Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1112131415161718192021...LastNext
Current Page: 16 of 24
Re: London England UK travel and show info
Posted by: spain73 ()
Date: May 18, 2018 16:19

johnnythunders
So Maybe this wasn't a scam after all - email just received.Am I the only one ?

------

Rolling Stones – London Stadium

Hi there,

We have made a change to your booking!

There was a mix-up with your tickets and they were printed on the wrong ticket stock. We did try to get in touch with you, however we received no response. As the event is coming up soon and you will need the correct tickets to get into the event, it is now too late to post the correct tickets to you in time so we have arranged for them to be at the box office for you.

So what happens now?

Your tickets will be ready for you to collect at the venue from when the doors open on the day. You’ll just need to take your booking reference number, along with photo ID and the card used to make the booking.

Tickets can only be collected by the cardholder - if you're not going to be there on the day, click here for more details.

If you have any questions for us, there’s lots of information in our FAQs. If what you’re looking for isn’t quite covered, get in touch with one of the team by sending your question through the helpdesk.

We’re sorry again for any inconvenience caused, and we hope you enjoy the event.

Best Wishes,
Ticketmaster Customer Service
Copyright © 2018 Ticketmaster, All rights reserved.

Ticketmaster UK Ltd (registered in England and Wales, number 02662632) 4 Pentonville Road, London N1 9HF . VAT Number: GB766098489

The same here. Don't worry. You can see it in your order status too in ticketmaster.co.uk

Posted by: johnnythunders ()
Date: May 18, 2018 16:51

Thanks Spain 73 - I did what you suggested and found the message - so it is official!

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: May 18, 2018 21:13

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: May 18, 2018 21:14

View Online
AEG Live
EVENT INFORMATION

We look forward to welcoming you to The Rolling Stones No Filter tour at London Stadium very soon!

We've compiled some useful information to make your time at the event even more enjoyable so please take a couple of minutes to read through the below.

If you have e-tickets, please remember to print your tickets in advance, there is no facility to print them at the box office and they cannot be scanned from your mobile device.

For ticket collections, the box office will be open from 9am on the event day; ID, your confirmation number and the credit card used are required.

15:00 - Gates Open to Stadium Island Facilities
17:00 - London Stadium Opens
18:30 - Start of Show
20:30 - Last Entry
22:30 - Curfew

Entrance details for your section are printed on your ticket.

Please view the access map and enter the stadium island via the correct bridge then follow signage to your entry gate.

To find out further information about our access facilities please visit the venue website here:

[www.london-stadium.com]

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

The Rolling Stones, along with its touring partners and host venues, strongly encourages fans not to bring any type of bag to our live performances. If you do choose to bring a bag, you should be aware that for ALL upcoming European performances the maximum bag size is:

One small clutch bag of approximately A5 size (15cm by 21cm maximum), with or without a handle or strap. Exceptions will be made for medically necessary items after proper declaration and inspection.

As a result, the following items are prohibited and you will not be permitted to approach or enter the venue while carrying any bag or item of luggage larger than the permitted size, including purses, handbags, briefcases, backpacks, rucksacks, bum bags, cinch bags, computer/camera bags or coolers of any size - soft or hard sided

No weapons of any kind or anything that could be considered a weapon (including studded jewellery)
No alcohol
No glass – this will include perfume and aftershave bottles
No flares
No cans
No sprays / deodorants
No laser pointers
No fireworks / pyrotechnics
No long chains on wallets / purses etc
No audio or recording equipment such as iPads; tablets; computers etc
No selfie sticks
No foodstuffs
No professional cameras or cameras with detachable lenses
No umbrellas – small / medium or golfing
No drugs / illegal substances / legal highs / nitrous oxide / psycho active substances etc
No items deemed to be inappropriate or offensive including clothing

Please bring minimal valuables to the event and take special care with phones and purses or wallets.

For the safety and comfort of all patrons, the organisers will conduct security searches of persons and clothing. Full terms and conditions: [www.aegpresents.co.uk]

STASHER - There is no cloakroom or left luggage facility at the venue. If needed, you can leave your bags at one of Stasher’s left luggage locations for £6 for up to 24 hours (insured up to £750). Use the code STONES for 10% off: [stasher.com].
Please get in touch with them directly if you have any questions.

