Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...89101112131415161718...LastNext
Current Page: 13 of 24
Re: London England UK travel and show info
Posted by: Paddy ()
Date: May 5, 2018 02:25

If anyone has a spare lucky dip ticket for the 22nd I would much appreciate it!

Posted by: lenurb ()
Date: May 5, 2018 16:58

Hello fans
I received an email from TXS. Concerning my tixs for the 25th.
So 21 days before the show.
Ok as it is LD, it s just the procedure, but it seems that they do not wait "three days before"
Good news

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: May 6, 2018 01:24

I know about the etickets coming between 3 days and 2 weeks before the event.

My concern is when I go onto the AXS site, under my events, it shows nothing. I do have confirmation of the tickets I bought for both London shows, but it doesn't show the event when I log into AXS GB (or UK). I sent an email and I'm waiting to hear from them....just wondering if anyone else has the same issue.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: May 6, 2018 01:39

BluzDude

My concern is when I go onto the AXS site, under my events, it shows nothing. I do have confirmation of the tickets I bought for both London shows, but it doesn't show the event when I log into AXS GB (or UK). I sent an email and I'm waiting to hear from them....just wondering if anyone else has the same issue.

Don't have that issue..
There was a change in their site since I first purchased however. Was able to go into "my account" and see the actual ticket pdf (only one e-ticket thus far- Edinburgh). But now, all the shows are under "events" but no access to the other feature of seeing/downloading ticket.

Date: May 6, 2018 02:26

MisterDDDD
BluzDude

Don't have that issue..
There was a change in their site since I first purchased however. Was able to go into "my account" and see the actual ticket pdf (only one e-ticket thus far- Edinburgh). But now, all the shows are under "events" but no access to the other feature of seeing/downloading ticket.

Hmm, maybe then I have cause for concern???

Posted by: peoplewitheyes ()
Date: May 6, 2018 03:28

I still haven't bought tickets for the Twickenham show, and realistically would like lower or middle tier near(ish) the stage. The 'best' I have found is Middle Tier, M34, for £179 on AXS.

Am I ever going to find something better for this price - or this area for a cheaper price or should I just pull the trigger? (A grand for 5 tix is a bit of an outlay for me!).

I am taking my youngish kids so can't go for general admission standing.

I would appreciate your advice/strategies! Thank you!

Posted by: Stonesdude ()
Date: May 6, 2018 03:47

Bluzdude:

AXS has multiple systems, at least in the US. When I log in, depending when and how, I see different historical information. Recently I tried to buy tickets in the US and could not sign in so I had to set up another account. I have spent HOURS on the phone with them and these issues. They claim the goal is to merge all the systems and at some point all the historical data will be there and the sign in issues resolved. I hope so. It is a royal PITA. Every time I call it is 30 minutes to an hour wait to talk to someone. So I am real concerned about not yet receiving my London May 22 tickets as I leave in less than 10 days. I have sent many emails with the same miserable answer.Good luck to you and others.

Date: May 6, 2018 04:01

peoplewitheyes
I still haven't bought tickets for the Twickenham show, and realistically would like lower or middle tier near(ish) the stage. The 'best' I have found is Middle Tier, M34, for £179 on AXS.

Am I ever going to find something better for this price - or this area for a cheaper price or should I just pull the trigger? (A grand for 5 tix is a bit of an outlay for me!).

I am taking my youngish kids so can't go for general admission standing.

I would appreciate your advice/strategies! Thank you!

My two cents would be to buy the best available now for Twickenham.
(just checked and there are 5 lower tier L-8 avail for for £129.95/ea.)

The Twickenham show, being the last London gig, has more sold out sections than any other and I wouldn't expect any price flexing there.
Having to get five together makes it difficult.. not going to get easier imo.

Posted by: roller99 ()
Date: May 6, 2018 04:35

Stonesdude
Bluzdude:

AXS has multiple systems, at least in the US. When I log in, depending when and how, I see different historical information. Recently I tried to buy tickets in the US and could not sign in so I had to set up another account. I have spent HOURS on the phone with them and these issues. They claim the goal is to merge all the systems and at some point all the historical data will be there and the sign in issues resolved. I hope so. It is a royal PITA. Every time I call it is 30 minutes to an hour wait to talk to someone. So I am real concerned about not yet receiving my London May 22 tickets as I leave in less than 10 days. I have sent many emails with the same miserable answer.Good luck to you and others.

Oh no, is that's what's gonna happen? I'm having slow tickets too, through "another" source, they seem to be taking forever, so maybe it's universal. I'm going to speak with someone Monday. Nudge nudge Wink Wink....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-05-06 04:37 by roller99.

Date: May 6, 2018 06:37

Thanks Mr DDDD!

By the way,

"(just checked and there are 5 lower tier L-8 avail for for £129.95/ea.)"

wsa that on AXS? I have only seen lower tier seats right at the back of the stadium (L13) for £129

Do I just keep checking that site?

Thanks!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-05-06 06:41 by peoplewitheyes.

Date: May 6, 2018 06:51

I just drew the same L13's.. but the L8's were there when I posted.
It was AXS yes, accessed through the stones site.

I bet they come back, or are still there, you might try split seats.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-05-06 06:52 by MisterDDDD.

Date: May 6, 2018 06:59

does it make any difference, accessing AXS through the Stones site or directly? What do you think? Seems I should just keep checking the seats regularly

Date: May 6, 2018 07:14

I don't think it makes any difference.. but I do it thinking there might be cool smiley

I would just keep trying every so often, perhaps when that section sells, they'll redirect back to the other section. Shame we can't choose the seats..

