Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...5051525354555657585960...LastNext
Current Page: 55 of 91
Re: The Rolling Stones No Filter UK/Europe Tour 2018 talks
Date: March 15, 2018 11:28

thanks got LD for Cov, good price too!

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: March 15, 2018 12:35

Any idea when the tickets might be sent out?

Posted by: Nasty Habits ()
Date: March 15, 2018 13:21

So I’ve just bought 2 lots of Lucky Dip tickets for Southampton. Basically for my Dad and myself and a friend + one. Does anyone know how anal they are over Lucky Dips I bought them as 2 separate purchases but on my card. We’re fine with being split up, but does anyone think I’ll experience any problems when collecting my tickets?

"I've got nasty habits I take tea at three"

Posted by: Welsh Stone ()
Date: March 15, 2018 18:55

Got LDs for Southampton and Coventry,,,eventually. Had real problems logging in - AXS password not accepted,couldn't log in via Facebook, screen froze, message saying LDs had sold out etc. Was feeling pretty gutted so went via the app and got through straight away and had the tickets within seconds!

Posted by: undertheradar ()
Date: March 15, 2018 19:17

Welsh Stone
Got LDs for Southampton and Coventry,,,eventually. Had real problems logging in - AXS password not accepted,couldn't log in via Facebook, screen froze, message saying LDs had sold out etc. Was feeling pretty gutted so went via the app and got through straight away and had the tickets within seconds!

Glad you got them in the end..we had a few frightners along the way too.eye popping smiley

Posted by: terry ()
Date: March 15, 2018 21:02

Managed to get 4 tickets for Southampton in block 5 row bb so I'm a happy chappie
Nearly £800 lighter, but hey the stones got to eat.....lol
Now I'm looking at Coventry for a pit ticket just for myself.
I'm outta control ...

Posted by: bv ()
Date: March 15, 2018 23:58

Please do NOT use this thread for ticket trading. References to the ticket sales pages is the same as ticket trading. If everybody did the same then IORR would be a mess.

Bjornulf

Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: March 16, 2018 04:06

Any people stayin at Airbnb?

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: March 16, 2018 04:17

babyblue

I am in Ireland and will probably book a few more. When I visited Scotland a couple years back I used them with no problems.

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: March 16, 2018 08:50

babyblue

Used it for Edinburgh, first time for me using this format. Hopefully it should work out.

Posted by: The Worst. ()
Date: March 16, 2018 10:57

Got my tickets for Marseille delivered by DHL already! Two days after I made my order. Impressive. Same with Stuttgart, took only 3 days.
For AXS and the UK shows I fear it will take much, much longer.

Posted by: sjs12 ()
Date: March 16, 2018 13:41

Nasty Habits
So I’ve just bought 2 lots of Lucky Dip tickets for Southampton. Basically for my Dad and myself and a friend + one. Does anyone know how anal they are over Lucky Dips I bought them as 2 separate purchases but on my card. We’re fine with being split up, but does anyone think I’ll experience any problems when collecting my tickets?

As long as you are there to collect both pairs of tickets with everyone who is going there with you there will be no issues.

Posted by: justeillusion ()
Date: March 16, 2018 14:29

Mick jagger RTL France
[www.rtl.fr]

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: March 16, 2018 15:08

justeillusion
Mick jagger RTL France
[www.rtl.fr]

I really like listening to Mick speak French, although my high school education of the language lacks translation. What’s he saying? Thanks.

Date: March 16, 2018 15:21

35love
justeillusion
Mick jagger RTL France
[www.rtl.fr]

I really like listening to Mick speak French, although my high school education of the language lacks translation. What’s he saying? Thanks.

He hopes to continue a few more years. Try to prepare the new album, but after the tour not before. He always enjoys playing and looking for new songs for the tour. He does gymnastics and dance every morning. He trains his way every day. They do not pronounce for the 60 years of stones we will see well!