London Stadium is located in the South of Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, and benefits from the best transport links in London.

London Stadium, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London E20 2ST

For full details of how to reach London Stadium, please visit the Rolling Stones No Filter tour info page here: [www.london-stadium.com]

The venue map below shows walking routes from local transport hubs. Please identify the bridge number from your ticket and plan your approach accordingly. Click the map to enlarge.

Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Help
facebook twitter google+

This e-mail was sent to you by AXS Europe, Cottons Centre, 7th Floor West, 47-49 Tooley Street, London, UK SE1 2QN. You have received this e-mail from AXS Europe because we know that you enjoyed one of our shows or have subscribed via our website. You may unsubscribe by clicking here: Unsubscribe

Posted by: crumbling_mice ()
Date: May 18, 2018 22:14

No weapons of any kind or anything that could be considered a weapon (including studded jewellery)
No alcohol
No flares
No cans
No sprays / deodorants
No laser pointers
No selfie sticks
No foodstuffs
No drugs / illegal substances / legal highs / nitrous oxide / psycho active substances etc

Just bring your money!

Posted by: nobodyimportant ()
Date: May 18, 2018 22:16

crumbling_mice
No alcohol
No flares
No cans
No sprays / deodorants
No laser pointers
No selfie sticks
No foodstuffs

Just bring your money!

I wouldn't be able to get all that into my A5-sized handbag anyway.

Posted by: GJB ()
Date: May 19, 2018 02:36

So another 10.30 curfew... condemning us to another 19 song set.

It does seem the UK in particular (certainly compared with Italy, Spain) are sticklers for an early curfew. I do get we have to consider residents etc. but surely 11 would be ok!

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: May 19, 2018 03:17

GJB

It does seem the UK in particular (certainly compared with Italy, Spain) are sticklers for an early curfew. I do get we have to consider residents etc. but surely 11 would be ok!

10.30 has been the rule for all outdoor concerts in London for decades and it may be the same in other U.K. cities with venues near residential areas which is most of them. Coventry might get away with it.

At Sheffield Don Valley in 1995, they left the stage at 1145 but that was very much the exception.

Posted by: Father Ted ()
Date: May 19, 2018 09:46

GJB

If they wanted to do a longer set, they could start earlier?

Posted by: glen ()
Date: May 19, 2018 11:32

grzegorz67
GJB

10.30 has been the rule for all outdoor concerts in London for decades and it may be the same in other U.K. cities with venues near residential areas which is most of them. Coventry might get away with it.

At Sheffield Don Valley in 1995, they left the stage at 1145 but that was very much the exception.

To be honest the London Stadium is no where near any residential property so I dint understand the early curfew.

Posted by: MonkeyMan2000 ()
Date: May 19, 2018 11:35

Edit - wrong thread

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-05-19 11:39 by MonkeyMan2000.

Posted by: Father Ted ()
Date: May 19, 2018 12:09

Me and my old friend Keith will be having a few pre-show drinks in the stadium. Would be good to put some faces to the screen names here and meet up? smileys with beer

Posted by: john lomax ()
Date: May 19, 2018 12:10

nobodyimportant
crumbling_mice
No alcohol
No flares
No cans
No sprays / deodorants
No laser pointers
No selfie sticks
No foodstuffs

Just bring your money!

I wouldn't be able to get all that into my A5-sized handbag anyway.

Can't believe they are impinging on my constitional right to carry weapons, fireworks and flares. Also really disappointed that I can't bring my computer to do a live Pro-Tools recording of the show. I was planning on bringing some deodorant and some aftershave to stay fresh throughout the show, but that seems to be ruled out as well. But worst of all is the fact that I won't be able to bring my laser pointer, which I was planning to shine into Keith's eyes whenever he starts posing when he should be playing - need to keep him focussed! I don't know what the world is coming to- it was much better back in the 70s, especially at concerts in open-carry states where I could walk around with a pistol in a holster, throwing fireworks at the stage, pouring aftershave all over myself and the people all around me, whilst setting off flares, all the while inhaling nitrous oxide from a canister. Ah, the good old days, before the warhorses had become warhorses....

