Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2627282930313233343536...LastNext
Current Page: 31 of 91
Re: The Rolling Stones No Filter UK/Europe Tour 2018 talks
Posted by: bardo_b ()
Date: March 1, 2018 11:30

I scored one on TM but didn't proceed, but this was actually the price for a PIT A ticket including delivery....

The Rolling Stones - No Filter Tour
Details: Rolling Stones
London Stadium, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London
Tue 22 May 2018

Payment Information
Section
PITA
Description
Price Level 1
No Filter Pit A Standing
Standing
Type
Official Platinum Tickets
Ticket Price
£640.00 x 1
SUBTOTAL
£640.00
Tickets/Items
£640.00
Delivery via: International Secure Courier - Europe (EU) and USA
(includes Order Processing Fee)
£13.50
TOTAL CHARGES
£653.50

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..five strings, three notes, two fingers, one @#$%&..

take a look at my RS tribute band:
[www.stickyfingers.it]

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: Bastion ()
Date: March 1, 2018 11:31

£653 is absolutely disgusting. Anyone who pays that should be ashamed.

Posted by: syrel ()
Date: March 1, 2018 11:33

Bastion

Why should someone choosing to spend THEIR money on something that THEY value very dearly be ashamed?

Date: March 1, 2018 11:38

2 different prices stated for GA standing.

Pitch Standing (No access to seats)
£101.65* - £310.00*
£101.65 (£89.95 Ticket + £11.70 Fees)
£310.00

can someone help?

Date: March 1, 2018 11:39

syrel
Bastion

Why should someone choosing to spend THEIR money on something that THEY value very dearly be ashamed?

I do agree with you, in my post I just wanted to inform. I'm not judging who wants to pay that money.
what I don't understand is how a ticket costing £399 can go up to £653

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[www.stickyfingers.it]

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: DartfordRenegade ()
Date: March 1, 2018 11:42

Interesting that they are charging £640 for Pit A at the London Stadium. I got PIT B for £540? Why the difference?

I do think adding another mark up on the original price of £451 is taking the pee to be honest. I also had a £200 TM gift card which I was not able to redeem which again is taking the pee.

Oh well I have never been in the Pit before so wanted to experience it just once. Good luck to everyone and hope you get the tickets you want. See you all on show day.

Date: March 1, 2018 11:44

Absolutely Bardo-B, I wasn't replying directly to you.

The explanation (though certainly not a justification) is they are Ticketmaster's 'Platinum' tickets (supposedly better seats than normal tickets in the same price range, but that's not true).

syrel

Date: March 1, 2018 11:46

I got the reply:

What are Platinum Tickets?

Platinum Tickets are in demand tickets to concerts and other events made available by artists and event organisers though Ticketmaster. They give fans fair and safe access to in demand areas at market driven prices. Platinum tickets are ticket-only purchases and prices are subject to change at any time.

in fact now PIT A&B start from £690 before delivery

[www.stickyfingers.it]

[www.facebook.com]

Date: March 1, 2018 11:47

syrel
Absolutely Bardo-B, I wasn't replying directly to you.

The explanation (though certainly not a justification) is they are Ticketmaster's 'Platinum' tickets (supposedly better seats than normal tickets in the same price range, but that's not true).

syrel

It seems that TM are charging a premium so that you can access the in demand tickets i.e. Pit Tickets.

Date: March 1, 2018 11:49

Some advice to people buying TM platinum tickets - those prices are likely to DROP in the next few days. They are dynamically priced, and rely on people making panic decisions now. The pit tickets for Stockholm dropped from £675 to £375 one week after the on sale date (I know from painful experience).

Obviously, this isn't legally binding advice eye rolling smiley but in my view you will be pretty safe waiting a few extra days and getting a better deal.

For those that have paid - you've got the security of knowing you've got a pit ticket, that's what the extra payment is for.drinking smiley

good luck to everyone getting the tickets they want (unless they're in front of me in the queue).

syrel

Posted by: spain73 ()
Date: March 1, 2018 11:52

syrel
Some advice to people buying TM platinum tickets - those prices are likely to DROP in the next few days. They are dynamically priced, and rely on people making panic decisions now. The pit tickets for Stockholm dropped from £675 to £375 one week after the on sale date (I know from painful experience).

Obviously, this isn't legally binding advice eye rolling smiley but in my view you will be pretty safe waiting a few extra days and getting a better deal.

For those that have paid - you've got the security of knowing you've got a pit ticket, that's what the extra payment is for.drinking smiley

good luck to everyone getting the tickets they want (unless they're in front of me in the queue).

syrel

Exactly, that's what TM PLATINUM means.

