Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3637383940414243444546...LastNext
Current Page: 41 of 91
Re: The Rolling Stones No Filter UK/Europe Tour 2018 talks
Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: March 4, 2018 13:53

Travman87
Feel incredibly lucky we get to see the Stones live again on British soil. Got 2 Gold circle and 1 No Filter Pit ticket for the 3 London shows. Mega expensive but how many more times will they play a stadium tour in London/England again? Definitely have to make the most of it smiling smiley

Congratz!
Your first PiT? Then you're in for a treat... smoking smiley

Enjoy the max out of all 3, mate!

(and if you're around: go check out the IORR band playing live in London at the Hope & Anchor on May 21! You won't regret it. here's the thread about that: IORR )

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: March 4, 2018 14:00

Travman87

Mega expensive but how many more times will they play a stadium tour in London/England again?

I hope for at least one more time - 60th Anniversary in 2022 .... smiling smiley

Posted by: Nasty Habits ()
Date: March 4, 2018 14:33

11 days between shows is a long down time but the rumoured extra Manchester date and Midlands date makes sense. What was the source of the Southampton date that has since disappeared? Is it possible that it could still happen or an alternative? There’s a 6 day void between Edinburgh and Cardiff. Anyone else think that the possibility of another show between these dates? I think Southampton or somewhere nearby might happen either on the 29th May or between 9th and 15th June.

"I've got nasty habits I take tea at three"

Posted by: justeillusion ()
Date: March 4, 2018 15:45

did everyone receive an email confirmation of purchase for the stuttgart show?

Posted by: lenurb ()
Date: March 4, 2018 15:49

justeillusion
Nope but i did not purchase Stuttgart
On another hand I already received the real tixs for Berlin, bought during presale.
And no news from etickets for London shows, except the confirmation email.

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: March 4, 2018 15:54

justeillusion

yes, at least with LD – usually event sends out confirmation emails (and tickets) rather quick

Date: March 4, 2018 15:59

lucky dip ok but the another tix?

Posted by: lenurb ()
Date: March 4, 2018 16:03

justeillusion
lucky dip ok but the another tix?
Confirmation emails were very fast, for regular or lucky dips.
But the email system is not very sure, due to high number of emails
Check your bank account, they usualy are better to take the money than to send confirmation, who knows why ?

Date: March 4, 2018 16:14

thanks

Posted by: TE ()
Date: March 4, 2018 16:43

justeillusion

Go to the Eventim page, check that they're listed under "my tickets".

TE
Oslo

Posted by: yorkshirestone ()
Date: March 4, 2018 16:56

Manchester 9 our of 12 ticket types sold out on axs - fingers crossed for second date!

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: March 4, 2018 16:57

yorkshirestone
Manchester 9 our of 12 ticket types sold out on axs - fingers crossed for second date!

And Fingers crossed for May 29 !!!
Jeroen

Date: March 4, 2018 16:58

TE
justeillusion

Go to the Eventim page, check that they're listed under "my tickets".

TE
Oslo
it did nothing at all, the bank had sent the confirmation code. we will try to watch for a new sale. THANKS

Date: March 4, 2018 17:36

corriecas
yorkshirestone

And Fingers crossed for May 29 !!!
Jeroen

yeah that too!

Date: March 4, 2018 19:18

Just booked hotel for June 1-June 3. well, not a hotel, in a pub near old trafford.
Jeroen

Posted by: Travman87 ()
Date: March 4, 2018 19:47

RoughJusticeOnYa
Travman87
Feel incredibly lucky we get to see the Stones live again on British soil. Got 2 Gold circle and 1 No Filter Pit ticket for the 3 London shows. Mega expensive but how many more times will they play a stadium tour in London/England again? Definitely have to make the most of it smiling smiley

Congratz!
Your first PiT? Then you're in for a treat... smoking smiley

Enjoy the max out of all 3, mate!

(and if you're around: go check out the IORR band playing live in London at the Hope & Anchor on May 21! You won't regret it. here's the thread about that: IORR )

Thanks mate. Yeah i will be my first PIT ticket so that’s very exciting smiling smiley
Oh yeah i saw tht, i will definitely mke it an effort to go to that event the night before the first show smiling smiley

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: March 4, 2018 20:11

corriecas
Just booked hotel for June 1-June 3. well, not a hotel, in a pub near old trafford.
Jeroen

Same here, still hoping for a midlands one thou.