Posted by: carouslambra ()
Date: March 16, 2018 16:31

odean73
babyblue

Used it for Edinburgh, first time for me using this format. Hopefully it should work out.

I used it for a holiday in Majorca last year and also for the Stones in Amsterdam.
Absolutely no problem. Just look out for the extra charges that aren't shown for cleaning etc.

Posted by: Monsoon Ragoon ()
Date: March 16, 2018 16:39

justeillusion
35love
justeillusion
Mick jagger RTL France
[www.rtl.fr]

He hopes to continue a few more years. Try to prepare the new album, but after the tour not before. He always enjoys playing and looking for new songs for the tour. He does gymnastics and dance every morning. He trains his way every day. They do not pronounce for the 60 years of stones we will see well!

Okay, I read it like that: 1) the remaining sessions for the "new album 2018" are postponed again. (Do they really wanna make it?) 2) The homecoming tour 2018 is not the end (and Warsaw not the last show ever, of course). 3) He's "looking for new songs" for the rehearsals, NOT for the tour. (Although there will be one or two surprises like Silver Train or Mr D.)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-16 17:07 by Monsoon Ragoon.

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: March 16, 2018 17:17

So Mick says they hope to continue for a few more years! But that he hasn't given any thought to their sixtieth anniversary.

Had to laugh at his reply to the question about whether he got bored of touring, playing the same things etc. He said no because - unlike some bands who played the same setlist every night - the Stones change it up a bit every night eye popping smiley

Date: March 16, 2018 17:35

Beast
So Mick says they hope to continue for a few more years! But that he hasn't given any thought to their sixtieth anniversary.

Had to laugh at his reply to the question about whether he got bored of touring, playing the same things etc. He said no because - unlike some bands who played the same setlist every night - the Stones change it up a bit every night eye popping smiley

85-90% of the setlist are the same in every show. And the "rarities" are no rarities anymore.

Date: March 16, 2018 17:35

Monsoon Ragoon
Beast

85-90% of the setlist are the same in every show. That's comparable with 1989.
And the "rarities" are no rarities anymore.

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: March 16, 2018 17:36

Hence the reason why I laughed...

Posted by: DREAMTIME ()
Date: March 16, 2018 17:58

Date: March 16, 2018 18:07

DREAMTIME
[www.ifonly.com]

I have already typed in the hand of Mick Jagger, Keith Richards and Ronnie Wood for the price of 46 euros in 1998 and 84.50 in 2003 (price of my tickets pit) so there ...no!!!spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: March 16, 2018 18:47

DREAMTIME
[www.ifonly.com]

read the fine print! Just one example: 'Our luminaries always try to spend as much time as they can with their fans. However, in order to be sensitive to their pre-show obligations, their time may be limited to 15-90 seconds with each group'

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: March 16, 2018 18:51

Monsoon Ragoon
Beast

85-90% of the setlist are the same in every show. And the "rarities" are no rarities anymore.

That was a good question, and Mick answered this with a straight face?
Change it up a bit every night...hmmm....is he talking about his wardrobe? winking smiley

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: March 16, 2018 18:54

Hairball
Monsoon Ragoon
Beast

That was a good question, and Mick answered this with a straight face?
Change it up a bit every night...hmmm....is he talking about his wardrobe? winking smiley

Nope, he is talking about his girl friends.
jeroen

Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: March 16, 2018 19:50

Why are tickets that are emailed not sent out quicker?

Posted by: Healy52003 ()
Date: March 16, 2018 20:56

anyone get lucky and get one of the hotel rooms inside the stadium in Coventry ???

they would be really cool to just look out ur Window and watch the whole match/concert

Date: March 16, 2018 22:01

Can someone please point me in the direction where BV mentioned the Stones possibly playing MSG in 6 months and Tokyo after that?

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: March 16, 2018 22:17

babyblue
Why are tickets that are emailed not sent out quicker?

they later the send tickets the hard it is to resell them…

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...5051525354555657585960...LastNext
Current Page: 55 of 91

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1976
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home