Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 3 of 10
Re: Stuttgart Germany travel and show info
Posted by: jackflash27 ()
Date: April 5, 2018 20:26

satisfaction2
Pit available - EUR 799

[www.eventim.de]

57 A and 24 B available winking smiley

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: April 8, 2018 01:20

satisfaction2
Pit available - EUR 799

[www.eventim.de]

Still available after 3 days. Hoping to catch them with my LD.

Posted by: ChrisMahavishnu ()
Date: April 8, 2018 11:22

schwonek
Still available after 3 days. Hoping to catch them with my LD.

I think those with Lucky Dip tickets to Stuttgart are in with a pretty good chance of getting great locations if last years results are anything to go by.

Posted by: samMuc ()
Date: June 1, 2018 09:59

Just like in Berlin a few days ago, a massive price drop for Stuttgart tickets on Eventim. Grandstand seating tickets are now all down to 148eur. Previously most of those where 240eur. The 500eur FOS Seating tickets are now down to 350eur.

I will go to Stuttgart with my wife. We will go there from Munich as early as possible in case there are traffic jams. So most likely we will have a few hours to spend. Judging from google maps the area around the stadium is mostyl industrial. Any suggestins what we can our time on while waiting for the concert ?

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: June 1, 2018 10:14

samMuc
Just like in Berlin a few days ago, a massive price drop for Stuttgart tickets on Eventim. Grandstand seating tickets are now all down to 148eur. Previously most of those where 240eur. The 500eur FOS Seating tickets are now down to 350eur.

I will go to Stuttgart with my wife. We will go there from Munich as early as possible in case there are traffic jams. So most likely we will have a few hours to spend. Judging from google maps the area around the stadium is mostyl industrial. Any suggestins what we can our time on while waiting for the concert ?

The inner city of Stuttgart is only two stations with the S-Bahn away. I f you take the S-Bahn to Hauptbahnhof and walk straight outside you'll get to the Königsstraße where you can eat, have something to drink or even see some sights (Stuttgarter Schloss).

Another option is Bad Cannstatt. It is a 20 min walk from the stadium. There are some good restaurants and bars there.

Date: June 1, 2018 10:36

hockenheim95
samMuc

The inner city of Stuttgart is only two stations with the S-Bahn away. I f you take the S-Bahn to Hauptbahnhof and walk straight outside you'll get to the Königsstraße where you can eat, have something to drink or even see some sights (Stuttgarter Schloss).

Another option is Bad Cannstatt. It is a 20 min walk from the stadium. There are some good restaurants and bars there.

Thank You. Bad Cannstatt seems like a nice place to grab some food before the show.

Date: June 1, 2018 12:51

samMuc
hockenheim95
samMuc

Thank You. Bad Cannstatt seems like a nice place to grab some food before the show.

if you like Asian food, try this: [asia-viet-long-bad-cannstatt.business.site]

it is excellent smiling smiley

Date: June 1, 2018 13:28

hockenheim95
samMuc
hockenheim95
samMuc

Thanks for the hint.

One further question. How is the parking situation around the stadium ? I heard they might open the Canstatter Wasen for parking ? Don' t wanna get into a mess like Munich last year where I arrived shortly after they closed the parking lot and it took me and hour just to get away from the stadium.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-06-01 13:33 by samMuc.

Posted by: AshtrayGirl ()
Date: June 1, 2018 13:34

Any information about box office opening? I scored Lucky Dip and I will arrive in Stuttgart on the show day around noon...

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: June 1, 2018 13:44

samMuc
hockenheim95
samMuc
hockenheim95
samMuc

Thanks for the hint.

One further question. How is the parking situation around the stadium ? I heard they might open the Canstatter Wasen for parking ? Don' t wanna get into a mess like Munich last year where I arrived shortly after they closed the parking lot and it took me and hour just to get away from the stadium.

As I already mentioned above:
use Park&Ride at any suburban railway (S-Bahn) station in the outskrirts connected line 1,2,3 which stop and Bad Cannstatt station (from their it's just a shot walk to the stadium)
Here's the suburban railway network map (S-Bahn): [www.vvs.de] (for park&ride you should prefer stations that are printed bold on this map

Date: June 1, 2018 15:12

slewan
samMuc
hockenheim95
samMuc
hockenheim95
samMuc

Thanks for the hint.

As I already mentioned above:
use Park&Ride at any suburban railway (S-Bahn) station in the outskrirts connected line 1,2,3 which stop and Bad Cannstatt station (from their it's just a shot walk to the stadium)
Here's the suburban railway network map (S-Bahn): [www.vvs.de] (for park&ride you should prefer stations that are printed bold on this map

If you come later I would recommend Park&Ride as well. But if you come early (before 4pm) I would park at parking lot P9 (see google maps) or even the Cannstatter Wasen. But choose a parking lot near the exit! Normally this isn't a big problem in Stuttgart.

