Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2425262728293031323334...LastNext
Current Page: 29 of 38
Re: Lucky Dips tickets 2018
Posted by: bv ()
Date: June 4, 2018 14:09

If you pay 30 pounds i.e. 35 euro for a ticket to a Stones show then any seat will be great if you compare money spent vs what others pay for their tickets.

Bjornulf

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: June 4, 2018 14:14

bv
If you pay 30 pounds i.e. 35 euro for a ticket to a Stones show then any seat will be great if you compare money spent vs what others pay for their tickets.

right!

Posted by: sjs12 ()
Date: June 4, 2018 14:28

slewan
bv

right!

When I got the nosebleeds at Coventry, I came out and opened mine up. I was slightly disappointed not to get pit but in reality I had already told myself exactly this.

A girl came up to me and asked what I got. She was allocated same block as me but said the people before had pulled pit. I told her exactly this message - at half the price of even the cheapest seats in the house, there is nothing to complain about. Just enjoy the show and be glad you got to see the stones for £30.

Posted by: sjs12 ()
Date: June 4, 2018 14:30

I'd also add that I think all of the seats in my section (Block 24 row GG) were LD holders, at least based on those I spoke to. Obviously this part of the stadium didn't sell as well as others and they were back filling.

Posted by: kevos ()
Date: June 4, 2018 15:15

sjs12
I'd also add that I think all of the seats in my section (Block 24 row GG) were LD holders, at least based on those I spoke to. Obviously this part of the stadium didn't sell as well as others and they were back filling.
It makes sense. For tomorrows show there are tickets left for the back left corner, GC and Pit so I think that's what a lot of us will get.

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: June 4, 2018 16:53

bv

100.00% agreed. I’m very pleased with my LD outcomes so far and I’ve said so. I will gratefully accept whatever I get. It’s fun to open the envelope and see what’s inside.

Posted by: undertheradar ()
Date: June 4, 2018 18:38

bv

I agree also. We bought a few lucky dips to offset costs so that we could see more than just the home gig (having bought tickets for all the family at Cardiff)... We were merely happy just to be to go to other shows and would have no complaints, none what so ever if we were in the ' nosebleeds' - would have hung from the rafters if we had to. Only in our wildest hopes did we imagine pit tickets at Southampton

In the old days..Urban Jungle and Voodoo Lounge tours we were able to tussle our way to the front of stage via queing first and running like mad when the gates opened...Being priced out of todays premium tickets (no blame directed at anyone..its the way of the world these days) doesnt make us any less a fan. To us The Lucky Dips are a god send and are gratful for just to be able to attend.

It ia almost disrepectful to be disappointed at seeing the Rolling Stones for £30.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-06-04 18:48 by undertheradar.

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: June 4, 2018 18:39

undertheradar
bv

I agree also. We bought a few lucky dips to offset costs so that we could see more than just the home gig (having bought tickets for all the family at Cardiff)... We were merely happy just to be to go to other shows and would have no complaints, none what so ever if we were in the ' nosebleeds' - would hung from the rafters if we had to. Only in our wildest hopes did we imagine pit tickets at Southampton

In the old days..Urban Jungle and Voodoo Lounge tours we were able to tussle our way to the front of stage via queing first and running like mad when the gates opened...Being priced out of todays premium ticketz (no blame directed at anyone..its the way of the world these days) doesnt make us any less a fan. To us The Lucky Dips are a god send and are gratful for just to be able to attend.

It ia almost disrepectful to be dissapointed at seeing the Rolling Stones for £30.

smileys with beer

Posted by: zgredzik ()
Date: June 4, 2018 19:51

undertheradar
bv

I agree also. We bought a few lucky dips to offset costs so that we could see more than just the home gig (having bought tickets for all the family at Cardiff)... We were merely happy just to be to go to other shows and would have no complaints, none what so ever if we were in the ' nosebleeds' - would have hung from the rafters if we had to. Only in our wildest hopes did we imagine pit tickets at Southampton

In the old days..Urban Jungle and Voodoo Lounge tours we were able to tussle our way to the front of stage via queing first and running like mad when the gates opened...Being priced out of todays premium tickets (no blame directed at anyone..its the way of the world these days) doesnt make us any less a fan. To us The Lucky Dips are a god send and are gratful for just to be able to attend.

It ia almost disrepectful to be disappointed at seeing the Rolling Stones for £30.

well, enough said! I am poor student and saw Rolling Stones one time, in Spielberg last year. bought Lucky Dip - ended in GA. this time I am dipping Prague and Warsaw - if not Lucky Dips I don't know if I could attend two shows, maybe not even one show. so Lucky Dip is a great bargain smiling smiley

Posted by: richie26188 ()
Date: June 5, 2018 07:41

Is anyone going tonight and not had their lucky dip details confirmed?

