Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1617181920212223242526...LastNext
Current Page: 21 of 39
Re: Dublin Ireland travel and show info
Posted by: spunky ()
Date: March 23, 2018 12:59

Only pit with the Start Me Up VIP Package and the Pemium Tickets

Posted by: hitti ()
Date: March 23, 2018 12:59

syrel
... Have there been no pit tickets available in the sale?

syrel

until now - No

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-23 12:59 by hitti.

Posted by: Promoman2 ()
Date: March 23, 2018 13:05

syrel
Just got in - couldn't make 9am today. Have there been no pit tickets available in the sale?

syrel
Nope, only in Start me up Package (app 900,-)

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: March 23, 2018 13:08

TM Ireland has sent me a mail about the e-tickets:

Dear Customer,

Congratulations you have secured tickets for The Rolling Stones at Croke Park on the 17th May 2018!

Tickets are currently not available to print at home through your online Ticketmaster account.

No need to worry , just sit tight!

We will email you again once your tickets are available to print at home!

Best wishes,

Ticketmaster

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: March 23, 2018 13:08

LDs STILL available!!!

Posted by: latvianinexile ()
Date: March 23, 2018 13:20

A Credit card verification problem is an issue between the card holder and the CC issuer or the bank that issued the CC. It's usually not a Ticketmaster problem. It's an additional security feature to make sure that it's you who's using your card details and nobody else. Example explained here:
[www.visaeurope.com]

Date: March 23, 2018 13:40

LD now gone, GA vanished very early, Pit only available in packages.

GC and seats for most sections easy. I can see GC being made smaller and more GA being sold later.

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: March 23, 2018 13:48

grzegorz67
Pit only available in packages.

good news for LD ticket holders…

Date: March 23, 2018 13:52

slewan
grzegorz67

Certainly good news for a select very few LD ticket holders winking smiley

Posted by: chriseganstar ()
Date: March 23, 2018 13:54

grzegorz67

GC and seats for most sections easy. I can see GC being made smaller and more GA being sold later.
It won't as it's part of the planning application. The plans approved are very specific on how many people per area, gates, security etc. etc.

Satisfied since 1976

Posted by: textmonkey ()
Date: March 23, 2018 13:57

There are a LOT of seats still available at €181.

I was in block 306 for Springsteen 2 years ago - total price 274

2 tix in 307 now has a total price of 375.

eeeesh

Posted by: syrel ()
Date: March 23, 2018 14:02

Yeah but there are 4 Rolling Stones, there's only one of Bruce, so more economical if you think of it that way winking smiley

Date: March 23, 2018 14:07

chriseganstar
grzegorz67

It won't as it's part of the planning application. The plans approved are very specific on how many people per area, gates, security etc. etc.

Very good point, well made. I stand corrected. In times past, unsold GC would have gone to early queuers in GA, but Lucky Dippers are more likely to be placed here in such a circumstance nowadays.

Posted by: longvehicle ()
Date: March 23, 2018 15:11

Platinum Pit drops to €750.00

Posted by: Promoman2 ()
Date: March 23, 2018 15:21

grzegorz67
slewan
grzegorz67

Certainly good news for a select very few LD ticket holders winking smiley

I still expect Pit to become available. Yesterday Afternoon, in the fan presale, they were were not visible at first and later became visible at around 470 or so, but I could not buy them. The fact they were listed gives me hope.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: March 23, 2018 15:57

I would definitely keep an eye open for PITs at face if Marseille is anything to go buy. TM and Cie have obviously figured out that ViaGoGo and Cie are on the lookout for these and would snap them easily thanks to their "technique" if they put them on sale from the beginning. They're sure to sell them anyway so they seem to be sprinkling them from time to time so the die-hards can catch them...that is the die-hards who haven't broken down and splurged for VIP or Plat ;-)

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: eismann ()
Date: March 23, 2018 16:04

blutsvente66
Got LD but i wanted Filter Pitangry smiley

Well, sometimes LDs are No filter Pits moody smiley Had it once in 3 trials last year. Have a pair for Croke myself, would need only one as it looks now, interested in raising chances?

the greatest rock and roll band in the world - definitely

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: March 23, 2018 16:12

Golden Circles available all the time.

