Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 29
Re: Marseille France travel and show info
Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: March 11, 2018 12:48

Is there international accessability on that vente-privee.com? I keep on getting redirected -
also, in my 'account', the "country" (of residence) field is locked to "FRANCE"... I logged in with my Facebook profile...

Date: March 11, 2018 12:58

P.S.: anybody received the 'sales alert' (and maybe personal code?) for the GDP site/ & sale yet?

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: March 11, 2018 13:08

RoughJusticeOnYa

P.S.: anybody received the 'sales alert' (and maybe personal code?) for the GDP site/ & sale yet?

Not yet - maybe the eMail for the RS-Presale will be sent out today from 12pm GMT.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: March 11, 2018 13:37

mikey C
If I get sent a code for this show...I will post it straight away as I will not be zipping down to the south of France....Good luck everyone.M

I haven't been following the previous presales with the codes, are they single use codes ?

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: March 11, 2018 13:47

Varies. Some are unique and single use, others global (such as in Warsaw and Prague)

Posted by: mikey C ()
Date: March 11, 2018 13:48

Warsaw and Prague were one code....Germany was different with single codes..I think it's easier for them to just have one code....We shall see soon enough

Posted by: straycatuk ()
Date: March 11, 2018 13:50

Thanks . I'm more confused than ever !confused smiley>grinning smiley<

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: March 11, 2018 14:35

From the eMail by Universal Music - Marseille Pre-Sale starts Mon, 12-Mar-2018, 7am (CET):

Link to the Ticket-Page · eMail: hotline@gdp.fr

Date: March 11, 2018 14:41

Yep, just got it too, so it's one generic code and it goes to the topbillet/gdp site so that means that the supposed 15th GDP presale can be "removed" from our list.

We now have :
- Topbillet/GDP with SYMPATHY code : 12/03 à 7:00 AM
- Vente-privées : 12/03 à 7:00 AM

Topbillet/GDP do mention all categories, including "NO FILTER PIT" so we shall see...

They seem to be trying to implement some anti-scalper measures :

"Un contrôle des commandes sera effectué dès la mise en vente. Elles pourront faire l’objet d’une annulation si plusieurs commandes comportent le même nom et coordonnées et/ou carte bancaire. Les billets sont nominatifs et incessibles. L’acheteur accepte par conséquent de se présenter au contrôle, accompagné des autres détenteurs des billets de sa commande, et de justifier de son identité à l’entrée du spectacle par une pièce d’identité officielle."

Google will translate that for you but it's the same approach as the Foo Fighters at the O2 last year, Radiohead in Paris in 2016 where people not meeting these criteria were NOT let in (Viagogo, Stubhub refunded). Arctic Monkeys are doing the same for their concerts later this year...

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-11 14:43 by gotdablouse.

Posted by: straycatuk ()
Date: March 11, 2018 14:41

Irix
From the eMail by Universal Music - Marseille Pre-Sale starts Mon, 12-Mar-2018, 7am (CET):

Thank you. I've just got it. Everyone has the same code ! thumbs up

sc uk

Date: March 11, 2018 14:43

chrz! Mine's in the mail as well.
same promo code...
and it says 7am - does that mean the 'early morning' presale actually changed to GDP? Or will there be a presale at vente-privee.com simultaniously?

Posted by: mikey C ()
Date: March 11, 2018 15:03

SYMPATHY.......Much easier with one code.....Good hunting.M

Posted by: Massimo68 ()
Date: March 11, 2018 15:05

RoughJusticeOnYa
same promo code...
and it says 7am - does that mean the 'early morning' presale actually changed to GDP? Or will there be a presale at vente-privee.com simultaniously?

I guess that vente-privee.com presale will be a link to GDP too.

Posted by: Massimo68 ()
Date: March 11, 2018 15:09

...and still no plan of the stadium before the presale.

Posted by: justeillusion ()
Date: March 11, 2018 15:17

attention comme Barcelone l'année dernière. Pièce d'identité obligatoire avec le ticket!

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: March 11, 2018 15:21

Massimo68
RoughJusticeOnYa
same promo code...

GDP???
Jeroen

Date: March 11, 2018 15:35

corriecas
Massimo68
RoughJusticeOnYa
same promo code...