Posted by: Cheltie ()
Date: May 19, 2018 12:38

Does anybody know, when the box office will open for Ticketmaster ticket collection?

Posted by: RollingStonesFan ()
Date: May 19, 2018 12:39

GJB

So I'm looking forward to the shows in the other european countries...

Posted by: hilary ()
Date: May 19, 2018 12:44

Father Ted
GJB

Yes..same question? why don't tehy start in advance?

Posted by: hilary ()
Date: May 19, 2018 12:48

Father Ted
GJB

Yes..same question? why don't they start little bit in advance?

Posted by: nobodyimportant ()
Date: May 19, 2018 13:14

GJB

The lack of late-night trains would make it difficult for a lot of people to get home. For us it's OK in the week, but last train on a Saturday is about 11.30pm. So I'm glad the Stones are playing weeknights.

I do agree that earlier starts would help, at least at weekends.

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: May 19, 2018 13:16

Tekumseh
Received my London 25th of May tickets today (Norway.)

A friend received his tickets for Edinburgh last week, so it looks like they're out in time this time.

Remember my worries and concerns before Hyde Park 2013, but that turned out good too :-)

Does anyone know if there is any organized trips / guiding tours to Cotchford Farm? I'd love to go there on my way home, maybe on my way back to Gatwick Airport.

Cotchford Farm is a privately owned house and it has never been open to the public.

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: May 19, 2018 13:24

GJB

Some attendees have to commute home by public transport. I have no problem with a 10:30 curfew. Why could the Stones take the stage thirty-minutes earlier, perhaps?

Posted by: peoplewitheyes ()
Date: May 19, 2018 14:28

I take it this thread is for Twickenham too?

Has anyone received their postal tickets for Twickers yet?

Date: May 19, 2018 14:32

peoplewitheyes
I take it this thread is for Twickenham too?

Has anyone received their postal tickets for Twickers yet?

Not yet, no. At least, I haven't.

Date: May 19, 2018 14:36

ok cool, I just want to tell my mother in law (the delivery address) to keep her eyes peeled so it doesn't get swept away with the pizza menus and other crap that piles up by the front door...

Posted by: Ronnierocks ()
Date: May 19, 2018 14:39

London Stadium shows.
Tuesday is normal tube service to around midnight but
on the Friday night it is a 24 hour service for
The Central Line at Stratford.

Running times after midnight are...
Central line - trains run approximately every 10 minutes between White City and Leytonstone and approximately every 20 minutes between Ealing Broadway to White City and Leytonstone to Loughton/ Hainault
A few other lines have 24 hour service on Friday and Saturday.

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: May 19, 2018 15:01

GJB

Yes it's the nanny state here in the U.K that wants everyone in bed by 11pm.

Pathetic

Nate

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: May 19, 2018 15:06

I hope there will some extra trains to/from the Stadium - like in other cities for such an event.

Date: May 19, 2018 15:27

Nate
GJB

Yes it's the nanny state here in the U.K that wants everyone in bed by 11pm.

Pathetic

Nate

No, it isn't.

Re: London England UK travel and s
Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: May 19, 2018 15:58

john lomax
... But worst of all is the fact that I won't be able to bring my laser pointer....

Thank gawd! I’m bringing my cat and I’d never see her again.

Posted by: terry ()
Date: May 19, 2018 16:14

I'm still deciding if I'm going to the show Tuesday,if I do go I grab a ticket when I'm there.
I'll be hyper after the show,so no way I'm going back home so I will head to soho to party the rest of the night.
Please tell me there's bars open later into the night.
I get a train back to Windsor in the morning, if I'm still
Functioning.....I'm ready to roll with the stones. Yay

Date: May 19, 2018 16:32

Love your plan Terry!

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1112131415161718192021...LastNext
Current Page: 16 of 24

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1897
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50