Date: June 4, 2018 17:07

An official "Visitors Information" pdf for the concert was released on the Stadium website. Nothing really new. I only found a german version and the text is to long for a google translator link.

[www.mercedes-benz-arena-stuttgart.de]

Posted by: AshtrayGirl ()
Date: June 4, 2018 17:18

But still no info about the box office opening....

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: June 4, 2018 19:52

samMuc
An official "Visitors Information" pdf for the concert was released on the Stadium website. Nothing really new. I only found a german version and the text is to long for a google translator link.

So there seems to be a curfew at 23:00h.

Date: June 4, 2018 21:54

MAF
samMuc

it's Germany, not England…
(btw sun set will be at 21:30)

Posted by: satisfaction2 ()
Date: June 4, 2018 22:57

slewan
MAF
samMuc

it's Germany, not England…
(btw sun set will be at 21:30)

smileys with beer

Posted by: mpj200 ()
Date: June 5, 2018 08:18

Hello! I am looking for travel suggestions from Stuttgart to Prague. I’m helping a few gents who are older and I’m trying to find the simplist options for them. Is there any transport that is direct from Stuttgart to Prague?

Posted by: Sjouke ()
Date: June 5, 2018 08:23

mpj200
Hello! I am looking for travel suggestions from Stuttgart to Prague. I’m helping a few gents who are older and I’m trying to find the simplist options for them. Is there any transport that is direct from Stuttgart to Prague?

Try Flixbus.de
There are connections from Stuttgart to Prague

sjouke

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: June 5, 2018 11:45

Sjouke

Try Flixbus.de

As already suggested here: [iorr.org] ....

Posted by: Stoneswolf ()
Date: June 5, 2018 23:51

Stuttgart and Berlin seem to be sold out now...

Date: June 6, 2018 00:11

Stoneswolf

I doubt that. A few days ago there was a massive eventim drop for Guns n Roses in Germany. You could get tickets for just 35 euros on eventim for a few days. Maybe they are preparing a few extra lucky dips.

Date: June 6, 2018 00:12

Stoneswolf

There have been seats available for both shows yesterday. They will come back tomorrow.

Date: June 6, 2018 00:24

I just bought 2 tickets for 15 Euro each for Stuttgart on evetim fan sale. Someone made a typo and wanted to sell for 150 - since they were 238 euro each.

Date: June 6, 2018 00:46

Looks like Bild grabbed the remaining tickets to make an "exclusive" sale starting tomorrow.

Blöd
The concerts are sold out, but now some blocked contingents have been released. Expensive VIP and sponsor packages become normal tickets. THAT is your chance.

ridiculous

Blöd

eye rolling smileyangry smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-06-06 00:51 by samMuc.

Date: June 6, 2018 01:09

samMuc
Looks like Bild grabbed the remaining tickets to make an "exclusive" sale starting tomorrow.

Blöd
The concerts are sold out, but now some blocked contingents have been released. Expensive VIP and sponsor packages become normal tickets. THAT is your chance.

ridiculous

Blöd

I blame the German promoter with its exorbitant ticket prices - that´s ridiculous

Posted by: mace ()
Date: June 6, 2018 03:14

Will anybody travel from Switzerland? What's the best way to return after the concert? Blablacar doesn't have any rides yet and you have long waiting times with flixbus confused smiley

Posted by: RollingStonesFan ()
Date: June 6, 2018 06:52

mace
Will anybody travel from Switzerland? What's the best way to return after the concert? Blablacar doesn't have any rides yet and you have long waiting times with flixbus confused smiley

I always take the car... But some train connections would be recommendable, too

Date: June 6, 2018 13:37

samMuc

Blöd

ridiculous

Blöd

I hate Blöd, but – so what? They have just overtaken the ticket sale from eventim. All that was offered on eventim.de until yesterday will now be moved to Blöd…
(and I guess Blöd will over an 'exlusive' link to eventim…

Date: June 6, 2018 13:46

slewan
samMuc

Blöd

ridiculous

Blöd

I hate Blöd, but – so what? They have just overtaken the ticket sale from eventim. All that was offered on eventim.de until yesterday will now be moved to Blöd…
(and I guess Blöd will over an 'exlusive' link to eventim…

The tickets sales still go through eventim. The link just only works via Bild premium.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: June 6, 2018 13:55

From the BILD+ 5000-Tickets-Sale:

Screenshot 6-Jun-2018, 12:50 CEST

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 3 of 10

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1942
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10