Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...7891011121314151617...LastNext
Current Page: 12 of 24
Re: Stones London sightseeing tour recommendations.
Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: April 25, 2018 03:49

(“Fanks”)

Posted by: Adrian-L ()
Date: April 25, 2018 13:19

Windsor & Hampton Court are short train journeys from central London & are worth the effort. Windsor especially.
A tour of the castle should be an essential 'to do' for any visitor.

Re: London England UK travel and show info
Posted by: Stone601 ()
Date: April 25, 2018 20:10

I arrive at Stansted Airport on the 25th morning. I need some suggestions to get to the olympic Stadium from Liverpool Street.
Thanks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-04-25 20:11 by Stone601.

Posted by: glen ()
Date: April 25, 2018 21:04

Stone601
I arrive at Stansted Airport on the 25th morning. I need some suggestions to get to the olympic Stadium from Liverpool Street.
Thanks

Lots of different options, google the TFL (Transport for London) Journey Planner and that will show you all the possible routes.

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: April 25, 2018 22:31

Take Stansted Express to Liverpool Street and from there the underground to Stratford, which is direct on the red Centrsl line.

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: April 25, 2018 22:34

[www.nationalexpress.com]

Here's a direct bus from Stanstead to Stratford for a very cheap price

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: April 25, 2018 23:00

Good idea! It will be way cheaper and probably take no longer than train and tube either.

Re: Twickenham 19/6
Posted by: Harlix ()
Date: April 26, 2018 12:50

You got my ticket brotherspinning smiley sticking its tongue out

JumpinJeppeFlash
See you there Harlix, do you need a ticketsmiling smiley

Date: April 26, 2018 14:16

hockenheim95
[www.nationalexpress.com]

Here's a direct bus from Stanstead to Stratford for a very cheap price

This is perfect ! Thanks a lot

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: April 26, 2018 20:59

The Cabbage Patch is now a Fullers pub and has seemingly had a refurbished since 2006. Looking forward to being there pre-show. It was great in '03 and '06

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: April 26, 2018 21:02

Did anyone from Germany receive his/her ticket for the 25th - yet?

Posted by: FrogSugar ()
Date: April 26, 2018 23:07

Big Al
The Cabbage Patch is now a Fullers pub and has seemingly had a refurbished since 2006. Looking forward to being there pre-show. It was great in '03 and '06

Will it be a good hangout on the day of the 22nd May show? Before only or after as well if yes? What's the address?

smileys with beer

Posted by: bardo_b ()
Date: April 28, 2018 11:44

Pits available for the 22nd.
Don’t know about the other dates

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..five strings, three notes, two fingers, one @#$%&..

take a look at my RS tribute band:
[www.stickyfingers.it]

[www.facebook.com]

Date: April 28, 2018 12:17

bardo_b
Pits available for the 22nd.
Don’t know about the other dates

Ci sei il 25 ?
G.

Date: April 30, 2018 20:12

The cabbage patch is a dump but great if you like 5 deep at the bar and plastic glasses. Richmond on the other hand has more pubs per sq mile than almost anywhere in the uk. Hiding down back alleys and such. Go explore. Also the stones started there, at the crawdaddy opposite the station, no longer a pub as such. Also Ronnie lives on the hill snd i hsve seen him in the swan pub by thr river, under the dual carriAge way bridge, not the bridge in the middle of town. Mick and jerry used to live on the hill and i think she may still do.

Actually its called the white swan richmond green. I rember ronnies ex coming in and asking if he was comming home for dinner. He was drinking guiness with three mates and she was non plused!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-04-30 20:19 by Captain Jack Sparrow.

Posted by: Adrian-L ()
Date: May 1, 2018 13:03

Captain Jack Sparrow
The cabbage patch is a dump but great if you like 5 deep at the bar and plastic glasses. Richmond on the other hand has more pubs per sq mile than almost anywhere in the uk. Hiding down back alleys and such. Go explore. Also the stones started there, at the crawdaddy opposite the station, no longer a pub as such

amen to that

Posted by: johnnythunders ()
Date: May 1, 2018 16:19

I have 9 (paper) tickets ordered for 2 London shows.Last week I received 1 ticket. When should I start worrying about the other 8 ?

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: May 1, 2018 16:28

johnnythunders
I have 9 (paper) tickets ordered for 2 London shows.Last week I received 1 ticket. When should I start worrying about the other 8 ?

Mine for London II hasn´t arrived either...

Maybe they send them in the last hour to prevent the second market
from being flooded with below face value tickets...

Posted by: spain73 ()
Date: May 1, 2018 19:56

Ronnierocks
The Stones will want the last hour or so in the dark so the lights
look better so I would imagine they will be on around
8.30pm to 10.15pm.
Bound to be at least one support act.

So it will be sure to get the tube before 12 am back to Central London??

Posted by: lenurb ()
Date: May 1, 2018 20:17

TooTough
Did anyone from Germany receive his/her ticket for the 25th - yet?
Nothing received yet in France
They said at least 3 days before, hope i will receive before due to transport.
I did not try to ask AXS.

