Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1011121314151617181920...LastNext
Current Page: 15 of 24
Re: London England UK travel and show info
Posted by: Topi ()
Date: May 13, 2018 05:53

Who wants to join me for dinner at Sticky Fingers on Wednesday the 23rd at 8 PM?

First three people are in.

My friend (and two of his) can't make it. At this time, I have booked a table for 6 ppl.

Plexi and his wife will also be there.

E-mail me for details.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2018-05-13 06:50 by Topi.

Posted by: Stone601 ()
Date: May 13, 2018 09:00

glen
Stone601
My e-ticket for London 25 arrived yesterday.
I assume that the writing: Bridge 5 TURNSTILE D is the entrance gate.
Is my first time at the London Stadium, can someone give me more precise directions? Thanks

Come out of Stratford Station and the route to the stadium is well signed posted.

You'll soon see the red steel, accelerator mittal orbit sculpture, bridge 5 runs along the left hand side of that.

I wouldn't worry too much though as all of the bridges take you up to the stadium, and once you are there you can walk all of the way round it to find enterance D which is just a set of a dozen turnstiles.

Glen, Thank you so much for the info.
My friend and I will arrive around 1pm and did not want to waste too much time looking for the right direction

Date: May 14, 2018 11:23

One spot left at my table for 6 at Sticky Fingers on Wednesday the 23rd at 20h00. Who's in?

So far:

Topi
Beast
plexi + wife
Nate (work allowing)

Posted by: roller99 ()
Date: May 14, 2018 15:06

Just called AXS and had me ticket changed to eticket. Bloody brilliant that was. I don't half like AXS. I'm chuffed.

Ta very much AXS.

Date: May 14, 2018 15:07

Topi
One spot left at my table for 6 at Sticky Fingers on Wednesday the 23rd at 20h00. Who's in?

So far:

Topi
Beast
plexi + wife
Nate (work allowing)

Possibly wife and I.

Posted by: LQ1977 ()
Date: May 14, 2018 15:16

roller99
Just called AXS and had me ticket changed to eticket. Bloody brilliant that was. I don't half like AXS. I'm chuffed.

Ta very much AXS.

Did you have to wait long before they replied on the phone and you got the e-mail? I am calling them after work today if the tickets are still not received.

Date: May 14, 2018 15:17

Roller99, could you please shoot me an e-mail? I need to expand the booking to 7 people on OpenTable if you and your wife are in. Right now it seems they could change it from 6 to 7 ppl so it's all good.

Let me know by email, my address is in my profile. Thanks.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-05-14 15:20 by Topi.

Posted by: angee ()
Date: May 14, 2018 18:25

roller99 did you press any special keys to get a person? They're not picking up now. I may have missed something in the recorded message.

~"Love is Strong"~

Date: May 14, 2018 18:48

LQ1977
roller99

Ta very much AXS.

Did you have to wait long before they replied on the phone and you got the e-mail? I am calling them after work today if the tickets are still not received.

No, it's a twenty minute wait or so.

Posted by: Tekumseh ()
Date: May 14, 2018 18:49

Received my London 25th of May tickets today (Norway.)

A friend received his tickets for Edinburgh last week, so it looks like they're out in time this time.

Remember my worries and concerns before Hyde Park 2013, but that turned out good too :-)

Does anyone know if there is any organized trips / guiding tours to Cotchford Farm? I'd love to go there on my way home, maybe on my way back to Gatwick Airport.

Date: May 14, 2018 18:49

angee
roller99 did you press any special keys to get a person? They're not picking up now. I may have missed something in the recorded message.

It rings and rings and rings. Just let it keep ringing, eventually it goes to a recorded message, you choose the correct option, then you get a person.

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: May 14, 2018 20:12

roller99
angee

It rings and rings and rings. Just let it keep ringing, eventually it goes to a recorded message, you choose the correct option, then you get a person.

smileys with beerthumbs up

Posted by: yorkshirestone ()
Date: May 15, 2018 00:35

got my London 1 tickets today (AXS)

Posted by: Paddy2008 ()
Date: May 15, 2018 02:31

I'm flying in for the gig and am looking to enjoy the atmosphere at the stadium for 4:20 on the 22nd, if any other friendly people here might be there at that particular time email me at ball_of_dust@Hotmail.com.

Posted by: angee ()
Date: May 15, 2018 04:43

Thanks, Bluzdude, finally got the message. And then, after another 53 minutes, got a person

And thank you for the heads up, roller99, much appreciated!

