Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 2 of 29
Re: Marseille France travel and show info
Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: March 1, 2018 00:12

gotdablouse
Thanks for the details on Barcelona 2017, so that was bad for GA (unlike the URanea shows) but just as good for GC (even though it was a large area) as you could get really close on the sides (right next to Pit) by arriving early.

I was at Barcelona and queued up all day for GC. As I ran past, I did think that GA was a long way back. I ended up 2nd row behind the early entry people at the end of th4 ramp.

So the GA/GC (Fosse Or) split seems to vary drastically depending on the promoter. It’s obviously adjustable and can be moved depending on the resepective ticket sales. GA at the Stade de France in 14OF was miles away from the stage and Pelouse Or was huge. Pelouse VIP was big and spacious. So frustrating.

Posted by: daniel t ()
Date: March 1, 2018 14:22

Sister Marie
Marseille - Stade Vélodrome :

Concert Rolling Stones
Mardi 26 juin 2018 : Marseille (13) – Le Stade Vélodrome
Prix et catégories

Carré Or : 287.50 €
No Filter Pit : 287.50 €
Catégorie 1 : 199.50 €
Catégorie 2 : 155.50 €
Catégorie 3 : 122.50 €
Catégorie 4 : 67.50 €
Catégorie 5 : 45.50 €
Pelouse Or : 144.50 €
Pelouse : 78.50 €

Source : [live-arena.com]

Can someone help me distinguish (with a seating plang, if possible) and locate where are going to be the categories 1,2,3,4,5, pelouse or, and pelouse tickets.
I'm mostly interested in getting either the pelouse or at 144.50 OR the pelouse at 78.50, but I'd like to get a precise idea of the location in the stadium.

Thanks in advance
Daniel

Posted by: lenurb ()
Date: March 1, 2018 14:40

daniel t
Sister Marie

Concert Rolling Stones
Prix et catégories

Can someone help me distinguish (with a seating plang, if possible) and locate where are going to be the categories 1,2,3,4,5, pelouse or, and pelouse tickets.
I'm mostly interested in getting either the pelouse or at 144.50 OR the pelouse at 78.50, but I'd like to get a precise idea of the location in the stadium.

Thanks in advance
Daniel
All "categories" are seated; all around the "pelouse"
Pelouse is on the ground, even if covered with plastic things.
Your position depends on when you start the queue before the show
To be in the first rows, any pelouse, you have to queue in the early morning ...

Posted by: lenurb ()
Date: March 1, 2018 15:06

No real information upon presale conditions neither how to access to
Is the usual registration used for other shows is till ok ?

And yet no VIP packages

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: March 1, 2018 15:24

grzegorz67
gotdablouse
Thanks for the details on Barcelona 2017, so that was bad for GA (unlike the URanea shows) but just as good for GC (even though it was a large area) as you could get really close on the sides (right next to Pit) by arriving early.

I was at Barcelona and queued up all day for GC. As I ran past, I did think that GA was a long way back. I ended up 2nd row behind the early entry people at the end of th4 ramp.

So the GA/GC (Fosse Or) split seems to vary drastically depending on the promoter. It’s obviously adjustable and can be moved depending on the resepective ticket sales. GA at the Stade de France in 14OF was miles away from the stage and Pelouse Or was huge. Pelouse VIP was big and spacious. So frustrating.

Yeah SDF2014 was an outrage as far as GC goes, being fortunate enough to have the "VIP GA" I felt a bit bad about walking in fairly late and just past the GC barriers and being able to make my way on the rail in the middle of what would now be "Diamond A". In fact "VIP" would now be GC with the NF 2017/2018 setups.

Anyway I think the safe bet for Marseille (or other similarly configured NF2018 shows) is to shoot for GC in the presale and maybe let yourself be tempted by a "Diamond A/B" if and when they drop as I'm positive there will be zero available at face in the presale or sale, same as UArena. The promoter is the same Interconcerts, although GDP is in the mix now but they're not know for being philanthropists !