Posted by: GAFF ()
Date: May 1, 2018 20:32

I emailed AXS to inquire how far in advance the E-tix would be sent. They reiterated that it would be no less than three days prior to the show, but that they normally get them out about two weeks prior.

Date: May 1, 2018 22:18

spain73
Ronnierocks
The Stones will want the last hour or so in the dark so the lights
look better so I would imagine they will be on around
8.30pm to 10.15pm.
Bound to be at least one support act.

So it will be sure to get the tube before 12 am back to Central London??

Yes no problem at all, lots of options depending on your destination.

Take a look at the TFL Journey Planner to get a good idea of all of your options.

Your departure point can be either Stratford or Stratford International, they are very close to each other.

Posted by: LQ1977 ()
Date: May 2, 2018 11:44

The last day I can receive post before I leave is 16 May, so I am getting pretty nervous about the tickets for 22 May. Wish I had ordered e-tix now...but I wanted the nice hard copy ones when I bought them at the pre-sale 27 Feb. So, 3 days in advance will not cut it for me. Hope AXS sends the tickets this week, otherwise I will be having a "19th Nervous Breakdown". I am sure we are many who share this situation, especially outside England.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Literally 965 kilometers from being "Born in an Arctic zone".

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-05-02 11:44 by LQ1977.

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: May 2, 2018 19:34

LQ1977
The last day I can receive post before I leave is 16 May, so I am getting pretty nervous about the tickets for 22 May. Wish I had ordered e-tix now...but I wanted the nice hard copy ones when I bought them at the pre-sale 27 Feb. So, 3 days in advance will not cut it for me. Hope AXS sends the tickets this week, otherwise I will be having a "19th Nervous Breakdown". I am sure we are many who share this situation, especially outside England.

I ordered e-tickets and if they don't arrive by the 15th, I'll have to take my laptop with me and find a place to print them out.....unless they have mobile entry which if they do, I don't think it was mentioned.

Posted by: Gaetzi ()
Date: May 2, 2018 20:04

LQ1977

I've misplaced hard tickets in the past and AXS has always been able to reissue them as e-tickets so likely not the end of the world if you don't get them in time. You can call their customer service to confirm

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: May 2, 2018 20:39

Gaetzi
LQ1977

I've misplaced hard tickets in the past and AXS has always been able to reissue them as e-tickets so likely not the end of the world if you don't get them in time. You can call their customer service to confirm
AXS will switch hard copy tickets to e-tix or will call without any trouble.
Had five orders for this tour switched to those options, e-ticket for Edinburgh already here and am not concerned at all about rest. As long as you travel with your confirmation numbers and card used to purchase, you'll be fine.

Posted by: LQ1977 ()
Date: May 3, 2018 13:56

MisterDDDD
Gaetzi
LQ1977

AXS will switch hard copy tickets to e-tix or will call without any trouble.
Had five orders for this tour switched to those options, e-ticket for Edinburgh already here and am not concerned at all about rest. As long as you travel with your confirmation numbers and card used to purchase, you'll be fine.

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. That was reassuring to hear. I sent them a request online anyway, but it might take 10 days to get a reply. Will call them early next week if I do not hear anything, just to make sure.

Posted by: Stonesdude ()
Date: May 4, 2018 05:30

We leave in about 10 days for Dublin so I have been emailing AXS about the London tickets. I keep getting the lame answer they will be there at least three days before the show. I just sent another email asking if they will change to print at home. In earlier emails they said they couldn't do it until they get the tickets. They are lacking in customer support. I hope I get a better answer.

Date: May 4, 2018 11:17

My tickets for the 22nd arrived in the post yesterday >grinning smiley<

Just waiting on the tickets for 25th now

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: May 4, 2018 23:37

A mail by London Stadium today:

EXTRA TICKETS RELEASED FOR ROLLING STONES SHOWS

With The Rolling Stones' shows at London Stadium now just a few weeks away, the final few pitch standing tickets have now been released for sale via London-Stadium.com.

The Stones will take to the London Stage on Tuesday 22 May with Liam Gallagher, one of the finest frontmen of a generation, as special guest for the show.

For their second show, on Friday 25 May, 2015 Glastonbury Headliners Florence + The Machine have been named as special guests for the night, rounding out a stellar bill across the two events.

READ MORE...

Limited tickets and hospitality remain on sale direct from london-stadium.com, including a small number of gold circle tickets across both nights.

TUESDAY 22 MAY // THE ROLLING STONES & LIAM GALLAGHER

Click here to secure your seats…

FRIDAY 25 MAY // THE ROLLING STONES & FLORENCE + THE MACHINE
Click here to secure your seats…

This is just the beginning, too. For high end, premium concert experiences ranging from the finest executive box, to our most prestigious lounges, contact our venue hospitality partner Keith Prowse directly on 0333 414 9860.

Accessible customer? Our friends at TicketMaster will be able to take your booking, and ensure you have an enjoyable experience at London Stadium. Call them direct on 0800 988 4440

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...7891011121314151617...LastNext
Current Page: 12 of 24

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1726
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home