GDP???
Jeroen
Producteur gdp.fr Gérard Drouot Productions

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: March 11, 2018 15:37

justeillusion
corriecas
Massimo68
RoughJusticeOnYa
same promo code...

GDP???
Jeroen
Producteur gdp.fr Gérard Drouot Productions
Thanks.jeroen

Date: March 11, 2018 15:38

oui deux vente à 07h et ensuite le 15 mars pré-vente GDP et 16 mars générale.
Sur vente privée souvent pas les meilleures places (pit). Il n'y aura que les tribunes et pelouses normale et or.

Posted by: daniel t ()
Date: March 11, 2018 15:39

I'm in Canada and received my pre-sale code.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: March 11, 2018 16:05

Bonne chance folks!

Date: March 11, 2018 16:07

Cheerz, Topi!

Date: March 11, 2018 16:13

justeillusion
Sur vente privée souvent pas les meilleures places (pit). Il n'y aura que les tribunes et pelouses normale et or.

The RS presale links to Topbillet/GDP so there might not be another GDP presale on the 15th, we shall see.

Did they really enforce the ID check in Barcelona last year? Marseille seems to be the only show this year with that rule?

It's likely tickets will also be available for purchase on VP's site tomorrow but it should be a front end for Topbillet with maybe a special allotment of seats. And yes likely no Pits, they had none for the UArena but then they were never offered at face (except for a glitch) until the late drops.

--------------

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-11 16:14 by gotdablouse.

Date: March 11, 2018 16:30

oui à Barcelone ceux qui n'avaient pas de pièces d'identité on eu beaucoup de mal à entrer et que ceux qui ont pu obtenir une copie de la pièce d'identité. Me concernant ils ont vérifié mon passeport et le nom sur le billet.

Posted by: jackflash27 ()
Date: March 11, 2018 16:33

gotdablouse
justeillusion

The RS presale links to Topbillet/GDP so there might not be another GDP presale on the 15th, we shall see.

Did they really enforce the ID check in Barcelona last year? Marseille seems to be the only show this year with that rule?

It's likely tickets will also be available for purchase on VP's site tomorrow but it should be a front end for Topbillet with maybe a special allotment of seats. And yes likely no Pits, they had none for the UArena but then they were never offered at face (except for a glitch) until the late drops.

Ok, so if I understand correctly there are two ways of they will take care of scalpers:
1) they will check the orders and customers can only order once (so it seems). They state that orders can be cancelled when there are multiple orders linked to one credit card. Will they do that really or is it just to scare people?
2) buyer of the tickets will have to identify himself and other people within the same order have to be there too (but not have to identify thenselves I presume?)

Date: March 11, 2018 16:39

jackflash27
gotdablouse
justeillusion

Ok, so if I understand correctly there are two ways of they will take care of scalpers:
1) they will check the orders and customers can only order once (so it seems). They state that orders can be cancelled when there are multiple orders linked to one credit card. Will they do that really or is it just to scare people?
2) buyer of the tickets will have to identify himself and other people within the same order have to be there too (but not have to identify thenselves I presume?)

c'est tout à fait les personnes doivent toutes entrées ensemble pour le même achat. Achat limité à 8 billets donc si plusieurs commandes supérieures à 8 elles sont annulées...il faut arriver à éliminer les scalpers!!! Je leur achète jamais!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-11 16:40 by justeillusion.

Date: March 11, 2018 16:42

Yeah but was it enforced in Barcelona like the Foo's did at the O2 or Radiohead at the Zenith with people actually being denied entry? As Keith told us Talk is Cheap ;-)

--------------

Posted by: jackflash27 ()
Date: March 11, 2018 16:45

justeillusion
jackflash27
gotdablouse
justeillusion

c'est tout à fait les personnes doivent toutes entrées ensemble pour le même achat. Achat limité à 8 billets donc si plusieurs commandes supérieures à 8 elles sont annulées...il faut arriver à éliminer les scalpers!!! Je leur achète jamais!!

thumbs up

Date: March 11, 2018 17:56

oui des personnes refusés une devant moi...

Posted by: joshbg2k ()
Date: March 11, 2018 18:07

Can you still sign up for the code? I missed this entirely and Marseille seems to be the only show that I can go to this time. Or if someone could send me the generic code privately it would be much appreciated.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 29

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 2024
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home