Date: June 5, 2018 09:22

richie26188

It took me several twitter messages and emails yesterday just to get my order confirmation from them, they finally sent it at 6pm, I bought my tickets in March !

I don't hold out any hope regarding details of what time we can pick them up. We are heading down for about midday taking order number, card I booked with and ID

Posted by: tiffanyblu ()
Date: June 5, 2018 09:44

kevos
richie26188

It took me several twitter messages and emails yesterday just to get my order confirmation from them, they finally sent it at 6pm, I bought my tickets in March !

I don't hold out any hope regarding details of what time we can pick them up. We are heading down for about midday taking order number, card I booked with and ID

Same here, the weird thing is that the confirmation email sent says that when you have collected your ticket you cant leave the area, but doors open 4?

Posted by: wuzznbuddy ()
Date: June 5, 2018 10:10

According to the email I got the other day:

You must pick up your tickets in person, from Box Office B at the Ticketing and Membership Services office along with your guest. Box Office B is open from 10AM - 8:00PM, please see the map below for location

[t.email.axs.com]

Date: June 5, 2018 10:16

wuzznbuddy
According to the email I got the other day:

You must pick up your tickets in person, from Box Office B at the Ticketing and Membership Services office along with your guest. Box Office B is open from 10AM - 8:00PM, please see the map below for location

[t.email.axs.com]

Good for you. Actually My official confirmation says that the tix Will be sent via postsmiling smiley i guess we Will go there after lunch and try to Figure it out

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: June 5, 2018 10:27

@ Tiffanyblu:

They never mail Lucky Dip tickets, because the whole point of LD's is you only find out what you get on show day (and they want it to be harder to flip them). That wording you had in your confirmation e-mail was obviously a mistake.

Date: June 5, 2018 10:30

Topi
@ Tiffanyblu:

They never mail Lucky Dip tickets, because the whole point of LD's is you only find out what you get on show day (and they want it to be harder to flip them). That wording you had in your confirmation e-mail was obviously a mistake.

Yes I know , thats why i Joked about it smiling smiley

Date: June 5, 2018 10:35

Thanks for the help everyone

Im aware I wont know what tickets I have until I get there it was more the gate number etc to go to. Bought them in March and the original email said I’d get a further email close to the show which never came. I’ll email them now.

Date: June 5, 2018 10:44

richie26188
Thanks for the help everyone

Im aware I wont know what tickets I have until I get there it was more the gate number etc to go to. Bought them in March and the original email said I’d get a further email close to the show which never came. I’ll email them now.

If you manage to Contact them Please post whatever news youve got !

Date: June 5, 2018 14:14

Had an email response (Non generic) from an advisor. Apparently there is an issue with large scale group emails but she said as long as you have the correct ID to present at the Box Office there will be no issues.

Date: June 5, 2018 15:50

Have picked up lucky dips for Manchester and have got the very worst. Upper tier back corner. If anyone can help who has spare they would sell or swap. Anything nearer. Would appreciate. Please call me

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-06-06 12:33 by kevos.

Posted by: SimonN ()
Date: June 5, 2018 15:58

Hi Kevos,

Sorry to hear that: I pick mine up later and if I can help then I’ll ring you.

Fingers crossed etc.!

Cheers,

Simon.

Posted by: pospi ()
Date: June 5, 2018 16:03

kevos
Have picked up lucky dips for Manchester and have got the very worst. Upper tier back corner. If anyone can help who has spare they would sell or swap. Anything nearer. Would appreciate. Please call me Kevos 07967694716

Hi, i have spare PIT ticket at face Value.

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: June 5, 2018 16:28

Got PIT B!!

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: June 5, 2018 16:39

Awesome, Beast!

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: June 5, 2018 16:39

Beast
Got PIT B!!

Congratulations to you ma'am smileys with beer

I'm in Deansgate with my cousin and LD partner in crime and we'll be heading for OT soon.

Posted by: undertheradar ()
Date: June 5, 2018 16:47

smileys with beer
Beast
Got PIT B!!

Good for you..hope you have a blast.

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: June 5, 2018 16:48

Well done Beast.

So Happy for you and your LD partner. thumbs up

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: June 5, 2018 17:04

I had bought only a single LD. Hope all IORR dippers have similar luck today!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-06-05 17:05 by Beast.

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: June 5, 2018 17:07

thumbs upsmileys with beerthumbs up

Posted by: johnnythunders ()
Date: June 5, 2018 18:20

Beast
Got PIT B!!
Fantastic! So you and SilverDagger both got lucky this tour with Pit tix from LD - way to go! Have a great gig.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2425262728293031323334...LastNext
Current Page: 29 of 38

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1719
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home