Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011Next
Current Page: 9 of 11
Re: Berlin Germany travel and show info
Posted by: piscatorFL ()
Date: June 20, 2018 20:36

There are 200 standing places available again. PIT A: 85, PIT B: 103. It looks like they are moving the boundaries.

eventim

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-06-20 21:12 by piscatorFL.

Posted by: dimrstone ()
Date: June 20, 2018 21:44

Planning to travel to Berlin without a concert ticket.
What are the chances to find a couple of tickets outside OLYMPIASTADION?

Posted by: piscatorFL ()
Date: June 20, 2018 21:50

dimrstone

There are still a lot of tickets. For sure you will get tickets, either officially at the box office or privately.

Posted by: Stonesfan2146 ()
Date: June 20, 2018 22:40

No rain in Berlin on friday.

Posted by: dead.flowers ()
Date: June 20, 2018 22:49

Yeah, dig it! The weather forecast, fair, 19 degrees, no rain! It‘s gonna be fine, fine, fine!

d.f

Posted by: Stonesfan2146 ()
Date: June 20, 2018 23:25

Yeah will be a great night, my first one this tour, SO excited!!

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: June 20, 2018 23:38

Stoneswolf
schwonek, I think there was also the six year age limit in Düsseldorf last year. Was this an issue at the entrance?
Thanks

No issue. My son was 5 and I rehearsed with him a lot to make him say: I am six. But - no need. They did not care at all. As long as you have a ticket.

Also: How can you prove someone is 6yrs old? You just have to trust the parents anyways.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-06-20 23:39 by schwonek.

Posted by: Stoneswolf ()
Date: June 21, 2018 01:39

schwonek
Stoneswolf
schwonek, I think there was also the six year age limit in Düsseldorf last year. Was this an issue at the entrance?
Thanks

No issue. My son was 5 and I rehearsed with him a lot to make him say: I am six. But - no need. They did not care at all. As long as you have a ticket.

Also: How can you prove someone is 6yrs old? You just have to trust the parents anyways.

Thanks, I assumed that. Unfortunately my wife is not convinced...

Posted by: StonedAsia ()
Date: June 21, 2018 07:42

dimrstone

Excellent! I have gone to Berlin 2x in the past and had no problem getting tix. I will assume it will be no problem this time.

I am leaving Wednesday for Berlin sans tix. Not worried.

I do believe I paid face value once and maybe a 50 euro premium (fos A) and was happy nontheless.

See ya there!

Posted by: thrak ()
Date: June 21, 2018 10:29

Does concert ticket entitle to use public communication on friday-concert day?

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: June 21, 2018 10:45

The Concert-Ticket is NOT valid for Public Transport - [iorr.org] , [iorr.org] .

Date: June 21, 2018 10:45

Weather-Forecast 22-Jun-2018:

[www.Wetteronline.de]

Posted by: thrak ()
Date: June 21, 2018 10:55

Thanks Irix. It was valid to public transport when i was on Boss show few tears ago

Posted by: dimrstone ()
Date: June 21, 2018 14:18

thumbs up
Stoneswolf
schwonek
Stoneswolf
Thanks

Thanks, I assumed that. Unfortunately my wife is not convinced...

Posted by: samMuc ()
Date: June 21, 2018 14:32

It' s probabely to late to lure her into the event by promising some super secret surprise ? Wich isn't even untrue winking smiley My wife also still doesn' t know where we're going in the 30.06 in Stuttgart. She thinks it' s something with wellness and swimming. grinning smiley But she loves the Stones and it will be a great surprise.

Regarding the kids age. Last year in Munich I saw a women siting two rows in front of me who had a toddler in her arms. I'm sure it was not older than two years. Didn' t look like it had much fun. Pretty irresponsible in my opinion. At least that toddler maybe once can say. I'm the last person alive who saw the stones on stage... and his grandchildren will reply... who ?

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: June 21, 2018 14:43

samMuc
It' s probabely to late to lure her into the event by promising some super secret surprise ? Wich isn't even untrue winking smiley My wife also still doesn' t know where we're going in the 30.06 in Stuttgart. She thinks it' s something with wellness and swimming. grinning smiley But she loves the Stones and it will be a great surprise.

