Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011Next
Current Page: 8 of 11
Re: Berlin Germany travel and show info
Posted by: Irix ()
Date: June 18, 2018 18:55

dead.flowers

Any news from The Kooks regarding their appearance?

No, but you can check it here: [Twitter.com] - (skip the Sticky-Tweet).

Date: June 19, 2018 10:40

At the moment says [www.Wetter.com] 4 liters/m2 rain from 5-8pm:

"Wie wird das Wetter Freitag 22.06.2018 in Berlin?

In Berlin kann es vormittags und auch am Nachmittag immer mal wieder regnen bei Werten von 11 bis zu 15°C. Am Abend gibt es in Berlin Regen bei Werten von 11°C. Nachts ist es wolkig bei Tiefstwerten von 11°C."

No rain at the evening says: [www.Wetteronline.de] .

Posted by: dead.flowers ()
Date: June 19, 2018 11:20

Weather's quite capricious at the moment. Let's hope for the best!

d.f

Date: June 19, 2018 12:50

Looks like a new price drop - [iorr.org] :

Screenshot 19-Jun-2018, 11:45am CEST - [www.Eventim.de]

Posted by: thorgal34 ()
Date: June 19, 2018 14:53

You can collect your Lucky Dip tickets from 5pm on. --- from e-mail about LUCKY DIPS -- why so late?? Was it similar in last year in Germany?

Posted by: rara ()
Date: June 19, 2018 15:12

thorgal34
You can collect your Lucky Dip tickets from 5pm on. --- from e-mail about LUCKY DIPS -- why so late?? Was it similar in last year in Germany?

Doors open at 5 as well, so they probably want you to get the tickets and go inside immediately so you can't sell them.

Posted by: jackflash27 ()
Date: June 19, 2018 15:15

Just did a little check on the eventim website. For PIT B still 204 tickets available! That's 40% of all available PIT tickets in that area. Didn't check PIT A, but probably same results. I think a lot of Lucky dippers get Lucky tonight!

Date: June 19, 2018 16:15

The Seating chart booking (Saalplanbuchung) was gone 3pm on Eventim but came back 6pm.

Counting of the NoFilter-Pit Tickets - [iorr.org] :

204 Tickets PIT B - Keith's side
194 Tickets PIT A - Ronnie's side

available on 19-Jun-2018, 6:15pm.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-06-19 19:20 by Irix.

Date: June 19, 2018 18:45

Pop-up store at Dussmann das KulturKaufhaus - [www.KulturKaufhaus.de]

[Twitter.com]

Posted by: Jos ()
Date: June 20, 2018 02:32

Will leave Thursday evening with my wife and kid with ICE from Arnhem smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-06-20 02:33 by Jos.

Date: June 20, 2018 10:20

Irix
The Seating chart booking (Saalplanbuchung) was gone 3pm on Eventim but came back 6pm.

Counting of the NoFilter-Pit Tickets - [iorr.org] :

204 Tickets PIT B - Keith's side
194 Tickets PIT A - Ronnie's side

available on 19-Jun-2018, 6:15pm.

In dusseldorf last year there where even more PIT tickets avaible but almost no one in LD scored pit. Pit was still full though.

Posted by: piscatorFL ()
Date: June 20, 2018 10:38

It will rain on friday. But right now it looks like it will stop in the evening.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-06-20 11:15 by piscatorFL.

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: June 20, 2018 10:49

Posted by: Stoneswolf ()
Date: June 20, 2018 10:51

Jos
Will leave Thursday evening with my wife and kid with ICE from Arnhem smiling smiley

Your kid is also going to the concert?

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: June 20, 2018 11:48

Stoneswolf
Jos

I took my 5 year old and wife to Dusseldorf - we had a blast!

Date: June 20, 2018 11:50

Bild offers to get you on the "Gästeliste"

[www.bild.de]

Date: June 20, 2018 12:22

schwonek
Stoneswolf
Jos

thumbs up
Tell me more, considering the same for the Berlin show, but need some very very good arguments for my wife.

Date: June 20, 2018 12:34

Stoneswolf
schwonek
Stoneswolf
Jos

thumbs up
Tell me more, considering the same for the Berlin show, but need some very very good arguments for my wife.

Well, the obvious. It will be their last time in Germany and your kid will be able to tell the grandchildren: I saw the Stones. It is like someone saying: I saw the Doors, or Hendrix.

