Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2122232425262728293031...LastNext
Current Page: 26 of 91
Re: The Rolling Stones No Filter UK/Europe Tour 2018 talks
Posted by: ferda ()
Date: February 27, 2018 23:32

daspyknows
Lots of tickets still available 12 hours into presale. I can get the seats I would want. Makes me relaxed knowing will be able to get Prague tickets I want.

No worries re Prague. Nothing sold out in that field as they have flexible set-up thanks to customizable tribunes. The only exception was AC/DC gig but the prices were just a fraction of RS

Posted by: mariannerl ()
Date: February 27, 2018 23:44

slewan
I wait for LD. In case there won't be LDs, the Stones have to get through this tour without me

No worries.. LD will be available. I did not buy tickets today. I will buy LD's only.

Posted by: vintage stone ()
Date: February 28, 2018 00:14

You're Right, mariannerl!!!!!
That's what i said to myself

Posted by: Thru and Thru ()
Date: February 28, 2018 00:31

I've given this tour much thought but the only date I could possibly fit into my already existing travel schedule would be London 5/22 and it would cost me a small fortune to change flights. Considering that I hate stadium shows anyway and also for health reasons where I can't stand in the pit for hours anymore and the stands at London Stadium seem very far away from the stage I've decided to skip the tour. I wish everyone going good luck scoring tickets of your choice and have a great time at the shows, meanwhile I'll be following along on periscope from the comfort of my living room.

Lose your dreams and you will lose your mind...

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: February 28, 2018 00:39

Feel badly for all those who had such problems with no code,long waiting times etc. A real frustrating experience.

But- I gotta say, in nearly 40 years of buying tix (in North America only), I have never had an easier or quicker time getting tix for multiple (or even one) Stones shows than this AM (4AM my time). Email came hour and a half early.., went straight into waiting room, and then bought whatever ticket I wanted for the shows
I wanted (wasn't shooting for Pit).

Appears they had a couple different people/departments handling US notifications/links vs UK, as it was night and day. Glad most everyone eventually got what they needed.. but what a hassle. My first trip to see the boys in their native land, is shaping up very nicely.

Posted by: GAFF ()
Date: February 28, 2018 00:43

Didn't score Pit today but will try again tomorrow during the AMEX sale. Fingers crossed.

Posted by: mariannerl ()
Date: February 28, 2018 00:48

vintage stone
You're Right, mariannerl!!!!!
That's what i said to myself

My (aka Mrs M) posting Nr. 287. Warsaw. Eventim ticket site today. Lucky Dips on the list. So it's only a matter of days. Probably on general sale day

Öhm edit. Link is not functioning. Öhm. Technics....arrrghhhh

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2018-02-28 00:54 by mariannerl.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: February 28, 2018 00:55

Checking things out mostly out of curiosity to get the lay of the land...just in case....

Looking at both London stadium and Twickenham and there's seemingly still plenty of tickets available in most categories.
But I don't see Pit listed as an option - after "Best available", Gold Circle is at the top of the list which would be my choice.
Are the PIT tickets exclusive to a VIP packages?

EDIT: I see in the other London thread someone else had the same question regarding PIT.
They might have been listed, but once sold out the option was removed?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-02-28 01:01 by Hairball.

Posted by: ReginaPhalange ()
Date: February 28, 2018 01:09

London pit tickets were (supposedly) available on the VIP Packages page, scroll to the bottom. I kept getting no tickets available, then Pit B showed as sold out as was Pit A not too long after.

AXS - Pit tickets (London)

Posted by: JN99 ()
Date: February 28, 2018 01:13

Are there codes for Amex presales or will we just need an Amex card? And are they available for all shows. I haven't really seen much of anything regarding Amex presales.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: February 28, 2018 01:17

ReginaPhalange
London pit tickets were (supposedly) available on the VIP Packages page, scroll to the bottom. I kept getting no tickets available, then Pit B showed as sold out as was Pit A not too long after.

AXS - Pit tickets (London)

OK I see those VIP's...£877.75 eye popping smiley

But also in the London England UK travel and show info thread, someone posted a screen shot where it looks like PIT ticket were available without a VIP package and listed at 399.95!!!
Either way, prices for PIT are still a bit outrageous for a gigantic stadium show.

EDIT - It's showing PIT A available right now in the VIP link you posted - I have a pair in cart for £1752.75!!!!!!! Lol that's insane.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2018-02-28 01:23 by Hairball.

