Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...5152535455565758596061...LastNext
Current Page: 56 of 91
Re: The Rolling Stones No Filter UK/Europe Tour 2018 talks
Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: March 17, 2018 00:50

Maybe a short US tour next year.As this isnt billed as final tour.

Posted by: DeanGoodman ()
Date: March 17, 2018 02:05

babyblue
Any people stayin at Airbnb?

Exclusively (and 1 or 2 airport departure halls).

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: March 17, 2018 06:05

Distressed Irish Tongue Green T-Shirt
back in stock
with the holiday tomorrow (today) and all,
why yes,
I got myself a green Stones shirt
Let’s Go Dublin!

Posted by: syrel ()
Date: March 17, 2018 08:33

babyblue

Generally I've had very good experiences with Airbnb, but I've had some bad ones too. My advice would be to only choose a place that has a high number of reviews (my threshold is 40), because you then at least know that the 'seller' is reliable and knows what they are doing.

And if you ever need any help from airbnb itself, forget it - they are the worst company I've ever had to deal with. I once had someone hack my account and enter forged bookings to take money from my credit card. I got no help from airbnb; they just locked me out of my account!

syrel

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: March 17, 2018 11:57

syrel
babyblue

Generally I've had very good experiences with Airbnb, but I've had some bad ones too. My advice would be to only choose a place that has a high number of reviews (my threshold is 40), because you then at least know that the 'seller' is reliable and knows what they are doing.

And if you ever need any help from airbnb itself, forget it - they are the worst company I've ever had to deal with. I once had someone hack my account and enter forged bookings to take money from my credit card. I got no help from airbnb; they just locked me out of my account!

syrel

Thanks.

Date: March 17, 2018 20:59

odean73
syrel
babyblue

syrel

Thanks.

Thanks for your info maybe hotel is better.

Posted by: fanch ()
Date: March 18, 2018 10:22

When I stay just 1 night I always take a hotel room because Airbnb room owners don't want To much trafic, they ofen work and of course don't have so much time To clean the room.
But when I stay 2 nights or more I always take a Airbnb room, For me and my wife Chantal it's always have been a wonderfull experience meeting some really great people each time. Last year in Hamburg and Munich we had 2 perfect place with a much cheaper price then a hotel room.

François

Date: March 18, 2018 12:08

I am looking forward to my first Airbnb in Edinburgh, my contact seems a nice person and nothing ventured nothing gained.

Let's hope I am saying this after that weekend. drinking smiley

Posted by: Starr ()
Date: March 18, 2018 18:26

On a different note noticing your IORR name "odean73" I assume that you may have been at the gig(s) in Birmingham 1973? I was lucky to attend both those concerts on the same evening.. fantastic night..!

"..till the next time..."

Star

Posted by: andy js ()
Date: March 18, 2018 20:38

Starr
On a different note noticing your IORR name "odean73" I assume that you may have been at the gig(s) in Birmingham 1973

He's forgot how to spell Odeon if so winking smiley

Date: March 18, 2018 20:57

andy js
Starr
On a different note noticing your IORR name "odean73" I assume that you may have been at the gig(s) in Birmingham 1973

I was at the concert, the 20.30 show.

I realised I had spelt it wrong a long time ago, but kinda got used to it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-18 20:58 by odean73.

Date: March 18, 2018 21:01

odean73
andy js
Starr

I was at the concert, the 20.30 show.

I realised I had spelt it wrong a long time ago, but kinda got used to it.

Just noticed you lucky bugger that you went to both shows.

Was Billy Preston has good in the first show as the second, like did he stand out as the support act.

Posted by: spunky ()
Date: March 19, 2018 13:30

On May 17, in Dublin, the Rolling Stones will resume the No Filter European Tour which they started last September in Hamburg. With them, a host of Jeep vehicles will tour six countries in three months.
[www.autoevolution.com]

Date: March 19, 2018 17:23

I'm seein them there. My friend lives in Dublin so works out good. she will go too .

