Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 8 of 10
Re: Cardiff Wales UK travel and show info
Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: June 13, 2018 14:34

straycatuk
AXS are completely useless. All this unnecessary stress for no reason. I don't buy this blaming the promoter. What the hell are we paying the extortionate booking fees for ? !!!!!

sc uk

They are a complete waste of time.

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: June 13, 2018 14:49

odean73
straycatuk
AXS are completely useless. All this unnecessary stress for no reason. I don't buy this blaming the promoter. What the hell are we paying the extortionate booking fees for ? !!!!!

sc uk

I've only ever bought e-tickets from them - for the Stones and other acts. I'll now never buy posted hard tickets from them after reading all this! It sounds like they couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery.

Date: June 13, 2018 15:10

grzegorz67
odean73
straycatuk

sc uk

I've only ever bought e-tickets from them - for the Stones and other acts. I'll now never buy posted hard tickets from them after reading all this! It sounds like they couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery.

First time i have ever used them, email tickets will be the way to go. Saying that i still had to wait a week before for edinburgh tickets by email.

Date: June 13, 2018 15:19

odean73
grzegorz67
odean73
straycatuk

sc uk

First time i have ever used them, email tickets will be the way to go. Saying that i still had to wait a week before for edinburgh tickets by email.

That's normal for them - it's an anti-tout measure. Ticketmaster Ireland let me download my ticket immediately, back in March when I bought in the presale.

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: June 13, 2018 15:48

LD still on sale.

Ah, too dangerous for me to check these LDs. Just found a cheap flight (166 Euro) to Cardiff and back with a strange 5 hours stopover in Madrid... No, I don't check the LDs again...grinning smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-06-13 16:22 by MAF.

Posted by: carouslambra ()
Date: June 13, 2018 16:29

bjornkasm
Incredible. No ticket som , I have mailed AXS and they responded 2 weeks ago that they have sent the tickets. I will travel Thursday morning from Sweden. Does anyone know of box office location to get the tickets? Grrrrrr

On another recent thread someone said that AXS told them all international ticket mailings were cancelled and it was box office collection only. not sure which one you'll have to check.

Posted by: markrs ()
Date: June 13, 2018 17:06

is anyone driving from London area for the gig up and back on the same day with space in their car?

am contemplating getting a lucky dip and adding this show to my tour itinerary!

Posted by: RollingStonesFan ()
Date: June 13, 2018 18:03

grzegorz67
odean73
grzegorz67
odean73
straycatuk

sc uk

That's normal for them - it's an anti-tout measure. Ticketmaster Ireland let me download my ticket immediately, back in March when I bought in the presale.

For me, both Ticketmaster and AXS are nothing else than organiced deception. Taking a lot of fees but doing no service. Eventim Germany doesn't take a lot of fees but is very fast and credible.

Date: June 13, 2018 18:09

RollingStonesFan
grzegorz67
odean73
grzegorz67
odean73
straycatuk

sc uk

For me, both Ticketmaster and AXS are nothing else than organiced deception. Taking a lot of fees but doing no service. Eventim Germany doesn't take a lot of fees but is very fast and credible.

However, they don't offer e-tickets and their charges for International Post
are an outrageous 35EUR.

Date: June 13, 2018 19:09

Nope, no tickets today, it looks like the box office now.

Posted by: mikehat ()
Date: June 13, 2018 19:44

I'm in the UK and purchased tickets last week.
Today I've had the email to tell me I will have to collect from the box office.

What a load of crap.

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: June 13, 2018 20:56

MAF
LD still on sale.

Ah, too dangerous for me to check these LDs. Just found a cheap flight (166 Euro) to Cardiff and back with a strange 5 hours stopover in Madrid... No, I don't check the LDs again...grinning smiley

from where/which airport?

Posted by: SonicDreamer ()
Date: June 13, 2018 22:03

Hi, l am looking for a lift back in a car from Cardiff to London, if anyone has a spare seat. The train and bus times make it impossible to get back to London on Saturday otherwise.

Happy to share petrol costs.

Please PM me with offers. Thanks.

Cheers,
SonicD

Date: June 13, 2018 23:24

SonicDreamer
Hi, l am looking for a lift back in a car from Cardiff to London, if anyone has a spare seat. The train and bus times make it impossible to get back to London on Saturday otherwise.

