Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011Next
Current Page: 3 of 11
Re: Berlin Germany travel and show info
Posted by: rara ()
Date: May 4, 2018 12:18

According to a source from eventim there are still plenty of 'hidden' unsold areas. They will keep coming as we approach show day.

Posted by: TE ()
Date: May 4, 2018 13:46

rara
According to a source from eventim there are still plenty of 'hidden' unsold areas. They will keep coming as we approach show day.

Wonder how many 'standing' they are hiding.
But they do it the right way, will be stupid to make cheap 'standing' available now.

TE
Oslo

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: May 4, 2018 13:47

TE
rara

Wonder how many 'standing' they are hiding.
But they do it the right way, will be stupid to make cheap 'standing' available now.

TE
Oslo

standing is available in Berlin but not in Stuttgart

Posted by: jackflash27 ()
Date: May 6, 2018 21:38

358 PIT tickets available. That's more than one thirth. Still some few weeks to go, but they never gonna sell those, especially at those prices. Good for the Lucky dip buyers, I would say.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: May 6, 2018 22:25

jackflash27

358 PIT tickets available.

Out of curiosity: where can one find this info?

Posted by: jackflash27 ()
Date: May 7, 2018 00:32

Irix
jackflash27

Click on map on eventim and click on the pit a/B sections. Then start fillong your basket until it says “no Seats available”

Date: May 7, 2018 01:55

jackflash27

Click on map on eventim and click on the pit a/B sections. Then start fillong your basket until it says “no Seats available”

Thanks, got it. It requires many many clicks (but worked) ....

Posted by: dead.flowers ()
Date: May 7, 2018 14:16

Now tickets are back for all the seven categories.

[www.eventim.de]

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: May 8, 2018 13:43

jackflash27
Irix
jackflash27

Be careful with the "Pay"-button, though... tongue sticking out smiley

Posted by: mikey C ()
Date: May 13, 2018 15:58

I am really amazed they don't have E-Ticket's for this show...Had a Ga last week ready to purchase then saw shipping 35 euro for 1 ticket....Not paying that...M

Posted by: lukuc ()
Date: May 18, 2018 12:48

It is Germany... I never had e-ticket from to some Germany gig

Posted by: runaway ()
Date: May 18, 2018 13:03

My Berlin Stones ticket arrived in just a few days and nice to look at but I do have an e-ticket for another Berlin concert as well from Eventim so it might be the promoters choise.

Posted by: SWojtek ()
Date: May 22, 2018 11:46

Does anyone know where the entrance for Inneraum tickets will be? Easet or South side?

Posted by: Hopiman ()
Date: May 22, 2018 12:49

SWojtek
Does anyone know where the entrance for Inneraum tickets will be? Easet or South side?

Hi SWojtek,
usually it's the East side...

Posted by: SWojtek ()
Date: May 22, 2018 13:26

Thanks Hopiman!

Date: May 24, 2018 20:14

Hi dear All!

Yeah, I'll be going! Going to collect my GA ticket from the Post Office tomorrow!

I have a few questions regarding my plannings, if anyone would kindly help please:

1. Where, I mean on which corner, is the entrance to the Stadium?

2. For the timetable, is there anything known about a curfew?

3. Is there any information available on regulations for the event, i.e. which items can be brought in and which not etc., maybe from FKP Scorpio or Eventim or the Olympiastadion? I've seen something like that before, but cannot find it anymore.

Thanks and cheers

dead.flowers

NB: On subject of the rarity, I hope and pray for Moonlight Mile.

Date: May 24, 2018 21:16

dead.flowers
Hi dear All!

Yeah, I'll be going! Going to collect my GA ticket from the Post Office tomorrow!

I have a few questions regarding my plannings, if anyone would kindly help please:

1. Where, I mean on which corner, is the entrance to the Stadium?

2. For the timetable, is there anything known about a curfew?

3. Is there any information available on regulations for the event, i.e. which items can be brought in and which not etc., maybe from FKP Scorpio or Eventim or the Olympiastadion? I've seen something like that before, but cannot find it anymore.

