Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...56789101112131415...LastNext
Current Page: 10 of 29
Re: Marseille France travel and show info
Posted by: justeillusion ()
Date: March 12, 2018 12:14

non les billets tous les mêmes pour tous les concerts!

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: March 12, 2018 12:15

benstones
Sici
benstones
Got 3 NO FILTER PIT B thanks to a friend because my card didn't work. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

you're lucky!
on gdp site?

On Drouot's website. 287 euros. My friend got them at 7.00 am Paris time!!!

awesome! i'm still clicking 4 hours later

Posted by: lenurb ()
Date: March 12, 2018 12:17

benstones
Got 3 NO FILTER PIT B thanks to a friend because my card didn't work. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
Hello Ben
I will see you in Marseille ?
Not in PIT, I choose PELOR
Thierry

Date: March 12, 2018 12:26

little queenie
benstones
Sici
benstones

you're lucky!
on gdp site?

On Drouot's website. 287 euros. My friend got them at 7.00 am Paris time!!!

awesome! i'm still clicking 4 hours later
me too...

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: March 12, 2018 13:02

benstones

Amazing they sold anything at face this time...but what do you mean? You managed to put the tickets in your basket but used his card to pay for them? That shouldn't be a problem but if he bought them under his own name and is not going to the show, you're going to be sweating bullets until you're in!

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: benstones ()
Date: March 12, 2018 13:18

lenurb
benstones
Hello Ben
I will see you in Marseille ?
Not in PIT, I choose PELOR
Thierry

I will be so happy to see you again my friend!!!!! Contact me, do you have my e-mail ?

Benjamin.

Posted by: Honestman ()
Date: March 12, 2018 13:21

Sister Marie
Sorry, in French:

Que pensez-vous de cette 2e date "14 juin 2019" affichée sur le Facebook de Live Arena depuis le début de l'annonce du concert de Marseille ?
Malgré les interrogations des gens, le site persiste à dire que le concert est bien en 2018 le 26 juin à Marseille, mais n'enlève pas la 2e date de 2019 ?
Ce ne serait pas une date pour Paris en 2019 ? smiling bouncing smiley

Je viens juste de voir l'info.
Peut-être une date supplémentaire à Paris ou Lyon mais en 2018 pas en 2019 smiling smiley

HMN

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-12 13:22 by Honestman.

Date: March 12, 2018 13:25

gotdablouse
benstones

Amazing they sold anything at face this time...but what do you mean? You managed to put the tickets in your basket but used his card to pay for them? That shouldn't be a problem but if he bought them under his own name and is not going to the show, you're going to be sweating bullets until you're in!

I had them in my basked but had a problem with my Visa Premier Card. The payment was refused by BNP Secure. Don't know why. But in the same time, my friend got 3 PIT for me. Already have my e-tickets!!!!

Benjamin.

Date: March 12, 2018 13:26

gotdablouse
benstones

And the tickets are at my name, no problem.

Benjamin.

Posted by: Massimo68 ()
Date: March 12, 2018 13:34

StonesSmeth99
Massimo68
StonesSmeth99
I bought Cat1 but have been given tickets in Tribune AB, which is up in the Gods... is there anyone we can email to check this??

AB area is quite large, seats will be OK or just under the roof sad smiley
But did you pay for a Cat 1 ? Because AB is part Cat 2 and part Cat 3 on the map.

I've got my tickets electronically and they actually say 'Category 1' but also Tribune AB... I have emailed GDP to check. Thanks

Hey, there is also an AB area in Jean Bouin Tribune and it's a Cat 1 :

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-12 13:44 by Massimo68.

Date: March 12, 2018 13:38

benstones
gotdablouse
benstones

I had them in my basked but had a problem with my Visa Premier Card. The payment was refused by BNP Secure. Don't know why. But in the same time, my friend got 3 PIT for me. Already have my e-tickets!!!!

So both you and your friend were able to add 3 Pit tix to your basket on GDP? Talk about beating the odds when no one else here even got close!

I don't understand how your friend was able to put your name on the e-tickets he bought though? I don't see the option to change the name on the GDP site, unlike say on the FNAC site.

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-12 13:55 by gotdablouse.

Posted by: chriseganstar ()
Date: March 12, 2018 13:57

paulywaul
Well that was successful - wasn't ? grinning smiley
And another notification yesterday evening with the code and to telling me to check my email for the link and.....no email !! As it happens I'm not going to Marseille anyway but I'm bloody annoyed with rs.com as usual. Was fine for the UK and Berlin presales, but since then has been useless. Better work for Dublin next week !!!!

Satisfied since 1976

Date: March 12, 2018 13:58

gotdablouse
benstones
gotdablouse
benstones

So both you and your friend were able to add 3 Pit tix to your basket on GDP? Talk about beating the odds when no one else here even got close!

I don't understand how your friend was able to put your name on the e-tickets he bought though? I don't see the option to change the name on the GDP site, unlike say on the FNAC site.

With my credit card I couldn't get them. Don't know why... She did it too with her card, it worked! So I only have 3 tix in the PIT B : for my mum, girlfriend and I.

Benjamin.

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: March 12, 2018 13:59

chriseganstar
paulywaul
Well that was successful - wasn't ? grinning smiley
And another notification yesterday evening with the code and to telling me to check my email for the link and.....no email !! As it happens I'm not going to Marseille anyway but I'm bloody annoyed with rs.com as usual. Was fine for the UK and Berlin presales, but since then has been useless. Better work for Dublin next week !!!!

Don't count on it ....

