Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 2 of 10
Re: Stuttgart Germany travel and show info
Posted by: RockingLonestar ()
Date: February 28, 2018 10:39

A question to fans from or living in Stuttgart:

I plan to drive to Stauttgart by car on Saturday afternoon. So I think the parking lots around the stadium will be full when I arrive in the late afternoon.

Are there any "Park and Ride" parking lots from where to go to the stadium by public transportation?

Thanx in advance.

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: February 28, 2018 10:48

RockingLonestar

I plan to drive to Stauttgart by car on Saturday afternoon. So I think the parking lots around the stadium will be full when I arrive in the late afternoon.

Are there any "Park and Ride" parking lots from where to go to the stadium by public transportation?

Thanx in advance.

I live in Heilbronn, 40 km north of Stuttgart. Which direction do you come from? As the "Cannsatter Wasen" is the parking lot for the stadium there is really a lot of space. When I went to concerts in the stadium it was usually no problem to park there in the afternoon. But if you come from the north I would recommend parking at the main station in Ludwigsburg. The S-Bahn to Stuttgart starts there

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-02-28 10:49 by hockenheim95.

Posted by: maradona ()
Date: February 28, 2018 10:54

RockingLonestar

Thanx in advance.

Which direction will you be traveling from? In general and above all if you're coming from the south, it's a good idea to park your car either in Herrenberg or Österfeld – both of them are close to the motorway and they have huge car parks next to their train stations. Take city railway line S1 and it will let you exit in front of the stadium (exit at "Neckar Park").

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-02-28 10:55 by maradona.

Date: February 28, 2018 11:03

I didn't even see 1 Innenraum Pit or 79€ seat available at the official Eventim Presale. All gone yesterday

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: February 28, 2018 11:05

hockenheim95
I didn't even see 1 Innenraum Pit or 79€ seat available at the official Eventim Presale. All gone yesterday

I assume that Eventim is restricting tickets and there will be loads of tickets on friday. Also pit tickets.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: February 28, 2018 11:08

Looks like only seats offered today.

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: February 28, 2018 11:17

Robbie Williams set up in Stuttgart

Posted by: RockingLonestar ()
Date: February 28, 2018 12:37

maradona
RockingLonestar

Thanx in advance.

Which direction will you be traveling from? In general and above all if you're coming from the south, it's a good idea to park your car either in Herrenberg or Österfeld – both of them are close to the motorway and they have huge car parks next to their train stations. Take city railway line S1 and it will let you exit in front of the stadium (exit at "Neckar Park").

Thanx a lot!
I will come from the most southern town of southern Germany: Oberstdorf ;-)

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: February 28, 2018 12:50

RockingLonestar

Then see also here (in german) - [www.Mercedes-Benz-Arena-Stuttgart.de] :

Mercedes-Benz-Arena - Parking System

Posted by: maradona ()
Date: February 28, 2018 12:59

RockingLonestar
maradona
RockingLonestar

Thanx in advance.

Thanx a lot!

Well, then you will most likely approach the city from the eastern side via A8, I guess. Stay as far away from the center as possible, park your car near the train station in Kirchheim (unter Teck) and take S1 from the other direction to the stadium. There are only a few stops in between and you will be able to depart right after the concert the same way without having to spend hours on leaving the inner city.

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: February 28, 2018 13:43

RockingLonestar

Thanx in advance.

use Park&Ride at any suburban railway (S-Bahn) station in the outskrirts connected line 1,2,3 which stop and Bad Cannstatt station (from their it's just a shot walk to the stadium)
Here's the suburban railway network map (S-Bahn): [www.vvs.de] (for park&ride you should prefer stations that are printed bold on this map

Date: March 2, 2018 09:55

Standing tickets now available at eventim! 1 hour before official sale...

Date: March 2, 2018 10:43

I will decide to do this show last minute and buy something cheap of a scalper i think.

Posted by: RG ()
Date: March 2, 2018 11:05

Stehplatz - Innenraum.. not available after 1 second in the general sale?! WTF.

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: March 2, 2018 11:05

--

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-02 11:44 by TooTough.

Date: March 2, 2018 11:10

RG

It was shortly available at 9:02:50am (GMT) but it could not be put in the basket. Same for Berlin ....

Date: March 2, 2018 11:18

Irix
RG

It was shortly available at 9:02:50am (GMT) but it could not be put in the basket. Same for Berlin ....

Yes I got the same. What a bastards!

Date: March 2, 2018 11:50

Posted by: Reus23 ()
Date: March 2, 2018 12:03

Yes, LD tickets for Stuttgart.

I already had seats Blok 20B Main stand, these are now for sale (€ 156 p / s incl. Costs).

You can talk about the price

Date: March 2, 2018 12:59

Yes got my 2 LD for Stuttgart. See you guys in June!

Posted by: kerikati ()
Date: March 2, 2018 13:31

The same to me. Could anyone get one?

Posted by: kerikati ()
Date: March 2, 2018 13:36

RG
Irix
RG

Yes I got the same. What a bastards!

The same to me. Could anyone get one?

Posted by: Erhard51 ()
Date: March 2, 2018 15:51

We have blok 54, 1st row, seats 5 - 7

Posted by: justeillusion ()
Date: March 4, 2018 15:55

did everyone receive an email confirmation of purchase for the stuttgart show,

Date: March 4, 2018 16:05

justeillusion

did everyone receive an email confirmation of purchase for the stuttgart show,

In general I got every time an eMail-confirmation of the purchase (and a shipping-notification) when I ordered a Ticket at Eventim.de ....

Posted by: justeillusion ()
Date: March 4, 2018 16:18

thanks me too but it was for a friend who did not receive a confirmation email.

Posted by: FrogSugar ()
Date: March 4, 2018 18:38

Arf...LuckyDips sold out...if anyone sees them pop up again, keep us posted!

Posted by: Limbostone ()
Date: March 8, 2018 23:14

As with many German shows in the past, public transport in Stuttgart is included in your Stones ticket. This is, albeit somewhat difficult to read, printed on the ticket. It says that you can use public transport within the VVS-area to the venue from 12:00 on showday, and from the venue after the show. This means you don't have to worry about getting a correct local transport ticket, which can be a pain for those coming from abroad or unfamiliar with public transport systems.

Your ticket is valid on city-buses, U-bahn (tram-metrosystem) and regional trains (S-Bahn, RegionalBahn and RegionalExpress, no Intercity/ICE). The VVS-area is shown here: [www.vvs.de] (only U-Bahn/S-Bahn on the map). For the stadium, use either the NeckarPark U-Bahn or S-Bahn station as destination.

From my last experience in Stuttgart (2006), transport afterwards went smoothly (multiple trams waiting in line).

Posted by: Limbostone ()
Date: March 8, 2018 23:27

The above does not go for those who pick up their tickets at the venue close to show time (Lucky Dip), since the confirmation e-mail does not count as a ticket. That's how it was at last year's Düsseldorfshow anyway.

Posted by: satisfaction2 ()
Date: April 5, 2018 20:03

Pit available - EUR 799

[www.eventim.de]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-04-05 20:04 by satisfaction2.

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 2 of 10

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1112
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home