Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1516171819202122232425...LastNext
Current Page: 20 of 38
Re: Lucky Dips tickets 2018
Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: April 24, 2018 22:08

Beast
Yes - I got the same email twice because I bought a single lucky dip for two shows.

I also bought three lucky dips for another show - but no email (yet) asking me if I want to buy another one to round it up to four!
Telling in that it lets us know that the tix are legit tied to the purchaser prior to arrival time etc. At least that's how I read it, they are preparing the envelopes now.

*Also surprising in that by not inquiring if you want to purchase an extra ticket for the one you bought three for, they appear legit concerned that people may have bought one single, thinking they bought a pair.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-04-25 15:25 by MisterDDDD.

Posted by: TornFrayedSue ()
Date: April 24, 2018 23:16

So I understand, this is more or less random... I will probably stay to my routine and go pick them up later, as I do not care for any support act, rather for a beer in a nice pub before entering the venue with its exagerated prices. I do have to admit, though, that I enjoyed Kaleo in Munich last year, from outside the venue.
Went in among the last before the Stones started and there were no queues, very smooth entry. Was not LD, but seat lower tier ...

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: April 25, 2018 01:22

grzegorz67
Lucky Dips back on Sale for Dublin. Already have GA for this. A 2nd tranche of Lucky Dips suggests disappointing sales and a good chance of good spots for Dippers....

must be the first time in history that LD tickets are coming back on sale after a few weeks…

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-04-25 01:23 by slewan.

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: April 25, 2018 10:06

slewan
grzegorz67
Lucky Dips back on Sale for Dublin. Already have GA for this. A 2nd tranche of Lucky Dips suggests disappointing sales and a good chance of good spots for Dippers....

must be the first time in history that LD tickets are coming back on sale after a few weeks…

No. Oslo 4 years ago they were on sale continuously between going on sale and show day even though rs.com showed as sold out of LD . Available to buy in singles too. Most people got good spots but some got really bad ones too.

The difference this time is rs.com still showing them available.

Date: April 25, 2018 10:35

If memory serves me right, Paris last year had a second tranche of LD, too.

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: April 25, 2018 14:33

TornFrayedSue
If memory serves me right, Paris last year had a second tranche of LD, too.

Right before the shows. A few people bought Pits explicity stated as Pits at the point of purchase at LD Prices. I went to all 3 Paris shows, LDing the the 1st 2, getting GA for both.

Posted by: ChrisL ()
Date: April 25, 2018 17:02

I just got the call re: single Lucky Dips.

I tried to get them to double both of my singles for May 25, giving me four LDs. They said no (after a long discussion about me having another single and the person not knowing what to do).

So if anyone has the same idea, just double it when they call the first time, and then probably someone else will call another time and then you can double that one, too.

Posted by: carouslambra ()
Date: April 26, 2018 22:52

Luck Dips Dublin on sale NOW !!!! Stones site

Date: April 26, 2018 22:57

carouslambra
Luck Dips Dublin on sale NOW !!!! Stones site

they're are there for a while now – they really seem to have problems in selling tickets

Posted by: carouslambra ()
Date: April 26, 2018 23:01

Sorry didn't see the earlier threads. if anyone is offered an extra for edinburgh i will take it.
cheers

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: April 26, 2018 23:11

Just received an email from Rolling Stones letting me know....with a link....that Lucky dips are available for Dublin....Don't they know I already have mine????

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: April 27, 2018 00:24

BluzDude
Just received an email from Rolling Stones letting me know....with a link....that Lucky dips are available for Dublin....Don't they know I already have mine????
The computer generated emails that you signed up to receive re the Dublin show when you first got tix doesn't know. May also "think" you have friends in need.

Dublin seems a tough sell, due to a lot of other competition and late announcement. Wonder if we'll see other venues with more LD's?

