Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1617181920212223242526...LastNext
Current Page: 21 of 29
Re: Marseille France travel and show info
Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: March 20, 2018 18:22

Been out of the office the whole afternoon, so I completely missed it. eye popping smiley
If anybody has one PiT tic to spare: I’d be happy to oblige.
Not able to pay more than face value, though.
Still: a cold beer on top of that, before and/or during and/or after the concert is a promise! smoking smiley

EDIT: just scored one. Ronnie's s(l)ide. psyched as a baby psycho... thumbs up
Offer for sharing a couple of 'cold ones' is still up, though.
And in 'that other' thread, I'll have my pair of Lucky Dips at face value on offer soon.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-20 20:13 by RoughJusticeOnYa.

Posted by: Janneman ()
Date: March 20, 2018 18:34

jackflash27
Janneman
Janneman
jackflash27
jackflash27
I ordered PIT A, but on the bill / email confirmation it says 'Carre or'. Is this normal? I'm sure I selected the right category.

Does anyone has this too? I'm getting a little worried...

Just the same here confused smiley, I have send them an e-mail i don't want Carre Or tickets.

Got my mail bounced back: Undelivered mail returned to sender eye rolling smiley

But it's probably ok, read the other comments here. You ordered hard copy tickets as well?

Yes i orderd hard copy tickets as well. Try to find their e-mail adress, i dir reply the mail i got from them but that doesn't work.

Date: March 20, 2018 18:45

Janneman
jackflash27
Janneman
Janneman
jackflash27
jackflash27
I ordered PIT A, but on the bill / email confirmation it says 'Carre or'. Is this normal? I'm sure I selected the right category.

Just the same here confused smiley, I have send them an e-mail i don't want Carre Or tickets.

Have send them a mail by their website.
Please do the same, i be worried to get Carre Or tickets.

Got my mail bounced back: Undelivered mail returned to sender eye rolling smiley

But it's probably ok, read the other comments here. You ordered hard copy tickets as well?

Yes i orderd hard copy tickets as well. Try to find their e-mail adress, i dir reply the mail i got from them but that doesn't work.

Posted by: jackflash27 ()
Date: March 20, 2018 18:48

Janneman
jackflash27
Janneman
Janneman
jackflash27
jackflash27

Try this link: [www.fnacspectacles.com]
But it will probably be ok, I'm pretty sure that I selected PIT and not Carre D'or

Posted by: rollingloc ()
Date: March 20, 2018 19:02

No problem. I had the same fear! Carre or on the bill! So I quickly printed my tickets and it's writen "no filter pit A" on it!

But I had a big stress after confirmation when I read carre or!

Date: March 20, 2018 19:05

rollingloc
No problem. I had the same fear! Carre or on the bill! So I quickly printed my tickets and it's writen "no filter pit A" on it!

Great to hear this... Thanks!

Date: March 20, 2018 19:06

jackflash27
Janneman
jackflash27
Janneman
Janneman
jackflash27
jackflash27

Try this link: [www.fnacspectacles.com]
But it will probably be ok, I'm pretty sure that I selected PIT and not Carre D'or

I did it with that link.
I am 100% sure i selected No Filter Pit A.

Date: March 20, 2018 19:07

jackflash27
rollingloc

But we got hardcopy tickets, and have to wait in nerve.

Posted by: rollingloc ()
Date: March 20, 2018 19:13

Janneman
jackflash27
rollingloc

But we got hardcopy tickets, and have to wait in nerve.

I think it's ok. At the end when I saw carre or I clicked back back back to check what I choosed and it was no filter pit. So don't worry

Posted by: djrambler ()
Date: March 20, 2018 19:13

jackflash27
rollingloc

Everyone should be ok. As noted earlier, I also got the Carre Or notification in the confirmation email but my printed tickets say No Filter Pit A. Carre Or is the same price as the Pit so that may be why everyone is getting that in the confirmation.

Date: March 20, 2018 19:18

No Filter Pit B is now available on FNAC: [www.fnacspectacles.com]

Also available on the Orange Velodrome site: [orangevelodrome.francebillet.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-20 19:22 by hooked.

Date: March 20, 2018 19:28

hooked
jackflash27
rollingloc

Everyone should be ok. As noted earlier, I also got the Carre Or notification in the confirmation email but my printed tickets say No Filter Pit A. Carre Or is the same price as the Pit so that may be why everyone is getting that in the confirmation.

Thank you, fingers crossed.

Date: March 20, 2018 19:29

hooked
No Filter Pit B is now available on FNAC: [www.fnacspectacles.com]

Also available on the Orange Velodrome site: [orangevelodrome.francebillet.com]

And now Pit B is gone again. Everyone should keep checking, the pit tickets are out there. Plus, according to the map, the pit areas look bigger for this show than other shows, but not sure if the map is entirely accurate?

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: March 20, 2018 20:04

Scored PiT A on FNAC. Very Happy. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

I got a pair of "Lucky Dips" available, now!
(will post that in the right page on this forum, don't worry. smoking smiley )

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: March 21, 2018 09:59

Doc
Some Pelouse Or currently available on ticketmaster.fr
In case some one is interested

these are still available (or back on)....interestingly they are only selling singles

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: March 21, 2018 10:07

Probably because there's only 1 available at this time, tons of CAT1 though !

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-21 10:10 by gotdablouse.

