Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 2 of 5
Re: No Filter Pit - Prices 2018
Posted by: Irix ()
Date: February 27, 2018 17:05

Travman87

Why no PIT tickets on sale for the presale today?

There were - at least for Berlin and Stuttgart, EUR 799 each ....

Posted by: Leonioid ()
Date: February 27, 2018 17:06

Travman87

The way it has gone for the last 5+ tours is there is not much pattern to which seats they release and when. The only pattern is they seems to release crappy seats early... then later they start to trickle the great seats.

Heck as far back as the No Security... I was ready to go the day tickets went on sale... and al of the seats were crap... it was not until 2 months later (a month before the show) that I finally found (I watched and watched and watched) and bought two 20th row on the floor right by the walk way.

Funny thing was the lady on the phone offered me 19th row 15 seats in from the walk way... and I asked if we could go back one row and be right on the walk way... and she said OK... yipppee!!!

The moral- DO NOT PANIC... wait... and wait... and wait.... like a cat patiently waiting for the mouse to finally come out of his hole... THEN BOOM!! Grab your tickets. Just keep watching.

Facts be known waiting and hunting down eventual Stones tickets if kind of fun and it is not like it is a 24/7 effort... go about your daily routine and keep looking ever so often. Good things come to those who wait.

Posted by: NickB ()
Date: February 27, 2018 17:07

Travman87

because they're already on Viagogo

NickB

You can't always get what you want.....

www.myspace.com/thesonkings

Posted by: Travman87 ()
Date: February 27, 2018 17:14

Irix
Travman87

There were - at least for Berlin and Stuttgart, EUR 799 each ....

Yes but that’s thr VIP with Hotel pclage. I’m talking about PIT tickets just generally on sale. At the moment only gold circle is on sale

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: February 27, 2018 17:27

NickB
Travman87

because they're already on Viagogo

Tes - £1093 only! Bastards.

Posted by: maumau ()
Date: February 27, 2018 17:32

well speaking of deducing level of wage from pit ticket: I was in the pit in Paris for 50 euros grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley

Date: February 27, 2018 17:35

Travman87

I’m talking about PIT tickets just generally on sale.

EUR 799 is the 'normal' Pit-Ticket (without anything, generally on sale) - see here: [iorr.org] , [iorr.org] .

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: February 27, 2018 18:00

Irix
Gazza

Refreshing to see that Eastern Europe appears to have higher wages than the south of France.

The NoFilter-Pit in Paris 2017 was only EUR 221.50 [iorr.org] while the NoFilter-Pit in Germany 2017 was EUR 799 .... eye rolling smiley

Jagger always loved France. He knows it's turning into a 3rd-world country so he set tix prices accordingly grinning smiley
It's only logic that Marseille gets the lowest prices of the whole tour... eye rolling smiley
Imho Pit Tix for Marseille should be 28.75€

Date: February 27, 2018 18:02

Irix
Travman87

I’m talking about PIT tickets just generally on sale.

EUR 799 is the 'normal' Pit-Ticket (without anything, generally on sale) - see here: [iorr.org] , [iorr.org] .

No man. Pit tickets are £451 for this tour. I just wanted the option to get them but it was not on the list for any of the shows, only up to gold circle

Posted by: TornFrayedSue ()
Date: February 27, 2018 18:11

If someone still needs unused codes:

UK: ufAeC23A Germany: XsxuTUK4

Warsaw: ANGIE

I was looking for Cardiff and Stuttgart, but no way. I will hope for LD

Date: February 27, 2018 18:15

Travman87

No man. Pit tickets are £451 for this tour.

They're £451 (including £52 Service Charge) in United Kingdom, but €799 in Germany.

Only the NoFilter-Pit Ticket, nothing else.

Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: February 27, 2018 18:18

I just want one pit ticket in London! And not the VIP package. It is just wrong that they hold them back and put them in those f---ing packages. So stressful

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: February 27, 2018 18:49

Individual Pit tix were available on AXS, not as part of packages. Snagged Edinburgh and Cardiff...hope I don’t get killed. grinning smiley

Date: February 27, 2018 19:19

Leonioid
Why the hell should I watch these Shows?

Because the 2 hours at a live Stones concert makes me feel better than most anything else does on this god forsaken planet does these days

You’re preaching to the choir, bro.

Date: February 27, 2018 19:29

SomeTorontoGirl
Leonioid
Why the hell should I watch these Shows?

Because the 2 hours at a live Stones concert makes me feel better than most anything else does on this god forsaken planet does these days

You’re preaching to the choir, bro.
smoking smiley smileys with beer

Congrats on getting your pit tickets... that is AWESOME!

I am still working on a few things to be able to travel/attend live shows... It was looking good... but now, not so much... but I will keep working on it.... and if I have to/am able to fly 2 days before the show I will. Gotta see how it all comes together. If it doesn't work out... then I will be hoping beyond hope (with low expectations) for successful live streams.

But I am happy for you and your locked in tickets! You deserve it!smileys with beer

STONES!!!

Date: February 27, 2018 19:37

SomeTorontoGirl
Individual Pit tix were available on AXS, not as part of packages. Snagged Edinburgh and Cardiff...hope I don’t get killed. grinning smiley

For the sake of sharing information...
Did you get to/have to pick which pit side you were on, or does it just say PIT?

Last time there was some day of show drama regarding people going to shows and how/what/when/who could get into which pit and when...

And some were saying this time you could pick which Pit when you bought the ticket...

So... wondering how that went?

Congrats again on getting your pit ticket!

Posted by: jackflash27 ()
Date: February 27, 2018 19:55

Leonioid
SomeTorontoGirl

Did you get to/have to pick which pit side you were on, or does it just say PIT?

Last time there was some day of show drama regarding people going to shows and how/what/when/who could get into which pit and when...

And some were saying this time you could pick which Pit when you bought the ticket...

I got 2 PIT tickets for Warsaw. PIT A and PIT B were shown as seperate categories, so yes, you could choose. Although there was not much to choose, Tickets were gone in no time.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: February 28, 2018 00:17

sarahunwin
I just want one pit ticket in London! And not the VIP package. It is just wrong that they hold them back and put them in those f---ing packages. So stressful

If the 2017 tour is anything to go by they will drop pit tickets at face down the road. I'm pretty sure it happened for each show, even those like Paris where pit tickets were never offered at face previously (except by accident for one of the shows and they canceled the sales!).

I'm planning on getting a GC, which was really quite good with the 2017 setup (heck even GA was not bad if you went to the side) and sitting it out. If LD was guaranteed to be Pit or GA like it was in Paris I'd probably go for that actually.

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-02-28 01:31 by gotdablouse.

Date: February 28, 2018 00:20

Irix
Travman87

No man. Pit tickets are £451 for this tour.

They're £451 (including £52 Service Charge) in United Kingdom, but €799 in Germany.

Yeah I know, I don't need anything else. Just want the ticket that close smiling smiley

Date: February 28, 2018 00:22

They must have been all sold for the London shows when I got my code then I guess, I only got the e-mail at 1.15 and no Filter Pit tickets were left for either London show but then

Date: February 28, 2018 00:27

jackflash27
Leonioid

I got 2 PIT tickets for Warsaw. PIT A and PIT B were shown as seperate categories, so yes, you could choose. Although there was not much to choose, Tickets were gone in no time.

Good man, thanks for adding to the information base. It can be really helpful.

Have fun at the Shows!

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: February 28, 2018 05:33

SomeTorontoGirl

I didn't see pit when I was looking -- were they £451 (including £52 Service Charge)??

Date: February 28, 2018 05:35

little queenie
SomeTorontoGirl

I didn't see pit when I was looking -- were they £451 (including £52 Service Charge)??