Thanks and cheers

dead.flowers

NB: On subject of the rarity, I hope and pray for Moonlight Mile.

Last time they played there we got SWAY...

1. Entrance for GA should be on the East side

2. At the moment there's only a timetable from March: doors: 5PM, show (support act) 7:15 PM

3. Should be the same as the other shows and the shows last year:

[www.fkpscorpio.com]

Date: May 25, 2018 11:30

Thanks a lot Hopiman.

I believe I've seen something on the Stadium's website that says drinks in bricks (liquid packaging boards) of up to 250 ml would be allowed.

d.f

Date: May 25, 2018 12:18

This I found on the Stadium's website. The German version allows Tetra Paks of not more than 0.25 litres, while the English version doesn't mention that point at all. So what applies?

Was darf mit - und was nicht

HINWEIS! Bitte beachten Sie folgende Taschenregelung vom Veranstalter:

Um den Konzertbesuch für alle Rolling Stones Fans sicherer zu gestalten, führen die Rolling Stones eine neue Taschenregelung für alle ihre Konzerte ein.

Die Rolling Stones, ihre Tour Partner, sowie sämtliche Veranstaltungsstätten bitten alle Konzertbesucher, Taschen und Rucksäcke jeglicher Größe zu Hause zu lassen. Folgende Gegenstände dürfen jedoch zu allen bevorstehenden UK/Europakonzerten mitgeführt werden:

– Kleine Umhängetaschen (etwa handflächengroß; 11,45cm x 15,25cm) mit oder ohne Tragegurt

– Durchsichtige, wiederverschließbare Ziploc-Tüten oder vergleichbares (Füllmenge max. 3,79l)

– Medizinisch notwendige Gegenstände bilden nach Erklärung und Untersuchung eine Ausnahme

Verbotene Gegenstände, aber nicht ausschließlich: Geldbeutel größer als eine Clutch, Brieftaschen, Rucksäcke, Gürteltaschen, Turnbeutel, Reisekoffer jeglicher Größe, Laptop- und Kamerataschen oder Taschen größer als die erlaubten Abmessungen. Weiterhin nicht erlaubt ist das Mitführen von Kühltaschen jeglicher Art!

Folgende Gegenstände dürfen auf das Gelände:

– Gehhilfen

– Sitzkissen

Nicht gestattet sind folgende Gegenstände:

– Plastikflaschen jedweder Art und Größe

– Tetrapaks über 0,25 Liter Fassungsvermögen

– Profikameras und -ausrüstung, Spiegelreflexkameras und Kameras mit abnehmbaren Zoomobjektiven

– Stative

– Videokameras/Tonrekorder

– Klapp- und Campingstühle, Hocker

– Glas und Dosen

– Picknickkörbe, Kühlboxen, sperrige Gegenstände

– Kinderwagen

– Tiere

– Waffen aller Art

– Feuerwerkskörper

– Haarspray, Sprühfarben

Es gilt die aktuelle Hausordnung der Olympiastadion Berlin GmbH.

[olympiastadion.berlin]

What is allowed, what is not allowed

ATTENTION! Please notice following new bag policy:

In an attempt to provide a safer enviroment for all concert goers and expedite entry into all venues, the Rolling Stones will implement the following policy as it relates to the size and type of bags that may be brought into our host venues.

The Rolling Stones along with its touring partners and host venues strongly encourages fans to not bring any type of bags to our live performances; but outlined today what is permissible. For all of our upcoming UK / European performances, fans will be able to carry the following style and size bag, package, or container when approaching queue lines of fans awaiting entry into the venue.

– Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand (11.45 cm by 15.25 cm maximum), with or without a handle or strap will be allowed into host venues for Rolling Stones live performances.

– One-gallon clear plastic re-sealable bag(s) (Ziploc bag or similar).

