Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...6869707172737475767778...LastNext
Current Page: 73 of 91
Re: The Rolling Stones No Filter UK/Europe Tour 2018 talks
Posted by: Christiaan ()
Date: May 10, 2018 15:12

peoplewitheyes
I hate those AXS mut&(*$%rs! £12 'service charge' and they wont pick up a phone or answer emails.

Yes they answer phone, after more than an hour waiting.....
They answer sometimes an e-mail, after 21 days....
Suddenly I can’t find “my events” on my account!! No tickets arrived!

Very strange organisation.

Ticketmaster No tickets arrived!

All a bit nerve wrecking

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: May 10, 2018 16:27

Christiaan
peoplewitheyes
I hate those AXS mut&(*$%rs! £12 'service charge' and they wont pick up a phone or answer emails.

Yes they answer phone, after more than an hour waiting.....
They answer sometimes an e-mail, after 21 days....
Suddenly I can’t find “my events” on my account!! No tickets arrived!

Very strange organisation.

Ticketmaster No tickets arrived!

All a bit nerve wrecking

Same issue. I emailed and I called, gave them my order numbers and both on phone and email response I was assured they had my order (even though it didn't show up on my events page) and The tickets will be forthcoming.

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: May 10, 2018 16:43

at least my orders show up on my event page at AXS…

Date: May 10, 2018 18:14

AXS should Ticketmaster.ie as an example: I asked TM something about the Dublin show today – and they replied within just 17(!) minutes!

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: May 10, 2018 18:45

Gazza
timbernardis
OK here's an ignorant question, to wit.

I still need to order my tix for Dublin. I keep reading about tix being available through AMX. What are the other, if any, ticket companies that are involved in selling tickets? Ticketbastard, the Stones web site, any others?

And is there any particular advantages of going with one company over another?

plexi

Pick a ticket up on the day off someone. No ticketbastard fees and you should be able to get anywhere you want for below face value.

Including pit? And might need 2. Did u get my FB message yesterday?

Posted by: nankerzrk ()
Date: May 10, 2018 19:21

slewan
AXS should Ticketmaster.ie as an example: I asked TM something about the Dublin show today – and they replied within just 17(!) minutes!

What did they tell you about your tickets? Haven't received mine...

How did you contact them?

Date: May 10, 2018 19:26

nankerzrk
slewan

through their customer service:
[help.ticketmaster.ie]

simple type in some bullsh*it as your question and on the next site you'll find a "contract us"-button. Fill in the form and wait…

Date: May 10, 2018 19:36

nankerzrk
slewan

Emails sent to support@axs.zendesk.com were responded in about 3 business days.

A phone number that worked for me was 0203 481 5506. If you are calling from outside GB, then add your country code followed by their code (44) and drop the first 0.

Date: May 10, 2018 20:25

answer form AXS (after two days):
The tickets for this event have not yet been dispatched. Tickets may be received at any point up until the week of the event, but are usually sent out about two to four weeks prior to the event. Unfortunately we are not given any prior information about when tickets will be issued by the promoter so we are unable to provide an estimated delivery date in advance.

If you have not had your tickets within 3 days of the event, please call 0203 481 5506.

problem is that this doesn't help at all since I asked them to make sure that my tickets will arrive before I leave Germany next week…

Date: May 10, 2018 20:37

slewan
The tickets for this event have not yet been dispatched. Tickets may be received at any point up until the week of the event, but are usually sent out about two to four weeks prior to the event. Unfortunately we are not given any prior information about when tickets will be issued by the promoter so we are unable to provide an estimated delivery date in advance.

If you have not had your tickets within 3 days of the event, please call 0203 481 5506.

problem is that this doesn't help at all since I asked them to make sure was told that when that my tickets will arrive before I leave Germany next week…

I've heard that if you are expecting a hard copy ticket, you can request an e-ticket instead if you call them.

I made my purchase and selected e-ticket, when I spoke to AXS they told me that when the tickets become available, they can either be printed out or you can use your phone for mobile entry. I'm bringing my laptop and I'll have to find a printer to use in case the mobile entry ticket isn't available.

Posted by: Adams ()
Date: May 10, 2018 21:36

BluzDude
slewan

problem is that this doesn't help at all since I asked them to make sure was told that when that my tickets will arrive before I leave Germany next week…

I've heard that if you are expecting a hard copy ticket, you can request an e-ticket instead if you call them.

I made my purchase and selected e-ticket, when I spoke to AXS they told me that when the tickets become available, they can either be printed out or you can use your phone for mobile entry. I'm bringing my laptop and I'll have to find a printer to use in case the mobile entry ticket isn't available.

I asked them about the mobile ticket and their answer was negative. I need to print the ticket out. At least this method concerns London Stadium.

And actually you can print a ticket from your mobile through WiFi. Still need to find a printer though

Date: May 10, 2018 21:38

Adams
BluzDude
slewan

I asked them about the mobile ticket and their answer was negative. I need to print the ticket out. At least this method concerns London Stadium.

And actually you can print a ticket from your mobile through WiFi. Still need to find a printer though

most likely it's completely impossible to find a printer in London…grinning smiley

(ask at the reception of our hotel)

Posted by: ReginaPhalange ()
Date: May 10, 2018 22:31

I live in Canada and have been panicking about not getting my ticket in time for London (22nd). I've been checking Ticketmaster UK every day and today they updated to say they've received the tickets and are starting the dispatch process.