Posted by: jackflash27 ()
Date: March 19, 2018 19:28

spunky
On May 17, in Dublin, the Rolling Stones will resume the No Filter European Tour which they started last September in Hamburg. With them, a host of Jeep vehicles will tour six countries in three months.
[www.autoevolution.com]

Quote from the article: "On stage, Rolling Stones are said to be doing the same, presenting new production and stage design."

Interesting...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-19 19:52 by jackflash27.

Posted by: jlowe ()
Date: March 19, 2018 19:42

babyblue
Maybe a short US tour next year.As this isnt billed as final tour.

From what Ive read they are unlikely to do a 'final tour' as such.
Too showbiz.
Anyway, never say never.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: March 19, 2018 19:52

jackflash27
spunky
[www.autoevolution.com]

Quote from the article: "On stage, Rolling Stones are said to be doing the same, presenting new production and stage design."

Interesting...

Good catch, jackflash27.
Likely a new "production" could be seen as technically accurate, but I doubt they'll be many (if any) stage changes from No Filter (1)..
Hope not, as I'm psyched about seeing that stage/screens in person as it was very impressive via the live-streams.

Posted by: Healy52003 ()
Date: March 19, 2018 20:43

obv no news on the licence for the Dublin gig yet. Tickets for the gig are on general sale Friday morning at 9am

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: March 19, 2018 21:51

Healy52003
obv no news on the licence for the Dublin gig yet. Tickets for the gig are on general sale Friday morning at 9am

Healy52003, if anyone deserves this show...it's YOU!

Good luck and may the ticket gods be in your favor.

Posted by: Healy52003 ()
Date: March 19, 2018 23:38

Kurt
Healy52003

Healy52003, if anyone deserves this show...it's YOU!

Good luck and may the ticket gods be in your favor.

yeah hopefully hes good and I get a ticket Friday morning

really hard to feel excited though unless before the sale they officially announce the licence has been granted but it's the @#$%& stones and my bucket list will almost be complete

Date: March 20, 2018 11:47

jackflash27
spunky
[www.autoevolution.com]

Interesting...

The licence approval documents show the same stage as 2017.

Posted by: Lien ()
Date: March 20, 2018 11:59

The Spice Girls have hinted they will perform at Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s wedding — but could they be muscled out by an even more venerable British musical institution?

The Rolling Stones are leaving blank the weekend of the May 19 Windsor wedding on their UK tour itinerary.

A pal of the Stones tells me: ‘Keith Richards isn’t bothered about the royals. But Mick is probably expecting an invitation — maybe that’s the reason he’s keeping the date free.’

Read more: [www.dailymail.co.uk]
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Posted by: Monsoon Ragoon ()
Date: March 20, 2018 12:01

Lien
The Spice Girls have hinted they will perform at Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s wedding — but could they be muscled out by an even more venerable British musical institution?

The Rolling Stones are leaving blank the weekend of the May 19 Windsor wedding on their UK tour itinerary.

A pal of the Stones tells me: ‘Keith Richards isn’t bothered about the royals. But Mick is probably expecting an invitation — maybe that’s the reason he’s keeping the date free.’

That won't happen for sure. Although I wouldn't be surprised to see Jagger there.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-20 12:01 by Monsoon Ragoon.

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: March 20, 2018 14:11

Lien

thanks for the advice to avoid London on that weekend…

Posted by: rollingloc ()
Date: March 20, 2018 15:19

pit for marseille at normal available here:

[www.fnacspectacles.com]

Posted by: nobodyimportant ()
Date: March 20, 2018 16:01

slewan
Lien

If you mean the wedding, it's in Windsor, not London.

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: March 20, 2018 16:05

Monsoon Ragoon
Lien

That won't happen for sure. Although I wouldn't be surprised to see Jagger there.

You can say that again. Keith wouldn't be seen dead associating with that lot cool smiley

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: March 20, 2018 16:16

nobodyimportant
slewan
Lien

If you mean the wedding, it's in Windsor, not London.

wherever the actually ceremony takes place the might be celebrations on London streets

Posted by: bart-man ()
Date: March 20, 2018 17:33

Any shows already sold out?

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: March 20, 2018 17:53

bart-man
Any shows already sold out?

Warszawa is the only show

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...5152535455565758596061...LastNext
Current Page: 56 of 91

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1643
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home