Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...678910111213141516...LastNext
Current Page: 11 of 29
Re: Marseille France travel and show info
Posted by: lenurb ()
Date: March 12, 2018 16:46

gotdablouse
lenurb
Pit B available on vente privée

Careful, I didn't miss a beat but maybe some people here don't know it's a "No Filter Pit B " PACKAGE at 825€ not at the 287€ face value !

Correct
Now Package Pit A available

Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: March 12, 2018 16:57

Topi
GDP still maintains it's on Thursday at 10 AM local.

[www.gdp.fr]

That's from their website.

Thanks

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: March 12, 2018 17:16

Topi
@Gotdablouse:

Yeah, maybe the last time, I don't know. For me, flights to Marseille did not make any sense. I can do Stuttgart as a whole (flight+accommodation+Lucky Dip) for the price of the Marseille flights alone.

And since I had already "chosen Stuttgart over Marseille" for that week it made little sense to go do two back-and-forth trips that same week.

However, Edinburgh is another story. winking smiley

Will probably kick myself never having seen the Stones in Le Midi, but then again I will cherish memories of the 2014 and 2017 Paris shows.

Yeah you've got to cut your losses at some point ;-) I like going to Marseille and there's the cheap Ouito TGV from Paris for €20 round trip which is less than to go from where I live to Nanterre, pretty ridiculous but hey I'll take it ! I was able to book a cancellable 70€ room just next to the Velodrome too so everything pretty much fell into place...and my "decision" that Paris I/II/III would be the last ones...gone with the wind !

Sorry if I'm missing something obvious but is there something special about the Edinburgh show ?

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: March 12, 2018 17:36

gotdablouse
Topi
@Gotdablouse:

Yeah, maybe the last time, I don't know. For me, flights to Marseille did not make any sense. I can do Stuttgart as a whole (flight+accommodation+Lucky Dip) for the price of the Marseille flights alone.

And since I had already "chosen Stuttgart over Marseille" for that week it made little sense to go do two back-and-forth trips that same week.

Will probably kick myself never having seen the Stones in Le Midi, but then again I will cherish memories of the 2014 and 2017 Paris shows.

Yeah you've got to cut your losses at some point ;-) I like going to Marseille and there's the cheap Ouito TGV from Paris for €20 round trip which is less than to go from where I live to Nanterre, pretty ridiculous but hey I'll take it ! I was able to book a cancellable 70€ room just next to the Velodrome too so everything pretty much fell into place...and my "decision" that Paris I/II/III would be the last ones...gone with the wind !

Sorry if I'm missing something obvious but is there something special about the Edinburgh show ?

Oh no, not per se, but for me it'll be cheaper. Lucky Dip from a friend, also possibly sharing a hotel room. Cheaper flights. And - people tell me it's a nice city. Never been to Scotland. I booked the flights in a heat-of-a-moment on Saturday night after telling myself all day how much sense Marseille would make, LOL.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-12 17:37 by Topi.

Date: March 12, 2018 18:38

Hehe...you gotta do what you gotta do ;-)

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: lenurb ()
Date: March 12, 2018 18:52

I do not know how to post an image
But I found a very usefull Stade vélodrome map, ok not with the Category color code used for the stones, but with clear zones and letters on.
Well try that [www.ccs-om.com]
or that [plan-stade.fr]

That does not solve the color trouble on GDP site (for example Cat1 is blue on the map and red on the price list ...)

Posted by: justeillusion ()
Date: March 12, 2018 19:00

lenurb
But I found a very usefull Stade vélodrome map, ok not with the Category color code used for the stones, but with clear zones and letters on.
or that [plan-stade.fr]

That does not solve the color trouble on GDP site (for example Cat1 is blue on the map and red on the price list ...)

j'ai l'impression qu'ils l'ont fait exprès pour tromper les gens....

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: March 12, 2018 19:30

gotdablouse
Topi
@Gotdablouse:

Yes. The City of Edinburgh thumbs up

Date: March 12, 2018 19:52

lenurb
or that [plan-stade.fr]

Here's the first picture :

And the second one :

REMOVED SEE BELOW

--------------

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-12 21:11 by gotdablouse.

Posted by: Massimo68 ()
Date: March 12, 2018 20:48

The second one is the map that I've posted on page 10.

This is a Rolling Stones Marseille 2018 version with the subway access and the correct (I hope) colored tribunes categories :

Date: March 12, 2018 21:04

presales FNAC now for members ....I'm giving up ...waiting for generale sale

14 mars

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-12 21:05 by justeillusion.

Date: March 12, 2018 21:14

Indeed, just got a message :
14/03 : Presale for FNAC members
15/03 : Presale on FNAC website for everyone www.fnacspectacles.com
16/03 : General Sale

So that's another couple of presales it seems with the GDP still on apparently. It's hard to keep track !

--------------

Date: March 12, 2018 21:19

gotdablouse

So that's another couple of presales it seems with the GDP still on apparently. It's hard to keep track !

STOP pre-sales gigs this only serves to rack up bad seats and packages to fans who are afraid of not having tickets.

Posted by: FrogSugar ()
Date: March 12, 2018 21:27

gotdablouse

Busy day, finally got around to the RS/GDP presale, and Pelouse Or (golden floor) is all gone.

Is there any chance more Pelouse Or will be available on the 16th? (or on the 15th?) I'm not a FNAC member and I'm not 100% sure I will have access to my computer on the 15th...so I'm really hoping that on the 16th I would have the possibility to stroll into a FNAC and buy one.