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Date: March 12, 2018 14:26

I stoped at the FNAc to print my tixs.
No doubt at all for carre Or, they are clearly stamped Pelouse Or
And no name at all on it ...

Posted by: jp.M ()
Date: March 12, 2018 14:27

FNAC delivers tickets...???

Posted by: Massimo68 ()
Date: March 12, 2018 14:52

jp.M
FNAC delivers tickets...???

If you order the tickets on vente-privee you have the choice to get them immediately in France Billet network (Fnac, Carrefour...)

Date: March 12, 2018 15:13

lenurb

Looking at my old Fnac tickets I indeed cannot see my name on them. Still if they have the system you described for Barcelona yesterday it won't matter as they would be reading your name from their "files"...

--------------

Date: March 12, 2018 15:31

gotdablouse
lenurb

Looking at my old Fnac tickets I indeed cannot see my name on them. Still if they have the system you described for Barcelona yesterday it won't matter as they would be reading your name from their "files"...
Correct

Posted by: AntoineParis ()
Date: March 12, 2018 15:38

Topi
Don't think the 22nd October stand alone pits never dropped. Only time I saw them was when they "mistakenly" put them on sale at the U Arena site only to cancel the purchases later on. (and comp us with a "presale" of sorts)

I bought No Filter Pit tickets one week before the 19thoctober for the three Paris shows at 221,50 Euros

Posted by: StonesSmeth99 ()
Date: March 12, 2018 15:40

Massimo68
StonesSmeth99
Massimo68
StonesSmeth99
I bought Cat1 but have been given tickets in Tribune AB, which is up in the Gods... is there anyone we can email to check this??

AB area is quite large, seats will be OK or just under the roof sad smiley
But did you pay for a Cat 1 ? Because AB is part Cat 2 and part Cat 3 on the map.

I've got my tickets electronically and they actually say 'Category 1' but also Tribune AB... I have emailed GDP to check. Thanks

Hey, there is also an AB area in Jean Bouin Tribune and it's a Cat 1 :

OK thank you, I appreciate that. A bit far away but better than the Gods. To be honest, I was looking for No Filter (weren't we all) A or B but it didn't happen. I'll be with my parents for this one and really they'd prefer to have a seating option.. I might try LD too

Date: March 12, 2018 16:05

AntoineParis
Topi
Don't think the 22nd October stand alone pits never dropped. Only time I saw them was when they "mistakenly" put them on sale at the U Arena site only to cancel the purchases later on. (and comp us with a "presale" of sorts)

I bought No Filter Pit tickets one week before the 19thoctober for the three Paris shows at 221,50 Euros

Did you really ? ;-)

Still not tempted by Marseille ? The "last" French show...maybe !

--------------

Date: March 12, 2018 16:17

Pit B available on vente privée

Date: March 12, 2018 16:21

lenurb

Careful, I didn't miss a beat but maybe some people here don't know it's a "No Filter Pit B " PACKAGE at 825€ not at the 287€ face value !

--------------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-12 16:24 by gotdablouse.

Date: March 12, 2018 16:23

lenurb

Package depus ce matin il y en a : je refuse!!

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: March 12, 2018 16:26

@Gotdablouse:

Yeah, maybe the last time, I don't know. For me, flights to Marseille did not make any sense. I can do Stuttgart as a whole (flight+accommodation+Lucky Dip) for the price of the Marseille flights alone.

And since I had already "chosen Stuttgart over Marseille" for that week it made little sense to go do two back-and-forth trips that same week.

However, Edinburgh is another story. winking smiley

Will probably kick myself never having seen the Stones in Le Midi, but then again I will cherish memories of the 2014 and 2017 Paris shows.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-12 16:29 by Topi.

Posted by: Sister Marie ()
Date: March 12, 2018 16:28

Honestman
Sister Marie
Sorry, in French:

Que pensez-vous de cette 2e date "14 juin 2019" affichée sur le Facebook de Live Arena depuis le début de l'annonce du concert de Marseille ?
Malgré les interrogations des gens, le site persiste à dire que le concert est bien en 2018 le 26 juin à Marseille, mais n'enlève pas la 2e date de 2019 ?
Ce ne serait pas une date pour Paris en 2019 ? smiling bouncing smiley

Je viens juste de voir l'info.
Peut-être une date supplémentaire à Paris ou Lyon mais en 2018 pas en 2019 smiling smiley

Oui mais non car le 15 juin ils jouent à Cardiff.
Et le 14 juin 2019 correspond bien à un vendredi comme écrit sur le FBook.
Bien mystérieux tout ça... confused smiley

Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: March 12, 2018 16:29

Can anyone let me know when the next presale is please?

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: March 12, 2018 16:30

GDP still maintains it's on Thursday at 10 AM local.

[www.gdp.fr]

That's from their website.

Date: March 12, 2018 16:31

Topi
@Gotdablouse:

Yeah, maybe the last time, I don't know. For me, flights to Marseille did not make any sense. I can do Stuttgart as a whole (flight+accommodation+Lucky Dip) for the price of the Marseille flights alone.

And since I had already "chosen Stuttgart over Marseille" for that week it made little sense to go do two back-and-forth trips that same week.

However, Edinburgh is another story. winking smiley

Will probably kick myself never having seen the Stones in Le Midi, but then again I will cherish memories of the 2014 and 2017 Paris shows.

Hé bien on se verra à STUGGART suis en lucky dip et Edimbourg Pit j'abandonne marseille si pas de PIT je suis à 3 heures de voiture...

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...56789101112131415...LastNext
Current Page: 10 of 29

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1934
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home