Posted by: mikey C ()
Date: April 27, 2018 12:23

Look's like no more Dip's for Dublin??? I would guess they sold a few thousand after 4 day's being on sale...Going to be a mighty queue I hope they have more than two on staff that day...Get there early IMHO...M

Date: April 27, 2018 17:21

a question for all those who bought LD tickets for Dublin: does your order history for you tickets show any information about section/row/seats? – I heard in some cases such information is being provided, but I'm not sure if the row/seat numbers shown are just dummy numbers (and everbody got the same).
Please check and tell us!

Date: April 27, 2018 18:00

Mine only says "seat location: section LUCKY"

Date: April 27, 2018 19:30

TornFrayedSue
Mine only says "seat location: section LUCKY"

those row/seat numbers seem to appear only when you click on your order number at ticketmaster.ie…

Date: April 27, 2018 22:24

This is what it says:
Section: Lucky
Row: R1
Seat: S1 -S2

Date: April 27, 2018 23:02

TornFrayedSue
This is what it says:

in that case you have to find other seats – these are mine! (and get off my lap! grinning smiley)

seriously: since my order says the same it's obviously just dummy numbers…

Date: April 27, 2018 23:12

slewan
TornFrayedSue
This is what it says:

in that case you have to find other seats – these are mine! (and get off my lap! grinning smiley)

grinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smiley Maybe I'll let you sit on my lap smileys with beer

Seriously, I am keen to know what these "new" LDs are that just appeared on Ticketbastard ....

Date: April 27, 2018 23:14

TornFrayedSue
slewan
TornFrayedSue
This is what it says:

grinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smiley Maybe I'll let you sit on my lap smileys with beer

Seriously, I am keen to know what these "new" LDs are that just appeared on Ticketbastard ....

I'd rather hope we meet in the pit
I've sent ticketbastard an email asking about those 'new' LDs (and I'm pretty sure they'll answer within four weeks…)

Date: April 27, 2018 23:27

slewan
TornFrayedSue
slewan
TornFrayedSue
This is what it says:

Definitely would be thrilled to meet you in the pit. Let's keep our fingers crossed! smileys with beer

An answer from Ticketbastard within a month would be very helpful indeed >grinning smiley<
I'd rather hope we meet in the pit
I've sent ticketbastard an email asking about those 'new' LDs (and I'm pretty sure they'll answer within four weeks…)

Date: May 1, 2018 13:40

for those who missed the LD sale – I have spare LD tickets for Dublin and both London shows –> [iorr.org]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-05-05 15:14 by slewan.

Date: May 5, 2018 15:14

the LD for Dublin is still available!!

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: May 6, 2018 10:58

(sorry... just sneakin' in, here... pair of LD's for Cardiff at face value... see "All Sold Out" ... hush-hush, mum's the word, for your eyes only, and need-to-know only... shhhhht!)

EDIT: both are sold , good people. cYa in Cardiff! smoking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-05-08 13:47 by RoughJusticeOnYa.

Posted by: rara ()
Date: May 7, 2018 00:19

I'm not sure if this has been asked before, but does anyone know how many lucky dip tickets they usually put out there per show?

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: May 7, 2018 08:11

rara
I'm not sure if this has been asked before, but does anyone know how many lucky dip tickets they usually put out there per show?

I would imagine it varies.

plexi

Date: May 7, 2018 11:02

20.000 for Dublin winking smiley

Last year there circulated numbers. Not sure what they where. They were under the 1000. But then again i don't know if it was (for example) 500 tickets of 500 sets of 2 tickets.

Date: May 7, 2018 12:57

rara

last year in Hamburg it was 200 envelops with two tickets each (that's what I was told and I could see all these envelops since they were in an open box)

Posted by: Christiaan ()
Date: May 7, 2018 13:02

That’s what I heard either. I had one of the envelops. I was one of the first, but didn’t pay much attention to how many in the box. To excited! I did get No Filter Pit!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-05-07 13:03 by Christiaan.

Date: May 7, 2018 13:08

Christiaan
That’s what I heard either. I had one of the envelops. I was one of the first, but didn’t pay much attention to how many in the box. To excited! I did get No Filter Pit!

same for me (like for a lot of folks) – but I had enough time to ask and to observe

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1516171819202122232425...LastNext
Current Page: 20 of 38

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2227
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home