Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3839404142434445464748...LastNext
Current Page: 43 of 91
Re: The Rolling Stones No Filter UK/Europe Tour 2018 talks
Posted by: rebelhipi ()
Date: March 6, 2018 01:19

GAFF
For those of you who were in the PIT on this last European tour, how many people would you estimate were in each side of the PIT?
In Stockholm the security guard in the pits told me its 500 per side.

So 1000 in total.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-06 01:21 by rebelhipi.

Posted by: GAFF ()
Date: March 6, 2018 01:33

rebelhipi
GAFF
For those of you who were in the PIT on this last European tour, how many people would you estimate were in each side of the PIT?
In Stockholm the security guard in the pits told me its 500 per side.

So 1000 in total.

Thank you!

Date: March 6, 2018 02:02

Next question... Did anyone on the last tour experience problems taking in a small pocket camera? I know some venues may prohibit them, but normally it's okay as long as the camera does not have a detachable lens.

Posted by: DREAMTIME ()
Date: March 6, 2018 02:09

MisterDDDD
nobodyimportant
corriecas
I dont care for Sasha really. Now if it was Lisa...
Wow Lisa is one Sexy Lady and She can Sing.
Jeroen

Oh no, is Lisa not on the tour? sad smiley
Not since Zip Code.. (was at her last gig there in Quebec City).
Was also at Lisa's show near Desert Trip where the two sang together and the torch was passed.. a nice moment.

Sasha is a pretty sexy young lady as well who can really sing as, while no Lisa.. she has serious pipes.

I like them both!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-06 19:08 by DREAMTIME.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: March 6, 2018 03:04

nobodyimportant
corriecas
I dont care for Sasha really. Now if it was Lisa...
Wow Lisa is one Sexy Lady and She can Sing.
Jeroen

Oh no, is Lisa not on the tour? sad smiley

You won't be disappointed.
Personally I prefer Sasha over Lisa - her vocals are more down to earth and less operatic, especially during Gimme Shelter where she shows a bit of restraint yet still shines brightly during the solo part.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-06 03:05 by Hairball.

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: March 6, 2018 03:31

GAFF
Next question... Did anyone on the last tour experience problems taking in a small pocket camera? I know some venues may prohibit them, but normally it's okay as long as the camera does not have a detachable lens.

Small digital cameras were no problem. Cameras with removable lenses would likely be an issue.

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: March 6, 2018 06:25

GAFF

Many people reported such problems in Germany, it looked like some got lucky to sneek a compact camera in. No problems in other countries as far as I know.

Posted by: sister ()
Date: March 6, 2018 09:54

You have to hide it on a 'secret'spotsmiling smiley, as I did in Hamburg,
Greets sister

Posted by: longvehicle ()
Date: March 6, 2018 10:23

Manchester: Everything except Golden Circle and Apper Tier A seems to sold out.
So.. Can we expect announcement of the 2ng show soon?

Posted by: lenurb ()
Date: March 6, 2018 10:42

Happy24
GAFF

Many people reported such problems in Germany, it looked like some got lucky to sneek a compact camera in. No problems in other countries as far as I know.
Trouble is that it s not very strict. A security guy on a line can say no, and his colleague on the other line just on his side can say yes.
I has such trouble with my wife, she was not authorized to enter with camera, neither with food (a simple bread slice with butter and ham), and on my line I was authorized with everything.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: March 6, 2018 11:32

Dublin confirmed By Ronnie on RTÉ 1 Radio

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: March 6, 2018 11:35

GAFF

No, because as lenurb said it depends on the security people - in Düsseldorf 2017 I had luck, there was a friendly elderly gentleman doing the security check and he didn't look at 'details'. The same in the next step with the Metal-Detector, it was also a friendly elderly lady which scanned only the belly area. I had my small Camera in the hand, covered by the Ticket-envelope and had my Phone in the waist bag. Worked fine ....

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: March 6, 2018 12:58

longvehicle
Manchester: Everything except Golden Circle and Apper Tier A seems to sold out.
So.. Can we expect announcement of the 2ng show soon?

Probably next week...
jeroen

Posted by: oxegen ()
Date: March 6, 2018 14:08

Topi

The gig is still subject to licence as far as I know.

Posted by: exhpart ()
Date: March 6, 2018 14:39

Topi

Not sure it's Ronnie's decision

Date: March 6, 2018 16:21

Does anybody try to call AXS on 0203 481 5506 ?
I need to change my delivery adress, but there's only autoresponder (aprox 3-4 min)
How to get to the operator?