Posted by: Gerda ()
Date: May 10, 2018 23:13

Just checked Ticket sites. Pits A and B even available for Twickenham now. I went to great lenghts to get pit at beginning of sale and feel super stupid and ripped off now for getting an expensive package in desperation.
Of course, I am still looking forward very much to see our boys again after only 7 months - but still I wonder what happened here - do they squeeze hmore People into the Pit Sections now, or were overall sales so extremely slow? Isnt 399 £ per Pit less than the much over - priced € 799 pit in Germany? Then Pit should be sold out by now, shouldn't it?

It´s Only Rock´n´Roll but Vienna likes it!

Date: May 10, 2018 23:23

Gerda
Just checked Ticket sites. Pits A and B even available for Twickenham now. I went to great lenghts to get pit at beginning of sale and feel super stupid and ripped off now for getting an expensive package in desperation.
Of course, I am still looking forward very much to see our boys again after only 7 months - but still I wonder what happened here - do they squeeze hmore People into the Pit Sections now, or were overall sales so extremely slow? Isnt 399 £ per Pit less than the much over - priced € 799 pit in Germany? Then Pit should be sold out by now, shouldn't it?

ticket sales are generally slow – nearly everywhere

Posted by: Gerda ()
Date: May 10, 2018 23:31

peoplewitheyes
Has anyone ever successfully emailed AXS with a query, and actually got a response?
Yes, and as already stated by their first automated response email, it took 10 days for the answer to arrive. Of course I finally got the usual bla bla about ticket delivery may take up to 3 days prior to event because they did not have any info yet from promoter (concerning London III), which is unacceptable for me - I am already in the UK by then. But: 1 day later I got survey mail from axs asking me to rate their customer service...

It´s Only Rock´n´Roll but Vienna likes it!

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: May 11, 2018 00:17

Just downloaded the AXS app. (IOS)
Don't know why I hadn't thought of it before.

Not sure if others have talked about yet, but when I did I was able to pull up my mobile tickets for Twickenham and Edinburgh (not yet for Manchester).
Also showed my Lucky Dip w/c status for Cardiff.

The mobile tix are clearly marked not only with Golden Circle etc., but also show which Gate to enter as well.
Very clear. thumbs up

Posted by: GAFF ()
Date: May 11, 2018 03:43

MisterDDDD

Not sure if others have talked about yet, but when I did I was able to pull up my mobile tickets for Twickenham and Edinburgh (not yet for Manchester).

The mobile tix are clearly marked not only with Golden Circle etc., but also show which Gate to enter as well.
Very clear. thumbs up

The app tells me that mobile tix are not available for London 1&2. Just have to be patient for my e-tix to show up.

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: May 11, 2018 08:51

MisterDDDD

Very clear. thumbs up

thumbs up

Posted by: johnnythunders ()
Date: May 11, 2018 09:14

London Olympic 1 tickets just arrived (signed for postal delivery)

phew!

Date: May 11, 2018 13:02

another reply from AXS (after less then 24 hours):

'If the tickets arrive after you have left home, we will be able to send them to you as e-tickets'.

Posted by: rebelrebel ()
Date: May 11, 2018 13:43

Gerda

Don't be too hard on yourself - I don't think anyone could have anticipated how easy it would be to get Pit tickets for this tour. They are still available for the London shows at regular prices; the public has clearly judged the standard price to be inflated enough.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: May 11, 2018 13:57

rebelrebel
Gerda

Don't be too hard on yourself - I don't think anyone could have anticipated how easy it would be to get Pit tickets for this tour. They are still available for the London shows at regular prices; the public has clearly judged the standard price to be inflated enough.

To be fair, expensive packages go unsold and then the tickets from them put on sale for every concert, every tour.

Posted by: carouslambra ()
Date: May 11, 2018 15:13

The price drop has begun on Get Me In (Ticketbastards scalper site) Gold Circle Dublin £132 / General admission £55 / Lwr seating a couple of blocks from the stage £110

Posted by: TE ()
Date: May 11, 2018 16:05

carouslambra
The price drop has begun on Get Me In (Ticketbastards scalper site) Gold Circle Dublin £132 / General admission £55 / Lwr seating a couple of blocks from the stage £110

StubHub Gold €163,20 including their fee. Didn't look at Via-bsrds.
Yes, let them bleed.

TE
Oslo

Posted by: JN99 ()
Date: May 11, 2018 22:36

MisterDDDD

Very clear. thumbs up

Mine (Edinburgh, Cardiff, Twick) don't show up yet, just a message that mobile tickets are not available yet and to check back. I'm really not concerned as I have conf. emails and the shows all listed in my account.

Posted by: JN99 ()
Date: May 11, 2018 22:41

rebelrebel
Gerda

I'm a bit miffed too seeing the prices for Dublin now but who knew and traveling from the U.S. for the shows, I wanted my tickets secured. Also, getting a decent ticket last year for Lucca proved nearly impossible and I was left with LD as the only option which landed me in the chaotic and oversold GA section. Didn't care to relive that experience.

Posted by: rebelhipi ()
Date: May 11, 2018 22:45

I just got my e-ticket for London II

smileys with beer

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-05-11 22:46 by rebelhipi.

Posted by: Hang Fire ()
Date: May 12, 2018 00:20

rebelhipi
I just got my e-ticket for London II

smileys with beer

Yes... also for me: e-ticket London 25th!!

Posted by: peoplewitheyes ()
Date: May 12, 2018 06:58

I am going to try to ignore the shows (no scoping, severely limit my iorr monitoring) until my Twickers show... I think it'll be even better with a few surprises (yeah, I know).

but it's gonna be so hard!

Maybe I;d be better watching scopes of every show and checking iorr all the time to get even more fired up for my show...

What's your plan?

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...6869707172737475767778...LastNext
Current Page: 73 of 91

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1713
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home