Posted by: ReginaPhalange ()
Date: February 28, 2018 01:25

Scroll to the very bottom of the page, past the ridiculous packages, there's a link for just pit tickets. They are showing as sold out.

Posted by: TKinOH ()
Date: February 28, 2018 01:44

MisterDDDD
Feel badly for all those who had such problems with no code,long waiting times etc. A real frustrating experience.

But- I gotta say, in nearly 40 years of buying tix (in North America only), I have never had an easier or quicker time getting tix for multiple (or even one) Stones shows than this AM (4AM my time). Email came hour and a half early.., went straight into waiting room, and then bought whatever ticket I wanted for the shows
I wanted (wasn't shooting for Pit).

Appears they had a couple different people/departments handling US notifications/links vs UK, as it was night and day. Glad most everyone eventually got what they needed.. but what a hassle. My first trip to see the boys in their native land, is shaping up very nicely.

I've gotta second these thoughts... Woke at 4am myself, the code was there already and I followed the links and purchased a single for Manchester in the Golden Circle. Will go for 2 for the rumored 6-2 show at Old Trafford, as a buddy will head home to Florida before the Tuesday gig.

I already had an AXS account from Vegas 2016 and a trip there last month for NHL, so that may have been an advantage... Not sure? But all my info populated when I went to close out my cart. And I was able to select Regular Mail outside the UK as an option...

I hope the 6-2 show comes up and is this accessible, but I am prepared to be patient, as my fellow posters here on IORR encourage us all to be!

I'll land in London 6-1, and train to Manchester on 6-2 until leaving on 6-6, then back home through Detroit on 6-7.

Anyone wanting to meet up or hang in London or Manchester in between show days, let me know! And BV, I hope to finally say Thanks in person for all your efforts to pass on the info and help fellow Stones fans with everything and more!!

Todd in Ohio

Posted by: stereomanic ()
Date: February 28, 2018 02:14

I'm taking my Dad for his 77th birthday Twickenham. He asked for seated tickets because he can't stand for long. And there's Mick and co running around the stage for 2 hours and of a similar age.

But I can't see them doing this at 80. This has to be the last big tour of the UK. Gotta get involved in this one before they call it a day or God calls it day (probably more likely)

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: February 28, 2018 02:17

TKinOH
I've gotta second these thoughts... Woke at 4am myself, the code was there already and I followed the links and purchased a single for Manchester in the Golden Circle. Will go for 2 for the rumored 6-2 show at Old Trafford, as a buddy will head home to Florida before the Tuesday gig.

I already had an AXS account from Vegas 2016 and a trip there last month for NHL, so that may have been an advantage... Not sure? But all my info populated when I went to close out my cart. And I was able to select Regular Mail outside the UK as an option...

I hope the 6-2 show comes up and is this accessible, but I am prepared to be patient, as my fellow posters here on IORR encourage us all to be!

I'll land in London 6-1, and train to Manchester on 6-2 until leaving on 6-6, then back home through Detroit on 6-7.

Anyone wanting to meet up or hang in London or Manchester in between show days, let me know! And BV, I hope to finally say Thanks in person for all your efforts to pass on the info and help fellow Stones fans with everything and more!!

Todd in Ohio

Last one was Vegas as well, having all info in their system definitely helped.. I arrive the morning of Manchester (2 ?) .. hopefully will be a meet-up before show! -Mike

Posted by: angee ()
Date: February 28, 2018 03:11

Does anyone know what time the American Express sale is tomorrow?
I can't find it--I think axs is down for maintenance.

~"Love is Strong"~

Posted by: TKinOH ()
Date: February 28, 2018 03:12

MisterDDDD
TKinOH

Todd in Ohio

Last one was Vegas as well, having all info in their system definitely helped.. I arrive the morning of Manchester (2 ?) .. hopefully will be a meet-up before show! -Mike

Sounds great! I'm at the Doubletree Manchester Piccadilly right down the street...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-02-28 03:14 by TKinOH.

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: February 28, 2018 03:25

angee
Does anyone know what time the American Express sale is tomorrow?
I can't find it--I think axs is down for maintenance.

I hope you go!

Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: February 28, 2018 04:18

Amex presale 9:00 am GMT - 1am for me in California!

Posted by: angee ()
Date: February 28, 2018 04:48

Thanks, 35love and Sarah!!!