Might be worth a phone order to see if they can offer better insight on exact seat availability. Some sellers can, if so they may also be able to find two in front of three on an aisle etc, which may bring better options. Good Luck!

Date: May 6, 2018 07:17

Thank you MrDdDd!

Re: Twickenham 19/6
Posted by: Cheltie ()
Date: May 6, 2018 10:14

I have not received my tickets pit tickets for second London show until now!
Have you already ?

Posted by: Cheltie ()
Date: May 6, 2018 11:06

TooTough
Did anyone from Germany receive his/her ticket for the 25th - yet?

Same to me. I have not received my tickets pit tickets for second London show yet. Hope for next week.

Date: May 6, 2018 11:37

roller99
Stonesdude
Bluzdude:

Oh no, is that's what's gonna happen? I'm having slow tickets too, through "another" source, they seem to be taking forever, so maybe it's universal. I'm going to speak with someone Monday. Nudge nudge Wink Wink....

Well, I called AXS UK and they confirmed my purchase. If I don't get my tickets to print out by the time I leave, I'll have to bring my laptop with me, so I thought, but they said that with an e-ticket I can also do a mobile phone entry.....good to know, but I sill think I'll bring my laptop.

Posted by: glen ()
Date: May 6, 2018 12:00

Cheltie
I have not received my tickets pit tickets for second London show until now!
Have you already ?

My tickets for 25th came in the post yesterday.

Date: May 6, 2018 18:33

Thank you for contacting AXS.

The tickets for this event have not yet been dispatched. Tickets may be received at any point up until the week of the event, but are usually sent out about two to four weeks prior to the event. Unfortunately we are not given any prior information about when tickets will be issued by the promoter so we are unable to provide an estimated delivery date in advance.

If you have not had your tickets within 3 days of the event, please call 0203 481 5506.

Posted by: LQ1977 ()
Date: May 7, 2018 12:03

roller99

The tickets for this event have not yet been dispatched. Tickets may be received at any point up until the week of the event, but are usually sent out about two to four weeks prior to the event. Unfortunately we are not given any prior information about when tickets will be issued by the promoter so we are unable to provide an estimated delivery date in advance.

If you have not had your tickets within 3 days of the event, please call 0203 481 5506.

Yup, I got that reply too this weekend. It will be +44 for England (no 0 in front), right? If I have not received the tickets on 16 May, I must wait until 19 May to call and then hope to change them to e-tickets which I can print or just show from my phone.

Date: May 7, 2018 22:26

Whoooooo! I finally bought my Twickenham tickets! Lower tier, L5, Keith side. I have already forgotten about the gargantuan expense, and am now looking forward to blowing my youngish children's minds with some summertime ROLLING STONES!!!!

See you there!

hot smiley

Date: May 7, 2018 23:31

peoplewitheyes
Whoooooo! I finally bought my Twickenham tickets! Lower tier, L5, Keith side. I have already forgotten about the gargantuan expense, and am now looking forward to blowing my youngish children's minds with some summertime ROLLING STONES!!!!

See you there!

hot smiley

thumbs upthumbs up

Posted by: hilary ()
Date: May 8, 2018 00:02

I hate AXS...There was all the time to send tickets by ordinary mail. I bought them at the end of February, so why the hell i have to change in an e-ticket, when i selected to have them by ordinary mail and paid for that as well, so that i could keep the original??!!
Terrible organisation...

Posted by: Paddy ()
Date: May 8, 2018 20:26

Ticket for the 25th arrived yesterday, 2 of 3 tickets sourced, and a nice forum member here has an LD for the 22nd.
See you all in Dublin & London x2

Posted by: GAFF ()
Date: May 8, 2018 22:19

Paddy
Ticket for the 25th arrived yesterday, 2 of 3 tickets sourced, and a nice forum member here has an LD for the 22nd.
See you all in Dublin & London x2

hard tix or e-tix?

Posted by: philrock90 ()
Date: May 8, 2018 23:17

Anyone got a ld ticket for the 25th?

Posted by: lenurb ()
Date: May 9, 2018 11:08

philrock90
Anyone got a ld ticket for the 25th?
Got 2
but if your question is "1 LD for sale or gift" sorry no one on mys ide

Posted by: philrock90 ()
Date: May 9, 2018 12:03

Sorry yeah im looking to buy one or two if theirs two going thanks

Posted by: Lien ()
Date: May 9, 2018 12:17

Something to do between the two London shows ( Wednesday and Friday )

Coming to London for The Rolling Stones at the London Stadium?

Join us on Wednesday 23rd May for a special Rolling Stones- themed Rock’n’Roll Pub Walk with LIVE Music!

London is where The Story of The Stones begins and we’ll be bringing it all back home to visit....

• The studio where they made their first album
• The clubs & pubs where they rehearsed
• The venues they played
• The 60s playgrounds of the band and their inner circle

[payatour.co.uk]

Date: May 9, 2018 16:34

LQ1977
roller99

Yup, I got that reply too this weekend. It will be +44 for England (no 0 in front), right? If I have not received the tickets on 16 May, I must wait until 19 May to call and then hope to change them to e-tickets which I can print or just show from my phone.

I called AXS in London this morning. They confirmed that "they'd just recently printed all the London tickets, and it could be one to two weeks before they are received". If you're traveling soon, you may not get them but no issue as they advised me to contact them if I arrive in London and I still don't have tickets, they will have them printed again and left at will-call.

So not to worry if you haven't gotten tickets yet. The entire Stones organization has been slow in getting tickets out to people too, so it must be a general issue with the ticketing arm of the band. I don't think it's solely an AXS issue.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...89101112131415161718...LastNext
Current Page: 13 of 24

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 2194
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home