Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1213141516171819202122...LastNext
Current Page: 17 of 29
Re: Marseille France travel and show info
Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: March 16, 2018 11:39

Im sure you will find a second person - do it!! Can't get into a Stones show much cheaper than that!!

Posted by: rollingloc ()

what a shame!
they try to sell most of the tixs in packages...

Posted by: TE ()

SwayStones
TE
SwayStones
I must be stupid but what I see on GDP is that no pelouse or at 144 euros is left and tinather way only VIP 1 to 6 is possible confused smiley

Plenty left at Ticketmaster.

TE
Oslo

Thanks TE I am trying 25 minutes to wait

They are all gone now. Only Cat2 left. But they might pop-up again.

TE
Oslo

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: March 16, 2018 11:41

RoughJusticeOnYa
Got 2 Lucky Dips.
Travelling alone... (no; don't feel bad for me. can take it. smoking smiley )

If anybody is interested in sharing the 'Dip' as well as the 'Luck': send me a note.

Definitelyt keeping an eye on all sites the coming hours/ days/ weeks/ months; expecting PiT's at face value for sure - after LD's are sold out, and when sales for 'Platinum' & PiT-acces VIP-package stagnate.
Then, and only thèn my friends, we'll see PiT's at 287 € appear.

Can you actually pick up an LD combo if you're alone ? Hopefully they'd still give you a single ticket !

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-16 11:42 by gotdablouse.

I guess pit tickets will randomly appear when the expensive packages don't sell

Posted by: little queenie ()

bengigan
little queenie
i'm waffling on the LD. if i could buy a single with insurance, i would. i'd even buy double with insurance, but insurance is for EU residents only. not sure i could find a 2nd person anyway. i have 16 minutes to decide. eye popping smiley

You can have one of mine at cost if you want

thank you ben winking smiley i'll keep in touch on that. but no worries if you find someone more desperate for it.

Posted by: rollingloc ()
Date: March 16, 2018 11:44

pack VIP are "privilège offer" on GDPspinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: bengigan ()
Date: March 16, 2018 11:44

little queenie
thank you ben winking smiley i'll keep in touch on that. but no worries if you find someone more desperate for it.

I got a two pairs so theres one for you if you want it

Date: March 16, 2018 11:46

LDs gone !

EDIT - and back for now, some sales must have gotten cancelled/abandoned.

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-16 11:49 by gotdablouse.

Date: March 16, 2018 11:47

gotdablouse
Can you actually pick up an LD combo if you're alone ? Hopefully they'd still give you a single ticket !

the theory is you need your guest because they dont let you walk away with tickets. you have to enter the venue on pickup. but that may not be enforced

Date: March 16, 2018 11:48

bengigan
gotdablouse

the theory is you need your guest because they dont let you walk away with tickets. you have to enter the venue on pickup. but that may not be enforced

Right, but if you're alone for some reason you'd hope they would still give you one ticket...although since the envelope is sealed. Someone must have tried over the years, will go looking.

--------------

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: March 16, 2018 11:50

bengigan
little queenie

I got a two pairs so theres one for you if you want it

awesome thanks -- i just have to confirm travel plans....and keep compulsively checking for pits

Date: March 16, 2018 11:52

gotdablouse
Right, but if you're alone for some reason you'd hope they would still give you one ticket...although since the envelope is sealed. Someone must have tried over the years, will go looking.

Well ya if you have no guest they will you go in with the pair in your hand, since you couldnt just buy a single. and then you enter with one ticket going to waste

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: March 16, 2018 11:53

Alas no more pelor tixs are availble on Ticket Mastersad smiley

Date: March 16, 2018 11:53

Yep little queenie me too! Got 2 LD's now have to get some sleep and pray I get lucky when the pit tickets drop!!

If anyone sees a drop, please post!!

Nite nite all.

Posted by: syrel ()
Date: March 16, 2018 11:54

gotdablouse
bengigan
gotdablouse

I've picked up pairs of LDs as a single before, without problem.

