Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3738394041424344454647...LastNext
Current Page: 42 of 91
Re: The Rolling Stones No Filter UK/Europe Tour 2018 talks
Posted by: slewan ()
Date: March 5, 2018 00:59

john lomax
Thanks everyone - so it sounds like if you are right at the very front you may not see Charlie but if you stand towards the middle or back of the Pit you can see everything....

really no need to worry – the pit is not very densely packed. YOu can move around and you will be able to test various positions

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-05 01:13 by slewan.

Posted by: yorkshirestone ()
Date: March 5, 2018 01:38

jrcjohnny99
yorkshirestone
Manchester 9 our of 12 ticket types sold out on axs - fingers crossed for second date!

I know OT pretty well;
Looking at the sections still available I'd estimate there are no more than 5,000 tickets still available (and that's assuming 1000 for Golden circle)
I'll be stunned if they don't add a second show (or that rumored Coventry show)

Hope so!

Posted by: rebelhipi ()
Date: March 5, 2018 04:28

slewan
john lomax
Thanks everyone - so it sounds like if you are right at the very front you may not see Charlie but if you stand towards the middle or back of the Pit you can see everything....

really no need to worry – the pit is not very densely packed. YOu can move around and you will be able to test various positions
Yes, seeing Charlie from the front row is not guaranteed.
Also you need to be in the middle of the pit to be able to see to the other side of the catwalk.
If you are in Keefs side you wont see Bernard and Sasha from the front.
Towards the middle is perfect.

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: March 5, 2018 09:37

rebelhipi
slewan
john lomax

Also you need to be in the middle of the pit to be able to see to the other side of the catwalk.

I dont care for Sasha really. Now if it was Lisa...
Wow Lisa is one Sexy Lady and She can Sing.
Jeroen

Posted by: pgarof ()
Date: March 5, 2018 11:40

Got my ticket for London stadium Friday show, I asked for electronic ticket by email. It says to print it out but can it be used by just showing ticket on phone. I've been to events before and this is ok. Does anyone know?

Posted by: Healy52003 ()
Date: March 5, 2018 12:06

never got the email for Czech show

not going anyway but worried i might not get one for the Dublin show

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: March 5, 2018 13:05

Healy52003

never got the email for Czech show

Have you clicked the link in the Sign-up Confirmation-eMail ?

Date: March 5, 2018 13:55

So Got GC for Edinburough and Prague. Hope they will do the May 29 concert, hope to get Pit for that one.
Jeroen

Posted by: longvehicle ()
Date: March 5, 2018 14:06

Wondering when will we get info about 2nd Manchester and May 29 day..

Posted by: Thommie ()
Date: March 5, 2018 14:16

rebelhipi
slewan
john lomax

The stage was definitaly higher 2017 than 2014. 2014 you could see Charlie even if you were standing close the stage. And could see the background singers even if you were standing close the catwalk (on Keith side).

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: March 5, 2018 14:19

longvehicle
Wondering when will we get info about 2nd Manchester and May 29 day..

2nd in Manchester is a possible. I don't think May 29 will happen if sales are slow elsewhere (they are in Cardiff).

Date: March 5, 2018 14:31

Maybe Bjornulf could shed some light on the possibility of the May 29 gig???
Guess it all depends on indeed, how fast , the ticket sales go...?
jeroen

would rather go to Coventry then to the 2n Manchester gig .

Posted by: nobodyimportant ()
Date: March 5, 2018 15:13

corriecas
Jeroen

Oh no, is Lisa not on the tour? sad smiley

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: March 5, 2018 15:23

nobodyimportant
corriecas
Jeroen

Not since Zip Code.. (was at her last gig there in Quebec City).
Was also at Lisa's show near Desert Trip where the two sang together and the torch was passed.. a nice moment.

Sasha is a pretty sexy young lady as well who can really sing as, while no Lisa.. she has serious pipes.

Posted by: kerikati ()
Date: March 5, 2018 16:34

nobodyimportant
corriecas
Jeroen

Lisa is busy till 17 June:http://lisafischermusic.com/gigs/

Date: March 5, 2018 17:42

i send an email to ticketmaster about an hour ago, regarding possibility of May 29 Coventry Gig.
I got a reply, that because of bad weather in the UK, it will take about 14 days before they can answer my question.........

So, maybe in 2 weeks time the 29 May concert might be announced , haaaaaaaahahaha
Just hoping and praying.

jeroen

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: March 5, 2018 17:53

corriecas
i send an email to ticketmaster about an hour ago, regarding possibility of May 29 Coventry Gig.
I got a reply, that because of bad weather in the UK, it will take about 14 days before they can answer my question.........

So, maybe in 2 weeks time the 29 May concert might be announced , haaaaaaaahahaha
Just hoping and praying.

jeroen

I don't see how the Weather would affect that. The Ricoh Arena isn't in any way contentious like Croke Park with a low limit of events allowed per annum and is on the outskirts of the city, near the M6 motorway, from which it can be easily seen.