– Exceptions will be made for medically necessary items after proper declaration and inspection.

Prohibited items include, but are not limited to: purses larger than a clutch bag, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, luggage of any kind, computer bags and camera bags or any bag larger than the permissible size. Also prohibited will be coolers of any size, soft or hard sided.

The following items are permitted on the stadium grounds:

– walkers

The following items are not permitted on the stadium grounds:

– professional cameras and equipment, reflex cameras, zoom lens cameras

– tripods

– food or drinks of any kind

– video cameras / audio recording devices

– folding or camping chairs, stools

– glass or cans

– picnic boxes, coolers, bulky objects

– strollers

– animals

– weapons of any kind

– fireworks

– hairspray, spray paint

The current house rules of the Olympiastadion Berlin GmbH apply.

[olympiastadion.berlin]

dead.flowers

Posted by: piscatorFL ()
Date: May 30, 2018 21:37

Strong price reduction for tickets on eventim. All grandstand seats now 147 €. This is mostly 100€ cheaper.

piscator

Date: May 30, 2018 23:15

dead.flowers

The German version allows Tetra Paks of not more than 0.25 litres, while the English version doesn't mention that point at all. So what applies?

" – food or drinks of any kind" - (stated in the English version)

Btw: One 0.25 litre beverage when there're maybe 34°C like on 1-Jun-2018? They should be sued because of dehydration or because of money-making (€5 for 0.5l beverage) .... thumbs down

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: May 30, 2018 23:22

they just say that tetrapacks up to 0.25 liters are allowed, they don't mention a maximum number of small tetra packs…

Date: May 30, 2018 23:25

slewan

they just say that tetrapacks up to 0.25 liters are allowed, they don't mention a maximum number of small tetra packs…

Let's calculate: how many 0.25l Tetrapacks fit into a bag of 11.45cm by 15.25cm? grinning smiley

Ok, there're also re-sealable bags with max. size 3.79 litres allowed. So you could refill the Tetrapack from the re-sealable bag ....

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: May 30, 2018 23:33

Irix
slewan

Let's calculate: how many 0.25l Tetrapacks fit into a bag of 11.45cm by 15.25cm? grinning smiley

Ok, there're also re-sealable bags with max. size 3.79 liters allowed. So you could refill the Tetrapack from the re-sealable bag ....

nobody says that the tetra packs have to be carried in some kind of bag…

whatever – like most things in life it depends how good/succesful you are in convicing people (like security guys)

Date: May 31, 2018 12:58

I read this as that you may carry a couple of tetra packs (of not more than 250 ml) in your hands. But I guess it really all depends on the security character that will check you at the entrance, even if you'd show him a print out from the Stadium's website.

However, are there any such beverages (in tetra pack of 0.25 ltrs) available in Germany at all? I can think only of some doubtful kinds of very cheap fruit drink preparations that are sold in packs of 0.2 ltrs.

d.f

Posted by: shortfatfanny ()
Date: May 31, 2018 14:03

Depending on weather conditions and the time spending at the venue one might end up with this awful stuff...

Date: May 31, 2018 14:25

This stuff looks like it's gonna kill you...
I would try 0,3 or 0,5 l plastic bottles of water (available at supermarkets).
If it's a hot day they'll likely tolerate this

Posted by: Stonesfan2146 ()
Date: May 31, 2018 16:13

Massive price drop for Berlin!!! Don't miss it!

Date: May 31, 2018 17:23

Stonesfan2146
Massive price drop for Berlin!!! Don't miss it!

How do you mean?

All I see on Eventim is unchanged prices as ever since.

d.f

Posted by: TE ()
Date: May 31, 2018 18:35

They were hysterical around cams last year. Could be great if they announce a rule this year. Managed to get mine in when moving over to a guy without metaldetector.
Was taking some shots at the B-stage rail. This guard just said, one more, you're out...
This was Munich I think.

TE
Oslo

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011Next
Current Page: 3 of 11

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1881
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home