Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Manchester England UK travel and show info
Posted by: BowieStone ()
Date: March 13, 2018 21:57

kevos
A lot of pushing for this show now. Multiple social media plugs. TV adverts and the city is littered with posters for it (minus the 2 I've stolen). Ultimately the tickets are just far too expensive for a lot of folks.

Even a Keith Richards playlist for tonights match.

Posted by: kevos ()
Date: March 14, 2018 15:34

Haha I saw that, I'm sure Keith had a lot of input on that one spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: jrcjohnny99 ()
Date: March 14, 2018 15:44

kevos
How long before they get defaced or damaged

They won't, this is Manchester United not West Ham....

Posted by: TKinOH ()
Date: March 15, 2018 02:24

BowieStone
kevos
A lot of pushing for this show now. Multiple social media plugs. TV adverts and the city is littered with posters for it (minus the 2 I've stolen). Ultimately the tickets are just far too expensive for a lot of folks.

Those posters... What's the etiquette for those if a Yank like me needed one (I do!) for his collection? Free for the taking, or procure at your own risk?

Posted by: yorkshirestone ()
Date: March 16, 2018 14:40

TKinOH
BowieStone
kevos

Those posters... What's the etiquette for those if a Yank like me needed one (I do!) for his collection? Free for the taking, or procure at your own risk?

had a quick look on AXS and on a not very scientific count of 'sold out price bands' actually looks to be selling a lot better than London, Edinburgh, Cardiff, etc. 180/130 quid tickets selling more slowly, and GC (like everywhere) probably a bit over priced, but that can be solved shifting the fence and selling more GA rather than not selling at all. I'm pretty confident this will be full, or near it, come June 5th.

Posted by: chriseganstar ()
Date: March 28, 2018 19:50

Pit Tickets available now.

Satisfied since 1976

Posted by: kevos ()
Date: March 28, 2018 20:39

yorkshirestone
TKinOH
BowieStone
kevos

Usually just grab em at your own risk, if you see em in shop windows no harm asking if you can have em. I managed to get a few smaller ones that way.

Posted by: SimonN ()
Date: March 28, 2018 20:51

Hello,

Me and my mate are in for Manch: just booked the EasyHotel for a bargain £38...giving LDs a whirl too. Yeah, I'm a cheapskate, hah-hah!

Cheers,

Simon.

Posted by: TKinOH ()
Date: March 29, 2018 03:25

kevos
yorkshirestone
TKinOH
BowieStone
kevos

Usually just grab em at your own risk, if you see em in shop windows no harm asking if you can have em. I managed to get a few smaller ones that way.

Thanks! I figured this was the case, as on 6th June, they're old news...

Posted by: roybaitola ()
Date: April 16, 2018 19:18

Hi , everyone , i live in Brazil but Im from Manchester orginally , I cant get to the show at Old Trafford but will be at the Prague show . I will be there in Manchester after the Prague show for around three weeks. As Iam a collecter of Stones memorailla , I would like to know if anybody could keep their old used ticket for me ( instead of throwing it away ) , and I will buy it off them , only one , any part of the staduim , just a clean item please , thank you for reading this let me know on here , thank you , Roy Dutton.

Re: the rolling stones no filter uk\europe tour 2018
Date: April 16, 2018 19:33

Hi , everyone , i live in Brazil but Im from Manchester orginally , I cant get to the show at Old Trafford but will be at the Prague show . I will be there in Manchester after the Prague show for around three weeks. As Iam a collecter of Stones memorailla , I would like to know if anybody could keep their old used ticket for me ( instead of throwing it away ) , and I will buy it off them , only one , any part of the staduim , just a clean item please , thank you for reading this let me know on here , thank you , Roy Dutton.

Posted by: yorkshirestone ()
Date: April 16, 2018 23:37

roybaitola

I'm taking the kids so we'll have three (proper rather than e-tickets) you're more than welcome to one of those, just drop me a line after and I'll stock it in the post

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: April 17, 2018 02:11

Thought I would post this here as I just received one I ordered today in the mail.

You can customize these for any venue of the tour and even your seat number etc. if you want.
Thought I might put it with the poster from the Twick show I ordered it for.. or??
Very well done, I must say, and super quick, and inexpensive.

[www.etsy.com]

Date: April 18, 2018 06:51

Thanks friend , you are very kind , like I said , I will be M\cr \ Bury until 2nd August , my email is roydutton2003@yahoo.com , if you need something from Prague or Brazil , please let me know , thanks again , Roy.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Previous page Next page First page IORR home