~"Love is Strong"~

Posted by: lenurb ()
Date: May 16, 2018 15:43

Hello everybody
I have 2 LD for the May 25th show in London
And the friend supposed to come with me is no more available for family reason
So I have a spare LD
Anybody interested with ?
I am coming from France and will be at St Pancras station May 25th at ... I don't remember but about lunch time.
Lenurb

Date: May 17, 2018 16:53

Hello
I just found that on the sadium site
- entrance conditions (bag policy)
- map
[www.london-stadium.com]
[www.london-stadium.com]

Lenurb
PS: nobody for the spare LD ...

Date: May 17, 2018 17:44

Just received my e-tickets for june 19th

Posted by: philrock90 ()
Date: May 17, 2018 18:47

lenurb
Hello everybody
So I have a spare LD
I am coming from France and will be at St Pancras station May 25th at ... I don't remember but about lunch time.
Lenurb

Dont you have to enter the stadium together with ld tickets?

Date: May 17, 2018 18:50

philrock90
lenurb
Hello everybody
So I have a spare LD
Lenurb

That's what the rule says.

Date: May 17, 2018 19:51

Not long now i'll be at the first london show also my first stones concert i got ga hoping to get near the front of the ga barrier as possible

Date: May 17, 2018 20:20

lenurb
philrock90
lenurb
Hello everybody
So I have a spare LD
Lenurb

That's what the rule says.
But after the control everybody can do what he wants

Posted by: Travman87 ()
Date: May 18, 2018 12:32

Question about the tickets: It says on mine that the 'stadium island' opens at 3pm for London stadium and doors at 5pm. By stadium island do they mean the food stalls and merch stands or what?

Date: May 18, 2018 12:34

Topi

So far:

Topi
Beast
plexi + wife
Nate (work allowing)

Is that one spot still open? I would love to be there smiling smiley If that's ok?

Posted by: glen ()
Date: May 18, 2018 12:48

Travman87
Question about the tickets: It says on mine that the 'stadium island' opens at 3pm for London stadium and doors at 5pm. By stadium island do they mean the food stalls and merch stands or what?

Yeah that's right.

There are security barriers at the end of each bridge, the other side of that is 'The Island'. The island is where most of the food and drink stands are and I assume all of the merchandise stands.

Once inside the stadium there are the rest of the food and drink outlets, there may be some merchandise inside the stadium but I doubt it.

Date: May 18, 2018 13:04

glen
Travman87

Yeah that's right.

There are security barriers at the end of each bridge, the other side of that is 'The Island'. The island is where most of the food and drink stands are and I assume all of the merchandise stands.

Once inside the stadium there are the rest of the food and drink outlets, there may be some merchandise inside the stadium but I doubt it.

When i saw ac/dc at the stadium the merch was outside only and food and drink was inside but be prepared as alcohol was £5 a bottle

Date: May 18, 2018 13:48

glen
Travman87

Yeah that's right.

Great, thanks so much. is it best to only arrive at 3pm then? I have a gold circle ticket.

Date: May 18, 2018 13:58

I'll be getting there for 5pm get some drinks and get a decent view in the ga cant wait

Posted by: johnnythunders ()
Date: May 18, 2018 13:59

So Maybe this wasn't a scam after all - email just received.Am I the only one ?

------

Rolling Stones – London Stadium

Hi there,

We have made a change to your booking!

There was a mix-up with your tickets and they were printed on the wrong ticket stock. We did try to get in touch with you, however we received no response. As the event is coming up soon and you will need the correct tickets to get into the event, it is now too late to post the correct tickets to you in time so we have arranged for them to be at the box office for you.

So what happens now?

Your tickets will be ready for you to collect at the venue from when the doors open on the day. You’ll just need to take your booking reference number, along with photo ID and the card used to make the booking.

Tickets can only be collected by the cardholder - if you're not going to be there on the day, click here for more details.

If you have any questions for us, there’s lots of information in our FAQs. If what you’re looking for isn’t quite covered, get in touch with one of the team by sending your question through the helpdesk.

We’re sorry again for any inconvenience caused, and we hope you enjoy the event.

Best Wishes,
Ticketmaster Customer Service
Copyright © 2018 Ticketmaster, All rights reserved.

Ticketmaster UK Ltd (registered in England and Wales, number 02662632) 4 Pentonville Road, London N1 9HF . VAT Number: GB766098489

Posted by: glen ()
Date: May 18, 2018 14:31

Travman87
glen
Travman87

Yeah that's right.

Great, thanks so much. is it best to only arrive at 3pm then? I have a gold circle ticket.

Probably although there are plenty of nice places to drink and eat in Westfield, the Cow is probably the best Bar.

Inside the Stadium you are pretty much restricted to Lager and Cider, there are very few Ales/Stouts to be had so best have a drink in Westfield if that's your preference.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1011121314151617181920...LastNext
Current Page: 15 of 24

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1394
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home