Posted by: Finnstone ()
Date: March 1, 2018 11:53

TM are basically trying to kill the ticket tout market by being a ticket tout themselves.

Date: March 1, 2018 11:56

Finnstone
TM are basically trying to kill the ticket tout market by being a ticket tout themselves.

It's not TM who is doing this, it's the promoters. TM take the heat for the additional fees, but the majority of them go to artist/promoter.

syrel

Posted by: spain73 ()
Date: March 1, 2018 11:56

spain73
syrel

syrel

Exactly, that's what TM PLATINUM means.

So, RS presale tuesday : you don't access to Pit tickets.
TM presale today : you access Pit tickets paying an extra, "Platinum"
Third option:VIP packages paying an extra...
Fourth option: try to get some Pit tickets by refreshing you computer from tomorrow to the days before the show. You have to do it 24 / 7 ... and you become a professional of getting tickets.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-01 12:16 by spain73.

Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: March 1, 2018 12:06

Pit for London Stadium now £740...smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-01 12:07 by JumpinJeppeFlash.

Date: March 1, 2018 12:13

Interesting. Still £520 for Edinburgh.

Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: March 1, 2018 12:13

Got my two pit tickets for Twickenham for 589 pounds including courier hand international delivery. Could have been worse and now I can plan my flights. Want Pit for Marseille and Warsaw now! smiling smiley Getting excited!

Posted by: yorkshirestone ()
Date: March 1, 2018 12:14

syrel
Bastion

Agreed. I wouldn't spend it personally (indeed i spent a tenth of that on a seat for Manchester and a sixth if that on a GA for London) but if people are willing, able and happy to pay that it's up to them

Date: March 1, 2018 12:16

syrel

syrel

They certainly are dynamically priced in the last hour PIT tickets have gone from £540 to £640 to £690.

London Stadium have their own presale going now but looks like GA, Golden Circle and Hospitality packages. Not sure if they are doing PIT tickets.

I also received an email from Double 8 tickets (never buy from these) they are offering Gold Circle for £495 every ticket including GA have been marked up with cheapest tickets priced at £135.

Anyway good advice Syrel for those prepared to wait it out for a bargain. I'm content with my gold circle for Twickenham and Pit for London Stadium.

Posted by: rlstone ()
Date: March 1, 2018 12:17

Extra date added now appears on the AXS website (25th May)

Date: March 1, 2018 12:20

PIT TICKETS FOR EXTRA LONDON SHOW HERE

[tickets.axs.com]

Posted by: MWasilewski ()
Date: March 1, 2018 12:29

Hi,

In the polish eventim site, the announcement is that the tickets are sold very fast and that some categories are already sold out. Could you tell me if that is just a way to force people to buy crappier tickets or if it can be truth?

Posted by: Rollin92 ()
Date: March 1, 2018 12:30

I wouldn't jump for the extra London date until they officially confirm it. They may cancel tickets just like Paris U Arena

Date: March 1, 2018 12:31

MWasilewski
Hi,

In the polish eventim site, the announcement is that the tickets are sold very fast and that some categories are already sold out. Could you tell me if that is just a way to force people to buy crappier tickets or if it can be truth?

I would be very sceptical - only presale allocations will have sold out

Date: March 1, 2018 12:33

sarahunwin
Got my two pit tickets for Twickenham for 589 pounds including courier hand international delivery. Could have been worse and now I can plan my flights. Want Pit for Marseille and Warsaw now! smiling smiley Getting excited!

Are you following the Warsaw thread? Apparently pit tickets have been reappearing on the site.

Posted by: chriseganstar ()
Date: March 1, 2018 12:44

Tickets for Berlin arrived this morning ! That's what I call German efficiency !!

Satisfied since 1976

Posted by: johnnythunders ()
Date: March 1, 2018 12:45

For the first time ever in a pre-sale I got a decent ticket! Having spent 30 minutes not even getting into the AXS Waiting Room I used the Ticketmaster App and after saying no to 4 tickets for London Olympic the 5th ticket I was offered was a Pit! It came up as Pita and I was so shocked it took me a few seconds to work out that I was being offered Pit A.Then I discovered that I no longer had a valid account with Ticketmaster and that the credit card they had for me was out of date. Somehow I still managed to purchase the ticket. Amazing

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: March 1, 2018 12:48

Anybody got a spare pre-sale code.

Posted by: textmonkey ()
Date: March 1, 2018 12:52

May 25 added for London

Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: March 1, 2018 12:57

Got Pit B for May 25smiling smiley

They are here:

[tickets.axs.com]

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2627282930313233343536...LastNext
Current Page: 31 of 91

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1640
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home