Date: March 12, 2018 21:35

FrogSugar
gotdablouse

Busy day, finally got around to the RS/GDP presale, and Pelouse Or (golden floor) is all gone.

Is there any chance more Pelouse Or will be available on the 16th? (or on the 15th?) I'm not a FNAC member and I'm not 100% sure I will have access to my computer on the 15th...so I'm really hoping that on the 16th I would have the possibility to stroll into a FNAC and buy one.
il était très facile d'obtenir une pelouse or aujourd'hui que ce soit sur vente privée et GDP. Moi j'en veux pas cela fait la moitié du stade! A la vente générale il y en aura aussi ...il faut juste être patient ce jour là et essayé essayé et essayé!

Posted by: jackflash27 ()
Date: March 12, 2018 21:57

gotdablouse

Where can I find info on this membership presale? Do you have a link? Thanks!

Posted by: Sister Marie ()
Date: March 12, 2018 22:20

edit

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-12 22:23 by Sister Marie.

Date: March 12, 2018 22:25

Sister Marie
edit

Saw the countdown on fnacspectacles, but this countdown ends on thursday 15 March, not 14 and it says nothing about 'member' presale?

Date: March 12, 2018 22:29

jackflash27
gotdablouse

Where can I find info on this membership presale? Do you have a link? Thanks!

Fnac members are holders of a Fnac card (customers of Fnac.com or Fnac shops in France).

Posted by: Sister Marie ()
Date: March 12, 2018 22:32

jackflash27
Sister Marie
edit

Saw the countdown on fnacspectacles, but this countdown ends on thursday 15 March, not 14 and it says nothing about 'member' presale?

Yes same here, it's the reason why I edited my post!
The weird thing is that I am a Fnac member but didn't find the info on the website, including on the "mon espace adhérent"...

Date: March 12, 2018 22:35

Sister Marie
jackflash27
Sister Marie
edit

Yes same here, it's the reason why I edited my post!
The weird thing is that I am a Fnac member but didn't find the info on the website, including on the "mon espace adhérent"...

gotdablouse

So gotdablouse, can you shed some light on this mystery?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-12 22:35 by jackflash27.

Posted by: damnation ()
Date: March 12, 2018 22:47

Fnac Pre Pre sale is only for Fnac cardholders. It's like a paid loyalty card. I will have a look what's available as I have a member card (and got word of the presale with an email this evening), but I'm sure it will be the same hassle as this morning.

Indeed, pre pre pre exclusive pre sales are a simple marketing trick to
1) create (a false feeling of) scarcity and
2) play emotionally on people's need to belong to an exclusive minority and 'score' exclusive tickets (we all know how many we were this morning: 1265 or 1549, depending on where the queue had restarted....)

Date: March 12, 2018 22:53

damnation
Fnac Pre Pre sale is only for Fnac cardholders. It's like a paid loyalty card. I will have a look what's available as I have a member card (and got word of the presale with an email this evening), but I'm sure it will be the same hassle as this morning.

2) play emotionally on people's need to belong to an exclusive minority and 'score' exclusive tickets (we all know how many we were this morning: 1265 or 1549, depending on where the queue had restarted....)

I am a FNAC member too, but didn't get an email. Did the mail contain a link? Is it possible to post the content here? Or maybe forward me the mail (my email address is not hidden). Or does the link hava a unique code?

Date: March 12, 2018 23:11

It's a pity, there is not an AMEX presale for this show grinning smiley

Date: March 12, 2018 23:42

The email from the FNAC (probably got it because I asked to be warned of Stones' concerts) only had a link for the general FNAC presale, not for the member presale and so far there are no links to be found for that member presale anywhere on their site.

I'm not holding my breath anyway since FNAC never had any Pits at face value for the UArena and I seem to remember they also had a presale that gave access to "Packages" much like VP today...admittedly it was not a presale for "members" but that probably won't change much.

We are being "played"...there will once again be no Pits at face until the drops.

--------------

Posted by: damnation ()
Date: March 13, 2018 00:07

jackflash27
damnation

I am a FNAC member too, but didn't get an email. Did the mail contain a link? Is it possible to post the content here? Or maybe forward me the mail (my email address is not hidden). Or does the link hava a unique code?

Agreed with Gotdablouse, the email was from a ticket alert I created. Have searched any clickeable area in the mail, but no link or access to the pre presale Wednesday. we'll see what happens.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-13 00:08 by damnation.

Posted by: The Worst. ()
Date: March 13, 2018 01:55

ALL ticket categories (except normal price PIT) avalaible at [secure.fr.vente-privee.com] right now.

Posted by: The Worst. ()
Date: March 13, 2018 01:59

Tried to book to Pelouse OR, but VP only deliver to French customers it seems. Can't select any other country but France for delivery it seems.
Hate to say it, but it's so typical of the french...

Date: March 13, 2018 07:00

The Worst.
Tried to book to Pelouse OR, but VP only deliver to French customers it seems. Can't select any other country but France for delivery it seems.
Hate to say it, but it's so typical of the french...

eticket no need to address in France .... or insert any address and receive the ticket by mail ... the French is smart!spinning smiley sticking its tongue outsmileys with beer

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-13 07:59 by justeillusion.

Date: March 13, 2018 07:59

damnation
jackflash27
damnation

Agreed with Gotdablouse, the email was from a ticket alert I created. Have searched any clickeable area in the mail, but no link or access to the pre presale Wednesday. we'll see what happens.

Thanks for the info. So the mail mentioned the presale was wednesday I presume. Lets wait and see!

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...678910111213141516...LastNext
Current Page: 11 of 29

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1741
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home