON THIS
SUBJECT WILL BE COMMUNICATED TO YOU PRIOR TO THE EVENT BY VISITING WWW.ROLLINGSTONES.CZ AS WELL AS WHEN YOU WILL RECEIVE
THE WRISTBANDS. IF YOU HAVE PURCHASED A RESERVED SEAT PLEASE MAKE SURE TO BRING THIS TICKET WITH YOU SO THAT YOU MAY CLAIM
YOUR SEAT ONCE YOU HAVE ARRIVED AT THE EVENT SITE. IF YOU WILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR WRISTBANDS BY FRIDAY, JUNE 22ND,
PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH US AT « WRISTBAND-SHIPPING@ROLLINGSTONES.CZ ».

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: March 5, 2018 10:31

I was in the site in one second. Saw pit tickets right away and then a box popped up asking me to login or register - which I had tried to do yesterday but could not find any way of doing so. So of course by the time I had registered and logged in, there were no pit tickets available.

Plus the website seems not to be functioning very well at all. Sometimes it all of a sudden logs you out, other times you go back to the beginning and find you are automatically logged in, other times not, etc, etc. Jeez...

Date: March 5, 2018 10:31

it is pit or LD for me, so I guess I will just relax and wait for the pit to go normally on sale, this is stupid.

I am on optic fibre connection, several IP addresses and several browsers and I did not even see the pit tix.

congrats to people who got what they needed and good luck to everyone else smileys with beer

Posted by: thorgal34 ()
Date: March 5, 2018 10:32

They informed at facebook that We have to give name and surname, but there was no such possibility durring ordering process.

Posted by: paulywaul ()

Has anyone had this problem, the box where you are supposed to enter the password (SHATTERED) is not showing - only the O2 box ? Huh ? What's going on ? They send you an email with a code, but then there's nowhere to enter it ?

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: djrambler ()

laughinearlydied
rstass
still does not pop up for me
See my screen
[shop.ticketpro.cz]-

you enter the key, click the black and white button next to it and then there is a window next to the cost of the ticket and you type in the number. at least that works for me

Thank you very much for posting this - I could not figure out how to put in the number of tickets.

Posted by: MartinB ()
Date: March 5, 2018 10:34

I had twice pit B in "basket", not available when I finished the queue...

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: March 5, 2018 10:41

What I expect is they will send the wristbands to the address, then each person registers their wristband. At that point it is non transferrable. Same thing for Desert Trip, Coachella and Outside Lands in California. No request for who the tcket is for.

Date: March 5, 2018 10:42

MartinB
I had twice pit B in "basket", not available when I finished the queue...

I was logged in, so no queue for me, I put the Pit to my basket 4 times, but it was always unavailable right away

Date: March 5, 2018 10:42

paulywaul
Has anyone had this problem, the box where you are supposed to enter the password (SHATTERED) is not showing - only the O2 box ? Huh ? What's going on ? They send you an email with a code, but then there's nowhere to enter it ?

I found that once I had entered it once, and clicked green tick, I did not need to enter it again and could select number of tickets without entering the code.

Regardless - someone listed the 02 code a couple of pages back, so perhaps try that.

syrel

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: March 5, 2018 10:46

Keep at it folks.

FOS seems to be easy.

Posted by: bauk77 ()
Date: March 5, 2018 10:48

what to do buy FOS now or wait for pit...???

Date: March 5, 2018 10:48

Yeah, FOS is no problem. Did you get anyting, Topi?

Date: March 5, 2018 10:51

Well, the damn site doesn't work for me. I've tried two different browsers and on my desktop and ipad and still have the same problem.

Under "price count", when I click on the arrows, no option comes up for me to type in number of tickets. If I press "continue", it says "field count is mandatory". So in other words, it's impossible for me to buy any tickets because of this. Anyone else get this?

Date: March 5, 2018 10:53

Beast
Well, the damn site doesn't work for me. I've tried two different browsers and on my desktop and ipad and still have the same problem.

Under "price count", when I click on the arrows, no option comes up for me to type in number of tickets. If I press "continue", it says "field count is mandatory". So in other words, it's impossible for me to buy any tickets because of this. Anyone else get this?

I got that error. I logged out and back in and it worked correctly on chrome. IE seemed to work from the start.

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: March 5, 2018 10:53

Same problems as everybody else getting in.instead of Pit i now have 2 Fos tix. Also good. I am happy. Might try for PIT ON may 29.
Jeroen

Date: March 5, 2018 10:54

bauk77

I'd wait for pit. FOS should be around during general onsale for awhile.

Posted by: novica ()
Date: March 5, 2018 10:54

@Beast :
try to delete cache from your browsers, also delete browsing history,

if that doesn't help, try to manually type number of tickets into the field

Good luck !

Date: March 5, 2018 10:55

bauk77

I don't want FOS for that price, so I will wait for the pit. if it doesn't work out I'm going LD, and if that doesn't work out, Im sure there will be tickets available

Date: March 5, 2018 10:57

novica
@Beast :
try to delete cache from your browsers, also delete browsing history,

if that doesn't help, try to manually type number of tickets into the field

Good luck !

Thanks, novica! Doing that right now

Posted by: MartinB ()

any chance they will throw in some pits today?

Posted by: Topi ()

Happy24
Yeah, FOS is no problem. Did you get anyting, Topi?

Nah I could pull 8 FOS if I try. Haven't seen pit pop up since like 9.01 AM and then I had the same problem as a lot of folks here - could not enter amount of tickets anywhere.

I will wait it out until Friday morning and see what happens then.

Posted by: rstass ()
Date: March 5, 2018 10:59

Beast

Hi Beast,
I had the same problem.
Solution:
When you entered SHATTERED, there is black tick next to it (right side) what you have to click first. Then the quantity box pops up.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...345678910111213...LastNext
Current Page: 8 of 33

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1984
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home