Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5
Re: No Filter Pit tickets 2018
Posted by: jackflash27 ()
Date: May 24, 2018 16:04

So are the PIT equally big as the PIT spaces last year? And what about the amount of people in the PIT? I remember that last year there was enough room to walk around until very close to show time.

Posted by: Roll73 ()
Date: May 24, 2018 16:06

raphph
I had a great time in London 1 for Gold Circle - if I could snab a decent priced Pit ticket I'd go to Coventry...

I was also in Gold circle (Keith side)and had a pretty great view. However I thought the way the pit was 'populated' was pretty disgusting to be honest. Clearly very far from a democratic allocation - apart from the fact that if you are able to secure a pit ticket it costs a bloody fortune.

There were a few 'celebs' who drifted in and out - Bob Geldof, Noel Fielding (comedian - and granted, well-known Stones nut) - and others no doubt, who I'm sure weren't desperately logging on when the tickets were released like the rest of us mere mortals. Also spotted at least one of Keith's daughters and no doubt there were other friends and family who already had backstage access but who came down to be near the riff-raff for a couple of songs.

Towards the end of the show, from what I could see there were literally just a handful of people in the pit.

WTF?!

Thinking back to when I first saw the Stones at Wembley in 1990 - arriving in the morning at the venue, waiting in line for the turnstiles to open, then sprinting across the pitch to secure a spot at the front, not being able to take a pee (or anything else) - and standing for hours and hours. Masochistic maybe - but being a fan and showing that kind of 'dedication' was rewarded with a ringside view. Those days are over - certainly when it comes to seeing the Stones.

Posted by: hitti ()
Date: May 24, 2018 16:47

Just for Information to all, who wait on their collector's ticket for the PIT:
I received my PIT Ticket for the Dublin concert yesterday on 23rd of may.
Wow, thank you for that, Ticketmaster.ie. Well done.
eye popping smiley

Posted by: johnnythunders ()
Date: May 24, 2018 17:17

Roll73 that might be true of Pit B (Keith Side) but I can assure you that Pit A (Ronnie side) stayed full til the very end with at least 6 dedicated IORR posters present and incorrect...

Posted by: Roll73 ()
Date: May 24, 2018 17:40

johnnythunders
Roll73 that might be true of Pit B (Keith Side) but I can assure you that Pit A (Ronnie side) stayed full til the very end with at least 6 dedicated IORR posters present and incorrect...

Well that's good to hear!smiling smiley

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: May 24, 2018 22:10

I was in pit B at the 1st London show and it was certainly not empty towards the end.

Nate

Posted by: kevos ()
Date: May 25, 2018 02:18

London shows always have huge guest lists. Spare a thought for the hospitality/catering dept. we always take the brunt of it. Still would of liked to work this tour though

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: June 16, 2018 12:18

Any variations on the pit setup so far? Still wondering what Marseille will look like as the plans look a bit different...

Also has anyone been able to move from one section to the other?

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: June 16, 2018 13:01

. (deleted; wrong thread...)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-06-16 14:01 by RoughJusticeOnYa.

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1676
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home