Date: March 16, 2018 11:55

ok thanks

It might still be a good "backup plan" in case no Pits drop and GC is the best we can get. LD might still be a way to get "early entry" into GC, better than the official (VIP Package 5) for 325€...or just stick with GC and get there early ;-)

--------------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-16 11:57 by gotdablouse.

Posted by: IGTBA ()
Date: March 16, 2018 12:01

bengigan
gotdablouse

Well ya if you have no guest they will you go in with the pair in your hand, since you couldnt just buy a single. and then you enter with one ticket going to waste

At a USA show, I went through the LD line with a friend, but I had a better single ticket too (since we didn't get pit with the LDs). There was a sort of a pathetic looking guy standing outside the LD exit area (which was not inside security yet). So I handed him the extra LD ticket and told him to walk back where they were attaching the LD wristbands and tell them they missed putting on his. I didn't wait around, but I'm sure he got in, if he was able to follow my instructions. He was very happy as he went towards where they were putting on the LD wristbands.

Posted by: justeillusion ()
Date: March 16, 2018 12:01

bengigan
gotdablouse

never come alone for a lucky dip there is always someone to accompany you in the fans! You can post here![www.iorr.org]

Posted by: ralph_01 ()
Date: March 16, 2018 12:07

Hello together,
I got my lucky Dip-Tickets after all!
I tried and tried. i ordered in my 2 tickets.
Maybe 20 times my order was not accepted.
I was near to: Then the concert will be without me....
But suddenly the tickets were in my shopping cart without any new input!
So dont give up!

CU there

Posted by: syrel ()
Date: March 16, 2018 12:15

gotdablouse
ok thanks

It might still be a good "backup plan" in case no Pits drop and GC is the best we can get. LD might still be a way to get "early entry" into GC, better than the official (VIP Package 5) for 325€...or just stick with GC and get there early ;-)

With some of the farcical queues (and hidden locations!) of LD pick up points in the past, I wouldn't be relying on them for early entry into anything!

syrel

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: March 16, 2018 12:19

LDs still come up from time to time. 40EUR each - bargain! Just pulled some up for the hell of it. This will be the 1st show of the tour I won't attend.

Date: March 16, 2018 12:25

grzegorz67
LDs still come up from time to time. 40EUR each - bargain! Just pulled some up for the hell of it. This will be the 1st show of the tour I won't attend.

I'm sitting on another pair too not sure i should keep it

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: March 16, 2018 13:53

Sici
I'm lucky!
Lucky dip
Sici
On which site did you find it ?

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: March 16, 2018 15:02

SwayStones
Sici
I'm lucky!
Lucky dip
Sici
On which site did you find it ?

[www.rollingstones.com]

Posted by: Massimo68 ()
Date: March 16, 2018 15:04

The biggest railways company (SNCF) strike for years is coming in France in few weeks on a 2 days strike / 3 days working basis.

This calendar will be probably not correct about the exact days, or if the strike ends before june, but if you have a ticket for Marseille, the plane 'll be the better way to reach south of France.

Posted by: justeillusion ()
Date: March 16, 2018 15:22

Massimo68
The biggest railways company (SNCF) strike for years is coming in France in few weeks on a 2 days strike / 3 days working basis.

This calendar will be probably not correct about the exact days, or if the strike ends before june, but if you have a ticket for Marseille, the plane 'll be the better way to reach south of France.

not air france!!!>grinning smiley<

Posted by: Gangster-of-love ()
Date: March 16, 2018 15:40

I've alteady booked my TGV ticket from Germany.

So let's hope the best.

Posted by: damnation ()
Date: March 16, 2018 16:50

TGV tickets for Paris --> Marseille are even not yet available..... but those for July are... strange. sad smiley

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: March 16, 2018 17:06

Massimo68

The French railways are very good at going on strike smiling smiley. For the 2014 Stade de France show in Paris the RER were on strike on showday and most of that weekend so everyone had to use the Metro instead. It was a struggle but to their credit, they still coped, and there were over 70,000 at the SdF that night!

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1213141516171819202122...LastNext
Current Page: 17 of 29

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1844
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home