Date: March 4, 2018 20:22

odean73
corriecas
Jeroen

yeah, a small stadium would be more intimate. Coventry , i am praying for it will go Thru (and Thru, thanks Keef)
jeroen

Date: March 4, 2018 21:19

corriecas
odean73
corriecas
Jeroen

yeah, a small stadium would be more intimate. Coventry , i am praying for it will go Thru (and Thru, thanks Keef)
jeroen
Like Arnhem last year - 'club' show of this leg ;-)

Posted by: jrcjohnny99 ()
Date: March 4, 2018 21:31

yorkshirestone

I know OT pretty well;
Looking at the sections still available I'd estimate there are no more than 5,000 tickets still available (and that's assuming 1000 for Golden circle)
I'll be stunned if they don't add a second show (or that rumored Coventry show)

Date: March 4, 2018 21:46

yorkshirestone
corriecas
odean73
corriecas
Jeroen

jeroen
Yeah.and the Arnhem gig was Great !!!
Jeroen

Date: March 4, 2018 21:59

corriecas
yorkshirestone
corriecas
odean73
corriecas
Jeroen

jeroen
Yeah.and the Arnhem gig was Great !!!
Jeroen
It was a fabulous evening. Only show I made last year. Off to Manchester and London 1 this year and (hopefully) Manchester 2 and Coventry (or wherever in the midlands)

Posted by: john lomax ()
Date: March 4, 2018 22:26

Yeah, I've booked a hotel near Old Trafford for the second. And I've also booked a premier inn in Coventry for Tuesday the 29th - if that gig happens I can catch the train from London after work, it only takes an hour.

I have booked gold circle in Cardiff and Edinburgh and seats for London 1. Am also planning to go to Dublin. I am thinking I should try to do Pit show - any thoughts or recommendations? Ie is opening night a good night for the Pit? I am thinking that if Coventry is a small stadium there's probably less point doing Pit for that one, so maybe I should aim for Pit in Dublin? What do people think - is the Pit worth it or is the view a bit obstructed (e.g. Can you see Charlie?)

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: March 4, 2018 22:48

john lomax
Yeah, I've booked a hotel near Old Trafford for the second. And I've also booked a premier inn in Coventry for Tuesday the 29th - if that gig happens I can catch the train from London after work, it only takes an hour.

I have booked gold circle in Cardiff and Edinburgh and seats for London 1. Am also planning to go to Dublin. I am thinking I should try to do Pit show - any thoughts or recommendations? Ie is opening night a good night for the Pit? I am thinking that if Coventry is a small stadium there's probably less point doing Pit for that one, so maybe I should aim for Pit in Dublin? What do people think - is the Pit worth it or is the view a bit obstructed (e.g. Can you see Charlie?)
Of all the choices, I would also pick Dublin for a pit show.
Between the added excitement of being the opener with perhaps the largest crowd of the tour,it would put it at the top of my list. Haven't been to any of the previous no filter shows to confirm being able to see Charlie from this stage set-up, but would imagine, there would be No Stopping you.. cool smiley
Also have G Circle for Edinburgh; would be my second choice for pit.

Date: March 4, 2018 22:51

MisterDDDD
john lomax

Between the added excitement of being the opener with perhaps the largest crowd of the tour,it would put it at the top of my list. Haven't been to any of the previous no filter shows to confirm being able to see Charlie from this stage set-up, but would imagine, there would be No Stopping you.. cool smiley

I was front Pit row in Amsterdam 2017 n could not see Charlie.if you stand back..yeah you can. PIT is great usually.depends where you are in the Pit
Jeroen

Posted by: jackflash27 ()
Date: March 4, 2018 22:57

corriecas
MisterDDDD
john lomax

I was front Pit row in Amsterdam 2017 n could not see Charlie.if you stand back..yeah you can. PIT is great usually.depends where you are in the Pit
Jeroen

ANYWHERE in the pit is good. I think in the middle of it is probably best to see everything on stage and see also the action on the catwalk

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: March 4, 2018 23:20

jackflash27

ANYWHERE in the pit is good.

That's not quite true - I was in the Pit in Düsseldorf 2017 and had the same experience as Jeroen and could not see Charlie because of his Cymbal and sometimes not see the others due to the Audio-/Video-Monitors, Antennas and the Camera-Man.

See also the Thread: The Pit Experience - [iorr.org] .

Posted by: rstass ()
Date: March 4, 2018 23:21

Hi John,

I was in the pit at Spielberg and Paris 2. and I could see Charlie.
It is always important for me to see how Charlie is playing.
I was standing in the first third in the pit Ronnie side and it was really Grrreat !smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-04 23:33 by rstass.

Posted by: mosthigh ()
Date: March 5, 2018 00:10

I was on the rail on Ronnie's side in a stadium in 2006 and could only see Charlie's head, and the occasional drumstick swinging.

Posted by: john lomax ()
Date: March 5, 2018 00:29

Thanks everyone - so it sounds like if you are right at the very front you may not see Charlie but if you stand towards the middle or back of the Pit you can see everything....

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3637383940414243444546...LastNext
Current Page: 41 of 91

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2176
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home