~"Love is Strong"~

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: February 28, 2018 06:44

Once I received my code, ticket process was a breeze. Almost too easy - makes me think that the second London date, which is a Friday and would work much better for me, might not happen. Oh well, we shall see.

I agree with an earlier post that Olympic Stadium is not an ideal venue for a show. It’s just too big, and the space between the field and the stands doesn’t help the atmosphere. Twickenham is much cozier. But at the end of the day, given the hassle of getting to/from Twickenham, I’ll go with London.

Posted by: lenurb ()
Date: February 28, 2018 09:09

tinnitus
SomeTorontoGirl
MisterDDDD
tinnitus
Guys I'm a bit confused. My Golden Circle tickets for Twickenham have seat numbers...I figured it would all be standing in the Golden Circle...have I misunderstood what the Golden Circle actually is?

Can anyone clarify?

Cheers!
Mine says General Admission-Gold Circle.. Odd there would be a seat number (?)

Rolling Stones - Twickenham
Date & Time: 19 June 2018 at 15:30
Number of tickets: 1
Ticket Details:
General Admission - Gold Circle

Mine also.

I wasn't very clear. On my confirmation email there are no seat numbers but there are seat numbers if I go back in to my AXS order history and check there, within my account. (I've not had any actual tickets arrive yet :-) )

The last time I had 'Golden Circle' was at Hyde Park in 2013 and it was all standing, I'm pretty sure that's still the case - as others have said, I guess the seat numbers are shown for some kind of audit/checking purpose or maybe it's just a weird feature of the ticketing service...
Well there was no seat choice in Twick process
There is one in Berlin, you have to choose the €500 seat in golden.
So I do not worry, there will be no seat in Twick Golden

Posted by: CaledonianGonzo ()
Date: February 28, 2018 09:27

My £90 GA tickets for Murrayfield also have seat numbers when I look at my AXS account. Nothing to worry about.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: February 28, 2018 09:39

Yeah the number is there for statistical purposes. Standard practice.

Posted by: MGetzner ()
Date: February 28, 2018 09:40

Good morning - does anybody have a clue regarding Pit ticket prices for Berlin? There seems to be an after-fan-sale-before-general-sale-Eventim-pre-sale starting this morning (28 Febr 2018, 10 am) at the Eventim ticket site.

Which site is there to check tickets for Prague - any clue on Pit prices?

Thanks and cheers and have a nice coffee!

Posted by: jenyk ()
Date: February 28, 2018 10:05

[www.rollingstones.cz]

Ticket price should be similar to Spielberg 2017.
GA tickets should be for 1990CZK (74E).

Posted by: Kerryann ()
Date: February 28, 2018 10:21

Unfortunately we are not going to be able to make it to any of the dates on this tour. We have prior travel commitments with family late May and again in JUly, so struggle to justify another trip from NZ in June (especially after a mammoth trip to Europe late last year).

Bloody tempting to dip into the retirement fund and just do it anyway, but after much soul searching have decided to miss this one. We've followed them to USA, Australia, USA again, South America and Europe over the last 5 years so I guess we can't complain. We hope all of you who go have a fabulous time and hopefully we can catch their next tour. Will be following it all from a distance.

Posted by: Healy52003 ()
Date: February 28, 2018 10:34

according to an Irish paper the following are the prices for the Croke Park gig

€71,€90,€136 and €181 (+€6.85 TM fee)

I imagine GA is €90 and no listed prices for Golden Circle and pit yet

Posted by: longvehicle ()
Date: February 28, 2018 10:39

Healy52003
according to an Irish paper the following are the prices for the Croke Park gig

€71,€90,€136 and €181 (+€6.85 TM fee)

I imagine GA is €90 and no listed prices for Golden Circle and pit yet

Sounds great! If Pit will be around 360EUR and availible without VIP-packages, I'll try to get it!

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: February 28, 2018 10:49

MGetzner
Good morning - does anybody have a clue regarding Pit ticket prices for Berlin? There seems to be an after-fan-sale-before-general-sale-Eventim-pre-sale starting this morning (28 Febr 2018, 10 am) at the Eventim ticket site.

Which site is there to check tickets for Prague - any clue on Pit prices?

Thanks and cheers and have a nice coffee!

Well, I guess 799 Euro it is.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2122232425262728293031...LastNext
Current Page: 26 of 91

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1469
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home