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: March 1, 2018 16:10

gotdablouse
grzegorz67
gotdablouse

Yeah SDF2014 was an outrage as far as GC goes, being fortunate enough to have the "VIP GA" I felt a bit bad about walking in fairly late and just past the GC barriers and being able to make my way on the rail in the middle of what would now be "Diamond A". In fact "VIP" would now be GC with the NF 2017/2018 setups.

Anyway I think the safe bet for Marseille (or other similarly configured NF2018 shows) is to shoot for GC in the presale and maybe let yourself be tempted by a "Diamond A/B" if and when they drop as I'm positive there will be zero available at face in the presale or sale, same as UArena. The promoter is the same Interconcerts, although GDP is in the mix now but they're not know for being philanthropists !

I was at SDF 2014 with the very helpful RER Strike and all 3 UArena shows last October. I wanted Pelouse Or(GC) in 2014 and it was never visible even though I was online and ready to go. I still travelled and bought a spare on the London-Paris coach which I later found originated from our own Leteyer.

Again, for the UARENA, I wanted Fosse Or for 1 & 2 and they vanished immediately at both presale and general sale so got LDs for both instead. My Fosse Or for Show 3 was a later ticket drop.

Online TIcket sales for French shows have always been farcical in my experience. I even had problems for the SDF show in 2007 and that had the whole of Tier 3 seating closed and the GC was massive!

Date: March 1, 2018 20:19

True, 2014 (no presale AFAIK) and 2017 French sales were very frustrating and in 2017 many of us were "tricked" into getting GC seats thinking it was the pit. Fortunately I was able to sell it at face down the road after getting a GC during a drop and then that GC for a pit ;-)

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: Massimo68 ()
Date: March 2, 2018 12:58

daniel t
Sister Marie

Concert Rolling Stones
Prix et catégories

Thanks in advance
Daniel

This is not an official plan of the pelouse (ground).
Until the show in june it's impossible to know how large will be the GC (Pelouse Or).
The seating plan (catégorie 1 to 5 in "tribunes") is not yet known.

Date: March 2, 2018 13:39

Thank you

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: March 2, 2018 14:40

...Any news (will settle for just a rumour...) regarding the start of Marseille pre-sales?

Date: March 2, 2018 15:00

I've read somewhere (can't find it anymore) that the official sale will be on March 16th and the pre-sale on the 14th. Someone can confirm???

Thanks
Daniel

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-02 20:15 by daniel t.

Date: March 2, 2018 15:29

Really? How about looking at page 1 of this very thread where that was discussed several times!

Since Pit will likely be impossible to get at face during the presale/sale like in 2014/2017 I'll shoot for GC and hope for a drop down the road like in 2017.p

--------------

Posted by: lickskeith ()
Date: March 2, 2018 15:32

I can confirm presales on GDP,RS.com on Wednesday 14th
The main ticket sales will go through the official site of the stadium don’t forget that. Orange Velodrome

Main sales on Friday 16th

Cheers

Date: March 2, 2018 17:09

@ gotdablouse: ...Correct! you're right - I missed that.
[ Still: 'finger' to you, regardless, for the attitude. The times I've been baffled by the patience of others here on this board, answering the same-old same-old lazy, some even borderline stupid questions, are countless. But I always refrained from commenting on that, since I always thought it to be in poor taste. On top of that: in days of constant info on 14 concerts grand total, 24/7, I think everybody is or def. shóuld be entittled to at least one oblivious question. You, obviously, don't. But if you'd have simply replied: "presale march 14, GS March 16" in stead of your school teacher-like sneer, you'd have saved yourself typing 66 digits all together. So obviously it's not ONLY me who 's responsible for the waste of your precious little time... is it?? ]

@ daniel t & lickskeith: many THX for taking the effort to (actually) replying. Cheerz!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-02 17:10 by RoughJusticeOnYa.