Date: March 21, 2018 10:23

Two now, a "basket" must have expired

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: syrel ()
Date: March 21, 2018 10:39

I think that's following the same pattern as the Paris shows as to what was made available and when

Date: March 21, 2018 16:53

For the pits they dropped a lot later last year, at least as far as people finding out and posting about it here.

So yesterday they dropped some pits, today they're dropping some other tix, including GA and GC on FNAC [www.fnacspectacles.com] and Orange Velodrome [orangevelodrome.francebillet.com] Orange Velodrome use the FNAC backend, there may be different "pots" though.

As for TM, still that lone PELOR and they've sold a few CAT1s since earlier today and (at least) 79 CAT2s have been dropped :

--------------

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-21 16:56 by gotdablouse.

Posted by: Massimo68 ()
Date: March 21, 2018 19:57

Many tickets sold, I think that Pit A & B will be in Marseille very large like on the map (tetragon shape zones).
Larger than the 2017 tour ("L" shape zones).

Not a good new for GC tickets holders.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-21 20:01 by Massimo68.

Posted by: Adams ()
Date: March 21, 2018 19:59

Massimo68
Many tickets sold, I think that Pit A & B will be in Marseille very large like on the map (triangle shape zones).
Larger than the 2017 tour ("L" shape zones).

Not a good new for GC tickets holders.

Yeah, I don't like the shape of pit here.
However in some concerts last year the pit corridor was rather wide so even though pit was L shaped it would take almost as much space as in the Marseilles map.

Posted by: Massimo68 ()
Date: March 21, 2018 20:08

GDP knows that 1,000 to 2,000 peoples, or more, are OK to pay for a 288 euros standing ticket.
They have just to push the fences a little more far from the stage.

Date: March 21, 2018 20:34

It's a bit strange they would only have this setup in Marseille out of all the 2017/2018 shows, especially since it's the same promoters apart from GDP,but why would they get to "decide"? Actually why did they even need to add a co-producer compared to the 2017 shows, to shoulder the risk ?

Pit will be ok even if it's bigger but GC is really not looking good even if you discount the lack of "side access", just the depth is huge !

--------------

Posted by: Maura94 ()
Date: March 21, 2018 23:29

When the pits come on do they say Pit? Missed these posts yesterday.

Thanks

Date: March 21, 2018 23:49

Yes : "Carre Or - No Filter A [or B]" and 287.50€, can't miss it !

--------------

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-22 08:14 by gotdablouse.

Posted by: IGTBA ()
Date: March 22, 2018 06:40

jackflash27

I had that same issue yesterday. I'm sure I saw No Filter Pit A and selected that, after hurrying through the multi-step purchasing process, I looked closely before hitting the final purchase "Validation", but that page did not list the type of ticket, it only showed the price. Since the price was the list for the the No Filter Pit tickets, I continued. Then I was horrified when I saw the confirmation email. I assumed something got messed up in the process, and immediately sent them a message to cancel, through their website. But now it appears the ticket has shipped (I selected shipment to my USA address) and will arrive Friday. It will be interesting to see if it is Pit A or Carre Or. If it's not pit, I may need some help from others here who had this same issue. I'll find out Friday (probably almost Saturday in Europe) and post on here what type of ticket I receive.

Date: March 22, 2018 08:09

IGTBA
jackflash27

I had that same issue yesterday. I'm sure I saw No Filter Pit A and selected that, after hurrying through the multi-step purchasing process, I looked closely before hitting the final purchase "Validation", but that page did not list the type of ticket, it only showed the price. Since the price was the list for the the No Filter Pit tickets, I continued. Then I was horrified when I saw the confirmation email. I assumed something got messed up in the process, and immediately sent them a message to cancel, through their website. But now it appears the ticket has shipped (I selected shipment to my USA address) and will arrive Friday. It will be interesting to see if it is Pit A or Carre Or. If it's not pit, I may need some help from others here who had this same issue. I'll find out Friday (probably almost Saturday in Europe) and post on here what type of ticket I receive.

Don't worry, read the discussions on this (21) or last (20) page of this topic. I mailed FNAC and they confirmed I had the PIT tickets.

Posted by: IGTBA ()
Date: March 22, 2018 09:38

jackflash27 thank you. I thought perhaps I had made a mistake, by not checking more carefully earlier in the purchasing process, since I had some problems going through everything and had to try a couple different ways to fill out some of the forms, since I am not fluent in French and never saw that format before for entering my address. But I clearly remember seeing No Filter Pit A pop up, after I also had (by mistake) one of the 800+ Euro Pit packages in my cart. I deleted the package pit and went ahead buying the regular list pit.

When I saw your posts about actually downloading your Pit ticket, I was encouraged. So I hope it's a pit ticket on the way here via DHL Express.

Date: March 22, 2018 12:25

jackflash27
IGTBA
jackflash27

Don't worry, read the discussions on this (21) or last (20) page of this topic. I mailed FNAC and they confirmed I had the PIT tickets.

Yes indeed folks, got a message from FNAC that they have send me 2 PIT A tickets. thumbs upsmileys with beerthumbs up

Posted by: lenurb ()
Date: March 23, 2018 10:15

IGTBA
I am not fluent in French

Take care there will be some tests before entering the show !
Remember that "Merci" is not "Mercy" smileys with beer

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1617181920212223242526...LastNext
Current Page: 21 of 29

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1866
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home