Cheers,
SonicD

There’s a Megabus back to London at 10 minutes after midnight, leaving from very close to the stadium. Currently £16 one way. It was previously sold out so they may have put on a 2nd bus. However, it tskes 5 hours! I’m on it but getting off at Swindon.

Posted by: hilary ()
Date: June 14, 2018 00:22

Any song vote yet??! Why??

Date: June 14, 2018 00:26

grzegorz67
SonicDreamer

Cheers,
SonicD

There’s a Megabus back to London at 10 minutes after midnight, leaving from very close to the stadium. Currently £16 one way. It was previously sold out so they may have put on a 2nd bus. However, it tskes 5 hours! I’m on it but getting off at Swindon.

Thanks for the info... l think, ummm F I V E f**kin’ hours. lf l had absent mindly forgotten l live in redoubtable bastion of problematic travel known as the UK, l’m properly reminded now.

Cheers,
SonicD

Posted by: markrs ()
Date: June 14, 2018 00:51

Where are you in London, SonicDreamer? I was thinking about driving up and down Friday but not so sure now. Have you already got your ticket? Would PM you but not sure how to on here!

Date: June 14, 2018 00:56

markrs
Where are you in London, SonicDreamer? I was thinking about driving up and down Friday but not so sure now. Have you already got your ticket? Would PM you but not sure how to on here!

Hi Mark, I'm working on Friday, so that is a non-starter for me.
I live in East London. Yep, got LDs I'm splitting with mate who is getting there by other means.

Cheers,
SonicD

Date: June 14, 2018 00:59

slewan
MAF
LD still on sale.

Düsseldorf - take off 14th June

Posted by: bjornkasm ()
Date: June 14, 2018 01:04

AXS. After 45 minutes I got through. Got an eticket to Twickenham. But Cardiff was only Box office available. Later I got a mail that no tickets are delivered through post, I have paid for that! Grrrrrr

Date: June 14, 2018 08:30

bjornkasm
AXS. After 45 minutes I got through. Got an eticket to Twickenham. But Cardiff was only Box office available. Later I got a mail that no tickets are delivered through post, I have paid for that! Grrrrrr

At least you had email, nothing for me.

Posted by: flairville ()
Date: June 14, 2018 11:59

Song Vote;
Rocks Off
Just My Imagination
Get Off My Cloud
All Down The Line

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: June 14, 2018 12:55

MAF
slewan
MAF
LD still on sale.

not available anymore…

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: June 14, 2018 13:16

Well I followed her to the station..

And it was a random stranger who didn’t really appreciate itcool smiley but
at least on way to Cardiff now!

Manchester, Liverpool, Edinburgh and London have been fantastic..
Can’t wait for Cardiff and Twickenham!!

Date: June 14, 2018 13:35

flairville
Song Vote;
Rocks Off
Just My Imagination
Get Off My Cloud
All Down The Line
Great song vote. Most of them are really rare these days. Definitly vote for Rocks off. One of the best songs ever.

Posted by: stargroover ()
Date: June 14, 2018 13:50

Just my imagination

Date: June 14, 2018 14:05

slewan
MAF
slewan
MAF
LD still on sale.

not available anymore…
flybe offers a flight Cardiff - Düsseldorf for 67 Euro on Saturday.
But that doesn't help much if you need a flight to Cardiff before showtime.

Theris a cheap flight by Iberia for 83 Euro from Düsseldorf at 18.05 today with a stopover over night in Madrid.
KLM offers one via Amsterdam for more than 400 Euro (not that chaep...). Just check Google Flights.

Posted by: undertheradar ()
Date: June 14, 2018 14:35

flairville
Song Vote;
Rocks Off
Just My Imagination
Get Off My Cloud
All Down The Line

Damn!..What a choicethumbs up

Love the other three but after a lot of thought, gotta go with - Just My Imagination.

Undertheradar
Disclaimer: I was drunk when I wrote this ;-)

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: June 14, 2018 15:16

MisterDDDD
Well I followed her to the station..

And it was a random stranger who didn’t really appreciate itcool smiley but
at least on way to Cardiff now!

Manchester, Liverpool, Edinburgh and London have been fantastic..
Can’t wait for Cardiff and Twickenham!!

Liverpool?????
Jeroen

Posted by: tumbled ()
Date: June 14, 2018 15:40

I 'goorantee' they play just my imagination. bet

now if they'd only do 'out of our heads' full album I can rest in peace

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-06-14 15:41 by tumbled.

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 8 of 10

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1621
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home