Regarding the kids age. Last year in Munich I saw a women siting two rows in front of me who had a toddler in her arms. I'm sure it was not older than two years. Didn' t look like it had much fun. Pretty irresponsible in my opinion. At least that toddler maybe once can say. I'm the last person alive who saw the stones on stage... and his grandchildren will reply... who ?

I'm pretty sure I remember a couple were prosecuted in Germany in 2003 for taking their 6 week old baby with them to the Licks Tour show at Leipzig that same year with AC-DC supporting. Now that is plain daft and well deserved.

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: June 21, 2018 15:18

Voted for HEARTBREAKER!!

Posted by: Papo ()
Date: June 21, 2018 15:20

Irreparable damage is done to toddler's ears (worst case). There is absolutely no type if ears protection to prevent this, as the noise is everywhere within the body. At least thats what a friend of mine (paramedic) says.

Posted by: DeanGoodman ()
Date: June 21, 2018 15:24

Beast
Voted for HEARTBREAKER!!

Me too, but I think we're screwed unless we can get Putin to help us out.

Posted by: Jos ()
Date: June 21, 2018 15:32

Why 2 polls? Poll 1 of 2: Heartbreaker, Poll 2 of 2: She's A Rainbow!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-06-21 15:35 by Jos.

Posted by: bv ()
Date: June 21, 2018 15:32

Papo
Irreparable damage is done to toddler's ears (worst case). There is absolutely no type if ears protection to prevent this, as the noise is everywhere within the body. At least thats what a friend of mine (paramedic) says.

A small child should NOT be taken to a concert. You damage their hearing, and you put them at a risk, because if there is a movement in a crowd, you will loose the child. Roskilde, Hillsborugh, Heysel, so many times and people never learn as it seems. We do only hear about the large fatal riots, but ther are many more, and I am sure no parents want to see their child slipping under the feet of 10 or 100 fans rushing for a pick or a drumstick or Mick's T-shirt or anything else that may give a rush nobody expected.

[en.wikipedia.org]

Bjornulf

Posted by: DeanGoodman ()
Date: June 21, 2018 15:41

I see young kids at Stones shows and they look so miserable, usually sprawled out on the ground asleep by the end. They are there purely for their parents' gratification, Take them to Peppa Pig instead.

Date: June 21, 2018 16:02

DeanGoodman
I see young kids at Stones shows and they look so miserable, usually sprawled out on the ground asleep by the end. They are there purely for their parents' gratification, Take them to Peppa Pig instead.

BTW, Dean, may we hope for a report from you from Berlin? And from where will you be watching the show? Have a blast and maybe see you there.

dead.flowers

Posted by: peoplewitheyes ()
Date: June 21, 2018 16:19

My 5 year old and 8 year old twins had a BLAST at Twickenham. They love the Stones, screamed when they worked out which song was starting and danced and sung the whole time. We were in the lower stalls, so not crazy like the pit/GA. And they had earplugs. Mind you they are pretty intrepid world-schooled kids, but we saw several youngish kids there, all of whom looked like they were having a ball.

Posted by: rara ()
Date: June 21, 2018 16:37

does anyone know when they arrive in Berlin? drinking smiley

Date: June 21, 2018 16:44

rara
does anyone know when they arrive in Berlin? drinking smiley

Ask them!

Date: June 21, 2018 16:46

rara

does anyone know when they arrive in Berlin?

Dunno - they're quite late. It seems they've no plans for Berlin (it's currently bad weather there: 13°C, rainy & windy).

Maybe they'll fly 4pm today from London ....

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: June 21, 2018 17:11

awful weather in Berlin right now - cold, showers and very windy

Posted by: straycatuk ()
Date: June 21, 2018 17:54

I can confirm weather went from hot and humid to heavy rain and cool in about 1 hour this afternoon

Sc uk

Date: June 21, 2018 18:28

The Stones are now on their way from London-Stansted to Berlin with the ZS-NEX: [www.Flightradar24.com] .

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011Next
Current Page: 9 of 11

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1635
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home