Posted by: Healy52003 ()
Date: March 23, 2018 18:42

found this going through my photos, i was a match a while back and took these pics. This is the Lower hogan side sec 333

(this sounds confusing) Afaik seats go from 1-23 in each section with some atached to another section. seat 15-23 is the outside of the row with 14-1 across the steps in the next section. Its different from rows AA up and not sure what way it goes there

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-23 18:46 by Healy52003.

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: March 23, 2018 18:54

StonesSoCal
Thank you! Can't wait for opening night!

It can be frustrating, especially being up at 2AM trying to get through. I've had the same issues as you. I got thru using a visa....but now I'm set for my 3 shows (also in SoCal)

Posted by: StonesSoCal ()
Date: March 23, 2018 19:12

Very frustrating indeed. London was a ton easier. Through AXS I was able to use my AMEX and I breezed right through. However, it all worked out in the end-- I couldn't give up. Can't wait for the shows! I'm happy it worked for you as well BluzDude!!

Date: March 23, 2018 19:14

StonesSoCal
Very frustrating indeed. London was a ton easier. Through AXS I was able to use my AMEX and I breezed right through. However, it all worked out in the end-- I couldn't give up. Can't wait for the shows! I'm happy it worked for you as well BluzDude!!

thumbs upsmileys with beer

Posted by: snoopy2 ()
Date: March 23, 2018 19:19

BluzDude
StonesSoCal
Thank you! Can't wait for opening night!

It can be frustrating, especially being up at 2AM trying to get through. I've had the same issues as you. I got thru using a visa....but now I'm set for my 3 shows (also in SoCal)

Feel a bit better hearing similar frustrations.. Thought I was the only American who couldn't figure out how to conduct business overseas.

I figure best bet now is to fly over, show up at venue, and check in at box office. Something will work out smiling smiley

Posted by: MariannesFriend ()
Date: March 23, 2018 19:42

Difficult system,
Registered a credit card with TM UK then went in for tickets through email link on pre-sale day tought it would be seamless with my card pre-registered.
Got tickets went to payment screen.... system requested card details... no link to saved card...I was at work didn't have card with me...doh
Rang home got card details...inputted card details onto payment screen...Pressed BUY
screen returns Error this card is already 'saved'
Repeated process and unclicked option to 'save card details'..pressed BUY
Screen returns same error 'This card is already saved....
Tried this 5-6 times with the same result.....MELT DOWN ENSUED....still having flashbacks....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-23 20:40 by MariannesFriend.

Posted by: StonesSoCal ()
Date: March 23, 2018 19:45

Definitely the most frustrating online ticket buying experience ever.

Date: March 23, 2018 19:55

It may be a little late for this, but here are some tips regarding credit card usage if you are from the US.

When I initially put my card information in, there was no space to put your state, so I put it after the city....when I purchased my tickets an error came back regarding my card, I went back to the page and now it was asking me for the State, so I put it in and eliminated it after the city.

Also, it will always ask you for the code on the back of your card, so even if you register your card, It will ask for the code at time of purchase.

From my experience I've had more issues with debit cards than credit cards as the bank may not let the purchase thru thinking there is fraud on your card.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-23 19:56 by BluzDude.

Date: March 24, 2018 21:52

Tickets update:

There are now no floor standing tickets available(at least officially). Only €90,€136 & €181 seats remain and most of the latter aren’t particularly close to the stage. The €90 seats are only available in singles. No doubt there will be drops later as unsold packages are unbundled and the tickets sold separately.

I note that GAs are going for a minimum of 100GBP + charges in all the usual familiar placesangry smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-24 22:00 by grzegorz67.

Posted by: MariannesFriend ()
Date: March 24, 2018 22:13

The saboteurs are holding prices tight but nervous times ahead as trading is a game of two haves!

Posted by: Healy52003 ()
Date: March 24, 2018 22:43

when will the Irish t-shirts be available to purchase ?

Date: March 24, 2018 22:59

MariannesFriend
The saboteurs are holding prices tight but nervous times ahead as trading is a game of two haves!
Correct. And the biggest game changer which calls their bluff is the clock and it running down to showtime. The Touts panic and are forced to cut their prices and sell to avoid a total loss as tickets for past events are worthless.

Last year in Stockholm , Golden circles were going for a little over half price on the secondary sites.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1617181920212223242526...LastNext
Current Page: 21 of 39

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1980
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home