Posted by: Martin90 ()
Date: March 6, 2018 17:08

longvehicle
I need to change my delivery adress, but there's only autoresponder (aprox 3-4 min)
I tried to call to the same number, 10 min and no response.
Then I contact them on twitter (twitter.com/AXS_UK), some hours of delay but once they finally answered, it was fast!

Hope it helps.

Posted by: zgredzik ()
Date: March 6, 2018 17:57

Some people in Poland are saying that Stones will play second show in Warsaw on 12 July. I dont think its true, but what you think?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-06 17:58 by zgredzik.

Posted by: jackflash27 ()
Date: March 6, 2018 18:10

zgredzik
Some people in Poland are saying that Stones will play second show in Warsaw on 12 July. I dont think its true, but what you think?

Who is 'some people'? Media, music production people or just fans?

Posted by: zgredzik ()
Date: March 6, 2018 18:12

Some people are Polish people - fans on Internet, but fan who writes something in Internet can be troll or president or from media.

Posted by: jackflash27 ()
Date: March 6, 2018 18:21

zgredzik
Some people are Polish people - fans on Internet, but fan who writes something in Internet can be troll or president or from media.

Well, based on how fast this show sold out, it would be quite 'safe' to do a second show in Warsaw. Looks like the Polish people are more hungry for tickets than the English people in the homeland of the boys, which is a bit surprising. Who knows?

Date: March 6, 2018 21:04

Martin90
longvehicle
I tried to call to the same number, 10 min and no response.
Then I contact them on twitter (twitter.com/AXS_UK), some hours of delay but once they finally answered, it was fast!

Hope it helps.

Thank you very much indeed. Try another one, now with Twitter.. We'll see what it brings.
The worst service I ever had. Spent hell of money for international calls today just for listening the beeps. They need a week (!) just to reply my e-mail and they still need "some important information" just to change adress.

Posted by: angee ()
Date: March 6, 2018 21:55

I'm gonna have to try the Twitter contact too, checked wrong address box on the ticket.

I would think they'd have all the "important information" such as our address in our profile, no?

~"Love is Strong"~

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: March 6, 2018 22:31

angee
I'm gonna have to try the Twitter contact too, checked wrong address box on the ticket.

I would think they'd have all the "important information" such as our address in our profile, no?

In the same boat, angee.
I am also assuming the account info stored will be used, have tix for four shows with a mixture of Lucky Dips and GC.. including a *single LD for Manchester.
Gonna wait for the dust to settle a bit more and try to contact to switch all to will call..

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: March 6, 2018 23:15

I know it's a bit too early… but I wonder who will open for the Stones on the upcoming tour

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: March 6, 2018 23:24

jackflash27
zgredzik

Well, based on how fast this show sold out, it would be quite 'safe' to do a second show in Warsaw. Looks like the Polish people are more hungry for tickets than the English people in the homeland of the boys, which is a bit surprising. Who knows?

England has 4 shows on sale and all in bigger venues than the PGE Narodowy. England has 52/53 million people and Poland 38 million.

Date: March 6, 2018 23:39

post deleted

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-06 23:43 by GAFF.

Posted by: laertisflash ()
Date: March 6, 2018 23:51

"England has 4 shows on sale and all in bigger venues than the PGE Narodowy. England has 52/53 million people and Poland 38 million".

That's right, grzegor67. BTW, given that (a) the Stones added second gig at London stadium and (b) Old Trafford seems to be close to sold out, we can guess that ticket sales in England are not exactly poor sales...

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: March 6, 2018 23:55

slewan
I know it's a bit too early… but I wonder who will open for the Stones on the upcoming tour

I think the facilities´ caretaker.

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: March 7, 2018 00:02

laertisflash
"England has 4 shows on sale and all in bigger venues than the PGE Narodowy. England has 52/53 million people and Poland 38 million".

That's right, grzegor67. BTW, given that (a) the Stones added second gig at London stadium and (b) Old Trafford seems to be close to sold out, we can guess that ticket sales in England are not exactly poor sales...

They have more shows per capita than Poland. And don’t forget that the Principality Stadium in Cardiff, Wales - a huge stadium, is within easy reach of very large populations in England.

London Stadium 1, Twickenham and Old Trafford are all selling well. Sales appear to be much slower at London Stadium 2 and Cardiff.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3839404142434445464748...LastNext
Current Page: 43 of 91

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1837
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home