Also: It is very safe to go. Hours are very human, you will be done by 22.30 kind of. There is very good ear protection and that is a lot of fun for kids. There is tons of really cool snacks and you can walk the venue - plenty of things to see. We had three seats with very good view and it was awesome. My son loves the Stones and it will be a lifetime experience he will tell his kids about.

Right now you can get very, very good seats for cheap money. Here 179 for three tickets:
[www.ebay.de]

Date: June 20, 2018 13:35

schwonek

Bild offers to get you on the "Gästeliste"

It's a sweepstake which runs until today 4pm - see here: [iorr.org] .

Date: June 20, 2018 13:40

PaintMonkeyManBlack

In dusseldorf last year there where even more PIT tickets avaible but almost no one in LD scored pit. Pit was still full though.

I was 2017 in Düsseldorf in the Pit and yes, it was full and there were a lot of young people - hardly to imagine that they've paid €799 for the Ticket.

To me it looked like they got into the Pit via the Promoter, Sponsors and other affiliated people.

Date: June 20, 2018 13:55

Next price drop (upper Stands near the Stage) - [iorr.org] :

Screenshot 20-Jun-2018, 12:45pm CEST

Date: June 20, 2018 13:58

Irix
Next price drop (upper Stands) - [iorr.org] :

Screenshot 20-Jun-2018, 12:45pm CEST

Wait another day and the pit will be €97.85 as well spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: June 20, 2018 14:14

schwonek
Stoneswolf
schwonek
Stoneswolf
Jos

thumbs up

Well, the obvious. It will be their last time in Germany and your kid will be able to tell the grandchildren: I saw the Stones. It is like someone saying: I saw the Doors, or Hendrix.

Also: It is very safe to go. Hours are very human, you will be done by 22.30 kind of. There is very good ear protection and that is a lot of fun for kids. There is tons of really cool snacks and you can walk the venue - plenty of things to see. We had three seats with very good view and it was awesome. My son loves the Stones and it will be a lifetime experience he will tell his kids about.

Right now you can get very, very good seats for cheap money. Here 179 for three tickets:
[www.ebay.de]

Yep. And after the show your kid understands why dad is travelling all over Europe to see such shows. It's not "only" the show itself - it's also about all the things around: travelling, waiting, meeting other fans etc. And maybe you'll find a shirt in a small size...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-06-20 15:01 by MAF.

Date: June 20, 2018 14:22

looks like the Kooks are confident to play on Friday.

Posted by: RollingStonesFan ()
Date: June 20, 2018 14:27

piscatorFL
It will rain on friday. But right now it looks like it will stop in the evening.

...and they rely on this stick. AND THE WEIRD THING IS THAT IT WOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRKS! Hahahahahahahahahaha!

Date: June 20, 2018 17:15

MAF
schwonek
Stoneswolf
schwonek
Stoneswolf
Jos

thumbs up

[www.ebay.de]

Yep. And after the show your kid understands why dad is travelling all over Europe to see such shows. It's not "only" the show itself - it's also about all the things around: travelling, waiting, meeting other fans etc. And maybe you'll find a shirt in a small size...

Thanks for all those helpful arguments. (Of cause he already has a collection of Rolling Stones clothing)

Offically the minimum age for attendance for the German concerts is six... (but in Edinburgh there were definitely young kids in the pit...) Well, let's see what my wife thinks about it.

Date: June 20, 2018 17:30

schwonek, I think there was also the six year age limit in Düsseldorf last year. Was this an issue at the entrance?
Thanks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-06-20 18:45 by Stoneswolf.

Posted by: Jos ()
Date: June 20, 2018 18:22

Yes, my son is 12 years old. He is a huge Stones fan since we saw them last year in Arnhem. I would absolutely recommend taking your kid. It is indeed probably the last time. Need to bring your passports to show your are the kids parents if asked.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2018-06-20 18:29 by Jos.

Posted by: JumpinJimF ()
Date: June 20, 2018 18:28

Jos
Yes, my son is 12 years old. He is a huge Stones fan since we saw them last year in Arnhem. I would absolutely recommend taking your kid. It is indeed probably the last time.

I saw them the first time in 1982, thinking it would be the last chance.

Took my kids in 2013 and 2018, telling them it would certainly be the last time.

Hope it won't though. "May be the last time, I don't know"

Posted by: Wild Slivovitz ()
Date: June 20, 2018 19:55

RollingStonesFan
piscatorFL

...and they rely on this stick. AND THE WEIRD THING IS THAT IT WOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRKS! Hahahahahahahahahaha!
grinning smiley

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011Next
Current Page: 8 of 11

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1417
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home