[Sigh] Yes. Remember 2007 when we thought £150 was crazy?

Posted by: ferda ()
Date: February 28, 2018 05:39

The Pit tickets for UK shows were available through a VIP offer via AXS. They are listed last, just the normal Pit ticket, no package.
[tickets.axs.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-02-28 05:40 by ferda.

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: February 28, 2018 06:10

SomeTorontoGirl
little queenie
SomeTorontoGirl

[Sigh] Yes. Remember 2007 when we thought £150 was crazy?

I long for those days --- the US prices have been better than this leg of the tour. Even last year in Europe was mostly reasonable....I'll only pay these prices for a club show. winking smiley -- plus the exchange rate for us makes it even more expensive

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-02-28 07:17 by little queenie.

Posted by: strat72 ()
Date: February 28, 2018 06:54

You would have to be a fool to pay that sort of money for a two hour concert, even, if like me you can afford it.

Don't be a mug and allow yourself to be taken the piss out of by these avaricious old goats. I love The Stones, but their greed really is something else.

I see the usual scam of pit tickets going on sale at secondary ticket sites before they were on sale anywhere else is alive and well.

The whole thing stinks.......

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-02-28 06:56 by strat72.

Date: February 28, 2018 12:00

Travman87
Irix

Yeah I know, I don't need anything else. Just want the ticket that close smiling smiley

Patience - at least in Germany they'll be available again - for € 799 the Pit-Tickets do sell very slowly ('cos it's alot of money).

In 2017 the Pit-Tickets were still available in July/August for Hamburg, Munich, Düsseldorf: [iorr.org] , [iorr.org] , [iorr.org] .

Posted by: IrelandCalling4 ()
Date: February 28, 2018 15:19

Gold Circle for Edinburgh!! Will be my last time seeing them I would think unless UK is toured again after this year.

Now all I need is licence to be granted for Dublin to see them here smiling smiley

11 years since I last saw them, roll in May and June babyyy!

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: February 28, 2018 15:39

gotdablouse
sarahunwin

If the 2017 tour is anything to go by they will drop pit tickets at face down the road. I'm pretty sure it happened for each show, even those like Paris where pit tickets were never offered at face previously (except by accident for one of the shows and they canceled the sales!).

I'm planning on getting a GC, which was really quite good with the 2017 setup (heck even GA was not bad if you went to the side) and sitting it out. If LD was guaranteed to be Pit or GA like it was in Paris I'd probably go for that actually.

GA off to the side in Paris was excellent at the UARENA. I was there for Shows 1 & 2 and it really wasn't all that far from the stage. It was actually closer to the stage than the end of the ramp. I highly recommend. I passed on this advice to other fans I know, they all did it and agreed. How good it is depends on the size of the Golden Circle/Gold Standing behind the Pit.

On the contrary, Fosse (GA) at the Stade de France in 2014 was a very long way from the stage, but Fosse Or fine. It all depends on the venue and where they choose to put up the rails.

Posted by: syrel ()
Date: February 28, 2018 15:56

strat72
You would have to be a fool to pay that sort of money for a two hour concert, even, if like me you can afford it.

Don't be a mug and allow yourself to be taken the piss out of by these avaricious old goats. I love The Stones, but their greed really is something else.

I see the usual scam of pit tickets going on sale at secondary ticket sites before they were on sale anywhere else is alive and well.

The whole thing stinks.......

Sorry, but take your whingeing to the complaints thread and stop preaching to others about how they should spend their money. Yes it is expensive. The Stones have always been expensive. Get over it. If they've gone past your threshold, that's fine, but don't call me a mug for deciding whether two hours in the pit of a Rolling Stones show is worth it or not. To me it most definitely is and, as far as I'm concerned, anyone choosing to spend £450 on anything OTHER than a pit ticket (excluding basic food and shelter needs) - is a fool and/or a joyless cynic.

syrel

Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 2 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1748
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home