Date: March 2, 2018 17:25

Missed it also. I saw the ad but I thought it was just a RS.Com ad for the tour. Didn't see the mention of pre-sale. Thanks to gotdablouse. No need to get pissed off....

Shitty attitude.... Hate that.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-02 20:16 by daniel t.

Date: March 3, 2018 02:25

Thanks a lot, RoughJusticeOnYa

Posted by: justeillusion ()
Date: March 3, 2018 05:07

soirée Stones avec radio [www.facebook.com] le 25/06

Posted by: Massimo68 ()
Date: March 3, 2018 12:54

lickskeith
I can confirm presales on GDP,RS.com on Wednesday 14th
The main ticket sales will go through the official site of the stadium don’t forget that. Orange Velodrome

Main sales on Friday 16th

Cheers

GDP site and FB page have changed the presales date : thursday 15th

[gdp.us9.list-manage.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-03 12:55 by Massimo68.

Date: March 3, 2018 13:39

daniel t
Missed it also. I saw the ad but I thought it was just a RS.Com ad for the tour. Didn't see the mention of pre-sale. Thanks to gotdablouse. No need to get pissed off....

Shitty attitude.... Hate that.

Get a grip and watch your language.

--------------

Date: March 3, 2018 13:46

Massimo68

GDP site and FB page have changed the presales date : thursday 15th

[gdp.us9.list-manage.com]

Good catch, I've updated the post on the first page

--------------

Date: March 3, 2018 15:06

I maintain... Hate that attitude.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-03 15:09 by daniel t.

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: March 3, 2018 16:05

I am back after a long absence
I'll go to Marseille; I've already booked an hotel room , not far from the Vélodrome

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: March 3, 2018 20:03

Anyone know what site is selling the Marselle tickets and if there is a password or certain credit card to use for the presale?

thanks.

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: March 3, 2018 20:27

sarahunwin
Anyone know what site is selling the Marselle tickets and if there is a password or certain credit card to use for the presale?

thanks.

[www.orangevelodrome.com]

or maybe .......

[www.digitick.com]

and definitely ......

[www.gdp.fr]

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-03 20:30 by paulywaul.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: March 3, 2018 21:55

sarahunwin

From an eMail by Universal Music (1-Mar-2018):

"If you're interested in the Marseille pre-sale, please click the link below and stay tuned for more info."

Copy this link into your Browser, add your eMail-Address behind: '?email=' and press the Enter-Key:

[zaphod.uk.vvhp.net]

If it's successful it should look like this:

Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: March 3, 2018 23:57

Thanks Paul! Gonna stay awake for this one.

If anyone knows if we need a password or certain credit card to buy presale pleasde post here!!!

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: March 4, 2018 10:36

sarahunwin
Thanks Paul! Gonna stay awake for this one.

If anyone knows if we need a password or certain credit card to buy presale pleasde post here!!!

Yes .... DO !!! cool smiley

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: ChrisMahavishnu ()
Date: March 4, 2018 11:37

The official venue map is live on eventtravel:

[www.eventtravel.com]

Also spotted some VIP packages on this websites (looks legitimate, but I have no knowledge of the company)

[www.groupecouleur.com]

Date: March 4, 2018 13:49

Irix

From an eMail by Universal Music (1-Mar-2018):

"If you're interested in the Marseille pre-sale, please click the link below and stay tuned for more info."

Copy this link into your Browser, add your eMail-Address behind: '?email=' and press the Enter-Key:

[zaphod.uk.vvhp.net]

If it's successful it should look like this: (...)

...Thanx VERY much for sharing, Irix!!

Posted by: jackflash27 ()
Date: March 4, 2018 14:07

ChrisMahavishnu
The official venue map is live on eventtravel:

[www.eventtravel.com]

Also spotted some VIP packages on this websites (looks legitimate, but I have no knowledge of the company)

[www.groupecouleur.com]

No pit? Or is this ‘pelouse d’or’?

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 2 of 29

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1860
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home