England only has 4 shows confirmed so far, 3 of which are in London which seems low to me so maybe Coventry still has a chance...

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: March 5, 2018 18:41

corriecas

Just hoping and praying.

jeroen

The timeframe for their reply has nothing to do with the show youre enquiring about. Its an operational issue.

TM arent going to give a member of the public information on a show that hasnt even been confirmed and which may not even take place.

Date: March 5, 2018 18:52

Gazza
corriecas

Just hoping and praying.

jeroen

The timeframe for their reply has nothing to do with the show youre enquiring about. Its an operational issue.

TM arent going to give a member of the public information on a show that hasnt even been confirmed and which may not even take place.

I know Gazza, i know. Just thought their reply was funny.
Jeroen

Posted by: GAFF ()
Date: March 5, 2018 19:07

For those of you who were in the PIT on this last European tour, how many people would you estimate were in each side of the PIT?

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: March 5, 2018 19:10

GAFF
For those of you who were in the PIT on this last European tour, how many people would you estimate were in each side of the PIT?

I would say it was around 200-250 people each side

Nate

Posted by: carouslambra ()
Date: March 5, 2018 20:11

corriecas

Just hoping and praying.

jeroen

Why contact TM just look back at previous posts on here from BV. Coventry is booked and ready to go (I assume the booking is provisional to see how ticket sales progress elsewhere).

Posted by: jackflash27 ()
Date: March 5, 2018 20:18

Nate
GAFF

Nate

It was definately more than 250, look at the pictures from then. Actually I asked the venue in Arnhem about this and if I remember correctly, they told me it was something like 500 on each side. When I look at the pictures, I think it was even more. Nevertheless, enough room to move around freely. Only until about 30 minutes before the concert start it got a little crowdy towards the front of the pit.

Date: March 5, 2018 20:20

carouslambra
corriecas

Just hoping and praying.

jeroen

Why contact TM just look back at previous posts on here from BV. Coventry is booked and ready to go (I assume the booking is provisional to see how ticket sales progress elsewhere).

I know that.wanted to get some more news just out of irritation.
Jeroen

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: March 5, 2018 22:08

jackflash27
Nate
GAFF

Nate

It was definately more than 250, look at the pictures from then. Actually I asked the venue in Arnhem about this and if I remember correctly, they told me it was something like 500 on each side. When I look at the pictures, I think it was even more. Nevertheless, enough room to move around freely. Only until about 30 minutes before the concert start it got a little crowdy towards the front of the pit.

the pit for the 2018 tour is designed for max. 1167 people – that's the number mentioned in the detailed Event Licence Application for Dublin – see: [www.dublincity.ie] (search for '1167' or go to section 8.5)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-05 22:09 by slewan.

Posted by: GAFF ()
Date: March 5, 2018 22:13

slewan
jackflash27
Nate
GAFF

Nate

the pit for the 2018 tour is designed for max. 1167 people – that's the number mentioned in the detailed Event Licence Application for Dublin – see: [www.dublincity.ie] (search for '1167' or go to section 8.5)

Thank you!

Posted by: fanch ()
Date: March 5, 2018 23:28

1167 is the theoretical maximum capacity with a 0.3 m2 for 1 person, 350 m2 for the pit.For me they give at least 2 ou 3 times more space int he pit, so it must be something like 400/600 for the pit area.

The golden pit area is 2400 capacity with 2500 m2, also 0.3m2 for 1, and must be correct.

The GA is 14 000 capacity with 7000 m2, 0.5 m2 for 1, and this seems quite strange for me. The place is given for a 82300 total capacity and there will be only 14000 on the GA ?

They talk about the scanner for the entry, 4 for the pit abd golden and 14 for the GA.

François

Posted by: MononoM ()
Date: March 6, 2018 00:15

traintickets for berlin and 3 london shows booked, now only somewhere to sleep, but thats something to plan later smiling smiley

Life's just a cocktail party on the street

Posted by: laertisflash ()
Date: March 6, 2018 01:05

Carouslambra wrote:

"Looks like Manchester is selling well (most sections now Sold out) so hopefully the second date will be added this week.Cardiff sales look poor..."

By these prices, the sales could not be fast everywhere. But, to be honest, I'm a bit cautious, hearing about poor sales. Because, finally, the venues are filled. One way or another (dropping some prices, etc).

Last year, according some reports/estimates/indications, the sales were slow/poor for Spielberg's gig. But the Stones attracted 95,000 people there...

Posted by: wickerman ()
Date: March 6, 2018 01:13

They will promote the shows heavily and can always drop cheaper tickets or more Lucky Dips. All shows will be full, it's just a question of final gross. More a promoter's risk than the band's too, I believe.

I wonder if Birmingham/Coventry and 2nd Manchester show will materialize after all, or shall they choose a simpler (but harder logistically) solution like a gig in continental Europe.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3738394041424344454647...LastNext
Current Page: 42 of 91

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2036
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home